Historical low:

Store page

Notice: Limited quantity remaining
Estimated Delivery: 4-8 Business Days
Delays are expected on new orders due to very high volume. Once your order has been processed, it will still ship and arrive within 4-8 business days.

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Worth it?

View Results
Yes!
No!
I don't know...

thank you so much for this post, got it for 11.40£ with shipping!

4 years ago

Bought one for 69 PLN. My Dualshock 4 does its job quite well ever since I bought it 2 years ago but I'm willing to give this one a shot.

4 years ago

5.5 euro for the controller, and 15.8 euro for the shipping... Seems a bit expensive.

4 years ago

been using it since the first week it launched and been one of the first to have my hands on it and since then i haven't been able to play with any other controller, at this price the controller is an absoloute have

4 years ago

24,10€ shipping to GR is way too much. Too bad, I would definitely pick one if the overall cost came under 20

4 years ago

I won't use it (I hated it when i tried it) but it's a very good deal for people less demanding than me ^^

4 years ago

If only they sold it in Brazil.

4 years ago

Not available in Indonesia, even though i'm looking to replace my Logitech F310 right now :(

4 years ago

Was it good?

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

I can't complain my seconhand DS3 last several years

4 years ago

It's quite good, been using it for 4 years now, but the shoulder button isn't as responsive anymore, maybe i'll just buy another F310

4 years ago

Not for sale in MX

4 years ago

+8$ shipping

4 years ago

I got it for $13.29 (including shipping & tax) in the US. Not bad.

4 years ago

>>
EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION
We will reimburse all payments received from you for the Hardware purchased and will also reimburse delivery charges for shipping the Hardware to you for the least expensive type of delivery offered by us, no later than 14 days after we or our agent received the Hardware. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. If the purchase was made from a Steam Wallet, we will reimburse only to that Steam Wallet. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Hardware.

For those curious, they [apparently] refund shipping on a refund, but require you to pay for return shipping. Since you can choose to use a cheaper option than FedEx, it probably won't run you the full amount, but there's still going to probably be a $5 expense to "test the controller out".

In that case, you may be liable for the diminished value of the Hardware due to its treatment while in your possession.

Seems pretty easily exploitable by Valve, however, in much the same way rental deposits are.
[Has anyone ever gotten one of those back? I haven't, even in places where I increased the property value during my stay. :P]

4 years ago

Seems pretty easily exploitable by Valve, however, in much the same way rental deposits are.

It's pretty common for these types of things.

In the EU, all online purchases are returnable for 14 days, no questions asked. However, while you get the refund and almost always also get the shipping paid back, you'll also be liable to cover expenses that the company has taken from the product if it's not at its maximum value. So while you won't be charged for cutting the tape off the original box since you need to access the product, you might be charged for peeling off the protective film from a screen or something that isn't essential.

I don't know about the controller, but for example, if it's wireless with batteries (and batteries are included) and you've depleted them, you might not be refunded the full amount since they might deduct the cost of the batteries.

Stuff like that, essentially. Nothing to actually worry about. If a company's not known for near scam-like behaviour in the past, then you can chuck it up to legalese being used for covering their butt from malicious actors.

4 years ago

Yep, not saying it's something to worry about. Just saying it to note it, for those who are a bit more cautious on such matters.

Nevermind that, while this specifically isn't something Valve has a record of issue with, Valve isn't exactly an entirely reputable company with a great track record of handling support requests in a competent manner, either. Putting aside their broader support issues, I've had quite a few significantly bungled refund requests, myself.

Said bungles including one instance where they refunded a different game out of library rather than the gift I selected, and then told me their policy prohibited refund reversals, regardless of how much the responsibility fell on their own actions. So yeah, it's something to note, even if it isn't something to necessarily put much weight on (for the time being).

4 years ago*

they refunded a different game out of library rather than the gift I selected

This was in the old days of manual refunds via support ticket?

4 years ago

No, it was after the new system came out, but before inventory gifts were removed..So within the range of 2015 and 2017. Going off my account's purchase history, it was likely between 2015 and 2016, and most probably in December 2015.

The old system just involved you writing up a support ticket on your own, so some confusions may have been acceptable there, to some degree. The major highlight to the issue here was that I directly initiated the refund via the"refund" button on the gift copy in my inventory, and they still managed to associate the refund request with a different game. Wasn't even one I still qualified for a refund on, either. Super random.

Any other company woulda probably just made up for the mess, given how it was clearly fully an issue on their end, regardless of their policies; Valve, of course, isn't known for taking on additional expense just to improve consumer impressions of the company, so in a way the disinterested response wasn't really unexpected. Definitely highlights why increased competition for Steam is so darn necessary, even if the current contender that is Epic is thus far mostly only managing to leave a similar bitter taste in our mouths with its own mishaps.

I haven't had that particular kind of issue since then, but they've still refused refunds on things I qualified for and, I believe, also accepted a refund on something I didn't technically qualify for one on (I think I had 2.5 hours on one refund request?). [Moreover, I've also heard of several instances of others encountering both issues.] There's definitely still a small degree of unreliability to it, even though it usually works out completely smoothly.

4 years ago*

Got it as well for €13.70.
The deal is too good to miss. Thanks a lot for the heads-up, sens!

4 years ago

Its seems its only for the
UK, Poland, and few others in europe

4 years ago

Can you send me it to Novosibirsk, Russia?

4 years ago

Are these controllers sold in any physical US stores?

4 years ago

Some Gamestops have them in stock. They're $20 new.

4 years ago

Thanks for the confirmation, but bummer because that's basically the same as buying it on steam with shipping.

4 years ago

Refers me to ebgames in NZ. It's on special! NZ$88 down from $110!!!! (equates to about US$56.50).

Bugger that.

4 years ago

Got it as well for €13.70 with shipping included.
The deal is too good to miss.

4 years ago

In Greece the shipping is 29.60 tottaly NOT worth it...thanks Steam again:)

4 years ago

Got one shipped for $13.50. Thanks for the heads up!

4 years ago

eh screw it I will give it a shot

cant find actual microsoft 360 controllers anymore it seems

4 years ago

In Australia it directs me to a local bricks and mortar store :(

4 years ago

same in NZ, $88 Nz dollars at the brick and mortar store which is €52.35 not including shipping.

4 years ago

I don't see a price or purchase button for Canada. I got mine off amazon a few years ago during black friday sale they were 50% off with free shipping. I didn't know at the time you could use an xbox or ps4 controller. I would have purchased that instead.

4 years ago

88$ ex shipping here, from external official Steam reseller scammers....uh, I mean EB Games.

edit: oh, what nigelt74 said.

4 years ago

kinda a weird thing really.. did valve give up on it? i had always expected them to expand regional availability, but it never showed up in NZ...

4 years ago

I think, they want to make a new "version" of it.
That's why they are trying to get rid of them.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.