I have won 5 times on steamgifts from the beginning of the year till now!A couple of minutes ago I won once again!On steam forum I won for 2nd time...If it keeps on going like this in the end of the year I might have around 50-60 wins O.o

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

1 decade ago

Likewise, feels good.

1 decade ago

I don't enter in alot of giveaways!none of the ones I won this month was group or private.and my contribution is just 68$ ..

1 decade ago

Only 1 was private, but yeah the rest were contributor giveaways. Still, feels good.

1 decade ago

I just won Borderlands 2, and another game in 3 hours from the best group ever...

1 decade ago

Isn't it a requirement to leave the group after winning a single giveaway?

1 decade ago

Congrats

1 decade ago

congrats!

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 decade ago

Congrats! :)

1 decade ago

Well congratulations to you!! I've been pretty luck myself, I have won 4 games since the beginning of the year. :D

1 decade ago

Yeah, over 9000

1 decade ago

How do you exactly win on Steam Forums? A lot of people are talking about that, but I have no idea what it means

EDIT: I have been immensely lucky this year, too.

1 decade ago

Maybe the OP is talking about a private forum giveaway?? Or the kind of thing where the OP promises something for the people who reply to his thread??

1 decade ago

Meh, might be, but they are making it sound as if it is on another Steam Forum

1 decade ago

on steam forum you win by solving puzzles/with ninja skills on some threads like for example on the giveaways and beta notices&discussion thread ;)

1 decade ago

4 of which group giveaways and 2 with 100$ contributor and multiple copies...ofc you will win!what are the odds?even 1 of the giveaways had only 1 entry(yours)

1 decade ago

Dude though those giveaways you won... 2 entries (!), 20,17,entries etc. Your odds were much better than the average user I think :-) I feel like im in for a chance when the thing I enter has under 1000 entries.. :P

1 decade ago

I'm talking about the ones I won this year(2013) ;) they are 5 with over 100 entries all of them...from august when I joined till the end of 2012 I have won 5 times(3 group giveaways)...and only for January 2013 I won 5 PUBLIC giveaways

1 decade ago

3 wins since 2013 started, and i found £10 in asda on saturday. i'm living the dream

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by ne0lit.