Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

SS: Renoir

4 years ago

i got Renoir to :)

4 years ago

brawlstars expired.

4 years ago

yup

4 years ago

Thanks for the info! :3

4 years ago

SS: Eternal Step

4 years ago

What are the easiest ways to earn diamonds through the diamond dungeon? I just started using lootboy and looking for help/advice. Thanks

4 years ago

-opening the links(Exploration quest)
-codes are usually posted here most of the times +10 diamonds weekly or something like that
-the easiest to do tasks are the ones that require only creating accounts(Linkedin and so on)
-you can usually find tips and tricks on the internet for quick ways to finish a request and the estimated duration until you are done

4 years ago

Seems like Lootboy changed his looks, will have to get used to it but for now I am happy because now if I go to the diamonds page, I can click the Start of exploration quest without having to give it a small scroll, so they moved it up ^^

4 years ago

New code - KingKong - 10 diamonds + 1000 coins

4 years ago

Thank you!

4 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

4 years ago

Thanks!

aka Bump!

4 years ago

Thank you!

4 years ago

thanks

4 years ago

SS: Heli Heroes -.-

4 years ago

SS: The Flame in the Flood
More freebies!

4 years ago

The Flame in the Flood is actually a really nice game tho.

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

SS: Mini Ninjas

-_-

4 years ago

August Edition: Brütal Legend

4 years ago

August Edition: Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop!?

I already have Recettear, which one review recommended instead. We'll see, assuming I ever get to either of them for more than a couple of minutes.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

What did I miss, site redesign now looks some early 2000 stuff

4 years ago

The internet is going backwards to accommodate millennials and their smartphones.
Basically, big buttons and lots of images.
Their pea brains can't cope with too much detail.

4 years ago

Millennials, also known as Generation Y, are the demographic cohort following Generation X and preceding Generation Z. Researchers and popular media use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.
You made that sound that not everyone and their dog uses smartphones :)

4 years ago

I don't use them ,don't like touchscreen interfaces at all
I do have a couple sitting around but i find them pretty pointless and like holding a dinner plate .

4 years ago

I hated when a site didn't have a mobile version but apparently they thought turning the standard version into mobile was the solution and it is way worse.

4 years ago

My guess is that they want it to look more like an app, for some reason.

4 years ago

Yeah, I'd say so too.
A large proportion of people access Internet mostly with their phones or tablets.
No, I don't have a study to back up my claim, but that's what a teacher said in a marketing class. Also... take a look at people when you go out: (almost) everyone is glued to their phone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 years ago

The thing is that they already have a proper app, and the old site was perfectly usable from a mobile too. This new design comes of as a bit of overkill on their part.
I'm not one of those guys that's against phones (I'm writing this from one right now) I just think that many sites lean too far into the mobile friendly design and it ends up being annoying, I don't need every button to take a third of the screen.

4 years ago

Yes, the app is already functional, although some features are missing, like the "redeem" button. Now I'm wondering if the LootBoy app will get a complete overhaul too... to match the website.

But yeah, I agree about the website's makeover. It wasn't necessary, in my opinion. I don't like it. Unfortunately for you, I'm not sure we'll see the end of the mobile-frendly design anytime soon. ;)

4 years ago

There is a redeem code function in app unless you mean something else. In the options menu when you click on the top left corner where it says Hi User! The redeem button is next to the sound button.

4 years ago

Nah, not in the iOS version of the app. ;)

View attached image.
4 years ago

Unfortunate :P but we all have compromises. Everything turning into big button pictures was not a future I am enthusiastic about.

4 years ago

... and it seems it's not working properly either. At least for me. I used to sign in with a facebook account, I can't do that anymore. When trying to connect, it gets stuck in a loop. I can't even close the pop up window.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Got Idol hands (meh), then Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World from the bonus pack, at least that looks serviceable, but not something I will rush to play. I feel less and less invested, though that is okay with me.

4 years ago

Oh the Irony!
Bought a Steam Supreme pack with diamonds... and got Edna and Harvey for GOG.
They give away gog keys now? obviously they're not used to it yet because I get a link where the Steam key usually is and the button under it brings me to Steam lol

4 years ago

In OP:

• The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
4 years ago

Thanks. Not that I mind. I got a lot of keys through LB and never had any for GOG that's all. I just found it ironic that my first time was in the Supreme Steam pack.

4 years ago

4 years ago

I've got my first duplicate key from lootboy :( I wrote to the support 3 days ago and again yesterday, but I did not even get an short answer yet. How long does the support need to answer usually? Kinda annoying -_-

4 years ago

In my experience a couple of hours..

4 years ago

well then, either I'm very unlucky or they just can't give me another key for the same game.
unfortunately I've made a giveaway for it 🙄
happy cake day 🍰

4 years ago

TY. Well you won't get a replacement key anyways. You'll get another pack to open.

4 years ago

Happy Cake Day! 🍰 😊 👍 🎂

4 years ago

4 years ago

Happy cake day :o)

4 years ago

4 years ago

They answered me in 24 hours (more during the week-end)

4 years ago

I got NEVER a answer at my Mails but they catched the reported Multiaccounts (the one with 51 Accounts and all that). So at least they read my mails :-D

4 years ago

wooow how Is that posible? they dont check ips?

4 years ago

Let's say that they "started" very blue eyed/innocent and believed/trusted in normal behavior.
And learned the lesson that a lot see it as normal behavior to be greedy as hell as long as it is possible without getting caught.

The implemented different "security" stuff but mostly easy to go around it.
The one with 51 accounts and other ones with 20 accounts were mostly very dumb ones that named the accounts very close
as example: Name X1, Name X2, Name X3 and so on...
It wasn't difficult for me to see that in the chat and to follow at one stream that thing with more attention and found then a lot more. After that i reported them and around 1 week later they banned a lot of users -i think after checking the stream saves and logs-.
Before that i reported a smaller multiaccounting one but never got a response, so i am not sure of they done something against that one.

And the result from that greedy multiaccounters we have now with the 2 dias/day, no stream coins and all that.

Such people never realise or interested for the fact that if "more" people grab, limited, free stuff that more and more get nothing or the rewards for all must be lowered. And partly completly shut down of such a offer.
Special if a company is behind that want to earn money and have to pay their employees, taxes, building(s) and all such stuff.

4 years ago

really true, i read before about multiaccounts, and Is really bad, at the end, we all lose becouse of them.

4 years ago

They've never answered me

4 years ago

Which game was a duplicate? Bedlam?

Edit: never mind, I checked your giveaways, saw it was Balancity. Never saw that one reported duplicate before. As someone said you'll probably get a new lootpack, not a replacement key for the same game.

4 years ago*

Never even saw someone getting it from a LootPack.
The whole duplicate key problem with LootBoy makes me wonder how they normally obtain those keys. Could be grey market or the likes of it.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

grey market

guaranteed

4 years ago

Everytime I have send them message about some problem their answer was in spam folder in email.

4 years ago

I've checked the spam folder and even wrote them on instagram.
I guess there's nothing more I can do

4 years ago

Ok, so they acutally answered me, but my mail program (thunderbird) didn't show their mails, not even in the spam folder. I had to log in via web browser #facepalm....

4 years ago

Comic code: DEUSEXMACHINA
1000 coins

4 years ago

Thank you. :)

4 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

with Kinkong i made to the 100 dimonts

and get in SS: Construction Simulator 2015

and finally meet the "Thank you pack", it take me like a year, but it finally here, and recive Witch It

didnt have any of them!

4 years ago

Nice ,congrats !

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.