April 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

For May 2022 Choice leaks, scroll all the way down

source of the leaks: gg.deals

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Destroy All Humans! (gift link notification)

Monster Sanctuary (gift link notification)

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos (gift link notification)

NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER (gift link notification)

• Asian countries (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam, Macao) do not get the game. Replacement: Space Accident
  • Everyone else: {sub/172542} a ROW key that can be activated anywhere apart from Japan (confirmed)

No region locks for:

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 685315, 563589

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Ghostrunner 92% of 30082 🏆 4.50 CV app/1139900 W 0 $29.99
Destroy All Humans! 93% of 6331 🏆 4.50 CV app/803330 W 0 $29.99
Monster Sanctuary 92% of 4847 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/814370 W M L 0 $19.99
Killsquad 72% of 2767 🏆 4.50 CV app/910490 W 0 $29.99
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos 78% of 1258 🏆 3.00 CV app/787810 W 4 $19.99
Suzerain 93% of 3503 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1207650 W M 0 $14.99
Chicken Police 96% of 892 🏆 3.00 CV app/1084640 W M 0 $19.99
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER 86% of 32112 - 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/633230 W 0* $49.99

Customers from Asia do not receive NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER. Replacement:

SPACE ACCIDENT 88% of 42 - - 0.75 CV ⚙️ app/1852830 W 1 $4.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $214.92

CV:

May 2022 Humble Choice Leaks

source of the leaks: gg.deals

Note: Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection could be an Origin key, or there could be a choice between Steam and Origin.

Planet Zoo 89% of 47339 🏆 44.99 CV app/703080 W 0 $44.99
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection 91% of 22133 🏆 19.99 CV app/1213210 W 0 $19.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated 95% of 9363 🏆 29.99 CV app/969990 W 0 $29.99
If Found 92% of 839 🏆 12.99 CV app/1041920 W M 0 $12.99
Embr 87% of 663 🏆 3.00 CV app/1062830 W 1 $19.99
Genesis Noir 81% of 748 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/735290 W M 0 $14.99
Surviving the Aftermath 72% of 1954 - 🏆 29.99 CV app/684450 W 0 $29.99
Spellcaster University 84% of 2295 🏆 24.99 CV app/895620 W M 0 $24.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $197.92

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Humble Choice just wouldn't be the same without a monthly "accidental" leak, huh?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] With this kind of spotlight games, IGN will Destroy All Humans’ will to do anything else apart from non-stop gaming.
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] IGN have got me fully demoralized – so disillusioned that not even seeing Elden Ring in the line-up could get me excited, yet unable to cease expending my 12bux every month.
[Only with limited deal] Ghostrunner for $6 would be a steal. At $12, I’m not so sure - it’s like buying it in any regular Seam sale.
[Happy] I’m happy with the nice mix of games that they came up with this month. It’s exactly what I would expect to see in a Humble Choice.
[Neutral] Part of me wants to get it for Ghostrunner / Destroy All Humans, but I’m not really convinced about the other games.
[Pause] Here we go again. At this rate, I doubt I'll be able to unpause for enough months to use up the rest of my annual membership.
[Disappointed] Chicken Police – which was supposed to be featured last month according to the leaks – is rather unoriginal a month later.
[Cancel subscription] As the Suzerain of my own membership, I'm bringing in the Killsquad to terminate my regular expenses.
[Amazetato] With Ghostrunner there's a 505 Games title without insanely region locked packages? I'm Loving It™.

Decent for $8

2 years ago

Wow, the wishlisted Monster Sanctuary and Suzerain on top of the already known titles? I'm very satisfied with this bundle. Great job, Humble!

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Replacement: Space Accident

F for Asia

2 years ago

Ghostrunner infested with EOS and Naruto To Denuvo with so many DLCs ugh...I do like the bundle though, 5 games i would like to try for 10€ it is okayish.
Thank you for the chart Lilly!

2 years ago

What is EOS?

2 years ago

Epic ONLINE Service.

2 years ago

Really? Even now we have it in steam it needs account in epic?

2 years ago

no. for the steam version an epic account is not needed

2 years ago

Thank you. Then no EOS for ghostrunner gladly.

2 years ago

Happy to help! 😄

2 years ago

Good with coupon! Will buy!

2 years ago

Waiting for the 8$...

2 years ago

naruto
0H57X-RWTVR-2BHE?
?=eight

2 years ago

Someone already used the code but couldn't even say thank you.

2 years ago

Bah, I'm not in Asia but would rather have Space Accident than the Naruto game. If only this were a real Choice...

2 years ago

I'm in the same boat, I probably would play Space Accident. Naruto doesn't even give CV.

2 years ago

Wow...

So this month's headliners are a 2 year old game that was free on GOG last year, and a remake of a forgettable PS2 game.

After that is a couple of online multiplayer focused games (one mostly dead, of course), a text-based political story, an OK-ish looking noir comedy, and two Team17 filler games that have been/will be in a number of much cheaper bundles.

That new $8 bundle that just launched on Fanatical is suddenly looking a lot better....

2 years ago

like every month instant buy for me. a pair of games i own them but i will trade for them. i'm happy that ghostrunner is for steam so i definitively will buy the project_hel dlc on steam

2 years ago

Customers from Asia do not receive NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER. Replacement:
SPACE ACCIDENT

LMAO

No scarlet nexus for heroine bundle, and now this.
Wow, they do really hate their Asian customer.

EDIT:
WARNING! If you click 'Get My Games' on the front page, your subscription will be automatically resumed.
I click that to see the full bundle list (Haven't chosen the game yet, only click the button on the homepage) and with no confirmation, no pop-up message, I got an email saying that I've successfully resumed my membership. LOL NO IGN, Nice try. 100% another skip for me

2 years ago*

and no The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan for Humble Choice (Mar 2022)
It's 3rd time.

2 years ago

ooh yeah, I forgot about that.

does this count as racist business practice tho? xD JK

2 years ago

I believe that your sub automatically resumes as soon as the new month comes out. You have to pause it each time. It's always been this way.

2 years ago

Oh really? that might be the explanation.

But the email comes almost an hour later after the bundle is up, and right after I click the button.
Might be a coincidence, might be not.

either way, fck this month's bundle lmao
I'm still pissed, this is the 3rd time they unfairly treat Asian customers.

2 years ago

Normal emails without even using the site & after being paused the previous month are:
Your April Choice games are here!
Humble Choice membership resumed
(for me within a few minutes of each other, but of course emailing a few hundred thousand people could be much more spaced out)

I guess for canceled accs it's Return to Choice & own Ghostrunner, Destroy All Humans!, and more

2 years ago*

Mine says:

Welcome back! We missed you too.

You've successfully resumed your Humble Choice membership, so you won't miss out on the awesome games we pick out each month. We hope you enjoy them!

2 years ago

i have mixed feelings...

2 years ago

Well I already won the only game I would have been interested in (thanks CJ!) so another hard pass for me.

I would be really pissed off if I was in Asia though. They replace the most "expensive" game in the bundle by a 5 bucks indie? Seriously IGN?

2 years ago*

time to find the hidden pause button...

2 years ago

Seriously! Where the hell did they hide it now?

2 years ago

I bet the $4 discount to incentivate keep signed, it is, actually, a reward for fiding the pause button.

2 years ago

Haha like an Easter Egg Hunt!

2 years ago

Very happy with the bundle. While I won't call it the "best bundle ever" but I'm more than satisfied. Always wanted Destroy All Humans and Ghostrunner. Also got other wishlisted games like Chicken Police, Monster Sanctuary and Naruto.

2 years ago

Is Killsquad key region locked in any way?

2 years ago

No locked packages exist on SteamDB, and the store sub doesn't have any regional restrictions, so I would say: no locks.

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Suzerain is a masterpiece (have it already) but be aware it's a (political) visual novel with long texts, english only.

2 years ago

and now we wait for the deals at the end of the month

2 years ago

Paused.
I cannot get NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER.

2 years ago

Ghostrunner was free with prime (gog version), while Destroy All Humans and Chicken Police were free with stadia pro. Rogue Heroes was bundled multiple times. So half of the games are kind-of rebundled...

2 years ago

Rogue Heroes was also free with Prime. At least a Steam version would be superior with the remote play together option

2 years ago

Destroy All Humans is on Gamepass PC, too (and I got all achievements for it).

2 years ago

eh, I'll pass only interested in Monster Sanctuary

2 years ago

Is it just me or it feels like they are reducing the games that are featured every month? I have Ghostrunner already, it's an excellent game! Some games are on my wishlist, but I'm not entirely sure about this bundle this month.

2 years ago

same. Starting from 12, 11,10,9, now 8...

2 years ago

There's nothing wrong if these games would be idk, for higher value (not necessarily money), but if you look at some of them:

🟢 Ghostrunner - £24.99
🟢 Destroy All Humans! - £24.99
🔴 Monster Sanctuary - £15.99
🔴 Killsquad - £23.79
🟡 Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos - £15.99
🟡 Suzerain - £11.39
🔴 Chicken Police - £14.76
🟢 NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER - £39.99

Out of all these games, some of them are not even that interesting. My only interest and worth going for are the ones I marked with 🟢. 🟡 is kinda Meh, and might be good as games, but I'm not sure if I'm 100% with it. 🔴 are games I've never heard of or not really interested about.

It's a hard pick, because for me Ghostrunner is a great game and what I'm mainly interested here is Destroy All Humans! & NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER. With these 2, you can still get your money worth. Idk. It's a hard thing to think about, but I feel that it's not the best month.

Update: Forget what I've said. I couldn't contain myself. 😩

View attached image.
2 years ago*

It started with 6.

2 years ago

That's how it used to be though, when Choice bundles were called Monthly. 6-8 per month back then... and only the headliners were known, the rest of the titles would be revealed at the bundle's launch.

2 years ago

When I started a while back I even caught 10-12. A couple of months back. If I think it through, it's still worth the money, don't get me wrong, but it's something to really deeply consider.

2 years ago

Skip, mid one, interested in Monster Sanctuary and Killsquad, also where are the old time 12 Games ?

2 years ago

It's no longer twelve games, it's less games but "higher quality" now. On paper at least

2 years ago

I really hope so!

2 years ago

Back to pausing after getting last months it seems.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.