Todays Rusty train starts in Tanzania but first you have to find it,
There will be some dead ends, because Tanzania is not exactly a Railway empire, but a great place to Golf with your friends.
Tanzania is not a Concrete jungle or so I've heard.
I have memories of this old game I played Just recently.
I had been playing this African boardgame called Bao with a friend of mine who is originally from Tanzania. Today I saw they actually released this game on steam! Now we can play the game from a corona safe distance. Hooray!

4 days ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

If you choose an answer to this question at random what is the chance you will be correct?

View Results
A: 25%
B: 50%
C: 0%
D: 25%

25% is the right answer, but because there are two 25% answers the chance of giving the right answer is 50%, so you will not give the right answer so I gues the answer is 0%? XD
Friend send me this question, had to share it :)

4 days ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

NewGamesAdded :)
Hooray!

3 days ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the giveaways!

After thinking about this for a while, I do agree that 0% should be the correct answer.

It is clear that given the options, the probability of selection of each label (A, B, C, D) is
25% for label '0%' (C)
50% for label '25%' (A, D)
25% for label '50%' (B)
0% for anything else (since there are no other options)

The interpretation of the question will be:

"If you choose an answer to this question at random, what is the chance of this result: You have selected the label that matches the probability of you having selected that label?"

Since none of the possible results above matches a probability with its label, it is impossible for this result to occur, so the answer is 0%.

Of course this assumes that the interpretation of the question was correct. It is possible that there exists other reasonable interpretations!

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

this game

マンカラ - Wikipedia https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9
Mancala - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mancala

Hmmmm....👀
Is it a malfunction of the my translation device?
Or is it my lack of understanding?
Seems like a difficult puzzle game.XD...
But it's intriguing.

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes Bao is a mancala type game, it is by far the most complex of the mancala type games. I think it is the most interesting one too.

In complexity it is closer to games like GO.

The image they show on the japanese wikipedia page is of a smaller mancala type game (much more easy and often played by children).

Bao la kiswahili is bigger and more tactical.

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

0% because I am unlucky. :D

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

View attached image.
4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I bump the rains down in Africa

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bumperino

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump! 😄

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump for a nice safari :)

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump and meow

View attached image.
4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks and bump ;)

4 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the giveaways

3 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump!

3 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Please tell your rafiki "jambo!" for me :)

3 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

1 day ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

i guess : D : La réponse D

3 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

View attached image.
3 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump!

3 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump

3 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bumf

3 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's a pity that so much voting people aren't believe in themselves...

View attached image.
3 days ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.