Northamerican Store:
For only $9.99, get the Square Enix 2017 Spring Surprise Box featuring over $80 worth of exciting titles for your holiday gaming needs!

With this digital box, you’ll receive 5 PC download games and a special Square Enix Store promotion for a bundle that’s too good to miss out on!
The contents of this exclusive deal will be announced and delivered after 4 am PST on March 30th, 2017.

Offer Valid: 03/20/2017 4:00 AM PST ~ 03/29/2017 4 AM PST

LINK: https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/441476/spring-surprise-box-2017-pc-download

European Store:
For just £9.99 / 11,99€, the Spring Surprise Box contains JUST CAUSE 3 as well as 3 other mystery games!

The Spring Surprise Box is available for pre-order between 9am GMT 20/03/2017 till 5pm GMT 27/03/2017. Code distribution will occur on 28/03/2017

LINK U.K.: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/uk/product/441683/spring-surprise-box-pc-download
LINK EU/DE: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/de/product/441698/spring-surprise-box-pc-download

US: 5 Random Games for 9,99$
EU: Just Cause 3 + 3 Random Games for £9.99 / 11,99€

Edit:

US BOX:
Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
The Last Remnant
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Dungeon Siege III

EU BOX:
Just Cause 3
Mini Ninjas
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Kane and Lynch 2

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Had the "Early reveal" been a Final Fantasy title I might have considered it but JC3? Noty :3

7 years ago

I wonder if any of the games will be Final Fantasy this time

7 years ago

Got 2FF games in X-mas bundle

7 years ago

I bought FFXIII-3 from someone from that bundle, and FFXIII-2 from the bundle before it (Missed finding someone with FFXIII sadly). If I thought this bundle had something like FFIII in it, I'd be all over it! If it is Typo-0, 7,8,9 though, I'd pass (Already bought those!). I really dislike mystery boxes!

7 years ago

These will be steam keys? i've never bought any of those packs before

7 years ago

yes, US store and EU store will give only Steam Keys

7 years ago

Thanks man! do you know about UK one? as it will be the one which i will choose, but i think if 2 others contain steam keys then it should also

7 years ago

UK is the same with EU
just the price is different

7 years ago

Cool man,appreciate that!

7 years ago

I'm not interested in JC3 at all, so no buy for me.

7 years ago

I tend not to gamble. Humble monthly for Warhammer was an exception since it was already valuable and reveals didn't matter much..

7 years ago

7 years ago

Lol Just Cause 3

View attached image.
7 years ago

We love playing their games and they love playing with our feelings.

7 years ago

Thanks for the head up.
I plan on skipping the April Humble monthly and the SE Holiday surprise box wasn't too bad and also looks like Square stopped doing Humble bundles soooo maybe?

7 years ago

My guess is that american, who tend on spending more for shit, will not get Just Cause 3 and instead will get 5 small random game or repeats. While European are smarter and tend to be careful at how they spend money, therefor they announced Just Cause 3 as an incentive for 3 other meh games.

I still think this is stupid and they should've made the same bundle for everyone, it'll cause so many problem when they are released and people chasing for the missing games.

7 years ago

Sooo... Just Cause 3 100% sure...

7 years ago

i want JC3 in the US box.....

7 years ago

I guess if you like SE games... but there's only a few that I want, not interested in JC3 (also NA too) so... pass.

7 years ago

Kidding :D? bought just cause 12h ago by gmg >_>

7 years ago

I don't want to gamble but I am intersted in some Square Enix games, although I own quite a few so I'd probably get some duped games :/

7 years ago

I'll wait for the g2a folks reselling this bundle cheaper

7 years ago

With the risk of missing something good I'm not going to pay 12€ for this surprise box considering I already have JC3 (I bought it for €8.14 last year in November). Last surprise box was OK for €6.5 but €12 is too much for a partially blind deal.

7 years ago

Just bought US box. I guess just cause 3 will be in this box too and one final fantasy game as usual.

Hope I'm not wrong...

7 years ago

nah, you did a mistake
why gamble when you can have 100% JC3 for 2€ more

7 years ago

Because JC3 is not my main target. I gamble for RPG title like FF and if I don't want anything I think I will be able to sell all 5 games for 10$ (if they don't only give shit games)

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

Did i get Just Cause 3 key earlier (like HB Monthly)? Or i have to wait everything ends to get my key?

I have like 30€ to waste on games this month, so i'm thinking on get HB Monthly 100% sure, MAYBE THIS, and let's see what we get from this HG week...

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

7 years ago

Then i guess i will wait a week or something.

7 years ago

got the Easter bundle and that was total shit, gonna pass

7 years ago

Someone who bought the European one? What 3 games they gave you?

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

7 years ago

Actually the EU box is given the 28th.

7 years ago

This is the first time the North American price is lower than the other places. (in the past it's been $9.99 USD and £4.99 / €4.99.)

7 years ago

The one for Christmas 2016 was more in EU - I think 6.99€.

7 years ago

Oh.

But I think this is the first time it was the lowest overall.... I could be wrong about that as well, though.

I just know that in the past I.... er um, I mean someone I know.... maybe.... bought them from a region other than NA because they were cheaper there.

7 years ago

You can buy only 1 EU treasure box, but you can buy up to three NA treasure boxes ~
Games should be different.

7 years ago

How did you buy the eu one? putting in billing info is troublesome.. >.>

7 years ago

It was the other way around: I am from EU.
Had to put the billing info to buy one NA treasure box. Paid with PP(EU), got an automatic response that my order will be manually checked, I honestly reconfirmed at this 'step' country I am living in, and I thought that they will terminate the order because of that. Also they said that answer will come in 2 days, but there wasn't any.

Today (5 days after) I got confirmation of order. Will be fully convinced that everything is okay only when will get the keys ~

7 years ago*

Yeah, I thought the process was weird as heck.. considering they're supposed to be checking billing info to process a card lol.
But I guess it worked, got the confirmation too.
Little disappointed the eu one was 1 purchase, NA you could add 3 to cart.

7 years ago

I don't think the games are random, they are just unannounced (as for Humble Monthy for example).

They weren't random in previous editions of the box.

7 years ago*

Random means that it will be any 5 of their titles, not that every person will randomly get 5 games chosen. Everybody will get the same 5 games.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.