Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Dude, it says my new years code has already been used? I already contacted support. Just a warning to all others to make sure if their codes work.

2 years ago

Well it said "not valid anymore" when trying to put in the code

2 years ago

Uh oh... I was a bit afraid of this. This sounds like they did not properly check if the agent code you used was the one actually given to you... Or they accidentally gave the same code to multiple people. I really wish you luck in getting a fast fix :)

2 years ago

not cool to steal codes.... the agentcode is not so random as we wish it..so sorry for you

2 years ago

Yes, same here...

2 years ago

Where do you get this code?

2 years ago

in the silvesterkrise lootpack(available only for germany austria and suisse) you get the first individual part of the code (the agentcode) the second part ist 745 combine it and reedem the code on lootboy site or in the app

2 years ago*

I understand, apparently it is not global that lootcard. Too bad Lootboy only thinks that the end of the year is only in Germany :D.

Thanks a lot anyway, have a nice end of the year and a good start next year. 🥂

2 years ago

what could i say... terms of lootboy are as shitty as the gamecodes in lootpacks in the last time :-(
wish you a fresh & nice start in the new year too

2 years ago

In the end they are a company and must make a win to pay their workers etc. and have after that something for the invested time and work.

I am sure they would act different if not so much multiaccounters, with up to hundreds of accounts, would grab all that they can.
40 dias multipled with 100 accounts would be a extreme damage and that multiple times.... i am sure you understand it now better.
All that i catched and reported to them weren't from a german speaking country...

2 years ago*

If I also understand that, a pity that there are multi-accounts, also for that reason I think it also affected the quality of the drops of the cards.

Hopefully at some point they can fix that.

Have a good new year. 🥂

2 years ago

Thanks, you too.

And yes, since this ones are so extreme active, the quality of the drops gone down.

2 years ago

oh i understand that really.. its not theit fault...i wish it could be fixed with the multiaccountcheaters maybe in future with steamaccountbinding or smth like that

2 years ago

I recommended that and other things to them.
Shortly after they came up with the new daily reward system, so i assume they already worked on that.
But i don't think it helped much.

2 years ago

maybe they build a system like here with binding and login with steam that would help to reduce that unsocial behavior.. at this point i would not invest money for loots because its a too minimal chance to get smth i could even use for me.. hope they fix this

2 years ago

I still know, at least, one with 300 accounts+, that is on sg too, that is why i think it don't brought much.

2 years ago

yeah its too easy for multiple accounters... dont know how many do this but its possible to use mail steam twitch and so on to login on lootboy without linking other stuff & accounts on other sites...if they would combine everything possible and make it mandatory for using their site it would reduce cheating

2 years ago

Sitting in the same boat. And I am totally pissed about this, since I did the riddle hunt by myself (which was quite fun, apart from the constant advertisment pop ups).
Well I guess it would just be some coins and diamonds either way because all other good prices were already handed out (most of them to multiaccount users/losers I fear).

2 years ago

Copied from my new comment:(Regarding Silvester Krise Code not working) Lootboy Support just told me I could've tried putting in the code again later, because they had done something wrong with some codes from their side and fixed it "shortly after". Are they expecting me to enter the code every other hour to see if something has changed, when I didn't even know what was wrong with it in the first place? Because of them I wasnt able to get anything from this event. I am still in contact with support, but I am actually really mad now with how they managed all of that.

2 years ago

I even would consider to retry the code a couple of times, but at the moment the lootboy site is not loading for me.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

in the silvesterkrise lootpack you get the first individual part of the code (the agentcode) the second part ist 745 combine it and reedem the code on lootboy site or in the app

2 years ago*

Deleted

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

2 years ago

New comic code : DRSTRANGEWASHERE

2 years ago

TY!

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

SS: The Suicide of Rachel Foster
Doesn't look bad, but I don't know anything about it ^^"

2 years ago

I actually enjoyed the game... But it's not for everyone. You need to like story driven games. If you are all action and no story games, this one is not for you :)

2 years ago

+1 great adventure game, very enjoyable

2 years ago

A Happy New Year

Frostpunk (GOG)
http://www.gog.com/redeem/Z6LR60E3ACD2992F60

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

(Regarding Silvester Krise Code not working) Lootboy Support just told me I could've tried putting in the code again later, because they had done something wrong with some codes from their side and fixed it "shortly after". Are they expecting me to enter the code every other hour to see if something has changed, when I didn't even know what was wrong with it in the first place? Because of them I wasnt able to get anything from this event. I am still in contact with support, but I am actually really mad now with how they managed all of that.

2 years ago

does anybody have problem entering Lootboy today?

2 years ago

Nope

2 years ago

yep, and this seems a good point to cash out when a website blindly makes it harder to view.

2 years ago

Yeah me too. Its just a blank blue screen
Ill try to delete cache. Edit: It didn't help

2 years ago

okay, it works
try allowing all cookies

2 years ago

Check if you have adblocker active on the site. If yes - add Lootboy's site to allowed list.

2 years ago

I had problems with Firefox mobile. Through chrome mobile no problems at all.

2 years ago

Just signed in, only to say I have the same problem.
Did not work on Chromium I usually use (because of the cookies). Tried it on Mozilla Firefox, blank screen. Tried lootboy.com instead of lootboy.de, does not work. Made new incognito tab on Chromium, and ... selection of cookies = only necessary => blank screen.
*** Made new incognito tab, allow all cookies => Works. So Lootboy has some mistake at their site/side.

2 years ago

Yeup seem like only work when you clear lootboy old cookie and accept all cookie when re login

2 years ago

I had to accept the marketing cookies for lootboy to work.

2 years ago

Yep ,blank blue page all day.

Looks like they're trying to force people to accept all cookies which i think would be illegal wouldn't it ?
edit:
Privacy Badger switched on seems to fix it. .

2 years ago*

Maybe.

2 years ago

Will be deleting cookies after each daily visit.

2 years ago

Yeah, that's illegal.
I think I'm kinda done with lootboy, to be honest. I haven't really bothered to log in much lately.

2 years ago

I never needed to accept more as the minimum required cookies.
[+ my cookies get deleted each time when i close my browser]

So i assume the cookie thing/problem isn't on their end.

2 years ago

Nope, it was, as always, fine.
No cookie deleting, no blue screen, no new login.

Same result with FF and Opera GX.

But i nearly don't use scripts (besides a Addblocker), that is maybe the reason why i have, nearly never, problems when others write they have some with Lootboy.

2 years ago*

It will only allow you to login and use the site if you check MARKETING the rest doesn't matter... so... they are forcing us to accept their crap, no thx.

2 years ago

I accept always only the minimum, which means for the mantainance. I never needed to accept marketing cookies or something else.

So the problem must be at your end.

2 years ago

What 8thSense is saying is true. I have the same problems, and they started yesterday. I had to delete all Lootboy cookies and login twice to be able to get the Daily Boost I couldn't get the day before because of this issue, and hours later the same, to get the new one. Both times I had to accept everything, not minimum or some of them, it had to be everything, otherwise an empty blue screen appeared. Also, the second time I had to delete the cookies again and re-login, because after doing the captcha, I had an error saying something about "registering captcha" while I was trapped in a loop doing it over and over again (never failing, the error appeared once completing okay each captcha). Deleting all Lootboy cookies again and re-login fixed it for me.

I'm using Firefox, Lootboy page is always whitelisted in my ad blocker, no scripts and no issues before this. It must be a problem with them that's affecting people outside Germany.

2 years ago

Obvious it isn't, or each one would be forced to accept the same cookies. And, at least, i am not.
Maybe it is something that affect people outside of germany, i can, of course, only speak for myself and i am from germany.

2 years ago

the issue seems to be fixed by today.

2 years ago

Yeah, I can confirm now that it's working as it should. Whatever they did before, they finally fixed it.

2 years ago

Yup, same here. They fixed it!
Now it is working for everybody again!
(Edit: edited. Because we should be nice even to people who seem to know it all...)

2 years ago*

Did the Silvesterkrise codes expire? I'm two days late and it says "not valid any more".

2 years ago

yes only on 31.12

2 years ago

SS: The Guild II

2 years ago

THE CODE "STANPLAY-12 " HAS EXPIRED!

2 years ago

I wish for more codes like they used to give.^^

2 years ago

app was acting up for getting daily diamonds past couple days, updating app seems to fix it

2 years ago

nevermind spoke to soon

2 years ago

Do you get an error?

2 years ago

no it just doesnt become clickable after viewing one. like how its supposeto reset after watching. usually it oes it once or twice day and restarting app or phone fixes it, but since main site had issues for a day i cant get it to reset even when retarting app etc more than once or twice a day. so only can succeccefully get 1 diamond before it craps out

2 years ago

Same thing happened to me circa two months ago and still max 1-2 dia before it craps out. So don't know easy solution to this.

2 years ago

maybe we're throttled

2 years ago

stanplay-12
welcomeGG
Expired

2 years ago

Dirt Rally: NNFHE-4A6K6-VYD9D

2 years ago

Got exited, then remembered that i have it)

2 years ago

Jan Premium Pack: Worms Rumble

2 years ago

guacamele from the steam pack. and ive actually been trying to win that one.

2 years ago

Nice !
Next step : wish to win a million and play loto ;)

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

White Wolf: WRC5

2 years ago

New code for new users only: schirlix-01 (community pack)

2 years ago

New comic code: EXIT
1 000 coins

2 years ago

thanks

2 years ago

TY!

2 years ago