Click

The game utilizes steamworks, so yes, the code is Steam redeemable. :)
And the site is safe, don't you worry.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

It's about $11 for any other yanks out there. I'm gonna wait till the summer sale

1 decade ago

nice find.

I might buy it.

1 decade ago

Cheers.

1 decade ago

Are you 100% sure you can reedem this in steam?

1 decade ago

'This is a digital code. The code will appear in the "download" tab in the "my account" section.'

Yes it's a steam works game.

1 decade ago

Yes, pretty sure. I haven't bought it myself, but steamworks games always redeem in Steam. Here's an official list of Steam-redeemable games.

1 decade ago

was posted last weekend in the deals thread

1 decade ago

Is the code compatible with a Canadian steam account?

1 decade ago

Yup, it's region free, according to the site.

1 decade ago

Region:
Region Free

1 decade ago

What the eff? I'm trying to buy the game buy I keep getting this message "The Authorisation has been declined by the bank. Please try a different card." My card is 100% fine!

1 decade ago

I get the same message when I try.

1 decade ago

That's strange... I don't think they have any regional restrictions like Amazon. I bought some retail games from them months ago.

1 decade ago

They do. I can't buy the game, because I live in Bulgaria. :(

1 decade ago

Ah, that sucks, man. :/

1 decade ago

i dont see where i buy it o;?

1 decade ago

You have to log-in.

1 decade ago

If someone could buy it for me and trade it for some other £7 or $11 game or 11$ paypal, I'd be very very happy.
Just add me on steam if you are ready to do this. We can use middleman with games if you wish so.
I could trade Portal 2 or Portal Bundle or Alan Wake's American Nightmare or anything you wish from the about same price.

1 decade ago

Thanks, man.
Does anyone know if this game is best enjoyed with a controller or mouse+keyboard? It looks very 'consoley' to me. I don't have a wired Xbox 360 controller to try it with, but been considering getting one for a while.

1 decade ago

This website sucks only lets you buy 1 key :'(

1 decade ago

Cool. Thanks!

1 decade ago

I don't know if this has happened to any of you out there, but my account has been closed (duplicate they say, though we were two entirely different persons) and I received an e-mail telling me to write to support@shopto.net if I believed it to be an error, and that I did. But then I received an autoreply telling me that e-mail (and any other e-mail they could have had, for what I can see) is no longer active and I should use the Contact Centre from my account control panel to receive support, and I obviously can't do that since I can no longer login into the account. -_-
What kind of site nowadays doesn't even have ONE e-mail address for contacts and requires you to register an account (with credit card verification before the account is created) or call a phone number in the UK paying an international phone call (and trying to explain something in spoken english, which I'm not so good at) to clarify a situation that happened for THEIR fault of running a crappy website and a crappy service?!
I'm so pissed off by all that. Also, they took the money for two games and only one was received (the other person's account was blocked before she could redeem it), and they don't even have paypal though the site advised to have it, so I'm not sure if and how I'm going to be refunded. I just hope they'll reopen both accounts so that we can redeem our games and then never ever have something to do with that site.

1 decade ago

Sorry this has happened to you. :/
ShopTo is relatively well known across UK and I never had any problems with them. The only thing I can say is, keep trying to contact them until they get sick of you. It seems the site is under reform, but even so they can't just deactivate their support e-mail. Maybe try to create another account and raise a ticket there. Good luck, and please do keep us updated.

1 decade ago

Well, seems to me like they can deactivate their e-mail support after all, since the autoreply mail I received clearly states: "Please note: As this email address (support@shopto.net is no longer active we will not reply to this enquiry, Please use the contact centre as advised above."
And to create another account I will have to input my credit card data for verification AGAIN, and I'm not sure they won't immediately block that one too anyway. So I guess my only choice is still phone support, I wonder how much will that cost from Italy.. Meh :\

1 decade ago

I cant get this to work states side. Any help?

1 decade ago

www.expatshield.com

A pom proxy, all wrapped up and tied with a Union Jack bow...

-edit- Hyperlink, y u no work?

1 decade ago

I have that but I cant create an account...

1 decade ago

Sounds like an alright deal. :)

1 decade ago

Can't check out. Payment fails.

1 decade ago

too poor :(

1 decade ago

Worked just fine for me, no issues whatsoever. Thanks for the heads-up!

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by a100Axolotls.