Hey,

GreenManGaming.com is having a special offer for "Magicka" and it's DLC's.

www.GreenManGaming.com - Magicka

The base game is only £3.97 (4.5€ / 6.5$ - compared to 9.99$/€), they offer a discount of -50%!

You can get Magicka Complete for £5.71 (pay Magicka + Magicka: Vietnam DLC and get the others for free - read below!)

The game uses Steamworks and has to be activated on steam so you get a cheap copy to activate :)

P.S.: If you don't have an account there yet, you could do us a favor and register yourself a new account via my ref-link. If you pay more then £5.00 (at a single time) we both get £5.00 for free :)

--> GreenManGaming.com - Ref-Link: http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lizabovu

(For proof, see here: www.GreenManGaming.com - Recomment a Friend)

That means if you buy Magicka and Magicka: Vietnam DLC, you will get £5.00 for free. that's enough to get all the other DLC's for free!

You get free extra credit only once per account and you have to register using my Ref-Link. Wanna do it twice / other deal? - Make yourself a second account!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's an awesome game. Well worth it.

1 decade ago

Thanks! For the Info Bought the game with your link now i have the complete Magicka.

1 decade ago

Nice, hope you enjoy it. Thanks for using my Ref-Link :)

1 decade ago

Shoot. Well, thanks for the heads up

1 decade ago

Nice find.

1 decade ago

Greenman is a good little site, hope to see it eventually linked in the Steamgamesales site. They routinely have Steamworks games on sale (earlier this week was Tomb Raider and the Guardian of Light).

1 decade ago

Didn't get credit when I bought Magicka+Vietnam using ref-link. Ref-link doesn't work when it's just DLC after the second basket. Ah, well. Looks like I only get the credit when it's one purchase, one day? I don't know.

1 decade ago

Yeah, you have to actually pay $5.00 I guess.

1 decade ago

My first Magicka order was for $6.48.

Edit: I know this ref-link stuff works because it worked on Civ V as expected.

DAMN IT. Registers on Steam.

Harsh lesson learned, read the fine print!

1 decade ago

got magicka complete from gamersgate. thanks lokonopa :D

1 decade ago

It does only work once per account, so in order to get the free credit again you have to make yourself a second acount.

6 Pounds are only ~7€ and give you Magicka-Complete on steam as well ;-)

1 decade ago

Thank you lokonopa! I also bought the Magicka Complete set from gamersgate! (:
Thank you so much!

1 decade ago

Yea me too thanks lokonopa :)

1 decade ago

I got Arma II from GMG when they gave it away, but they ran out of keys, so now I got Sniper Ghost Warrior and 2.50 credit, so now I just scored Vietnam DLC for free! Lol

1 decade ago

How did you get The vietnam DLC for free?? And tell me, is it worth it. Do i need to buy the DLCs for Magicka. What i am missing if I don't own DLCs.

1 decade ago

He got free credit because they couldn't provide him a Key for a game he owned on their service. So he got an other game + some free credit. He used that credit to buy the Vietnam DLC.

I have no idea about the DLC's, not sure if they are necessary or not, but as far as I know they add optical stuff as well as new maps.

1 decade ago

Just did, everything works like charm, but I think I can't activate the game on steam..

1 decade ago

Thanks for using my Ref-Link :)

Of course you can activate it on steam as its a steamworks game, check your E-Mail inbox, they send you the activation Keys via mail.

1 decade ago

Yeah, I uderstood the problem later...I haven't bought a steamworks game, Magicka.

1 decade ago

GOOD GOD IM A RETARD

1 decade ago

That is an amazing deal for an awesome game.

1 decade ago

Nice price! I wish i could run it!

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by NurEinSpitzname.