This is a test with somewhat restrictive rules (max 333 games in your steam account and max 33 games won).

"140" is probably my favorite minimalistic game and I hope you'll try it out.
You'll have to pass the rules in this link: https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/3241da65-7d5f-11ea-9dd5-fa163e96784d

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

The kind of person you are seeking is not the Steamgifts regular user. So in order to find some entrants, I think it would be a good idea to have the giveaway run for at least a week, not a few hours, and also hint at your requirements in the title.

You also might want to consider becoming a gifter in the Unlucky 7 Steamgifts group, as this group is aimed at new users with few wins - max 8 in this case.

4 years ago

Thank you, those are very good points, it does look like it indeed is hard to find entrants with these rules :)

4 years ago*

I was rethinking my recommendation. While there are people with few wins in Unlucky7, you are not guaranteed entries, because the poeple there tend to be very selective with their entries, because they have to leave the group when reaching their 8th win. As 140 is a relatively old game which has been in several bundles, many people already have it and it is not a highly sought after game.

If you want people to play your gift, I'd recommend the group "Playing Appreciated". The members of this group need to play their wins from the group within a month.

And in the end it looks like all it took for you to find entrants was a bump. :)

4 years ago

Great recommendation as well, I'm reading more about it right now.

We'll have our entrants surely, just slowly trickling in, perfect! Great odds to win :)

4 years ago

Final 10 minutes for 20% chance to win!

4 years ago

Closed 4 years ago by ABoss.