April 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

For May 2022 Choice leaks, scroll all the way down

source of the leaks: gg.deals

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Destroy All Humans! (gift link notification)

Monster Sanctuary (gift link notification)

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos (gift link notification)

NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER (gift link notification)

• Asian countries (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam, Macao) do not get the game. Replacement: Space Accident
  • Everyone else: {sub/172542} a ROW key that can be activated anywhere apart from Japan (confirmed)

No region locks for:

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 685315, 563589

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Ghostrunner 92% of 30082 🏆 4.50 CV app/1139900 W 0 $29.99
Destroy All Humans! 93% of 6331 🏆 4.50 CV app/803330 W 0 $29.99
Monster Sanctuary 92% of 4847 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/814370 W M L 0 $19.99
Killsquad 72% of 2767 🏆 4.50 CV app/910490 W 0 $29.99
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos 78% of 1258 🏆 3.00 CV app/787810 W 4 $19.99
Suzerain 93% of 3503 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1207650 W M 0 $14.99
Chicken Police 96% of 892 🏆 3.00 CV app/1084640 W M 0 $19.99
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER 86% of 32112 - 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/633230 W 0* $49.99

Customers from Asia do not receive NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER. Replacement:

SPACE ACCIDENT 88% of 42 - - 0.75 CV ⚙️ app/1852830 W 1 $4.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $214.92

CV:

May 2022 Humble Choice Leaks

source of the leaks: gg.deals

Note: Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection could be an Origin key, or there could be a choice between Steam and Origin.

Planet Zoo 89% of 47339 🏆 44.99 CV app/703080 W 0 $44.99
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection 91% of 22133 🏆 19.99 CV app/1213210 W 0 $19.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated 95% of 9363 🏆 29.99 CV app/969990 W 0 $29.99
If Found 92% of 839 🏆 12.99 CV app/1041920 W M 0 $12.99
Embr 87% of 663 🏆 3.00 CV app/1062830 W 1 $19.99
Genesis Noir 81% of 748 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/735290 W M 0 $14.99
Surviving the Aftermath 72% of 1954 - 🏆 29.99 CV app/684450 W 0 $29.99
Spellcaster University 84% of 2295 🏆 24.99 CV app/895620 W M 0 $24.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $197.92

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Humble Choice just wouldn't be the same without a monthly "accidental" leak, huh?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] With this kind of spotlight games, IGN will Destroy All Humans’ will to do anything else apart from non-stop gaming.
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] IGN have got me fully demoralized – so disillusioned that not even seeing Elden Ring in the line-up could get me excited, yet unable to cease expending my 12bux every month.
[Only with limited deal] Ghostrunner for $6 would be a steal. At $12, I’m not so sure - it’s like buying it in any regular Seam sale.
[Happy] I’m happy with the nice mix of games that they came up with this month. It’s exactly what I would expect to see in a Humble Choice.
[Neutral] Part of me wants to get it for Ghostrunner / Destroy All Humans, but I’m not really convinced about the other games.
[Pause] Here we go again. At this rate, I doubt I'll be able to unpause for enough months to use up the rest of my annual membership.
[Disappointed] Chicken Police – which was supposed to be featured last month according to the leaks – is rather unoriginal a month later.
[Cancel subscription] As the Suzerain of my own membership, I'm bringing in the Killsquad to terminate my regular expenses.
[Amazetato] With Ghostrunner there's a 505 Games title without insanely region locked packages? I'm Loving It™.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Why Mexico is in South America sub app tho? Isn't Mexico in North America?

2 years ago*

It depends on how the publisher decides the regions. For example, Serbia sometimes belongs to EU, other times to RU/CIS.

2 years ago

ahh i see

2 years ago

Is tomorrow last day if I want to buy this? I plan on buying this and quit after that.

2 years ago

Autocharge will happen tomorrow, you can buy this even on May* 3rd (exact time depends on your region, as new monthly will launch that day)

2 years ago*

Okay, nice I'll wait a day or two then. Thanks for the answer.

2 years ago

*May 3rd

2 years ago

Indeed, thanks!

2 years ago

You know there's a word "if someone gives you a finger you take hes whole hand".

2 years ago

damn! i forgot to pause this month and got autobilled , and i'm only interested in ghostrunner and monster sanctuary but i haven't activated any key yet , Has anyone received a refund?

2 years ago

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/217300087-Humble-Choice-Payment-information#Refund-Policy

There is the information on the refund for choice. They do, do refunds for games and other purchase. I have gotten a refund for a game purchase before, but for choice. They say as it's non-refundable. If you don't want to be billed, you can cancel or skip in the future.

Though, ya. You had a whole month to decided. So, I get where they are coming from on this. I have done that two were I let it autobill without thinking. :D

2 years ago

thanks , i accept my mistake :(

well at least ghostrunner looks very good, also i love metroidvanias so i'll definitely enjoy monster sanctuary

2 years ago

Ya, I did not want this bundle this month myself, but after I found out about the 20% discount issue. I did not want to loose it just yet. Summer sales will be coming soon and there are a few games I want to get. So I figured it would be best to just eat this month. Maybe give away or trade away the games.

Chicken police was the only game I wanted and I won that game in steam gifts on the first day the bundle came out.

2 years ago

I can't seem to find the Skip or Cancel button.
How do you do that now? My Membership menu option just shows me the games I can Claim.

2 years ago

It's hidden under 'settings' now.

2 years ago

Thank you! 💖

2 years ago

Ending soon! Return to Humble Choice this month and you can own Ghostrunner, Destroy All Humans!, and six more way-worth-it games for only $8 (USD).

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at $8 USD for 1 month before any applicable taxes and fees. Coupon expires on May 3, 2022 at 9:59am PT.

2 years ago

7 EUR in the EU.

2 years ago

what a crap bundle...less games...and 1 rebundled and naruto was free before....

2 years ago

Yep, 8 is the best some people will get. Skip.

2 years ago

Maybe, there is that whole 20% off as well. Some people kept the bundle to keep that 20% off and not go back to 10% off.

It is a crap bundle though.

2 years ago

Keeping the sub for a 20% off is a bad deal. That's only worth it if you want the games in Choice.

By the time you've paid for one bundle you didn't want, you've probably negated any saving you would make with the 20%.

2 years ago

Fuck I forgot to pause ............

2 years ago

Don't reveal anything and contact support. They may refund you.

2 years ago

Nah, it's fine ... I'll just give away the key to my friends or something.

2 years ago

They won't. It's actually in the rules. You can on regular purchase or bundle, but the choice is a no.

I mean, it's also not like we all did not have almost a whole month to skip it. ;P

2 years ago

They refunded me last time I forgot to pause. Now it doesn't make a difference to me because I just cancel instead

2 years ago

Ya, they denied me before when I tried. Quoted the line about no refunds for choice bundles. Maybe we just go different people at the time. Your was more willing then mine was.

2 years ago

This is the section they're presumably referencing:

Choice Refund Policy
According to our Terms of Service, a Humble Choice membership is non-refundable. If you do not wish to be billed in the future, please cancel your membership on your Account Settings page.

However, this is also in Humble's Choice support FAQ:

Humble Choice Refunds: Choice membership purchases are generally considered non-refundable, especially if any keys have been revealed, or if the month purchased has concluded. However, as long as you have not revealed any keys and are contacting support shortly after being billed for Choice or auto-payments, our team will be happy to review your order and see if we can make an exception.

General rule of thumb for Choice [specifically Choice, iirc Monthly had a slightly more lenient policy] refunds in the past has been that they'll refund either of manual or auto-pay activations so long as no keys are revealed and the month is still active when they get to your support ticket. As it takes up to 5 days under normal circumstances to get to a support ticket, you generally need to put the ticket in immediately once the auto-pay occurs if you want a chance at a refund.

The first quoted rule also means they won't refund subs (eg, 3-month, 1-year) for any reason.

If your refund falls within the criteria covered (and you haven't requested multiple refunds for this reason within a short period of time, which is also a disqualifying condition), and they deny it, then yes- you ended up with an "unwilling" support member. Which, unfortunately, Humble Support (which, long long ago, was once famously good) is now well known for having.

2 years ago

I forgot as well. I meant to pause. Only one game I wanted. Oh well...

2 years ago

Already had Ghostrunner from Neon Cloud Runner Bundle (winter sale), another HB disappointment here.

2 years ago

Got it for 6€ 7€ + i got a discount for the next month without the need of stay subscribed so i can decide, nice bc i wanted ghostrunner

2 years ago*

You probably mean 7€.

2 years ago

Yup, my bad, i guess i missclicked hahaha

2 years ago

Was just making sure if you got what everyone got or if there was a new deal :D

2 years ago

how long is Humble Choice available - until end of month or until next Humble Choice release?

2 years ago

Tuesday May 3rd

2 years ago

thank you for info

2 years ago

Your welcome

2 years ago

So now i guess they always offer me $8 coupon in the last 2 weeks of the month..
Happened in the last 3 months so far including April.
So instead paying the normal $11/$12 price now people just have to be patient and wait for them to give the coupon, but i am not sure does it happen to everyone.

2 years ago

"does it happen to everyone."

Promos are infamously erratic for Humble- I, for one, have never once recieved any kind of promo offer from Humble. The one exception to this erraticness is the "Pay only $8" one they've done in recent months, which seems to be available for everyone, and the $2/$4 off coupon that increases the longer you're inactive and decreases on use, and becomes available whenever you attempt to pause your subscription.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago by a staff member, MSKOTOR.

2 years ago

i'm sure if this is true that command & conquer remastered collection unfortunately will be an origin key and not for steam

2 years ago*

Unlike other EA games, there are keys for Steam on sale for it. I will hope...

2 years ago

Mass Effect Legendary has Steam keys as well, but we only got Origin

2 years ago

mass effect legendary for origin is the same as for steam. command & conquer remastered for origin instead doesn't not have workshop support not to mention that on steam you don't need origin to make it work

2 years ago*

well unlike other EA games command & conquer remastered collection has actually also been sold as a steam key in the past so i think there's a chance.

2 years ago

Goddamn, I was hoping for Death Stranding or Wasteland 3...

2 years ago

maybe for next months :)

2 years ago

Knowing 505 Games, now that the Director's Cut of Death Stranding is out and the base game is no longer being sold, they may well go ahead and include the base game in Humble Choice sometime soon. 😛

2 years ago

Ooh, if true then that's an easy buy for $8

2 years ago

Thanks for the info! That's another pass for me.

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Planet zoo is quite entertaining but its dlc are quite expensive and lacking in content. I miss the zoo tycoon 2 expansions. Spellcaster University is also an indie with some charisma but it's not for everyone (it also seems to me that gave it to the Amazon prime games).

They are not bad games but I was hoping that with the reduction of games in Humble choice, they would improve the value of the games. They are also giving games without DLC and for other platforms.

2 years ago

If it's true then it's insta-buy for me, Planet Zoo is under my radar for long time..

2 years ago

Gonna be a pass then, Embr looks neat but that's all that interests me.

2 years ago

welp easy skip if this is true, even though there is no Bandai shenanigans

2 years ago

Of course I paid full price on If Found and still haven't gotten round to playing it!

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Interesting if true.

Planet Zoo, Embr, and Surviving the Aftermath are on my wishlist. I might go for 1-2 others. This might be the strongest <10 game choice bundle, though that's not saying much, but it's something.

2 years ago

another month, another pause

2 years ago

Hey Lilly, I am wondering why there is no mentioning of the leak. Usually you create a thread or at least point it out in the headline of this one. Do you have any information the leak might actually be a hoax?

2 years ago*

I don't think there's a point in making a new thread for the leaks considering that the bundle releases in less than 24h anyway and it will have its own thread. That would just split the comments over 2 separate threads and it will only become messy in the end.

I was hoping to have a more trustworthy source for the leaks before I mention it in the OP. I personally do not trust gg.deals to provide accurate info on the leaks, especially since they do not state the source of their claims. As long as there's no source, that screenshot might as well be handcrafted by someone and then taken by everyone with a high degree of trust - it's not like it didn't happen before (it actually happened several times already on Reddit).
On the other hand, the lineup seems very plausible in terms of game mix / total retail value, so it might be an actual leak and not something invented by someone for fun.

Also, like others said, we don't know if Command & Conquer: Remastered Collection will be for Origin or for Steam. Perhaps there will be a choice between those two.

2 years ago

Well, ggdeals mentions it was posted on Facebook by someone/-thing called The AD. I haven't been able to find it myself, so I'm not convinced on the legitimacy of the leak either, although the lineup indeed seems very plausible.Guess we'll know tomorrow :)

Thanks for your reply!

2 years ago

"The AD" refers to an "ad"vertisement, not an account or a person. And a picture of this ad is in the post on gg.deals:

View attached image.
2 years ago

Hm, that's weird. The text on ggdeals seems to indicate "The AD" is more than just "an ad":

The leak of the upcoming Humble Choice May 2022 is coming from the picture posted on Facebook. The AD has possibly revealed the entire content of the new Humble Choice!

2 years ago

"The ad has possibly revealed the entire content of the new Humble Choice!"

Don't ask me why they chose to put "ad" in uppercase. But this is what they mean. I'm pretty sure the site is somewhere from eastern Europe so it might just be because of them not being native english speakers. Maybe they thought, "ad" was an akronym rather than an abbreviation. shrug

2 years ago*

HB uploaded new banner (so at least 3 games confirmed):
link https://i0.wp.com/blog.humblebundle.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/May2022_Blog.png

View attached image.
2 years ago

Love the look of the leak ^_^

2 years ago

Well at least I don't have to wait for the reveal before I choose to skip next month :-D another month saved up for something better!
(Obviously, it's an easy skip for me cos I don't like strategy or sim games.)

Already own Spongebob (it's great), and the only other game I'd bother playing is Embr ... oh, but that's better with friends.
Played Genesis Noir already on Gamepasst, and it's a pretentious waste of time. It has some excellent unique gameplay in bits (which makes it painful that I can't recommend it for the other parts)... but there are many times in the game where you're just wanting to progress, not play some mindless "puzzle". You may find you like it, but you have been warned.

2 years ago

I was on the fence because of Embr and Spongebob but with only the basic Planet Zoo, I think it's another skip from me.

Another game with hundreds of dollars worth of DLC to buy in the Humble store and a handful of rather scattered indie games, meh.
I think I'll get Spongebob on sale and get the Planet Zoom Premium Edition when it hits 20 bucks.

2 years ago

Easy skip if the leak is true. Planet Zoo has too much DLC and isn't worth it on its own. Already have Spongebob. The rest are uninteresting.

2 years ago

Planet Zoo has too much DLC

A sure winner of the Basic Edition BS Hall of Shame from Humble, that's for sure.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.