The best just got even better! RailSimulator.com pushes the boundaries of simulation once again with Train Simulator 2013, the latest addition to the multi-award winning series. Feel the power as you drive some of the world’s mightiest machines on railroads across the globe.

Clicky

And apparently, for some reason, everyone who already owns 2012, "You already own Train Simulator 2013" ._. I just hope it's not a glitch or something sigh
Well, I guess we'll find out on 20th Sep.

Edit: Is not a glitch

"All current TS2012 users will get a free upgrade to the TS2013 core technology. TS2012 users will not receive any of the routes included in the TS2013 pack. All current DLC which you have already purchased will be unaffected. If you own TS2012 and pre-order TS2013 you will get all the routes mentioned added to your collection (including the fabulous Sherman Hill, London to Brighton, Northeast Corridor and Isle of Wight) for the price of TS2013 making a huge saving over buying them individually." (thanks JOKAZ)

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I really do hope It isn't a glitch 0.0

1 decade ago

Finally.

1 decade ago

It's an auto upgrade. Very nice of them.

1 decade ago

we can play with the controller too... o m g :D yeee free update omg great

1 decade ago

"All current TS2012 users will get a free upgrade to the TS2013 core technology. TS2012 users will not receive any of the routes included in the TS2013 pack. All current DLC which you have already purchased will be unaffected. If you own TS2012 and pre-order TS2013 you will get all the routes mentioned added to your collection (including the fabulous Sherman Hill, London to Brighton, Northeast Corridor and Isle of Wight) for the price of TS2013 making a huge saving over buying them individually."

1 decade ago

Awwww yiss :DDD Ooooh, and Steam Workshop!

1 decade ago

i got Train Simulator 2012, very very welcome giveaway, but it doesn't want to run on my PC!!! i can't understand why, since it meets the requirements. it gives me an error such as "you must be logged into steam to play", and of course i am. i looked on the forums but it looks like nobody has the same problem. i really hope i can solve this, since i love trains, i work with trains and want to play this gaaaaameeee!

1 decade ago

Aww bby ;____; Tried verifying/redownloading?

1 decade ago

no, but i'll try that, hope it works

1 decade ago

Or you could always contact the devs instead of posting it on the forum ;P

1 decade ago

oh yes, here it's really better to just post something like "thanks for the heads up", isn't it? ;P

of course i've been checking also (not instead) the steam forums and the games page, thanks for your suggestion though

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Pure awesomeness

1 decade ago

I actually enjoy playing Train Simulator sometimes. It's very relaxing.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

No, but neither is hockey, golf, soccer/football, basketball, or American football. And yet...

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

I wonder how multiplayer will work like when we actually get to try it :D Love Quick Route(or however it's called) though!

1 decade ago

I own TS2012 I'm sure, but I don't have TS2013 unlocked?

1 decade ago

Wait.. you just get upgraded graphics, and don't receive the extra stuff added from the new addition?

1 decade ago

Yes you need to purchase it to get the new routes. But at any rate, 22€ is a good price for having the NEC included.

1 decade ago

Ohh dear god...

1 decade ago

It's an auto upgrade, they did that before with previous version too

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by kangarooster.