Hi everyone!

I've been kinda down last couple of days. My dear friend and buddy Sam passed away last saturday. Sam is one of the 2 cats we got when me and my wife moved into our new house 13 years ago. Sam liked to sit on my lap when I was gaming and browsing on my laptop. So in a way he was part of this community as well ;). Last saturday he suddenly had, what it seems like, a heartattack. Kinda out of the blue as there was nothing wrong with him. At least he didnt suffer..... Our kids are too young to really understand, but for me and my wife it was a really sad day. You get used to these little fellas, even if they are still just pets.

But some good news too. I'm still alive and my birthday is coming up. On March 15th I'll be reaching the respectable (cough) age of 39.
Yeah I know...
Untappd users: feel free to drink a beer with me on my birthday! (add me, username is "snivoos". Same avatar as on steamgifts)

I guess thats plenty of reason for some giveaways.

Here you go

Level 0: A Wild Catgirl Appears
Level 0: The Cat Lady
Level 0: It came from Space and ate our Brains
Level 2: Rocket League - Back to the Future Car Pack dlc
Level 2: Dungeon Hero
Level 2: Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
Level 3: Shadowrun Dragonfall Directors Cut
Level 3: Cross of the Dutchman
Level 4: Reign of Kings
Level 4: Caffeine
Level 4: The Last Dream: Developers Edition
Level 5: Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica dlc
Level 5: I am Weapon: Revival
Level 6: Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
Level 6: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Level 8: Cradle

Whitelist, WCAL, ELE: Reign of Kings

Added 11-3-2016
Level 2:Go! Go! Nippon! My First Trip to Japan
Level 2:NaissanceE
Level 4:Noctropolis
Level 5:NEON STRUCT
Level 5:Wasteland 2 Directors Cut

All giveaways end on my birthday, March 15th.

EDIT:
Thanks for all the replies. Its really awesome.

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm sorry to hear about Sam. A pet is always a part of the family: they relate, they interact, they share love and give comfort.

All the best for your upcoming birthday. One more year to go and you have reached tranquility :)

Thanks for the GAs, I entered some ♥

8 years ago

Im very sorry for your loss. Last year i also lost one of my cats from a disease and i still feel bad because of it. There is always that horrible feeling "you could have done something to help them". D:

8 years ago

:c

8 years ago

I'm very sorry for your loss :/

8 years ago

Losing a pet is always hard :( I lost one of my kitties very suddenly two days after Christmas. Hang in there /hug

8 years ago

Sorry for your loss. They're always more than just pets. Part of the family, part of you.. never easy losing what's been part of your life for years and brought you joy. But you have a lhappy future ahead of you with your family, wife and kids. Good luck to you and them :)

8 years ago

Thank you for the gifts, and happy early BirthDay ! stay positive!

8 years ago

Sorry to hear about your cat. Losing a pet is never easy :/.

8 years ago

Sorry about your cat... But advanced happy birthday! ^_^

8 years ago

Im sorry, this year is a little bit awful for some of us, at least we have a very good memories with them :)

8 years ago

Sorry for Sam. Hope you will have a wonderful birthday next week to feel a little better :)

8 years ago

Happy birthday!

R.I.P. cat.

8 years ago

It always sucks to lose a pet, I'm sorry for your loss.

8 years ago

<3

8 years ago

My condolences!

8 years ago

39 is young , so don't worry :)
I'm way older .

One monent i was young and the next "oh shit" ,i still feel young but some people freak out on steam when i say how old i am.
Makes me feel even older :)

Sorry for your cat.

8 years ago

Heh, I turned 39 in November, so I feel your pain. >^_^<

We have a cat that will be turning 17 over the summer and, this past month, she's finally started to look like she's feeling her age. Not looking forward to her passing. We've seen a lot of cats (and more than a few dogs) come and go in this house, over the years, and- Well, having pets is like borrowing happiness: Someday you're going to have to pay back on that loan.

You have my sympathy.

In the meantime, we have four kittens and their older sister tearing the house apart.

8 years ago

Happy birthday and sorry for your cat

8 years ago

Oh, I'm sorry for your loss. It's really hard when something happens to your pet and you don't know what to do to help.

View attached image.
8 years ago

Losing a cat or a dog sucks... I know... And getting older is kind of sad too... So... I feel for you...
But life is moving and so must we =)) Happy early birthday!

8 years ago

Getting older aint bad imo.

8 years ago

Of course i agree! Its just a bit sad in a way, for me personally aging ads more stuff for "to do list" =))

8 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about Sam, Mallorn. Pets bring so much into our lives, and it's a sad reality that we're likely to outlive them and will someday have to say goodbye. Take comfort in knowing that you gave him a good life.

8 years ago

Sorry for your loss :(

8 years ago

RIP Sam, he sounded like a great friend, and that you loved him, im sure he had a happy life.

8 years ago

Happy early Bday :D

Also sorry for your loss, pets aren't just animals. They are our companions, friends and family of some sort ;)

8 years ago

So sorry about your cat, but happy birthday and thanks for the giveaways. I had no idea what Untappd was so looked it up, not much of a drinker here, but seems like a fun idea.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.