Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I bought five of the x25. I just open all at once, no idea which diamond types. Net change each time:
-35kC +17D
-27kC +39D
-21kC +9D
-24kC +12D
-26kC +11D
Spent 1391 coins for each diamond gained.

1 year ago*

Opened over 300 packs & got about 185 diamonds. There were some normal diamond drops too.
With some diamonds from before, bought 2 csgo pack, got Last Inua & X morph defence. Both worked.

1 year ago

January pack: BATTLETECH Digital Deluxe Edition

1 year ago

Congratulations. Very nice one.

I play Battletech since a few weeks and it is very good :o)

1 year ago

Okay, I actually thought it didn't look like my type of game, but if you say so, I will give it a try.

1 year ago

25pack - 27diamonds
25pack - 12diamonds

I have enough coins to get lots more, but it's too much work for too few diamonds to get rid of all the crap in the inventory afterwards.

1 year ago

There's not much else to do with coins though, they'll never do the same mistake as the first package panic :D

1 year ago

You can filter for types (shopping) coupon, in-game items and wallpaper, then click "select all" and delete all at once.

Though I think if you select more than around 75 items, you can't delete them.

1 year ago*

thanks, that helped.
But still have to double check if not anything is selected what I want to keep.

1 year ago

This would explain why I can't delete all my cards at once. Keep getting errors. Wrote to the support, let's see maybe they can help. Manually clicking every single card is annoying if you have 1000+ cards to shred.

1 year ago*

Pack x25 = 4 Diamonds
Pack x25 = 2 Diamonds
Pack x10 = 1 Diamond
Pack x10 = 0 Diamonds
Pack x10 = 1 Diamond
Pack x5 = 2 Diamonds
Pack x5 = 0 Diamonds
Pack x5 = 0 Diamonds

In the end, only 10 diamonds... meh.

1 year ago

The diamonds are in the app "Watch Video" packs aswell (not sure about the christmas charity pack, but the other two do).

1 year ago

The Christmas Charity pack and the Power Up Giveaway don't give diamonds. As far as dias go, they never dropped. If they gave during Package Panic, I would have seen them in the 15 packs of today, I think.
Certainly they drop in the Video Victory and Free Diamonds packs.

1 year ago

The christmas charity packs always did and still do drop diamonds. And usually a lot more than the standard video pack.

1 year ago

Really? Never saw them. I get the free ones from the app. Maybe it's the web ones, 10 dias each, the ones that drop dias?

1 year ago

Only the one in the app are free for watching a video and there is a guarenteed diamond in those 4 cards before you get the card with the single brick.
Usually just one, but very often 3,5,10 and 20 too

1 year ago

As I said, I never saw any. I've done the Xmas Charity packs daily except once and I only got coins. Maybe it's a regional thing.

1 year ago

Well maybe...still a bit odd thats regional.
But it has to be, otherwise you would have been very very blind.

1 year ago

The Christmas one should give 1-50 💎 depending on your luck, but it should give 1 card of diamonds.
Christmas Charity LootPack

1 year ago

So I bought 45 bundles of x25 Lootcoin packs and 22 more after shredding a bit. A total of 1147 packs, costing almost 2.3 million coins. I started with a bit more than 1.1 million coins, so more than 50% of the packs were purchased with coin cards and shredding. I got 677 dias in total, bringing me to 1214 diamonds. I didn't reach 1250, but I went from "still quite far from it" to "damn close", tho I guess I'll have to wait a bit for guaranteed credit on x10 buys.

So the average is 0.59 dias per pack, and 14.76 dias per bundle of x25.

Is it worth it? Well, it's a lot of time with lots of clicks and timeouts (errors opening packs or shredding cards) just to be closer to that $5 Steam credit card, so only you have that answer. I had nothing better to do this evening, actually.

Is it the best way to spend coins? Well, I prefer the certainty of getting lots of dias than saving some hundred thousand coins in case there's a game to buy. Those have became increasingly rare, and I didn't even want the last one, even if it wasn't for subscribers only. I doubt there'll be another game for coins before I pile up more coins. So yes it's the best way to spend all coins, IMHO.

Tuning out now.

1 year ago

I can't find any info on the guaranteed credit on 10 packs, are they supreme steam or other packs?

1 year ago

I was referring to the events that come and go. Currently there's one for Happy Hardware (guaranteed Amazon credit for x10) but I want to wait for a Steam one. I guess I was vague for not specifying it.
Also, they are usually restricted to certain countries, so you might not see it even if it's a current event today.

1 year ago

I had 1,307,840 coins. After all the shenanigans have 39,039 coins and received 677 diamonds.

1 year ago

25packs = 3x1d 4x2d 1x3d 2x5d = 24d
25packs = 2x1d 3x2d 3x5d = 23d
25packs = 1x1d 3x2d = 7d

1 year ago

So, question... Wasn't there a thing where you'd get a guaranteed gift card if you buy the 25 pack Supreme Steam?

Also, they don't give Golden packs anymore? I received some Cheat packs that gives currency crap that I can trade for stuff if I get enough (I won't).

1 year ago*

Is there a way to quickly open the coin packs?

1 year ago

create some script?

1 year ago

I used AutoClicker, bought the packs and only left it for about an hour clicking every 1.5 seconds.

1 year ago

300-400k spent

100-160 diamonds or something like that, didn't trace them really

1 year ago

89E9T-8LWZP-H9K__

cities in motion XX

1 year ago

Pack x25 = 16D
Pack x25 = 15D
Pack x25 = 23D
Pack x25 = 28D
Pack x25 = 8D

1 year ago

SS: My Big Sister
SS: Crowalt: Traces of the Lost Colony
January edition: Radio General

Welp the one game I didn't already own does look quite intriguing, and I get to do two more giveaways, so I'd call this package panic quite productive so far.

1 year ago

1.4 million coins spent. got 485 diamonds total

best lost package card i got was 20 diamonds. super rare. i only got 1 card of the damn thing

1 year ago*

175x pack = 75 diamonds
and full of 2s and 1s

1 year ago

ummm why only can get 1 lootpanic? this give me damn 400 coins and a readme lootcard for search dimands in loot packs, what a hell? somebody get this problem too? the lootpanic packages dissapear after buy this one.

1 year ago

this package is just an event advertisement, then you need to buy regular packs to get diamonds in them. usually when people write that they bought 25 such packs and got N diamonds, they mean buying regular LootCoin LootPacks.

1 year ago

ohhh understand, ok thanks for clarify.

1 year ago

25 SS Packs:

The Town of Light
The Whispered World (GOG)
Battletech: Digital Deluxe Edition
A Year of Rain: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/WV5vZ/a-year-of-rain
Cities of Motion
500 Diamonds
$10 Steam Gift Card
Main Assembly: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/KxJLs/main-assembly
Space Cows: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/MhUSV/space-cows
Size Matters
Of Bird and Cage: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/qrWNO/of-bird-and-cage
Distraint: Deluxe Edition
Textorcist: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/JxjwC/the-textorcist-the-story-of-ray-bibbia
Age of Wonders 3
Rogue Stormers
Gomo
Jack Orlando Director Cut
Main Assembly: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/E4eWF/main-assembly
Archvale
Necropolis Brutal Edition
Mini Thief
Strider
Unformed: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/8OZSb/unformed-po-wang
Iron Danger
The Last Tinker

1 year ago*

Archvale
Necropolis Brutal Edition
Battletech: Digital Deluxe Edition
$10 Steam Gift Card

I think good drops

1 year ago

Do you need some kind of ticket to have a chance to win Steam Gift Card or is it guaranteed when you buy 25 SS packs?

1 year ago

There only a small chance with the Supreme Steam Lootpack.

No guaranteed credit right now, usually happens on 10x lootpacks during holidays. The thread here will mention when a bonus will happen.

You can save 2500 for that event to get 25 pack, get 2x guaranteed steam wallet codes.

1 year ago

great

1 year ago

1,500,000 coins in packs: 515 diamonds

5 steam supremes:
1954 Alcatraz (x3)
Lust from Beyond: M Edition
Two Worlds II HD - Call of the Tenebrae

I have done much better things in the indiegala challenges dedicating only a few minutes a day.

I am undecided whether to stop using Lootboy due to its inflation.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

550pack - 273diamonds😤

1 year ago

Is there a way to just open the packs instantly? Having to go through each one individually and wait for it to load is taking too bloody long.

1 year ago

90 packs - 62 diamonds
got 2x20 diamonds rest was 1 or 2

1 year ago

https://www.lootboy.de/loots/63b595ac356dff001a64226f
Loot Hero DX Discovery Pack (for Season Ticket members only)
10k coins

1 year ago

Loot Hero DX has zero contribution value here.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.