Hello gamers,

We at http://www.DailyIndieGame.com are constantly trying to improve our service and bring the best possible deals.
We all know how bundles work. We pay a certain amount and get a pack of games, and that's pretty much it.

We are going one step further with the new DIG ACCOUNTS:

http://www.dailyindiegame.com/content_digaccount.html

You can topup your account, and purchase individual games of your choice from the DIG Point Store and from the DIG Trades marketplace.
The prices are often better than what you would pay in a bundle.

Everything is transparent, fair and simple.

Some notes:

• You can also use your credit to buy bundles. You can trade your unused keys for DIG Points.
  • Keys from trades are guaranteed to work, just like with bundles. If a customer has revealed (seen) a key, it can no longer be traded.

We value your feedback and feel free to share your feedback with us.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Been waiting 3 days for a response from support about not receiving registration mail :|

7 years ago

us 2. hope the mod knows

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

Unfortunately I went through a bit of a terrible and unexpected cold and was in bed for a few days.
All good now and getting up to date with everything :)

7 years ago

I have yet to receive my registration email after topping up with paypal. Please let me know when this issue is resolved. It sounds like I am not the only person with this issue.

7 years ago

This should be fixed now.

7 years ago

hi I buy 10$ account no msg

7 years ago

This should be fixed now.

7 years ago

Dear gamers,

It's BLACK FRIDAY and instead of the usual 10% bonus when your top-up your DIG account, you will now receive a 20% bonus, until November 25, 2016.

We now have 133 STEAM games on the DIG Point Store, and over 100 STEAM games in the DIG Trading section ... plus the usual bundles :)

Login to your DIG account and grab some games:
http://www.dailyindiegame.com/account_login.html

7 years ago

Hey exosyphen! Would it be possible for you to add sorting options to the points store and trading section? I like the way it's sorted by price now, but for repeat visits, I find it'd be much more helpful if there was an option to sort by "date added" instead. It can be difficult to find what's new, especially in the trade section since new games there don't get that "NEW" tag...

7 years ago

That is coming soon.

Meanwhile, there is an option to hide the keys that you have previously purchase / already own, and that trims down the list.

7 years ago

hi, i topuped 5$ with paypal and yet to recive my validation code

7 years ago

You can just go to your dig account and refresh the page? When I top-up, within a minute after completing the payment the credit is added. Only the first time (when I've made my account there) payment took a day.

7 years ago

If you haven't yet, please get in touch with us via our contact form.
We will promptly assist you.

7 years ago

When are you guys getting keys for Radical Heroes: Crimson City Crisis from DIG Super Bundle 6? The game was released on Steam in October and Groupees already received their Steam keys.

7 years ago

Still waiting for the dev to send us the keys.
They sent us a part of them, and still have to send us some more. Not really sure why are they doing it like this.
I will continue chasing them.

Please keep in mind that when it comes to Greenlight games, it's always up to the developers.
We always add the keys on the day we receive them, but that's pretty much all we can do.

7 years ago

well no email to reset password as requested, i see they dont fixed it yet.

7 years ago

Please contact us to have this fixed.

7 years ago

can i pay 5$ with credit card?

7 years ago

Yes, but through PayPal.

7 years ago

there is no paypal in my country, but i managed to pay via paypal from another email adress. but i didnt receive balance to my account. i sent message from support.

edit : got it now, thanks.

7 years ago*

It's not instant, it can take up to 24 hrs. In my case it took about 1-2 hours.

7 years ago

Are you from Turkey?
We are investigating alternative payment options that might work from there.

7 years ago

yea turkey, credit card option should work probably but i dont need 10$ for dig store.

7 years ago

Payed $5, then put in my email to make an account. Still haven't received the verification email.

7 years ago

Please contact us:
http://dailyindiegame.com/content_support.html

and we will look into your issue.

7 years ago

Disregard this I got the email after about a day

7 years ago

Edit: No longer in need for support, things worked out properly, eventually I just see I got an email with my validation code and I validated and was able to login perfectly, also the money is showing up so its all settled! :D Sorry for the trouble and thanks

Goodmorning,

I payed 10$ via sofort banking (I can provide proof for this), it went of my bank account but when I try to make an account on the website it is asking me for a validation code which I am not getting so far.. (ive been waiting now atleast 45min before posting this) but the email is not comming true.. also checking my spam folder constantly but no results..

Any idea I could get some help in processing this to a positive outcome? Thanks in advance and have a nice day

7 years ago*

Excellent :) Enjoy the games.

7 years ago

Here is something new we are experimenting with.
Many of you have asked for the possibility of topping up accounts with smaller amounts.

PayPal has an option called "Send money to family and friends", where instead of us being charged $0.35 + 3.9% per transaction, you (the sender) are charged something like 1-3%.

If anyone wants to try this option, send whatever amount to: hello@dailyindiegame.com using that option and drop us a line here:
http://dailyindiegame.com/content_support.html
as we have to manually process these.

Do not use the regular sending option as we will be charged the standard fee and we will refund the transaction to you.

7 years ago

Don't know if anyone tried this out for you, but I just sent 2 dollar bills through paypal to see if it works for ya.

(And for me, I want some games... It was for my own personal gains this entire time!)

7 years ago

It works, but I refunded the transaction because you sent it in CHF instead of US Dollars.
Just do it again in USD and we will promptly credit your DIG account.

We just launched the Holiday Promo with 20% bonus on topups so you will get a better deal :)

7 years ago

Looks interesting coz i always searching for those bundles where 1 game's price is not more than 20-25 cents.

7 years ago

We have plenty of games at that price or below. Actually Almost are games are not more than 20-25 cents.

7 years ago

I love the addition of dates to the DIG store. It makes it much easier to work out what I need to look at.

Thank you for the great service and continual improvements. And Merry Christmas, too. :)

7 years ago

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too.

We are constantly doing our best to improve the service.
If you have nay suggestions or feedback, feel free to let us know :)

7 years ago

if i have the list of games i need how can i buy them? (via paypal) i guess 1by1 is not the best option

okay i tried the new option 'friends and family':
"You've sent 1,88 USD to hello@dailyindiegame.com"

7 years ago*

You should have your DIG Points now :)

7 years ago

got them + extra points tooo ty very much Róbert :D

7 years ago

You're welcome :)

7 years ago

Will buy some, thanks!

7 years ago

Holiday Promo is now ON. Get 20% bonus when you topup your account :)

7 years ago

lol are you guys for real I just send money to my DIG account like 5hours ago and I am about to spend it now and now litterally few hours later its 20% topup........ well then.... this is my last time topping up sjeezes im disapointed now wtf

7 years ago

You have topped up your account yesterday, according to our records.

7 years ago

Might be a difference in times here, not sure, but I remember I did last night before I went to bed, I was too tired to keep on going and buy my stuff so I waited for today to go and waste the money and then I received that email lol I feel sad, I should have waited for today but yeah I cant smell people gonna do bonusses =/ I really like ur site it gave me already a lot of copies and I also was able to make a lot of GA's so far on steamtrades but this is just for me a disapointment, nothing against u or the site dont get me wrong its just how i am as person

7 years ago

I can tell your for sure that it was at least 12 hours before the campaign started.

If you want exact timestamp, we can both check our records.
Look at the payment notification email timestamp and the campaign notification timestamp.

What you are posting above is purely absurd.
Everybody from STEAM down to a store on the street run promotional campaign from time to time.

And what are we supposed to do? Don't start any campaigns at all? Or apply the campaign retroactively? That wouldn't be a campaign actually. And how far back should we apply the campaign?

I don't know why are you taking this personally. It's not like you are the 1 of 5 customers and we specifically delayed the campaign until you topped up your account. How should we know that you intend to topup your account half a day before the campaign starts?

Combined daily transactions (Bundle sales, DIG Point Store sales, DIG Trades, Topups) are in the range of thousands per day.

7 years ago

Edit:

I said my opinion and I dont take it personal, i was just disapointed, it was my mistake and I know, so lets just forget about it..
Besides, I might topup tonight again so its fine

7 years ago*

kinda hoped to see discounted keys instead, but hey that's pretty nice if you don't have dig points yet :P
Still hoping to see new 3-5 cents games! Nice work on the store ^^

7 years ago

The prices on these keys are already heavily discounted compared to standard STEAM prices.
Not much room left for us to do discounts.

If you follow the Trade section, plenty of games (quite very good ones) are dumped there at those prices by people who don't need them.

7 years ago

I'm sure I can find plenty of games to buy from this list, and I definitely don't have an issue with minimum price (given how paypal fees work). I don't, however, like the top-up concept, which is why I haven't bought anything yet. What would probably work better is an option to add as many games as one likes to cart, and only allow checkout if a certain minimum is reached. This would encourage people to just add more games until they reach the minimum.

One more thing which would help is to add a RaChart-compatible chart to the OP :-)

7 years ago*

We will see about adding a cart option but you pretty much end up doing the same way differently.

What is the difference between $5 minimum top-up and get the games, or get the games and pay a minimum of $5.
It's the same thing :)

7 years ago

A cart let's me easily see if I get to the minimum before paying.

Also, you can add a gradually decreasing fee that drop to zero when the cart reaches $5. This way, you avoid having a hard limit that deters many potential customers, at the price of making small purchases a bit less attractive.

7 years ago

I think you just game me a good idea.
There is the fixed $0.35 per transaction fee that PayPal charges.

One way this could work it to add $0.35 to whatever your cart total is. I think it might worth it to a lot of people.

7 years ago

This would definitely work for me. And if you waive the fee for purchases higher than a certain amount it would encourage people to buy more games.

7 years ago

You can always top up even just $1 with bitcoins. And what's the harm in putting in $5 and having some left over ready later when new games/bundles you want come in?

7 years ago

I don't do bitcoins.

The "harm" is that I don't like paying in advance, especially to a site I rarely buy from.

7 years ago

I guess, maybe I should start offering trading some Steam items for DIG points to just buy a game or two. :)

7 years ago

Read above.
We will shortly add an option to topup with any amount below $5, as long as you pay $0.35 extra to cover the fixed PayPal fee.

7 years ago

What I will do (because I can implement it in minutes) is this:

Add a $0.35 fee to topups below ($5) to cover the PayPal fee.
This means you can topup any amount if you pay the $0.35 extra.

I believe this would work our great.

Correct me if I am wrong, but as a gamer you will look at the total you pay vs. what ex:

Ex:
You want to games which cost a total of $0.20. You pay $0.55 instead of paying say $2 to get the elsewgere.
Still a much better deal.

7 years ago

@Yirg:

Send me a message on STEAM.
You just suggested me an awesome idea that will improve DIG a lot.
I would like to reward you with $10 in DIG Points credit.

7 years ago

This would be awesome! I'm glad you like my suggestions. I just sent you an invite :-)

7 years ago

Thanks again for the generous gift! I really appreciate it! :-)

Happy Holidays!

7 years ago

You're welcome and Happy Holidays to you too :)

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Thanks for letting me know. Too bad there are no stickies in this forum....

7 years ago

In store the NEW flag could go away faster, it's still showing stuff from November. Would make it easier to spot latest additions.

7 years ago

It's set to 60 days.
You can choose to have the store sorted by the date a game was added and you will have the newest game at the top of the page.

7 years ago

Right you are, for some I reason ignored those new features even when I found the reveal/mark everything on account page. :)

7 years ago

It's still showing from October* (29 oct) :D

7 years ago

We have now changed the topup system.

For a $0.35 PayPal fee, you can now topup your DIG account for a minium of $0.5 (PayPal payment)

7 years ago

And now you found an easy solution to what could have been done with the extra $4.50 to begin with. ;)

7 years ago

How long does it usually take to get the email with the confirmation code or link to reset password? I topped off with paypal ($5) but I can't go any further, unless I'm doing something wrong. Which is highly likely since it is 5am on New Years Day.

7 years ago

I think this is fixed now :)

7 years ago

It is indeed. In fact I've already been chipping away at the $5 lol. Thank you!

7 years ago

You're welcome :)

7 years ago

Can i buy multiple of the same game? Anyone knows?

7 years ago

Also, may i ask if the keys are provided by the official game company?
Thanks!

7 years ago

Yes, you can buy multiple keys of the same game. I have done it.

About your 2nd question, let them answer you :)

7 years ago

Hello,

Yes, you can purchase as many keys as you wish. We have no limit.
And also, ALL our keys are sourced from their OFFICIAL source (developer, publisher), and not from any intermediaries.

7 years ago

Hi, I want the 1C Action bundle. The question is: Do the 1.49 usd covers the paypal fee? Or do I have to manually increase the price?
Thanks!

7 years ago

Yes, the price does include the fee in case you purchase directly from the bundle page.

7 years ago

Great, thanks!

7 years ago

Hi, I tried to access my account today and got a message saying that I had to reset my password, I did but I'm still waiting for the confirmation email.

7 years ago

Hi, same problem.

E - yea, the mail came, thanks.

7 years ago*

These should be fixed now.

7 years ago

Received it, thanks :)

7 years ago

and we now have 340+ STEAM games and the ability to topup with amounts below $5 :)

7 years ago

You are starting to become one of my favorite places to buy games real fast :p

7 years ago

Good to hear this :)
We are working hard to bring new games ... and new site features (STEAM integration, etc).

7 years ago

Not too shabby. Just purchased 1000 keys for a GA a day ago, transaction was smooth. Just a heads up however. You current title on this thread states

Over 100 games starting at $0.01

While the store itself lists

Hundreds of steam games starting at $0.05

Not complaining about the going price, just noticed the discrepancy.

7 years ago

Thanks! Just fixed that :)

7 years ago

I pretty sure at one point (maybe 3 months ago when this thread was first posted) they did offer games at $0.01 :)

7 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by Khalaq.