Yogscast Jingle Jam 2016

On the next day of Jingle Jam, my bundle gave to me... The Yogscast Jingle Jam is back, and as always, all proceeds go to charity. You give funds to excellent causes, and we give fun to you in the form of games!

View Yogscast' live stream on his twitch channel here!

Previous Yogscast bundle: 2015

Important notes:

• New games EVERY DAY: "We are revealing more games every day! Buy once and get all the games."
  • Limited availabilty: "Purchase soon, we are only selling about 50,000 of these special bundles!" It's 50.000 of the $30 bundles, and it may be more. Read more here!
  • Sold out: Some games are now partially or entirely sold out!! Dates: 19th, 23rd, 30th &, 31st!
  • Value: $650 worth of awesome stuff. Also it will be 50+ games! (Source from Reddit)
  • 100% goes to charity: Choose where the money goes between six charities: Mental Health Foundation, Cancer Research UK, Whale and Dolphin Conservation, Special Effect, GamesAid, and ILGA (via the Tides Foundation).

Contribute $5 (about €4.70) or more to get DATLOF and a shout-out from Yogscast

• "DATLOF is a download, "Print & Play", card game. (3-5 players)

Contribute $30 (about €28.21) or more to get these games... and more added EVERY DAY in December!

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE DATE ADDED
Kholat 71% of 1,357 Reviews 2 $19.99 December 1st
GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R 91% of 436 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 1st
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien 92% of 2,619 Reviews 2 $14.99 December 1st
Psychonauts 95% of 5,768 Reviews 6 $9.99 December 1st
Back to Bed 78% of 380 Reviews 5 $5.99 December 1st
Goat Simulator 89% of 45,185 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 2nd
Shadwen 75% of 287 Reviews 0 $16.99 December 3rd
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack + Humble Bundle exclusive in-game title 78% of 18,743 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 3rd
Choplifter HD 86% of 161 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 4th
Guns of Icarus Online 94% of 11,652 Reviews 7 $9.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Costume Pack (DLC) 87% of 8 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack (DLC) - (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found 82% of 101 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 5th
Frog Climbers 100% of 27 Reviews 0 $6.99 December 6th
Not The Robots 81% of 500 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 7th
Robocraft Jingle Jam Pack (DLC) 73% of 76,359 Reviews 0 Base game is F2P December 7th
Oozi: Earth Adventure 86% of 486 Reviews 5 $4.99 December 8th
Dinocide 67% of 86 Reviews 1 $9.99 December 8th
King Arthur's Gold 84% of 3,200 Reviews - 8 $9.99 December 9th
Waddle Home (VR) 100% of 19 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 10th
Blade & Soul: Yogscast Pack (DLC) ? - 0 Base game is F2P December 11th
Faeria Early Access Package (DLC) 85% of 1,706 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 12th
Saturday Morning RPG 81% of 404 Reviews 5 $6.99 December 13th
Rocket Riot 100% of 10 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 13th
Anomaly 2 83% of 448 Reviews 3 $14.99 December 14th
BiT Evolution 72% of 68 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 14th
Crusaders of the Lost Idols - Legendary Starter Pack (DLC) 100% of 2 Reviews 0 $29.99 December 15th
Gunpoint 97% of 9,038 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 15th
Syder Arcade 86% of 563 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 16th
Curses 'N Chaos 69% of 46 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 16th
Magicka 2 73% of 3,185 Reviews 1 $14.99 December 16th
Chronology 87% of 229 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 17th
Tales Across Time 89% of 19 Reviews 3 $2.99 December 17th
Deep Dungeons of Doom 85% of 314 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 18th
Shu 100% of 29 Reviews 0 $11.99 December 18th
Frozen Cortex 74% of 239 Reviews - 1 $24.99 December 19th
Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition - - - Not on Steam December 19th
SteamWorld Dig 92% of 3,110 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 20th
Binary Domain Collection 86% of 3,714 Reviews - 2 $15.99 December 20th
Pressure 79% of 1,389 Reviews 8 $7.99 December 21st
Cosmonautica 57% of 757 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 21st
Dark Scavenger 87% of 134 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 22nd
Karma. Incarnation 1 90% of 107 Reviews 0 $0.99 December 22nd
Frozen Synapse 82% of 2,244 Reviews 4 $24.99 December 23rd
Eisenwald: Blood of November 69% of 62 Reviews 0 $8.99 December 24th
Guacamelee! Complete 94% of 951-4,680 Reviews & 0* $19.99 December 25th
Torchlight II 95% of 24,964 Reviews 3 $19.99 December 25th
Hue 95% of 113 Reviews - 2 $14.99 December 25th
The Bridge 88% of 2,329 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 26th
Overture 83% of 843 Reviews 3 $4.99 December 26th
Two Digits 81% of 185 Reviews 6 $1.99 December 27th
Multimirror 55% of 9 Reviews 0 $4.99 December 27th
Botanicula 97% of 2,477 Reviews - 4 $9.99 December 28th
Disc Jam (beta) - - - Not fully released yet December 28th
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero 92% of 28 Reviews - 1 $5.99 December 29th
Bohemian Killing - Original Soundtrack and Artbooks (DLC) - - 0 $4.99 December 29th
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 84% of 48,296 Reviews 3 $24.99 December 30th
Battlerite DLC: YogYog Bear Mount (DLC) 92% of 15,267 Reviews - ? N/A December 30th
The Blue Flamingo 48% of 432 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 31st
Small Radios Big Televisions 79% of 24 Reviews * 0 $11.99 December 31st

Notes:

• *cards for Toy Odyssey is not yet live, but will be soon! Cards are live!
  • "Faeria Early Access Package" contains this! Also;

Any Steam account that has already purchased and applied a Faeria Early Access Bundle key cannot apply another.

• Both games in 'Guacamelee! Complete' have been bundled before separately!
  • The Bridge also includes a trial version of Tumblestone. Read devs words here!
  • *cards for Small Radios Big Televisions aren't fully live yet, but probably will be soon!

Other stuff:

• Team Fortress 2 Badges - Duncan's Kindhearted Kisser, Hannah's Altruistic Aspect, Sips' Selfless Simulacrum, and Sjin's Generous Guise

Retail: $585.47 (Steam titles)

Warning:

"Guns of Icarus Online", "Not The Robots", "Deep Dungeons of Doom", "Binary Domain", "Pressure" & "The Blue Flamingo" have previously been free! Giveaways CANNOT be created for those!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks Fruitbean

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Buying this year's jingle jam?

View Results
Yes! I like what I see and to support charity as well! ^_^
Let's wait and see till more is revealed! :)
Maybe, will have to consider this one!
Nooo, waaay too expensive for my poor wallet! D:
Repeats and well.. I don't like what I don't have already so.

Note seen on Reddit:

Hey Yogscast subreddit mod here. Several of the games are limited to 50,000 copies or so, but several of the other games are "unlimited". I don't know which are which, as I don't have any inside information as what games are offered ahead of time, as I don't deal with the business side of the Yogscast (being just a lowly subreddit mod). We are unlikely to get more keys for the limited amount games.

But we will still offer the bundle when we reach the 50,000 mark (It will be clearly labeled that some of the current and future games will not be available, but I'm not exactly sure how it will be labeled), but those who buy it after that won't get some of the current games and future games to be revealed. We're on Day 2, and we've already made over $500,000. 2 more days like this and we'll reach 50,000 copies sold or so.

Source:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/5fxou1/humble_yogscast_jingle_jam_2016_over_500_of_games/dapw313/

7 years ago

Shadwen is a nice addition but I wouldn't be surprised to see it in a future BTA. On track, but not convinced to get it.

7 years ago

The charities should be the main reason to get this. If you're considering it for the games, think what you're likely going to be able to get with $30 in the upcoming winter sale...

7 years ago

this type of charity bundle will likely sell out the 50k copies they have or whatever it is without much worry, they are currently at like 20 k... it's only 5 days in..

So buying it will be determined by most people in what it has to offer..

7 years ago

Yes but you also get to donate to a charity of your choice. I was gonna give the whole 30$ to Planned Parenthood but then felt bad about just ignoring their chosen charities so I split it evenly between all of them, still 4 more dollars to my personal chosen charity than they'd have gotten otherwise.

7 years ago

I picked it up and gave all 30 dollars to mental health foundation,,, figured I didn't own guilty gear or Shadwen and if they throw one or two other games I'm interested into the mix it'll be alright..

7 years ago

I enjoyed Shadwen when it was given away in the Humble Monthly awhile back, so if the next few days are decent releases that I don't already own, I'll probably end up buying this.

7 years ago*

shadwen wasn't included in the humble monthly

7 years ago

My bad, I meant the Shadwen Sneak Peak that they had given to Humble Monthly subscribers. Not the full game.

7 years ago

ahh yeah I had forgotten about them including it as a sneak peak,,

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

7 years ago

Already owned all of them, but thanks for sharing. Someone else will be happy with it~ <3

7 years ago

You need to put
66X_MN-GPZ2_A-ZIY_BX

Bots is why.

7 years ago*

Am i the only one that does not believe in bots that steal keys,after all i have gotten a few keys off public forums like reddit and such after being up for a spell.

None the less i still think using things like you suggested do help slow down people who just like to copy and paste without a simple thanks you aka leeches.

7 years ago

Nope, you're not alone. I think the "bot conspiracy" is primarily myth as well.
I'm not saying there aren't any bots (maybe there are), but it's mostly copy-paste ninjas imho.

7 years ago

I think it's a mixture of bots and people being ungrateful.. saying a simple thanks I got your key wouldn't kill people, but neither would saying thanks after winning a game on here.. or at the very least marking said game received..

7 years ago

Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack + Humble Bundle Exclusive in-game Title : 2fJ2qeXI
Neverwinter Adventurer's Helper Pack + Exclusive Lord of the Labyrinth Title : 6L7rawEO

7 years ago

first one worked, second one didn't! Thanks a lot!

7 years ago

good bundle, but still too expensive for what it offers.

7 years ago

You know that the money goes to charity?
And besides who knows what's to come.

7 years ago

Actually just a part goes for charity. hb or any other donate whatever money is left after they pay their expenses.
If you have a true altruistic spirit, I really recommend you donate directly to any institution that you would like to help.
And I also don't think that next games will be better than soon-to-be-bta... :T

7 years ago

Yogscast Bundles work slightly different. Unlike normal Humble Bundles where the buyer gets to decide how to split their money between Humble, developer and charitiy 100% automatically goes to charity (although you still get to pick which one). The keys are usually donated by developers.

7 years ago

I thought that "proceeds" they mention the "rest" (after pay their "basic" expenses)... I don't think devs gives 50.000 keys to receive absolutely nothing. They may don't receive "profit" when they say "all proceeds go to charity", but these 50.000 keys probably have a base value that humble bundle is paying them to provide those keys.

7 years ago

There are no money being cut of from the bundle proceeds , 100% gos to charity , humble bo doesn't pay the devs anything since it's the yogscast contacting them and getting the keys .

And yeah they do give the keys and receive no money in return , that's the whole point of a charity drive ....

7 years ago

would you mind to share your source, please?

edit: also, if devs are providing free keys to charity, devs are the only one who is doing charity. we are just the people who transform digital products in money (because digital games worth nothing to those institutes). the real donators are the devs who is giving their own payment. in the end, the buyers are just buyers.

7 years ago*

That's some weird ass way of looking at things ...
You are kinda forgetting the people who spend 5 to 8 hours a day trying to entertain us .but yeah cheap bundle games it's all bout that ....
Not to mention negotiating with the devs so thy can bring us so much stuff I the first place .

Kudos to the devs it's cool from every single one of them , including the ones that made those quote: shitty games.
But in th end that's a nonprofit bundle targeted an th yogscast fanbase funding their traditional charity drive for whats it like 5 years no ...

7 years ago*

I think you fell in the merchandising psychology... You see only what the seller shows to you.
If "weird ass" means "how it works" I do agree with you (til someone shows me otherwise of course).
Kudos to devs assuming what you said is true... They are trully donating their money when everyone else is just being part of a business: running a company, selling things, buying things, being sponsored...

7 years ago

We have a completely different idea of what that event is by the look of it , so ima leave it at that b4 it starts escalating

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

7 years ago

Today's game is Choplifter HD. Meeeeh. I guess all the good ones are done now before 24th and 31st. :(

7 years ago

If today's game was good i would definetely buy, but instead they put a game that was a few cents in china

7 years ago

Starting to hate this :(

wait, theres more to come so why bother .. 😃

7 years ago

Geez, chill out. It's one bad day, there are 26 left...

7 years ago

Weeelll, to be fair there's a Mega Bundle on Bundlestars that had 28 bad games for 1 dollar and knowing what they gave last year for 25$ I'd not be surprised if they stopped giving away good games now. :)

7 years ago

Did you seriously just try to claim that the quality level here is the same as in the Dollar Bundle? That's a ridiculous thing to say.

7 years ago

Did you seriously not get that quality of 1$, 28 games bundle can be same as 30$, 30 games bundle? That's plain stupid to think otherwise that if you can pay less for low indie quality games you should pay more, just because it has never been bundled before.

7 years ago

No, Psychonauts, Kholat, Guilty Gear and Shadwen are not at all comparable to Balloon Blowout, Puzzles at Mystery Manor, Murder Mystery Adventure or Where's My What. Still a ridiculous thing to say.

7 years ago

The ridiculous thing here is people arguing of the value of the games from a bundle that's dedicated to charity ....

7 years ago

True, but I don't buy these bundles for charity. I buy them for the games. I donate to two charities monthly and don't get anything beside some magazine twice a year from Red Cross.

At least for me, this is more like a cheap way of getting games I might play one day, and charity is just a plus. :p

7 years ago

So technically you are completely missing the whole point of the event ....okay!

7 years ago

No I'm not? My point is to get cheap games. If I wanted to give money to charity, like I'm doing monthly, I don't need any games or other free stuff included. You are missing the whole point of my previous post ..... OKAY!

7 years ago

Indeed.

Whether the bundle is intended by the creators as pure charity or not, it's up to buyers to decide what he / she wants from the bundle. If it's considered as a way to acquire cheap games, then it is.

I bought it and was annoyed the latest unlock is 4 years old (or so) game. Probably will resell this bundle later. xD

7 years ago

So it's all about the cheap games for you , oka point taken .

To be expected tbh

7 years ago

Pretty funny how you blacklist me for having different opinion lul >.>

7 years ago

Who else am I going to blacklist if not those who have different opinion than me. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

7 years ago

That's pretty sad actually....

7 years ago

Of course it is, did you blacklist me for the same reason? That's even more sad. So you're pathetic. :)

7 years ago

No, that's just appropriate based on principle. If person A blacklists person B, then person A shouldn't be able to enter person B's giveaways. There should be an optional setting to automatically make this a 2-way street imo (if one so desires), but unfortunately there isn't.

7 years ago

It would cause potentially massive drama if you instantly knew when someone blacklistead you tho .
Like people get offended by the slightest thing nowadays

So if you are cancerous person you can just use that and blackmail or just flat out start a flame war with the person who blacklisted you .

7 years ago

I just blacklisted you cause i found a spike of 2 blacklist while i was having the argument with you ... so i checked and found out it was you who blacklisted me .

I dont think i ever blacklisted anyone cause he has an opinion different then my , thats sad ... and as you said Pathetic :|

7 years ago

And yet that's exactly what you did to me. Hmm.

7 years ago

Actually have no clue why you are there tbh :)

7 years ago

And there we go. You keep telling me how pathetic it is to blacklist someone from difference in an opinion, yet you do the same to others. So plz, stop preaching mr. Jesus.

Edit: Just to add to this, you need to play it something better than what you really are, and that in my books, is very pathetic. I know I'm a dick to people with different opinions, and I accept it. You, on the other hand, don't.

7 years ago*

Um not really m8. you just refuse to accept that there is a world outside the tiny bouble you build around yourself , so anyone who has different opinion then you is just automatically not worth existing . :)

Meanwhile i mostlikely Blacklistead Lucifera by accident as part of the regifters purge , simply missclicking on my tablet ... as it seem it had happened to over a dozen people in the past . So i instantly removed him .

Meanwhile you are just looking for a reason to justify yourself as being a dick and making it seems like its okay .

I mean its fine if you want to be that way , its just not really how the world works :)

You will learn it the hard way sooner or later.

Anyway have a nice day .

7 years ago

Her.

7 years ago

Ops sorry about that .

7 years ago

Unlock for 4th December:

7 years ago

c'mon, c'mon, c'mon....
/raises both fists in the air in hope
/helicopter rushes in for a landing, the whirling blades severing the tops of both arms
/cue disappointed look and staring at the freshly-severed stumps of both arms
sorry, had that image in my head and needed to get it out! :D

7 years ago

I hope they will never become the bundle fodder bottom of the barrel shit that Groupees and IndieGala are.

7 years ago

There are nice bundles in indiegala every now and then ....

7 years ago

Yep, I'd say about one out of every three or four IndieGala bundles are good.
Groupees...if you don't care about the music, maybe one in ten?

7 years ago

Groupees greenlight preorders. Instabuy.

7 years ago

I'm going to wait one more week at least.

7 years ago

Same,i don't like nothing

7 years ago

so you like everything? :D

7 years ago

AHAHAH if you know what i mean xD

Seriously,until now I do not want anything

7 years ago

Kholat and Back to Bad are nice little games but they where in bundles before. also heard good things about psychonauts... rest is, at least for me, "meh"

7 years ago

As you can see I do not have many games, but if they put one or two interesting games I take it sure

For 28$,50 games are really good but at leat 1-2 games i like xD

p.s. kholat and back to bed seems nice,i keep waiting

7 years ago

yeah thinking the same. for 28€ i need more than 2 nice games :)

7 years ago

Perhaps a silly question... I bought this bundle because I like the idea of charity and could select a personal charity where the money goes too. I will probably keep some games for myself and some will go up for trade or gifts here on steamgift. But I've read on the hb-site and here that there are limited numbers for some games. Do I 100% be assigned to one of those keys or do I have to make sure I click the redeem button and let the key appear even if I don't plan on using it directly?

7 years ago

If you are one of the first 50k buyers, then yes, you are guaranteed to get all the keys.

7 years ago

Thanks! Much appreciated, now I can leave some unredeemed for few months :)

7 years ago

I'm actually amazed how many people look at the bundle and say meh it's not worth my money ..
Ofc it's not it was never meant to be worth the money , it's for charity ....
It's essentially you giving away 30$ for charity that's the whole point of the bloody thing .

I'm srsly losing hope in loads of people here...

7 years ago

not sure what you'd expect. Humble Bundle works not because people want to donate, but because people want cheap games.

7 years ago

I'm not sure what are you trying to say here m8...
This is a nonprofit bundle...

7 years ago

exactly, it was about your "I'm actually amazed how many people look at the bundle and say meh it's not worth my money", as people want cheap games and the bundle is obviously not cost effective

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

I mean it was 25 last year and it has always been 25 for the years b4....

7 years ago

If you want to give 30$ to charity, give it directly...
If you buy this bundle, you don't give to charity. It's HB and the different dev who give to charity. They sell the games to win then give your money, it's not exactly the same as giving to charity.

PS: I'm ok with the quality of this bundle for now.

7 years ago

So let me put it this way , it's Just HB and the devs who give to charity here , not the ppl who spend an entire month streaming 5 6 8 hours a day trying to entertain us .
Okay.

Here is how I see that bundle ...it's that 1 thing I spend 25 30 every December for charity and that's it .
Fun I have a month of entertainment for that money .

The shitty bundle games , as some people called them , are games that ware negotiated by the yogscast to ge given away for free in mass , so it can satisfy the whiny ppl who need to make the bundle worth it for them .

Obviously props to the devs , but the whole idea is that it's the ayogscast jinglejam , targeted at their fanbase mostly z and not the whiners who demand .... I duno dishonored 4 and 5 copies of Skyrim in their bundle so it's worth the 30$

7 years ago

The "ppl who spend an entire month streaming 5 6 8 hours a day trying to entertain us" give their time to charity.
I talked about money not about time (still wonderful to give).

I will not argue here if you want to believe in the kindness of businesses.

7 years ago

There is nothing to rly argue about here tbh .

Its just most ppl ( not you ) just look @ the thing as a 30$ bundle and forget the fact that its for Charity /

Now you are completely right that if you want to give for a charity , you can just give it directly . Thats how it usualy is done.

Thing is tho , its the Yogscast community event here , thats is raising the funds ... and they negotiated with i dont even wana think about how many devs to provide those games ( which ppl refer as shit rebundled games ) .

And its just such a shame , that many people fail to realize that the whole thing wouldnt exist w/o the yogs ...
And its just a Month of them playing stupid shit for insane periods of time on twitch , trying to rise funds for charity .
And thats what they do , there are MANY many people who just w8 for that single event , and had saved up money just for it ... so they can contribute to the cause .

And nothing can convince me , that people spent 800 000 $ on a 30$ bundle just cause they wanted to play Goat Simulator ... :)
Its for the yogscast , and they are doing something amazing here .... people not appriciating that fact are making me quite angry to be fair ...

7 years ago

I gave $30 for charity - I can afford it right now and I could use the karma. Any games are a great bonus. It's a lot of money for some people and I can understand others having different opinions, but I'm mostly with you on this one...

7 years ago

$30 too much for blind games, its in final $0,87 for one and its not somewhat good price. Its better classic bundle with 3 games for $1 and when i know games in... :) I expect 1 - 2 good games only so wont try for $30

7 years ago

There are already 7 good games in the bundle.

7 years ago

Depend on each person, iam not interested in any of them. (already own or just not interesting)

7 years ago*

Yet another person , who just look @ it as a regular humble bundle and forget the fact the whole point of the thing is to raise money for charity ...

It's sad .... how many of you are there

7 years ago

You gotta consider that most people have no idea who Yogscast are and don't give a shit what they do... I know I most certainly didn't before I was looking for a walkthrough for the rewiring puzzle in Broken Age and stumbled over one of Kims videos. Haven't watched anything from them since so to me they are just a bunch of Gaming YouTubers like a gazillion others.

7 years ago

Yeah and thats why in other comments i specifically mentioned that this bundle is targeted mostly @ the Yogscast fanbase , and not really the general public ...

Cause sadly the general public looks @ it and sees 30$ bundle full of arguably mediocre and shit games .

7 years ago

Yes its regular Humble, yes its for charity but bcs its for charity it must be interesting to buy at this price? I dont mind where my money goes, if its for charity or devs or HB itself.
Buy uninteresting product only coz its for charity? No
For me its only site where can i get (sometimes) good games at good prices, i dont mind what happens with my money i just got what i wanted, its like if u care about what happens with your money when you buy milk in shop... do u care about it?

7 years ago*

I mean , its charity ... i usually expect nothing i return from it ...
Using the store analogy , you know when you buy a 10pack of flour or sugar or something similar , and drop it off @ the shoping cart @ the end of the store , that goes to an Orphanage or an old people home ... you dont just sit there expecting someone to tell you hey cheers thanks for the flour we made Cake and Cookies and w/e with it ... its just gone and you know it went for a good cause :)

Dont get me wrong i get your PoV Completely , its 30$ ... which is A lot , so most people expect something major in return for that ...
But its holiday season , that one time of the year where mby its okay to say ... i mean yeah its not really worth it but its christmas so fuck it :)

7 years ago

On the other hand, there is almost 30k bundles sold :D .

7 years ago

It's more similar to those people selling, like, candles on the road and telling you the profit goes to a certain charity. Funnily enough I've never heard anyone say about those

"Why would I EVER pay 5$ for a candle? You know I've seen this same kind of candle in a bag with five others for 2$! What a scam!"

or

"Well, you're not leaving until you sell all your candles anyway, so why should I be the one to buy it? It won't make a difference anyway"

or

"I wouldn't really be the one helping charity if I accepted the candle in return. You made it so really you'd be the one donating. People are buying your candles because they want them and think they're a good deal, if they actually cared about your charity they'd donate directly to it"

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I believe so...based on the fact that $30 is more than 95% of the purported $650 value of the bundle.
This will not help our quest for Level 10 much, but it's a nice bundle. =)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I guess it depends on how much of the $650 value is Steam games and how much is in-game currency and content for non-steam games, subscriptions for Twitch Turbo, money off vouchers, Uplay keys, etc...

7 years ago

only meh games in the bundle and 30$...

i rather donate 30 dollar to unicef than to this random charities. and if people say its expensive. yes it is, if you dont have much money.

people dont seem to understand that OH ITS FOR CHARITY doesnt change the fact that people dont have much money. it wont magically get more when you donate it.

7 years ago

You realize that only 10 out of over 50 games have been revealed so far?

7 years ago

Just curious, Do they said it will be 50 GAMES? Not 50 games+dlc+extra contents? Games like games games?

7 years ago

"Developers have been incredibly generous this year, and we have a bundle of over 50 games to give away! "

7 years ago

Yeah that's what my comment was based upon. It's from the reddit thread that's linked in the OP
https://www.reddit.com/r/Yogscast/comments/5fx2zy/jingle_jam_2016_schedule_details_and_links/
However, looking at the chart it seems that they count the TF2 badges as game too, so it could indeed mean 50 games+dlc+extra contents.
I'm playing the waiting game for now. Bundle purchases seem to have slowed down a bit, so the 50K limit should be a couple of days away.

7 years ago

You can actually donate all 30$ to unicef through this. Just choose "United States Fund for UNICEF" right above top contributor list and then choose where your money goes in payment option.

7 years ago*

Guns of Icarus Online - Collector's Edition & Toy Odyssey added

(Edit) Guns of Icarus Online - CE contains [Guns of Icarus Online] , Guns of Icarus Online Costume Pack and Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack.

7 years ago

guns of icarus was free for some time :\ not the collector edition though, just the base game

7 years ago

Everything's also given in separate keys, if anyone cares about that.

7 years ago

i care about puppies

7 years ago

Gotta reach that count of 50 somehow.

7 years ago

Can't even have all my key for Icarus....... :

Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product

7 years ago

Not a surprising fact, but it seems that the huge present box on the advent calendar represents multiple games unlock as proven by Day 3 and 5. We can probably expect there are at least 26 + 10 games left to be revealed.

7 years ago

GUILTY GEAR, Shadwen, Choplifter HD and Toy Odyssey are all very tempting (wishlist). With 26 games to go this looks very promising indeed, but $30 is a lot to make up for...

7 years ago

26? After the first 6 games were revealed Yogscast said there were 50+ games left to be revealed. By my count we still have another 46 games to go, not 26.

7 years ago

Ah, even better then. I just went with the amount of days I see on the calendar.

7 years ago

A lot of Guns of Icarus Online Collector's Edition Upgrade giveaways =.=
https://www.steamgifts.com/archive/search?q=Guns%20of%20Icarus

7 years ago

They are separate keys, I don't see what's wrong with that.

7 years ago

It's OK, because once you activate both keys from the bundle, it registers you as owning the upgrade.

You can verify it here:

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/262/

and here:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/93614/

7 years ago

So, none of the Guns of Icarus Online stuff can be given away? Was it free before or something?

7 years ago

I picked it up free at least twice before now. If you want it this time let me know.

Edit - forget it, I saw you appear to have the bundle...

7 years ago

Yep, thanks for the offer though. I guess I'll just keep it for myself. I don't think I'll ever play it, but hey, it's another game towards 250. Haha.

7 years ago

Trust me, Steam level 10 is a better quality of life "investment" than hoarding 250 games ;)

7 years ago

When was it free? Was it free on Steam or was Humble Bundle giving it away or something? Or free weekend?

7 years ago

It was a while back, I'm pretty sure it was a promotion on Indie Gala, possibly also another on Bundle Stars. I'm sure people will leap in and correct me if I'm wrong. Free weekends and other Steam store promotions don't generally lead to games being removed from the giveaway list here as people can't hoard keys from them.

7 years ago

hey guys, how to use Team Fortress Badge? I redeem that key like steam game key, but nothing happen. Pls help. Thank you

7 years ago

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.