Hello gamers,

We at http://www.DailyIndieGame.com are constantly trying to improve our service and bring the best possible deals.
We all know how bundles work. We pay a certain amount and get a pack of games, and that's pretty much it.

We are going one step further with the new DIG ACCOUNTS:

http://www.dailyindiegame.com/content_digaccount.html

You can topup your account, and purchase individual games of your choice from the DIG Point Store and from the DIG Trades marketplace.
The prices are often better than what you would pay in a bundle.

Everything is transparent, fair and simple.

Some notes:

• You can also use your credit to buy bundles. You can trade your unused keys for DIG Points.
  • Keys from trades are guaranteed to work, just like with bundles. If a customer has revealed (seen) a key, it can no longer be traded.

We value your feedback and feel free to share your feedback with us.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

keep getting error 524 pages now :( - no I give up now - just not working at all :( - perhaps I will try later when you guys bring out a new bundle - LOL now DDOS cloud flare protection has kicked in!!!

7 years ago

Will revisit tomorrow if I remember when lag spike dissolves.

7 years ago

Should work now :)

7 years ago

I just joined your site a couple weeks ago as I saw a bundle I wanted.
I for one have no issue with the min convert numbers due to merchant agreements. I deal with that as well. I'll be back after work and have a better look as I saw a couple things I'll get. (and likely a bunch more)

I note that it is $5 for Paypal and $10 for Credit Cards. Is your Credit Card rate worst then your Paypal rate? I very much dislike Paypal and use it only when I have to. Just curious, I'm not asking you to reveal your actual numbers.

Cal.

7 years ago

Yes. It's 8.9%, minimum $1.

7 years ago

Ouch. Paypal it is then. 8.9% is extreme. Even a new merchant account should not be much over 3%. I'm sure there must be other factors your counting. I'll come visit your store in a few hours.

7 years ago

OMG
I GOT RID OF 2xELVES ADVENTURE
BEST WEBSITE EVER THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Seriously though nice changes, I'm liking them a lot. Bought a few bundles before, and this top-up system is really good to buy more in the future especially for Bitcoin users
Edit: Super fast topping up, I remember transactions taking a long time earlier =O

View attached image.
7 years ago

If the page marked which games I own, and even better - which games I have wishlisted, this could be great. As it is now it's interesting because of the low prices, but requires too much work to go over each link.

In any case, Good Luck! You're heading in the right direction :-)

7 years ago

Thanks!

In the DIG Point Store, you have an option to hide the games you already own.
We will add that feature to the trading section too.

7 years ago

Great site, bought some games now :)

Had two suggestions.

1. Also show if game has card on buy page and not only on your account after you bought. / Maybe filter to show only games with card.
  2. Connect to your steam account so you can filter out games you already own.

And btw, thanks for the great work. Havent used the site before, but seems nice with this function to buy with DIG points.

7 years ago

Working on these :)

7 years ago

hmm got all the games that interists me already, how often will the DIG-Point store get updated?

7 years ago

On the DIG Trade, gamers list their games, so that pretty much changes daily.
On the DIG Point Store, we pretty much add new games weekly.

7 years ago

Bravo! Luna viitoare trec sa va aduc niste banuti ... pe website :)
Bafta!

7 years ago

Multumim :)

7 years ago

Damn nobody is buying my SGPlatinum®, maybe next time thanks for the info.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

I bought DIG 1C Adventure Bundle for $1.54 and didn't received any DIG Points.
Is it normal ?

7 years ago

We no longer give DIG Points on purchases.
Instead, you can top-up your account, get a 10% bonus and use the points to purchase bundles.
These benefits are better.

7 years ago

Nice ideas but how about implementing encryption (https) for logging in? That has always bugged me that it's not secure, just like it did with Shinyloot before they went the way of the dodo.

7 years ago*

This is being worked on.

7 years ago

Hi,

I just purchased 1 bundle from your site via bitcoin. Can you tell me how I receive the bundle and why I can't register on your site after purchased 1 bundle please ?

Thank you very much.

7 years ago

You should contact their support email.

7 years ago

You should have your bundles now :)

7 years ago

ah I can see them now. Thank you! :D Good site btw

7 years ago

sooo, the 0,01$ etc games will be removed from SG ?

7 years ago

I don't understand this question....

7 years ago

if the price of the game reach -95% and more the game is removed from SG andyou cant create ga's with those games
they are treated as free games, but i need confirmation of this

7 years ago

No, they are not considered as free games as they are not free.
When game goes under 95% discount somewhere it goes to bundled lists. That means that you only get 15% of the current steam price worth of CV.

7 years ago

hehe
beat me by a few sec's ^^

7 years ago

right, i mixed up :/

7 years ago

no, if a game reaches -95% and more the game is moved to bundled list, not removed from SG.. the only games that are treated as free games are free games themselves.

7 years ago

The only one at $0.01 were out already.

Others doesn't offer that great CV and after 5 GAs, CV ratio decrease exponentially.

So at max you can up to 26 CV ratio for 5*$0,04 = $0,20 for TRIP:Steam Edition. After that, CV is greatly reduced.
for the next 5 GAs you get 11 CV ratio on $0,20
for the next 5 GAs you get 6,5 CV ratio on $0,20
for the next 5 GAs you get 3,9 CV ratio on $0,20
for the next 5 GAs you get 2,3 CV ratio on $0,20
etc...

You don't go very far with that.

But guess what? They banned this game already !...

7 years ago

TRIP:Steam Edition as far as I know isn't banned? It's still in the giveaway list.

7 years ago

Yes, I have just checked that, too. I am confused

7 years ago

The MAIN PURPOSE we sell these games are for people to play them.
Card values, or SGs policies are beyond our control and scope.

7 years ago

Probably. And anyone may buy from you lots of keys to do whatever they want ^^

7 years ago

Whatever people do with their purchased keys, it's their business. It's a free world :)

7 years ago

I want to buy bundles but i can't use PayPal because my country isn't support it anymore. Also i don't have any bitcoin acc. So i must use credit card but your site not allow it. How can i buy it?

7 years ago

Do you have Skrill?
What country are you from?

7 years ago

No i don't have, im form Turkey. I was paying with PayPal but for some reasons PayPal restiricted.

7 years ago

Awesome, it is getting better in time, you are doing a great job :) (and I'm telling that as a long time customer, since DIG #2 bundle, about May 2014)

I wish more DD/bundle sites would have this "buy/sell for points" market feature rather than just a generic "trade game for game" feature that is often unusable (finding a good match is a pain, especially when people always seem to want Fallout 4 for their Bad Rats). Buying and selling for points is safe and straightforward! :)

7 years ago

We considered this approach to be the best and most honest.

7 years ago

Lovely site so far, probably one of my favorites.
(wording could be improved though :>)

7 years ago*

Oxford coma, etc :) Damn grammar.

7 years ago

Let me know if you have any suggestions :)

7 years ago

Let us mark all keys as used, and export only unused. List gets rather long after some time ^^

7 years ago

This is coming this weekend.
The export functions doesn't export used keys currently.

7 years ago

I'm really liking selling the games you don't want for points. I'm glad I can make back most my money when I only want one game in a bundle :)

Also, is there any way to transfer points? Or merge accounts?
I recently changed Paypal accounts and now I have two accounts.

7 years ago

I can merge your account. Please email us.

7 years ago

Hi, i bought 10$ top-up with a credit card but i can't create an account. It says my email is not associated with paypal/bitcoin payment ( well it's normal since i bought with my credit card) So can you help me to create an account?

7 years ago

This should be solved now.

7 years ago

yes, solved. thanks!

7 years ago

Yes, better than bundles but worse than bundles too. Yesterday, I paid 2$ bitcoin to topup (whatever that means) and get some dig points to my existing account. Then, I saw another payment page with info about waiting 24 hours for confirmation. Sadly I realized this after payment. I still don't get it why there is another payment page for the same purpose with missing info. Besides there is conflict on minimum amount for bitcoin. $1 or $5? You decide. :
http://www.dailyindiegame.com/account_topup.html
http://www.dailyindiegame.com/content_digaccount.html

Anyway, I sent a mail to support if they can speed it up and I can get my dig points because I can see it's already transferred in bitcoin network. Then I got response in same day. I must be lucky because it's weekend. :) Mail says "it's solved". Yay! :D I immediately checked my digpoints balance but nothing is solved. -_-' . I still don't get my dig points. I really wonder what he solved. Waiting for tomorrow to send mail again.

Use only paypal if you ask me, otherwise you may need to deal with these solved problems.

7 years ago*

We have reduced the minimum topup amount for BitCoin from $5, to $2. I forgot to sync it with the in-account topup purchase.

I will look into your BitCoin topup issue right now.

7 years ago

OK. My DIG Points balance is still not affected. I got an email after your post above about account registration is complete. However, I already have an account on DIG as I mentioned. Getting this email is weird. I remember on topup payment with bitcoin page, there was a field of buyer information (name & email address) and I filled it. I wonder if I have two accounts with same email address on your website database. I'm out of idea for another possibility.

7 years ago

I got your email. Yes, my problem is solved now. Thank you!

7 years ago

I use the new feature and it is great. I would just want you to connect the site with steam so that I could filter the games I own in the DIG store and the trading section. I can filter games I bought there, it is nice, but it is not enough. I would also love if you marked new games added to dig store somehow - show the word "new" by them, for example.

7 years ago

That is being worked on. We finished the store and trading pages, and now we will be focusing on features such the ones requested by you.

7 years ago

Great Store!
hoping for more cheap games soon :D

Is there any way to mass mark keys as used?

7 years ago*

+1
tickboxs to select X amount of them to mark used & select all button additionally would be nice xD

7 years ago

Having to sign up with the same email I use for paypal is a game-stopper for me. I use that email address solely for paypal and a couple of other, very specific things. I have a separate email address for all gaming purposes. I'm not mixing the two, or posting my paypal address on any website other than paypal.

7 years ago

We are working to change this.

7 years ago

inca astept paysafecard :)

7 years ago

They have pretty large fees so we are kind of stuck with them...

7 years ago

I had the same problem. I already had a DIG account.

Until they fix that, you can add additional emails to your paypal account, and change your default email so it match their DIG system.

7 years ago

this is the best option in this case - my ebay one is tottally different and so I added it as an alternate on my paypal - helps to keep track of things/payments as well

7 years ago

Ah, I didn't know one could do that. I'll have a look, thanks.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

7 years ago

Probably they buy the games on bundles and resell it.

7 years ago

no they don't resell bundles. he has direct contact with devs and gets them direct from devs, not bundles. however they all have been bundled before except 1-2x.

7 years ago

Thank you for the info.

7 years ago

about on par with 80% of your sent games, so if you consider 80% of your sent games shovelware, then i guess you'd consider most they sell shovelware too..

7 years ago

sorry, but I don't consider their offerings as shovelware, so couldn't comment on that - but I believe they buy directly from developers and DO NOT simply repackage bundles :)

7 years ago

To add an official reply:
We do source ALL our games directly from their developers or publishers.
I can also assure you that each and every developer always got paid on time and in full.

For the DIG Point Store, we pay developers upfront for the keys. They get money upfront, gamers get better prices, everybody is happy by the end of the day.

As for the quality of the games, indeed, they are not AAA titles, but there are plenty of very good titles and huge discounts.

As with every market, there are products and prices for all categories.
Some gamers can afford to buy new titles priced from $50 up, and some gamers can only afford to spend a few dollars to get some games to play. We cater for the gamers on a budget, mainly.

7 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by Khalaq.