Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

That lego brick collecting thingy seems like a dud.
Soon about half the time is over and it even hasn't reached one million of the total goal of ten million.

Probably because there was no real incentive for people to donate. As harsh as it sounds...people want to have something in return when they donate. The amount of people who donate just to donate is way to low.

1 year ago

I think it isn't even about the incentive here, you can spend 16€ for 200 bricks, which is 0,00002% of the endgoal, which may or may not be reached and is about a handful tents and a few thousand soaps, pens and backpacks. Sorry, but if I want to donate money, i rather spend it to an organization, which spends all the money directly on the peolpe in need (and also does so in every case, not only if a goal is reached).
Also I remember the goal on the first day (which the whole GOAT package fiasco) being only 1 million, not sure if I remember correctly though

1 year ago

I think I read 1 million too. It's really sad from Lootboy if they changed the goal from 1 million to 10.

1 year ago

it says 10 million on the pack and on the promo page but 1 million on the main page

looks like the forgot to update it everywhere

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

^ This. I'm not in a position to put out real money for the lootpacks at the moment but even if I did there would only be so many times I would buy/donate, to the point where I could get more "donation" for my money donating direct to other organisations, even with their overheads.
For now I've got the mobile data spare to do the free ad-packs for now, and about 40% of the time I've been getting decent diamond rewards but even those won't make much of a dent in a 10 million target.
Call it the hangover of the Christmas season, I want to be charitable and say that it seems achievable and above board....but there's a cynical part of my mind that is making me wonder if the 10 million target was chosen deliberately and with a purpose not aligned with charitable intent. I'd love to be proved wrong though 😀

1 year ago

SSD7 expired.

1 year ago

Thank you!

Valid codes:

Code Reward (💎 or 🪙)
GIFT8 8💎 1000🪙
Rubix5 Community Lootpack
ODA 1000 🪙 (comic)
fray Community Lootpack
OTTO 1000 🪙 (comic)
flickzy Community Lootpack
berki or BERKI or Berki Community Lootpack
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
1 year ago*

December edition pack: Toy Tinker Simulator

1 year ago

New code: NYC7

1 year ago

Thanks.

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

thanks !

1 year ago

1 year ago

Just FYI. As often people only report dupe keys from Lootboy, I think it's fair to say that, in my case, I've had few dupes. In my recently acquired x10 pack, ten out of ten keys have been redeemed without problem. I was expecting one, maybe two dupes since it seems, reading this thread, that there's always a rising amount of dupe keys. But I've looked in my email history with support and I've really had very few dupes. I am lazy to look how many keys I've got from Lootboy as they've been scattered between me, gifts to friends, giveaways here, and even a couple trades. So I can't give exact figures of my personal experience with Lootboy dupes. I just think that since people report more the dupes than the ok keys, many people (including me) end thinking there are more dupes than there are in reality.
Or maybe I'm lucky and very naive...

1 year ago

JMM72, I wanted to mention that I am impressed and grateful to see your comment. We all tend to remember to alert the world when we see a problem (such as a dupe key), but your message is a good reminder for us all to "also" include some good news that we can be grateful for and to start our day on a positive note.

1 year ago

i've been wondering if it varies by country. i'm in usa and haven't had any key problems so far. also not going to bother looking up how many i've had.

i definitely agree with you that people typically call out problems and stay quiet when everything's fine.

1 year ago

Yes. It is very different for the different regions.

1 year ago

Yes, it's the usual. Gadget works fine? Ok then I'll enjoy it. It doesn't? I'll put a negative review on the shop, the manufacturer, the distributor, and stop talking to the friend who recommended it to me, plus I'm going to pester and gossip about it for a year.

And joining that idea of yours (we?) with Masafor's statement "a few/minority of people make it worse for all", it reminds me of something.

I used to say (personal proverb) "the world is full of wonderful people, but idiots make more noise". The last three words used to change, like "are louder" or "call more attention". But you get it.

1 year ago

The last fourth doesn't change :)
Too many "kbronct" around...

1 year ago

I never had a dupe key -but i don't get much from them with my daily 2 dias + the codes-.
Mostly the people that report dupe keys are from the RU/CIS region and as far as i know Lb replaced in the, farer, past keys that were games that this user got in the past, and some guys (ab)used that to activate both keys, the first key gone back in the stash for that region and the next one that got this key had then a dupe. I don't know if this is the reason for all reported dupes but it is clear to see that some regions have much more dupes as other ones.
And the multiaccounters, mostly from the same few regions, surely don't helped that Lb have the funds to buy their keys from "expensive" sources, so maybe they switched the people/companies from where they buy them (and for sure not to the better ones).

In the end... a "few"/minority of people make it worse for all.

1 year ago

RU+CIS is definitely a region for dupped keys distribution. I'm from this region and sometimes it is 10 of 10 are dupped keys. No joke or any fun 😢
P.S.: LoL but looks like I'm the unluckiest person here according to comments below xD

1 year ago*

I live in Russia and never received any dupe keys from Lootboy. Few times I was receive region restricted keys, but support all the time gives choice for fixing such issues.

1 year ago

I had good luck only with "monthly" edition packs, other premium packs gave mostly already activated keys

1 year ago

Pretty much the same experience, I've gotten a bunch of keys from lootboy over the years and just a few were duped, it's probably around 5% of the keys or 10% at the worst but it's definitely enough to be a noticeable problem so the complaints in here pile up.

1 year ago

So am I: 10 pack all good. $5 also ok
For first account: Little Dungeon Stories, Fated Souls, Paradise Lost, Noosphere, Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga, Dead Age
And to second account: TOHU, Worlds War II: Panzer Claws, 1954 Alcatraz, Lust from Beyond: M Edition. Thanks Lootboy! :-)

1 year ago

Hey mate, tell nothing about second account 🤦‍♂️

1 year ago

The better advice would be to not have multiple accounts...

1 year ago

They are talking about a second Steam account, I think. Got a 10 pack on Lootboy and activated 6 of the games on their 1st and 4 on their 2nd Steam account.

1 year ago

Sorry, I was not clear. It is the second STEAM account! :-)
It is as PaganFears writes!

1 year ago

I'm from Russia and I haven't had any dupes until 2022. Now almost all keys are dupes.

1 year ago*

Credit of Choice Pack: Paradise Lost

1 year ago

December pack: Warpips

1 year ago

hey hey i rolled a 30 diamond card in one of those free charity packs. such a RARE drop

1 year ago

yea, they usually give more diamand than the diamond video packs.
My best day was up to now: 10, 10, 10, 5, 3

Got today: 20, 1, 1, 1, 3
Good start, but terrible finish :D

1 year ago

it gave me 40 today

View attached image.
1 year ago*

new code: NYC7

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

LAST 20 HOURS TO SPEND YOUR CHEAT CHIPS ON THE BLACK MARKET
Edit:

The LootBoy Black Market will close on 6/30/2023, at 4:00am.

1 year ago*

View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

You can buy over the lootboy website 5 charity loot packs for 10 dias each, maybe that's enough to get a new blackmarket pack, depending on how many you need for the next one.

1 year ago

I have 37 chips, so I don't think I'll be using them for much...

1 year ago

Looks like they extended the period of this promotion. The LootBoy Black Market will close on 6/30/2023, at 4:00am

1 year ago

thanks, edited my comment

1 year ago

Comic code:
OTTO - 1000 coins

1 year ago

Thx for the code! 💟 Just waiting the comic to see where is it hidden again 😅

1 year ago

this one is extra easy to find

1 year ago

Compared to days ago that one that's blurry.

1 year ago

Happy Cake Day :)

1 year ago

Thx 💟

1 year ago

Happy cakey! 🍰

1 year ago

Thx for the 🍰! 💟

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Buy 10 Loot tickets and get 1000 diamonds promo available.

1 year ago

1 year ago

What do you guys think of this deal? How do I see what I can buy with Loot Tickets?

1 year ago

not really a deal you need to spend $14.99 to get 10 season ticket which they'll give you 1K diamonds back but on the other hand with the season tickets you can open up with any packs but at the same time you might get duplicate games

1 year ago

black market is extended on 06/30/23

I just spent my 1400 diamonds to buy a steam gift card both are duped/invalid :(

1 year ago

i think gift cards are locked to specific regions that's why it says invalid i'm assuming... unless otherwise some gift cards also be region free or so

1 year ago

had I known this extension before would have waited to get to 75 but redeemed 50 tips for diamonds

1 year ago

two worlds 2
5BJLC-DYVQN-9XIL2

1 year ago

dupe/ninjad

1 year ago

My status 21 black market chips, 1700 diamonds
I did the following

1. bought 1 month of subscription
  2. exchanged 1400 diamonds for 2x75 chips (big shot pack)
  3. transformed the chips in 2x5$ steam credit
  4. in the last 2 weeks, in some days I've bought with diamonds the Christmas Charity - these counted as premium packs and awarded me with black market chips
  5. managed to get the remaining chips to 50 - and bought 500 diamonds
  6. with these new diamonds I got another big shot pack --> transformed in 5$ steam credit

so from 1700 diamonds and 5 eur subscription I got 15$ steam credit and some games from the season tickets.
I think this was better than wait to get 2500 diamonds and hope for a 5$ steam credit drop

1 year ago

Can I buy season ticket with play store credit without linking visa card?

Edit: Thanks for all the answers :)

1 year ago*

season ticket is a subscription so i think the answer is no

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

If you have enough store credits then you can else you won't be able to

1 year ago

Not exactly answers your question. Still, they do accept Play.

48 hour sale to collect $15 from you for 10 tickets and 1000d.
or
Monthly is to collect $5 from you for 6 tickets and 20d.

https://www.lootboy.com/season-ticket-subscription
https://www.lootboy.com/season-ticket

Payment methods
The Season Ticket subscription can be purchased through the Google Play Store and Paymentwall on our website.

1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

if you got enough play store balance then yes, if you don't then you need to have paypal or card to be able to finish the leftover money to be able to complete the transaction

1 year ago

Bought 10 x Christmas Charity with 100 diamonds and got no Black Market chips or Black Market Loot Packs.
Did I do anything wrong ?

1 year ago

check your inventory for cheat packs and open them

1 year ago

cant find it in inventory.

1 year ago

Could be a region issue... Doubt it.

I pulled 3 cheat packs with ~300 diamonds before it was expiring Dec 31st.
Maybe they pulled the plug when they extended it to June?

As said, it was not immediate in inventory, think about 5 minutes to show up.

1 year ago

I haven't open those charity packs yet, probably I need to open them up first.

1 year ago

Please write here, will you receive Black Market chips or not

1 year ago

it is clear that it will receive, after all, packages are given for OPEN packages

1 year ago

XMAS7 expired

1 year ago

Code welcomeGG expired.

1 year ago

the lootboy app have been a glitchy mess for me lately and now it wont even start at all anyone else having problems?
or maybe my phone just sucks.

1 year ago

Works for me but they have updated app like a few days ago and it looks sketchy, starting screen is all messed up

1 year ago

You could try deleting the app cache or maybe even uninstalling/reinstalling to see if that clears it up. I can only speak for myself on Android but ever since the update, after which I throttled back all the privacy/ad settings that I could to only having the most bare minimum running, that it has been somewhat janky for me, especially when running video ads one after another. It still works though but has an undeniable stutter/slowness that wasn't there before. Hope you can get it working.

1 year ago

first i restarted my phone and then followed your advice it worked thank you very much.
it seems to be a lot more stable now.

1 year ago

Great that you got it solved; for an ad-heavy app like Lootboy I tend to clean out the cache about every 2 months to try and clear out old junk and keep it smooth, though it hasn't worked in the past few days, I think it's the video/gif ads I'm being served on the pages on my phone.

1 year ago

I'm interested in situation with black market, I have seen people said that they got dupped steam keys lattly, have anybody bough steam keys and if so where they dupped or not?

Edit: bought two codes both valid

1 year ago*

Check some older comments above. The one made by user JMM72 & its replies.
It's just people don't feel any need to share the info when the codes are valid & honestly they don't need to either.
But if someone gets a dupe code, they will share it. Eventually you only see comments of dupes. Thus it feels worse than the actual situation.

1 year ago

I do understand that its a small portion of codes that are duped but it mostly come in a wave so if enough people say they got a dupe that mean that there are quite a lot of duped codes and because I saw a post https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/Yzn6oRK I wanted to aske others if they had some dupes. Better be safe then sorry you know ;)

1 year ago

I bought 6 code (3 in december) and 3 in January. All are valid, so dont worry!

1 year ago

Same for me bought 4 codes in December and now bought 2 in January all valid, but had some doubts if they would be valid after reading this comment https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/Yzn6oRK

1 year ago

just bough steam code from lootboy black market chip and it was unredeemable. have raised the support ticket now.

1 year ago

cr34t3-chr15tm45 expired

1 year ago

I feel to blessed that I got 5 virtual bricks from the mid-week daily boost instead of the usual diamonds...

....oh wait.... I don't

1 year ago

And the worse joke is that unless Lootboy has many, many , many more users than they let on, it still won't make a dent in that 10 million target. And it goes without saying that they gave us the brick cards directly rather than a charity lootpack....with which we might have been able to gain at least 5 diamonds.

1 year ago

I'm sorry, you whine about wrong free stuff? Try made some charity by yourself and we with pleasure discuss this. =)

1 year ago

I sorry if it seems like whinig, not my intent, but they've replaced a reward for loyally checking in with the site/app everyday, something which has tangible (if ever so slight) value with something that has no real value and can be created at a whim by the site operators. If Lootboy were interested in real charity, they'd reduce the atrociously high threshold for their commitment to charity and give users a realistic chance of meeting it; I'm not miffed or surprised by their choices but it doesn't mean I won't call out a hollow gesture on their part masquerading as charity.

1 year ago

The joke are not the bricks that are for charity and we didn't get gold and got them instead.
Worse joke is that they took diamond reward at 4th day and it may be permanent.

1 year ago

1 year ago

No January Power Pack? 30 Diamonds + 2 Loot tickets

1 year ago

i don't see it in the US either.. bought the wrong january pack by accident!

1 year ago

There's one up but country restricted to 3 Countries.

• Austria
  • Germany
  • Switzerland

January Action Special LootPack 2023

View attached image.
1 year ago

i wonder why they changed it.. used to be available in US also

1 year ago

Well not sure if they'll add it later, since it's just the start of the month yet.

1 year ago

yep, happy cake daY!

1 year ago

Thx for iT! 🎂💟

1 year ago

Well, shit.

1 year ago

Not sure when will they update or when to confirm that there is no Action/Power LootPack for other region...

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.