Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Comic code "#STREAMSNIPED" - 1000 coins

4 years ago

Thanks~

4 years ago

Thank you! Added :)

4 years ago

Тhere's also a hidden diamond code

4 years ago

SS:
Glitchrunners
The Flame in the Flood

Got 110 diamonds from bonus gold pack, so I got to open the second one

4 years ago

I got 10 :(

4 years ago

I was quite surprised myself when I got 100 diamonds instead of a game from the bonus pack. Didn't know that was possible.

4 years ago

THANKS for keeping this thread updated Garandro!
Appreciate it

4 years ago

You're welcome! :3
Thanks for the nice words :)

View attached image.
4 years ago

Is there anyway to check how many packs we've purchased ? Thanks

4 years ago

as far as I know, you can not, but I would love to know this as well because it would be great to find out how close to the bonus pack I am

4 years ago

I've been keeping the game key cards I get, not shedding until I get the bonus pack. That way I know how many I've opened. =)

4 years ago

Sorry, I don't think there's a way to check :/

4 years ago

thanks for your reply

4 years ago

4 years ago

Brütal Legend : 8VDQ7-JDMAX-GQJAH

4 years ago

Of course it's ninjaed now but I had to try :D

4 years ago

Brütal chance :-D

Sorry der mußte sein .o)

4 years ago

Brütal comedy :P

4 years ago

You might want to add bot protection when you post keys.

4 years ago

Supreme - night of the rabbit

4 years ago

SS:Inside The Gear

4 years ago

Code 298 has expired

4 years ago

Thanks! :)

4 years ago

XTK3X-TK26Z-TK20?
? = D
pixel puzzles : undead
bought 10€ of packs oof

4 years ago

bought 10€ of packs oof

And did you get something decent at least?

4 years ago

4 years ago

Some incredible luck with Farming Simulator 15 here :- )

4 years ago

just realized that it can only be activated in another launcher, My illusion's shattered.!

4 years ago

Probably better to gamble on Humble Monthly. Usually the early unlocks alone are worth the money and whatever you get extra can't be worse than what's usually in those lootpacks.

4 years ago

Yeah, those packs are really not worth spending money on, unless you feel the need to support the guys behind LootBoy. Humble Monthly has much better games on average. It's not even a subjective matter, the vast majority of games in HM have mostly and very positive reviews on Steam.

4 years ago

The reason why I mentioned Humble Monthly is, because even with positive reviews and all, you might still end up with a bundle where all of the games just aren't your thing. So it is a form of gambling too. That's also because I'm extremely picky and not so much Humble's fault, as the overall value of those monthly games is usually pretty good. Oh yeah, and one monthly costs about the same as €10 worth of lootpacks ;-)

4 years ago

Yep, I'm saying the same thing. If you're going to gamble, which I almost never do myself, Humble's mystery games have a better chance at being enjoyable. They have all kinds of games, just like Lootboy, just better reviewed games and more value.

4 years ago

Yikes, not the best turn. However, if for example that will be some farm sims fan, he'd be extremely excited

4 years ago

FAILED TO REDEEM CODE
THE CODE "FUTHYPE" HAS EXPIRED!

4 years ago

Thanks for the info :)

4 years ago

SS: Dead Ground
This is region restricted :(
GB**K-2TW!L-EFX?D

*Third letter of alphabet number 5? last letter of alphabet!

4 years ago

Code: SundayDeluxe
500 Coins + 10 Diamonds

4 years ago*

Thanks,

I think its 500 coins and 10 diamonds.

4 years ago

Thank you very much!

4 years ago

It's 500 coins and 10 diamonds, I think

4 years ago

Confirmed! 500 coins and 10 diamonds!

4 years ago

Thanks. Edited.

4 years ago

Thanks! Added :)
Sorry, that it took a while...I was traveling and didn't have much time :3

4 years ago

Dude, relax. We'll be OK if we don't get all the updates on time ;) Thanks for all the updates, though!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

5x SS:
Syberia II
Ski Region Simulator 2012 (Giants Shop!!!!! not steam!!!)
World War III: Black Gold
Unbox: Newbie's Adventure
Dead Ground

4 years ago

Hi, guys.
LootBoy has been giving me no value trash games from bad to worse with each SS LootPack I got.
Now they gave me a beta key to A Year of Rain which is valid until 06.11.2019 :((
I wonder how low they can go next time. Maybe they will give me an alpha key valid for one day…
BTW, what will happen to the game activated with a beta key when it expires? Will the game disappear from my library or won’t run anymore?

4 years ago

are you sure that you got that from a 100diamond lootpack because you get that for free or in the 2k lootpacks .
& it will probably disappear from lib.

4 years ago

Also got A Year of Rain beta key from SS (100 diamonds), but it was not premium card (it was one of the 4 cards with discounts and starter packs)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I got A Year of Rain beta key from SS LootPack for 100 diamonds and it was the premium (main) card. The rest of the cards in the pack were the usual trash for mobile, wallpaper etc.

4 years ago

you can try to contact their support to get a different game ,if its true .

4 years ago

That's surprising. I got it in a diamond pack too, but I got a so-called premium game as well. Definitely try contacting support. That seems like it might be a bug.

4 years ago

I don't think it's a bug because I've got the usual amount of cards from the pack, and LootBoy staff most likely won't replace A Year of Rain beta key because I've already activated it and shredded the rest of the cards. The support would probably reply that the key is still valid even though I can play the game only for a few days. How would I explain to the support my request for the card replacement?

4 years ago

Well, other people, myself included got the "A Year of Rain" beta key as one of the 4 trash cards. That should be grounds for it. You should get another key because you basically got 5 trash cards instead of 4. Although, since you shredded all the cards, I'm not sure if they'll do anything for you. Still... can't hurt to ask. They can only say no.

4 years ago

Thank you for the reply! I'll try to ask the support to replace the card.

4 years ago

Good luck!

4 years ago

Maybe they're saving the "good stuff" for the new LootBoy Season Ticket starting on Oct.1

I've noticed the UK site has gotten pretty sparse the last few weeks.
They could be storing up all the slightly better keys for that.
Though we're never going to see anything really good on this site ,let's not forget that :)

4 years ago*

That seems pretty likely. Either that or they've been too busy focusing on implementing the season ticket to add more keys and so only the less valuable ones that are in excess are left.

4 years ago

Q....when it expires?
A. Depends on the developer. If this is the key validity period as described, and not the time of activation, it will be withdrawn from the account.
If the developer abandons the game or it is removed from the store without recalling the keys, then it remains. If the developer changes the settings of the game, then it can remain on the account in working or not working condition. Usually, the account is revoked when the paid version is released. Sometimes the key remains in the latter case.

At the moment, I have over 30 games labeled test, so there is some knowledge on this issue.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

SS: LEAVES - The Return

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

New code:
SundayDeluxe
10 Diamonds, 500 coins

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Thanks ,works ok.

4 years ago

nice.. thx

4 years ago

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Do the Premium LootPacks are worth to byu?

4 years ago

No. Save up diamonds and get them for free. Check this thread often to get new codes.

A lot of the time, they are previously free and trash games you will get. It's not worth the risk that maybe, just maybe you will get something that is actually good. lol.

4 years ago

It's mostly disappointment ,i used to buy them but stopped once i realised it never changes.
Same old type of games and once in a while they chuck in a Steam wallet code to try and keep you buying them.
I've had one ok game ,that i can remember, and i've been doing it a long time.

4 years ago

i dont think that lootpacks are worth to buy ,but the monthly subscription for 3[Euro/Dollar Preorder] first time or 5euro/Dollar for one month normal price .that gives you 6packs some diamonds and other perks .
but overall i would wait always for special occasions to buy stuff :D

4 years ago

You'd probably get a lot more value for your 5 dollars by buying some good bundles than from 6-8 lootpacks.

4 years ago

Every chance I have I buy the netflix one (lol), so far, got a 15 euro voucher.

4 years ago

and paid how much ?

4 years ago

10€ and the rest, diamonds

4 years ago

No. With all the free diamonds (and thus free packs) they give away the average value of a premium pack must be way-way below 1 EUR. You get freebies or keys worth like 10-20 cents 90+% of the time.

4 years ago

Thank you all, guys.
Have no idea how to use dismonds so (=

4 years ago

Whenever you collect 100 you can buy a lootpack for 100 diamonds in the diamonds section that would otherwise cost 1 EUR. Most go for the Supreme Steam pack as it gives you a small chance to get Steam wallet credit.

4 years ago

Yes, this is the only positive way seems like

4 years ago

Btw my advice would be to take it easy. By just entering the codes posted here and clicking on the daily exploration links in the diamond section (giving you 2 diamonds / day) you can expect to collect 100 diamonds every 10-15 days.

If you want to do tasks (like playing mobile games, doing surveys or installing apps) from the offerwall then my advice would be to register on some legit beermoney site that pays out in real money. The same offerwall tasks on Lootboy, Gamehag and other sites like these pay less and not even in real money.

Edit: And this is not an endorsement of beermoney sites, they still pay very little for your time invested, it's just a bit less bad there.

4 years ago*

SeasonTicketHype - 10 Diamonds

4 years ago

4 years ago

Thank you, OneGaming36. :)

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

SS

CHAZE!

4 years ago

What is the best way to spend coins? As I understood 2000 coins packs are pointless or there could be something worth spending coins?

4 years ago

They are worthless. I'm personally waiting for a game for 20000 coins that has a bit higher CV. In the past they had some that were good for creating giveaways here but it seems to only be getting worse.

4 years ago

Aren't 20000 coin Pack Lootboy games added to no CV list? Not sure as most last ones have been free already

4 years ago

I don't think so, because technically, they're not free. You have to collect the coins to get them. Same with Chronogg.

4 years ago

They aren't. Decay: The Mare has a reduced CV of 0.75 for example. If I remember correctly Blackguards and 1954 Alcatraz were also both 20000 coin games before and they are not on the no CV list either, only on the reduced one.

4 years ago

At the moment there is nothing worth to spend all coins on. Sometimes there are cards as "events" like, register using this card and get some gems (pretty rare). Also, when you are close to 100 gems (if you like to use them instantly) you can open a few 2k loots to get those diamonds.
In resume, I recommend to store them.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.