Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

LOOTBOYTURNIERWIRDKRASS expired already, redemption limit reached

4 years ago

Thanks! :D

4 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if "Lootboy Turnier" will be cancelled, now that even soccer is cancelled. So maybe the next code will LOOTBOYTURNIERISTABGESAGT?

4 years ago

Neinnnnn
weil "LOOTBOYTURNIERFINDETONLINESTATT" :-P breites grinsen

4 years ago

LOOTBOYTURNIERWIRDKRASS
limit reached

4 years ago

REDEMPTION LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED, THE CODE "LOOTBOYTURNIERWIRDKRASS " HAS EXPIRED

4 years ago

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

brawlstars1337 Don't work for me :-(

4 years ago

Still worked for me

4 years ago

I just used it. You should try again, maybe it'll work for you too.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

What group do I have to join to be able to see it? Or is there another SG Steam group that I don't know?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

March Edition: Anna's Quest

4 years ago

SS:Invasion of Barbarians
F8JPW-78IG5-V5NJI

The first segment is actually the last.

4 years ago

Ninja'd, but thanks.

4 years ago

The code "YOURLOOTISTAKEN" has expired!

4 years ago

Thanks! :)

4 years ago

• SS: Fantasy Wars
4 years ago

ME: Eternal Step
Bonus pack: Oh my gore

4 years ago

It seems they have a strange system assigning keys to winners. I won the game Bacterium a while ago and now when I wanted to get the key it says „out of keys“ :(
I always assumed that if you win a lootcard the key is already assigned to it...

4 years ago

Winners to what?

4 years ago

I have 4 games i need to contact them about ,all steam games but no code.
I think it's best to grab the codes immediately and not leave them sitting for too long.
I paid for these games too so it's outrageous that the codes are not there.
It wasn't a long time but that's not the point .
These are games i have purchased , ffs!

4 years ago*

You don't revealed the key after you got the card, correctly ?
If yes, then is it like everyone else that they first take a key from their pool as soon as you reveal it and if that is much after the time of the win/purchase then they, maybe, don't have a key of it left.
The most shops/sites send the "rest" of a key batch back to the publisher/devs after a set timeframe (as example 6 months or 1 year). That is the reason why a lot sites say "reveal your keys soon after the buy/win" and don't provide a lifetime support if it give problems with a key activation.

Write the LB support and they, normaly, exchange it against a new pack that have a "random" drop if they aren't able to replace it against the same game.

4 years ago

Yes, the card was unrevealed. I somehow forgot about it and then yesterday I went through my inventory to see if there are any games I do not own on steam yet.
I know they mostly offer to replace it with a new loot pack, which is ok but chances are it will contain a freebie game I already own :(

4 years ago

Yeh ,i understand.
I will contact them .
But i could end up with 4 itch games :)

4 years ago

Ah? That's nice to know. Humble Bundle works the same way, no key is assigned to your purchase until you reveal it. And, yes, they can also run out of keys.

You can always contact Lootboy's support about it... I don't think they'll be able to provide you with a key, but you never know until you ask. :)

4 years ago

Humblebundle too? I thought they only do this with giveaways...when I buy a game I would expect that it is permanently put on my account.

4 years ago

HB confirmed same, same with itch.io. It is always recommended that you reveal HB, Indiegala, Fanatical and any other key as fast as possible, even if you don't plan on using it

4 years ago

So what if you generate a gift link at HB? At least then there should be a guarantee that a key is assigned to the gift.

4 years ago

Nope. Gift link guarantees that you get to generate a key. The key is not assigned to the gift link.

4 years ago

Oh well, good to know!

4 years ago

https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/adelantado-trilogy-book-one/download/ zfm2zs3Vq373BbFp6QM%vUdA9Jw23-QciBMtxS9TCc4PDhTDdXjsUp7sLs
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/monstafish/download/ 4DZ9NQ2LLgPFQaBivs4qsDdA9Jw23-wobMzkDYauPDqRejSg%6GaFRYxv
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/fall-of-gyes/download/ taHxFW%yUMuK1KA7MuQpBDdA9Jw23-oDEsewEPS3Ryyf7CpqFMXn8SL1Bp
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/a-story-of-distress/download/ JKA15zWibM5Ba5%XVZXysDdA9Jw23-a4yP4JShniUjWiQcAz9qTZMK6gM
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/dig-the-ground/download/ twfhLdNTNEtA1fRgcEQqsDdA9Jw23-RQsg9pou2KfA8GNntAY#BnUYJDp
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/huntress-the-cursed-village/download/ tLi2ziFBg3pRhDPYx7etsDdA9Jw23-H7P6fKWD3MRKW7ffk%q6HdWhKf2p
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/deep-eclipse/download/ tci7HuS%DrZBxGzL2DjphDdA9Jw23-U6zJBDbScz5NJ4b2G7VAsPuZ25Vh
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/airport-madness-3d/download/ Jug%m2HrUac6nHeQDYzisDdA9Jw23-NQvRKEAtwfYvqM8iFWi6Ph6QScR
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/all-my-gods/download/ #TbS8bgX3L8j7JAbFJ3FvUdA9Jw23-1Zh5MAA2kRfwwrCLr2oGP2Kwbvnh
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/age-of-conquest-3/download/ zdcEZqdAH2sFrD%xcuzisDdA9Jw23-Qtn3VBwxD5ckQcr7cghXw8h8jbjp
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/ultimate-solid/download/ w9QU8cAeTJKofKPUrG7ysDdA9Jw23-ez%9KsJUz7AVhmCjC3qqG6zy8Qgp

(%) last letter in my nickname
(#) first letter of my nickname

ARK: Survival Evolved (Android/iOS) starter pack - LOOBGGJX16R
ARK: Survival Evolved (Android/iOS) starter pack - LOOBKKCH7XW

4 years ago*

Thank you for Ultimate Solid! :)

4 years ago

Appreciate All My God's :)

4 years ago

Hummm :-((( i try 2 or 3 games but all i have it's the page for buy the game.. i change % vs e but direct i have page for buy the game iit's not free? (giveaway???)
It's too late??? All gone???

4 years ago

After that much time I'd guess they are probably all gone.
But you should be getting "You don't have access to this page" message and not the page to buy the game. Maybe you tried loading the address without removing the space in the middle first?

4 years ago*

Yes the problem it's the Space .... ahhh Maybe next time, but yes 13hours later i know it's too late but i try maximum 1hour later.. But it's my fault :-(
Thanks for the Giveaways

4 years ago

what packs do you get these itch.io games in?

4 years ago

Both coins and diamonds.

4 years ago

4 years ago*

Atlas Server: 7 days public server with 10 slots With this LootCard you get a coupon code to activate a Atlas multiplayer server at Nitrado.net. After activation you can use the server for 7 days with up to 10 players. CC67-LEUJ-3GTJ

4 years ago

SS: LEGO The Lord of the Rings
Bonus Lootpack: The Long Journey Home

4 years ago*

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav (GOG) - XCB8A0F2FFDCF34013

4 years ago

ninja'd

4 years ago

"5PR1NG54L3" expired )

4 years ago

4 years ago

brawlstars1337 expired

4 years ago

4 years ago

No special avatar for "Covid-19"?

4 years ago

Not really :D

4 years ago

There were 2 different diamond loot packs on the site - 1 for android and 1 for ios. Now they disappeared from the site and only are available on app

4 years ago

For android: available in 1 h 25 min

4 years ago

Oh yeah, sorry. They will be available in 1h 25 min on both systems

4 years ago

Thanks. On Android quest will give 20 diamond - game War and Magic. Quest will be available in 1 hour and 20 minutes from now.

4 years ago

Got 5 diamonds, thanks!

4 years ago

Got to the required screen as soon as the game let me, sent the screenshot with the default username since there were no other instructions - got rejected, changed the name - screenshot got approved almost immediately.

4 years ago

Supreme Steam: Chicken Shoot Gold

Says "Chicken Shoot 1" when you redeem it but shows as Chicken Shoot Gold in the library and the steam store page.

4 years ago*

New code: Home (1000 coins and 10 diamonds)

4 years ago

thx!

4 years ago

Thank you.

4 years ago

Thanks.

4 years ago

Thanks

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

4 years ago

Hey guys, thanks for the codes, i have a few questions about lootboy : i discovered this site a few days ago because there was the possibility of steam keys or Apex stuff, so i'll try to grind diamond to 100 with codes to see what gets out of those packs, and see if my cards can be exchanged for Steam keys (even a sh*tload of them, as i don't care about browser or android games), but i have no idea how this works. Are there people hoping to get codes that they usually pay for on those games ? If yes, where do we find them ? I could even give them away if they're not worth anything (despite the value in the inventory)... Also, i see there are games from itch.io, but they're not Steam games right ? I'd like to keep my games all in one place.

I didn't find a FAQ on the site, so if someone has it, or any tips... Thanks !

4 years ago

Collect 100 diamonds and get the "supreme steam pack". It should contain at least one random steam key.
But beware that most likely you'll get some game in the ~1€ range.
The other cards can't be exchanged for keys only coins which are only useful if they have a new game featured for purchase (19.999 coins; not always for steam!) or special promo packs like diamond quests or just recently the paysafe-packs.

Tl;dr: collect but don't get too exited ;)

4 years ago

the packs have a Premium lootpool that includes the Apex stuff than a RNG lootpool
Most games are steam ,but you have a chance to get a gog game .
Every 10th pack you get a Thank you pack on top ,so you get another game or Diamonds to buy more packs
You can get codes by Email,Find them in Lootboy Youtube Videos,Twitter or Instagram or in the Lootboy livestream at the end of the livestream there is usually a diamond code for a limited amount of people .
And of course you have the Daily clicks for 1Diamond each .
Sometimes they are promotions like Buying 5 or 10packs at once (Mostly on fortnite ) and you get guaranted Vbucks/fortnite ,the same happened to the apex packs only twice though .
[The fortnite Vbucks are Paysafecards worth 5,10,25,50Euro though][Mostly 600Vbucks in worth of 5Euro]

4 years ago

Thanks for the tips. I think i'll just spend 2 minutes each day for this, get codes until i can get enough for an Apex pack, then get disappointed because i'll have a crappy steam key, and abandon my account :D

4 years ago

With a new account it won't hurt to "read" the comics ie just click through them. For every comic you get 350 coins (up to 4x a day = 1400 coins). This way you'll end up having enough coins to buy the featured game if it's something you like (i got the tinker game f.e. and quite liked it).
Anyway, have fun!

4 years ago

Yeah, there's kind of a fun aspect to it opening packs like Panini images. But i'm not sure i'll find something worth here.

4 years ago

SS: Earth 2150 Trilogy.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.