Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Careful about what, saving too much? :D

4 years ago

he just reminder to "careful" gamivo is grey market, mean not authorized seller, buyer will not get protected, i even buy some game from gamivo, just in case for other choose 100% seller (even this not guarantee buy) :D

4 years ago

The site is safe I purchased many times from the site and nothing happened

4 years ago

While I am not opposed to grey market sites in general, I still have to say that your personal experience is not proof that the site is safe or legit.

4 years ago

i never had Problems with Sex without condoms. so its safe, right?

4 years ago

Grey market ? Is it scam ??

4 years ago

No, it's not a scam per se. Grey market means that you don't get a key from an authorised vendor, which might be against the terms of service of where the key was bought originally. Sites like Gamivo or G2A act as a platform and usually don't offer any games themselves, so your experience and if you will get scammed or not depends to a large part on what person you are buying from (click here). Go to a vendor's profile to see their rating. That doesn't mean the sites don't have any influence, if they are good or not usually shows only when you already paid for a not working key and how they handle the situation.

4 years ago

Thank you for the explanation

4 years ago

Yes, But I must say, as a Seller with 5k items sold on Gamivo, and almost no issues, that Gamivo solve the things even if you don't have a shield, and it's really fast.

4 years ago

Good to see a seller here because I have a couple of questions to ask
1- How can some sellers get this stupidly low prices
2- You said that Gamivo will solve things even if you don't have a shield but when I try to disable the shield they tell me that I will have to accept the full responsibly for any issue related to the purchases.

View attached image.
4 years ago

1 - Well, there are lots of ways to do that, and depends on lots of stuff, i wont cover it.
2 - You know, mistakes can happen, in my 5000 sellings, I had issues with exactly 5 keys(its the number of tickets open in the support), 0,1% of all my keys sold, and it was always easily solved by replacing them. I'm not sure if every buyer will have their problems solved, but from a sellers point of view, it seems to be an amazing market.

Ps: I can easily be found by searching for blair witch

4 years ago*

They didn't solve anything the one time I contacted them, they completely refused to refund a purchase saying the key was compromised, even though it wasn't a key but a link to receive a Steam gift from a bot account which could have been voided by the seller

4 years ago

Well, I will remove this part of my comment, because I'm seeing everything in the seller point of view, maybe it's different in the other side.
But anyway, Gamivo seems, in my view, for someone that already sold on kinguin and g2a, the best gray market, and I hope buyers can have their issues solved, if any happens.

4 years ago*

No its not scam site, grey market = not authorized seller, you not get protected when key is not working, that why grey market always sell protected program

4 years ago

Fantastic game! If you like rpgs. I can recommend it!

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

3% coupon
SMART3%

4 years ago

SEPT5LOWCY

4 years ago