April 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

For May 2022 Choice leaks, scroll all the way down

source of the leaks: gg.deals

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Destroy All Humans! (gift link notification)

Monster Sanctuary (gift link notification)

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos (gift link notification)

NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER (gift link notification)

• Asian countries (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam, Macao) do not get the game. Replacement: Space Accident
  • Everyone else: {sub/172542} a ROW key that can be activated anywhere apart from Japan (confirmed)

No region locks for:

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 685315, 563589

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Ghostrunner 92% of 30082 🏆 4.50 CV app/1139900 W 0 $29.99
Destroy All Humans! 93% of 6331 🏆 4.50 CV app/803330 W 0 $29.99
Monster Sanctuary 92% of 4847 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/814370 W M L 0 $19.99
Killsquad 72% of 2767 🏆 4.50 CV app/910490 W 0 $29.99
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos 78% of 1258 🏆 3.00 CV app/787810 W 4 $19.99
Suzerain 93% of 3503 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1207650 W M 0 $14.99
Chicken Police 96% of 892 🏆 3.00 CV app/1084640 W M 0 $19.99
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER 86% of 32112 - 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/633230 W 0* $49.99

Customers from Asia do not receive NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER. Replacement:

SPACE ACCIDENT 88% of 42 - - 0.75 CV ⚙️ app/1852830 W 1 $4.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $214.92

CV:

May 2022 Humble Choice Leaks

source of the leaks: gg.deals

Note: Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection could be an Origin key, or there could be a choice between Steam and Origin.

Planet Zoo 89% of 47339 🏆 44.99 CV app/703080 W 0 $44.99
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection 91% of 22133 🏆 19.99 CV app/1213210 W 0 $19.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated 95% of 9363 🏆 29.99 CV app/969990 W 0 $29.99
If Found 92% of 839 🏆 12.99 CV app/1041920 W M 0 $12.99
Embr 87% of 663 🏆 3.00 CV app/1062830 W 1 $19.99
Genesis Noir 81% of 748 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/735290 W M 0 $14.99
Surviving the Aftermath 72% of 1954 - 🏆 29.99 CV app/684450 W 0 $29.99
Spellcaster University 84% of 2295 🏆 24.99 CV app/895620 W M 0 $24.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $197.92

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Humble Choice just wouldn't be the same without a monthly "accidental" leak, huh?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] With this kind of spotlight games, IGN will Destroy All Humans’ will to do anything else apart from non-stop gaming.
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] IGN have got me fully demoralized – so disillusioned that not even seeing Elden Ring in the line-up could get me excited, yet unable to cease expending my 12bux every month.
[Only with limited deal] Ghostrunner for $6 would be a steal. At $12, I’m not so sure - it’s like buying it in any regular Seam sale.
[Happy] I’m happy with the nice mix of games that they came up with this month. It’s exactly what I would expect to see in a Humble Choice.
[Neutral] Part of me wants to get it for Ghostrunner / Destroy All Humans, but I’m not really convinced about the other games.
[Pause] Here we go again. At this rate, I doubt I'll be able to unpause for enough months to use up the rest of my annual membership.
[Disappointed] Chicken Police – which was supposed to be featured last month according to the leaks – is rather unoriginal a month later.
[Cancel subscription] As the Suzerain of my own membership, I'm bringing in the Killsquad to terminate my regular expenses.
[Amazetato] With Ghostrunner there's a 505 Games title without insanely region locked packages? I'm Loving It™.

Yes. I paused this one in an instant

2 years ago

rogue heroes in a choice ? after 2 fanatical bundle and 2 build your bundle ? meh
i bought monster sanctuary at 50% , still not played . God i should stop to pay in sale , games are always in bundle few times later :(
Well only with ghostrunner and destroy all humans is worth for me . (DAH was 6 bucks in a physical box in my country but for one time i didn't pick it and wait for a bundle .Was obvious he should come someday ^^ )

2 years ago

easy skip

2 years ago

Bandai really hates Asian, they never give their games to Asian people ...

2 years ago

What regionlock has Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos and where do i see it? Sorry, i feel dumb.

2 years ago

AE
AF
AL
AM
AO
AR
AZ
BD
BH
BI
BJ
BO
BR
BT
BW
BY
CD
CF
CG
CI
CL
CM
CN
CO
CR
CU
DO
DZ
EC
EG
EH
ER
ET
GA
GE
GF
GH
GM
GN
GQ
GT
GW
GY
HK
HN
ID
IL
IN
IQ
IR
JO
JP
KE
KG
KH
KM
KP
KR
KW
KZ
LA
LB
LK
LR
LS
LY
MA
MD
MK
ML
MM
MN
MO
MR
MW
MX
MY
MZ
NA
NE
NI
NP
OM
PA
PE
PH
PK
PR
PS
PY
QA
RS
RU
RW
SA
SD
SG
SL
SN
SO
SR
SS
SV
SY
SZ
TD
TG
TH
TJ
TM
TN
TR
TT
TW
TZ
UA
UG
UY
UZ
VE
VN
YE
ZA
ZM
ZW

At least that's the list it gave me. But I'm an idiot and could have misconstrued that for regions it's available in.

2 years ago

Check the OP. Since there are usually a lot of updates to do on the thread, it could take around 1h until the region locks info is available or fully available.
You can always click on the gift link notification and sort it out yourself, if you need it ASAP.

2 years ago

Thanks a lot :)

2 years ago

It gave this sub for me (EU-NL): https://steamdb.info/sub/238035/

2 years ago

Btw this Naruto game currently has four season passes.

2 years ago

Naruto base game store package https://steamdb.info/sub/286207/apps/ has DLC that is not included in Deluxe https://steamdb.info/sub/286199/apps/ .

FeelsScammedBro.

NTBSS: Master Character Pain Early Unlock
NTBSS: Seventh Hokage Costume (Gender-Neutral)

I looked at the wrong package, sorry; SteamDB shows a price history for it even though it's likely been gone for years.
https://steamdb.info/sub/172542/apps/ is the base game only Naruto.

2 years ago*

Wow.

2 years ago

Ah. Well, the dlc practice for this game is still trash so no worries there.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Already have Ghostrunner and Destroy All Humans. The rest of the bundle is awful. If they're going to give fewer games, they need to be consistently decent. The value and quality is diminishing and it makes it easier to say no.

2 years ago

The Naruto lock is wrong, it cannot be activated in a lot of Asia. Not available in: BD BT CN HK ID IN JP KP KR LA LK MM MN MO MY NP PH PK SG TH TJ TW VN

2 years ago

And what does it say in OP? :)

2 years ago

If it says "This key is not available in...", then this should not be read as "your key does not activate in these countries", but "these countries receive a region locked package or they don't receive the game at all".
If it says "This key is available only in...", then this should be read as such (namely, "your key activates ONLY in these countries").

2 years ago*

"they may not be able to redeem the key" initially read to me as if those people cannot activate it. Not sure what the point of the message is otherwise.

2 years ago

The gift link notification text has always been like that, but the interpretation of it is as I described above. I don't know why they don't make it more clear.

2 years ago

Bamco x HB and their discrimination, why am I not surprised

2 years ago

Only interested in one of them, and Naruto it's 1€ or something like that on the official BandaiNamco store when on sale every week or so... Pass.

2 years ago

$12? no

$6? maybe

2 years ago

Wait what? I thought it was supposed to be Metro Exodus and other games like CSD3 or is it just me

2 years ago

Those were in the May 2021 Choice, maybe you just came out of cryosleep.
The year is 2022.

2 years ago

OH MY GOD

2 years ago

Hey you, you’re finally awake. You were trying to to find this year's Humble Choice right?

2 years ago

NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER $49.99

to

SPACE ACCIDENT $4.99

Seriously????

2 years ago

$2.99 in the sale.

2 years ago

press F to pay respect for their generosity

2 years ago

True to base price, but Naruto is at €2-3 sale in some store almost constantly, if you check isthereanydeal.
It still looks a really bad change though.

2 years ago

This is HUMBLE choice.

2 years ago

I don't think it's a bad bundle per se, I'm just not interested in those games. There's one that I might attempt to get in a trade. Or not, as I'm very much on the fence about it... soooo it's definitely a skip for me.

2 years ago

None on my wishlist.

Chicken Police, Destroy All Humans, and Suzerain look interesting - Will wishlist and enter GAs.

Could be a decent lineup for some people, just not for me.

Easy pause, and unfortunately no coupon enticed me to stay.

2 years ago*

Pretty solid bundle if you don't own the majority.

2 years ago

Have most of them, so probably ill just skip

2 years ago

Ahhh, Ghostrunner... Wishlisted and thus very interested, but ehhh I'm already trying to suppress my backlog enough. Decent bundle overall in my opinion, just not really "WOAH!" worthy.

2 years ago

Extremely easy skip. Maybe for $6 i’ll consider it, but not for $12.

2 years ago

With five in the wishlist it's an easy buy.

Big boo to the alternative "offered" to Asian buyers.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Always happy to help!

2 years ago

im k for 6$

2 years ago

I want Monster Sanctuary, but I can buy it for around €6. Not sure if I want any of the others.

2 years ago

grabbed the first 3, Monster Sanctuary looks nice

2 years ago

For some reason it feels underwhelming. Maybe it's because one is already bundled, and another was available in Amazon Prime Gaming for those that don't mind GOG? Or maybe because one overpriced game no one sane would buy at full price artificially inflates the "worth" of the bundle? Or headliners that while being good, lack the big hit factor?
Or maybe it's just me growing tired of these bundles, and owning too many games. Who knows.

I guess I can watch some gameplay videos to check out games that don't look interesting at 1st glance, and maybe I'll change my mind.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.