The long waited GTA V is coming the spring of 2013

According to this link there is no PC version mentioned

Source

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I think I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep.

EDIT: Google gave me this

1 decade ago

Ya está aquí ;D

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Wow. This is dumb. GTA4 and its dlcs made tons of money on PC. Well this pretty much confirms that Rockstar is done with PC. Crys because of no RDR port

1 decade ago

"Cries"*
And I doubt GTA IV made that much money on PC. Still, I think we will eventually get it, maybe half a year later. If not, well... fuck them. We don't need Grand Theft Auto V, we have Saints Row 3! Right? Right?

1 decade ago

SR3 is superior to GTA in many ways, I guess... driving and character/vehicle customization. The car handling in SR3 is great :)

1 decade ago

Honestly, I have yet to play it :D But I loved SR2 despite all its flaws and have waaaay more fun with it than I ever had with Niko in Liberty City. And I know that SR3 won't tell me "the only thing to do besides main storyline is to shoot some dumb pigeons (and not getting anything for them) or go bowling"...

1 decade ago

SR3 is a goofy version of GTA, I wouldn't call it superior though. To be honest I haven't played it, but I have played most GTAs and SR2... I'd call SR childish if you weren't able to smack people with dildos in it.

1 decade ago

THQ saw the need for a sandbox-like game on PC... I would say that Saints Row 3 is an awesome substitute for GTA.

1 decade ago

Oh ffs Rockstar, don't pull another GTA IV.

1 decade ago

Pc is always later. They better tweak it right.

1 decade ago

Is that a surprise to anyone? We just have to wait some time for a bad port... I was going to write 'like always', but it didn't happen with RDR (I'm still shocked it wasn't released on PC at all) so let's stay with 'again'.

And I still want RDR.

1 decade ago

+1 for RDR...in vacation i got a xbox from an friend with rdr...what a great game! so fucking great xD! We need that on pc...

1 decade ago

+1 why didnt it come out. And why do pc ports always suck. [periods for rhetorical questions]

1 decade ago

1+

1 decade ago

I wouldn't start crying now... There's still hope. I guess we'll see on November 5th.

1 decade ago

Misleading title .

1 decade ago

How so?

1 decade ago

The article doesn't rule out a PC version, your title does.

1 decade ago

No PC in the article, which is correct. I don't see what the problem is.

1 decade ago

The title says "Grand Theft Auto V coming Spring 2013 - No PC" which sounds like "No PC version will be released." That has not been confirmed, the only thing that has been confirmed is that the console versions will be released in Spring.

1 decade ago

^this.

Change title to something like "Grand Theft Auto V coming Spring 2013 - (X360/PS3)

1 decade ago

it will be 5 months late

1 decade ago

As long as they release it for PC and as long as it's not a fucking lame console port, i'm fine with any release date.

1 decade ago

Trust me, it will come later and will be infinitly better, just like GTA IV. I played through GTA IV on console tree times and finished both DLCs.. later I got the whole package on steam and it was at least twice the fun and so much better in every way. I know there where some problems after the release, but seems like they´ve patched it well.

This time I´m gonna wait for the PC-release right away.

..and yeah, +1 for Red Dead Redemption.. loved it so much on Xbox and it too would be so much better on PC..

1 decade ago

Whatever - every single GTA game I played bored me after half an hour, just like The Sims. They are even quite similar in many aspects. Yeah, they are great games for housewives and young siblings.

1 decade ago

Quit complaining about how it doesn't mention a PC release. Neither did the initial announcement for IV. Like others have said we'll probably just get it later, as is standard for the GTA games.

1 decade ago

No PC?

1 decade ago

pc will come after don't worry.

1 decade ago

And that's why I still have an xbox.

1 decade ago

I'm Angry!!!

1 decade ago

Since when GTA made it into PC first than consoles? Probably pc users we'll have to wait a few months or even a whole year for the PC version, which I hope it will be better than IV.

1 decade ago

Meh, I have an xbox so either way works for me.

1 decade ago

GTA, as a series, peaked with Vice City. I'm not going to play any new GTA games so I don't care.

1 decade ago

It will come out on PC eventually lol don't cry people.

1 decade ago

PC PC gogoog :´(

1 decade ago

will get @ 2013 xmas if the already made a RDR versi and gta V..

i got tons of backlogged games

1 decade ago

That's surprising since GTA3, VC, SA and GTA4 were all released on the console about 6 months before the PC.

1 decade ago

i couldnt even playing gta iv well, if gta v will be released for pc someday i hope a good port at least >.>

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Wiseguy.