June 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 29th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 6th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sid Meier's Civilization VI - (Gift link notification)

Worms Rumble (Gift link notification)

Going Under - (Gift link notification)

Ikenfell - Gift link notification

Secret Neighbor

• Everyone receives a ROW key {sub/270579}, but this key excludes activation in Russia.

Notes:

• A GOG key is provided for Disjunction, even if the game is also sold on Steam.
  • You need to claim Worms Rumble and Worms Rumble - Legends Pack separately (they count as 1 choice)
  • Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition is delivered as a single key
  • Disjunction - Redeem it on GOG
    There will be no Steam keys allocated! confirmed by the devs
  • 26 Feb: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star is out of stock (source)
  • 01 May: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star has been restocked (source)
  • 🌟 NEW 19 Oct: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star is out of stock again (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition 82% of 112638 Corresponds to this Store bundle 🏆 9.00 CV (as base game) sub/400092 W M L 0 $167.91
Secret Neighbor 89% of 8129 🏆 3.00 CV app/859570 W 0 $19.99
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse 93% of 669 🏆 3.00 CV app/7800 W 0 $19.99
Worms Rumble 78% of 897 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1186040 W 0 $14.99
Worms Rumble - Legends Pack (DLC) 100% of 4 - - 1.20 CV app/1440191 W 0 $7.99
Going Under 94% of 1117 🏆 3.00 CV app/1154810 W 0 $19.99
Panzer Paladin 77% of 160 🏆 3.00 CV app/975510 W 0 $19.99
Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star 92% of 68 - 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/1302050 W M 0 $9.99
Desolate 70% of 5111 🏆 3.75 CV app/671510 W 1 $24.99
Ikenfell 93% of 344 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/854940 W M 0 $19.99
Paw Paw Paw 86% of 65 🏆 1.50 CV app/1037910 W M 0 $9.99
Effie 80% of 62 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/975950 W 0 $19.99

Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition (corresponds to this Store bundle) is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meier's Civilization VI 82% of 112638 🏆 9.00 CV app/289070 W M L 3 $59.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Rise and Fall (DLC) 58% of 2045 (Base game has cards) - 29.99 CV app/645402 W M L 0 $29.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 37% of 308 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV app/645400 W 0 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 37% of 471 (Base game has cards) - 8.99 CV app/512035 W M L 0 $8.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 44% of 723 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/512034 W M L 1 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Vikings Scenario Pack (DLC) 14% of 1102 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/512032 W M L 1 $4.99
Civilization VI - 25th Anniversary Soundtrack No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/512031 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Aztec Civilization Pack (DLC) No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/512030 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 35% of 787 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV app/512033 W M L 0 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 48% of 277 (Base game has cards) - 8.99 CV app/645401 W 0 $8.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Gathering Storm (DLC) 69% of 1898 - - 39.99 CV app/947510 W M L 0 $39.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Digital Deluxe Extras No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/521770 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization VI Development Assets No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/597260 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization VI Development Tools No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/404350 0 $ -

⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $355.80

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Fistful of Nothing

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you excited to play with your new choices like a kid after getting a new toy?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Getting the choices has become a routine by now and I’m not usually overly excited about them, but this bundle feels like a win for me.
[New subscription, Steam] Regardless of the overall complaints, Humble still consistently brings light on less popular yet good games that otherwise wouldn’t get any attention.
[Maybe subscribe] With Fanatical’s recent BundleFest offering competitive deals, I’m not sure where to place my money.
[Pause / Backlog] After 1-2 good months, it was a given that the quality abruptly decreased.
[Cancelling / will not buy] What a fiasco the Choice turned into! Not much from the monthly packs fits my taste any more.

meh, feels tad weaker than previous months...

2 years ago

out of 19 humble choices you were the first to comment in 14

View attached image.
2 years ago

I have no life...

But then again, maybe I question why did you count them ;D

2 years ago*

"What is dead may never die"

2 years ago

I predict a lot of salt will be thrown about here. :D

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

civ is nice imo but the rest is kinda meh this time

2 years ago

Except that I already got that game, so it had to be in bundle already. Because I would never buy that game.

2 years ago

seems it was February 2018 Humble Monthly apparently

2 years ago

Yeah, I just found it thanks to Augmented Steam that listed that it was in few bundles and checked IsThereAnyDeal page from the link this gave me and I found that it was in Monthly. I checked that Monthly's page and found that I really did buy that one in the past, because I remember Owlboy.
But I never thought this game is that old. I don't really play strategy games, so it never was in my interests, but I though Civ6 is one of the newest games, like 1 year old?

2 years ago

It's the newest but still 5 years old. It is still receiving paid and free updates, though the last update from May says it's the 'last update of this season'. We will see if they are gonna bring something new or just focus on the next game, which I think is yet to be announced. Anyways, compared to the base game, the version with all of the DLC (especially the big expansions), is much improved with many additional features.

2 years ago

But is base game playable or something like "it doesn't have necessary features or things that should be there and it feels empty if You don't buy DLC"?

2 years ago

I have played the base game before getting the DLCs and was having fun. But the DLCs definitely bring in systems and content that make the game more enjoyable and I would honestly find it hard to play just the base game after getting taste of the full experience.

Definitely felt more fleshed out than the base game of Civ V (with many things introduced in Civ 5 expansions being part of the base game), though I haven't played the previous games is the series (late bloomer as far as 4X strategies go), so I dunno how the base experience compares to those.

2 years ago

It also was free at EPIC so a lot might have it.

2 years ago

I don't care for Epic free stuff. I used to just pick the game to not play them ever, but I got bored and now I don't even bother.

2 years ago

Same, I wish they could give us separate keys at least since we activated Civ 6 in a previous monthly.

2 years ago*

If they did, I could at least buy the bundle and give the key for the games I already own to my friend. But i hate when I have base game and 3 DLC, and I got a newer one-key bundle for the same game. That's why I'm considering pausing for the very first time.

2 years ago

My thoughts exactly.

2 years ago

Disjunction key is for GOG, not Steam. I wonder why.

2 years ago

I love how they show Steam ratings for it...

2 years ago

Dev probably didn't want to give Steam keys.

2 years ago

1 more point, how Humble is going downwards... I will stop my subscription after my current goes to end...

2 years ago

Humble only gave a game as DRM free?!

(ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

2 years ago

I wish they would have more GOG options. DRM free, can run without the launcher if you want. Don't need to connect to Steam to play, etc.

2 years ago

Yes but this is a Steam related site.

2 years ago*

Who said anything about free games? I am happy to pay for games but I also like to buy bundles. This may be a Steam site but we still have threads on Epic, Twitch, and GOG game deals. Having some of the bundle sites include GOG games or at least GOG options wouldn't be a terrible thing.

2 years ago

It's only terrible for me if they start replacing Steam keys for GOG keys. I am not against having the humblechoice between picking a Steam or GOG key. I only have a Steam account since it was the first site I came across. I don't know what GOG stands for and I don't want to make 10 accounts. I don't have an Epic, Uplay, Bnet, Gog. I dont even have a Facebook or any social media >.<

2 years ago*

GOG stands for Good Old Games. They started with older games all being DRM free and have migrated to newer games now. They are the same company that makes Witcher and CyberPunk.

What sets GOG apart from all of the other companies like Steam is that they sell DRM free games. They have a launcher that you can use to download and install the game but it's not necessary. You can download the games and install them in 10 years time if you want. You don't need to be connected to the Internet to run the games.

I only have a Steam account, GOG account, and UPlay account. None of the others. I also don't have a Facebook account, etc. I would drop my UPlay account first and then probably my Steam account next if I had to give up two of them. Despite having over 2000 games on Steam. I just prefer the model and appreciate developers not using DRM.

2 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to explain it. I had to look into DRM free as I wasnt familiar with the term. Makes sense now like you said you have the game forever and even if offline authentication is down.

2 years ago

Some of them look good but there's none that I want to play soon....which means I'd probably either play it in >3 years or never....so I'll gladly abstain from buying this month.

2 years ago

For me there is backlog of over 2k games. So unless they would give me games like BIOMUTANT, Monster Hunter World, Final Fantasy XV or something I really want to play, it's rather low chance I will play anytime soon. And other games, like indie games I buy and play quicker, though I just played Hollow Knight recently for the pseudo first time after years. But when Ori and the Will of the Wisps came out, I bough it even twice and played the first day. And it was so cool, because I had three days in a row free from work that time, so I could actually play it with no problem. If I had no backlog, maybe I would play. But I already got a plan of doing categories for games I started, I played and I finished. Also for games that are trash, so I won't bother. I feel bad that I don't have time and will to play those games, because many of them were interesting and I really wanted to play them, but yeah...never did.

2 years ago

Exactly.

2 years ago

So this has Civ 6 which I already have, and doesnt have the season pass. The headliner is a 5 year old game?!
Has 4 items on my ignore list and only one on my wish list.
Oh and a GOG key? Meh. I guess at least it isnt Epic.
Maybe the gave up knowing that the Steam Summer Sale is coming? I'm hopeful that will be a good sale, but then I have hoped that for 4-5 years now with mixed feelings.
Pause.

2 years ago*

Wishful thinking my friend.
Sadly steam sale will never be as good as it was in the past.
Those days are long gone.

2 years ago

Even worse, Civ6 was previously in a humble monthly bundle, and then they had a "special promo" for the dlcs in humble store. :-/

2 years ago

Does Civ 6 even have a season pass?

2 years ago

Yes, it is called the "New Frontier Pass" and was released last year, sort of. It was released with the promise of future content which I think is only just completed a couple months ago with Portugal.

2 years ago

Not a season pass though. While I like that they avoided calling it a season pass, I think they should have named it something like New Frontier Pack instead of "pass" to avoid the "season pass"-discussion entirely but I get what they were trying to do and IMO they were pretty clear about what it was all about from the start (mainly new civilizations along with some new options, units, city states, wonders, etc). Then again, I think the way they split it up is a bit dumb. Only reason to split it into several DLC (rather than publish it as a single DLC and then add the new stuff as updates to the DLC over time) is to allow players to pick and choose what they want but then It'd make more sense to have the civs in their own DLCs and the new game modes and all that stuff in one or two DLC without the civs.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

one key

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Hella pass

2 years ago

Agreed

2 years ago

What happened here? My 6 months coupon has ended. But look the photos

Anyone can help?

View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago

It expires on the 4, so even though it says it ends after 6 months, the time limit is still running since they changed the date from friday to Tuesday. So the coupon applied when you unlock.

2 years ago

Oh very nice thank you. Another month for 4.92 then nice.

2 years ago

This is great! Last month and I'm getting out of this for a good while.

2 years ago

Quick recurring subscription from me then! I wouldn't buy this bundle normally, but for £4.44, it's well worth just grabbing.

2 years ago

it's not 1:1 now?
i mean 1 euro = 1 usd, like back then?

2 years ago

No its 6 dollars and 4.92 euro exactly.

2 years ago

the $6 usd coupon still worked. I got the bundle for the price and then proceeded to deleted my paypal info

2 years ago*

Wow, so bad. This is the first month that I don't have a single title in my wishlist...

2 years ago

Same. I already own Civ VI and some of the expansions in the Platinum pack, but I definitely don't want to activate this one...

2 years ago

Anyone tried if 6 months coupon from December still works? (expires 4th Jun)

2 years ago

it reportedly does, according to comment below and comment above (by user Kertel1991 and by user vlad767), but you must use it up before 4th June I guess

2 years ago

yup, it totally does work.

worth it at $6 I guess.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Can anyone tell me the coupon name and how it works the discount?

2 years ago

It's too late to get it. 6 months ago HB was advertising $6 for 6 months, for new and current users if you clicked the banner and bought the monthly through it. It expires on the 4th of this month. If another one appears in the future it will be posted on one of sensualshakti threads, either in the topic or the comments.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Ohh thank you for the information

2 years ago

Only want Stubbs the Zombie. Guess I'll try and trade for it next time I have some spare games.

2 years ago*

did you end up finding a copy? i have one but it's almost two months later and i still can't make a giveaway for it.

2 years ago

Nope, still don't have a copy. Surprised to hear the staff still hasn't fixed the giveaway issue.

2 years ago

yeah, their (temporary?) fix has been to just disable making giveaways for it. if you still want the game then you can have my copy, no trade necessary. i already bought it like a month before the bundle dropped.

2 years ago

Sure! Just sent you a message on Steam :)

2 years ago

pass, only panzer paladin looks interesting for me

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

ATTENTION! For those who still have a $6 coupon from New Year, You still can get June for $6 since the coupon "Valid until Jun 4". It seems they didn't take into account the change from Friday to Tuesday. You should have 3 days, but if you want it for $6 I'd recommend to unlock it right now, as Humble might notice and fix this.

P.S. I'm not sure if it worth it even for $6 though.

2 years ago

I suspect they were fully aware of this, but figured the advertising they get from people posting that it still works is worth more than the extra they'd make if they put the price back. Like other limited time deals, it'll be to get the sales in fast.

2 years ago

They can be used as tradeables. Just traded 4 of them for Code Vein, so I already feel like I won all the marbles. That, and I kept Going Under for myself, and the rest can be given away. I say that's a solid $6 spent.

2 years ago

Yikes.
Freebie from Epic, not familiar with the rest, yet.
Probably another pause, time will tell.

Edit: Aaaand paused.

2 years ago*

Very strange choice (pun not intended) to not have a Steam key for Disjunction.

2 years ago

Intend your puns.

2 years ago

If the coupon still works, I might get it, if only for trades and whatnot.

Otherwise, big oof.

2 years ago

For $6 it's an easy buy for me.
Got 4 wishlisted game there and I'm super happy!

2 years ago

Me too, just went through the list and the indies look interesting to me. Ikenfell especially.

2 years ago

Ikenfall is a winner for anyone that hasnt already tried it in alternate systems with Gamepass. Great addition to the Steam library!

2 years ago

The dilemma of gamepass. It is hard to buy any game because it might soon come out on XBGP. For Civ 6 though, since game pass usually doesn't include dlcs....

2 years ago

The good: One wishlisted game.
The bad: The headliner is a Monthly repeat. (At least they include the DLC this time.)
The interesting: One game is a GOG exclusive.

2 years ago

Disjunction isn't a GOG exclusive, they just decided not to give us a key for Steam for some reason.

2 years ago

Easy skip / pause.

2 years ago

Pass for me, even though I like Civ. But I think Civ 6 is still getting DLCs, so I rather wait.

2 years ago

Considering Civilization VI Platinum Edition costs like $115 dollars here in my region with the historical lowest price at $38, i would say it's pretty great to get them just $6.

Not to mention Stubbs the Zombie, Desolate, and Going Under are in my wishlist as well, i like this one.

2 years ago

But Civ 6 is platinum edition, isn't it?

2 years ago

Yes it is..

2 years ago

stubbs, desolate and panzer paladin looks interesting, maybe

2 years ago

Unless the remaster has done something amazing with the gameplay, Stubbs is dreadful...

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.