Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The Whispered World SE

http://www.gog.com/redeem/5SZK!F43!6123E4!A6719

Remove exclamation marks

10 months ago

This code is currently being redeemed by someone.

thanks, even so!

10 months ago

DEPONIA
http://www.gog.com/redeem/YLG4!BFE6!CC97!E04C73

BLACK DESERT ONLINE
Lands of the Morning Light
Traveler Edition: 7245!C742!887C!47C6
Kuku Pet: 48D8!0BC3!7ABC!4D55

Inspired by Auricius' method: Remove exclamation marks! :)

10 months ago

Well, i guess Lootboy learned the ultimate lesson, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

10 months ago

Finally managed to clean up my inventory and so far found 17 cards I cannot reveal due to the 'Could not find a reward of the requested type!' error, along with a bunch of dupes I haven't got around checking yet + at least one 5 EUR Amazon card from one of the very old Happy Hardware packs that I could never reveal (and paid actual money instead of buying it with diamonds) due to the could not find reward message... will try reaching out to Support, hopefully I can get through...

10 months ago

you won't get any support... they ignored my email for weeks, so you probably will lose a few games or so

10 months ago*

Yes, that's what I'm afraid of too. I'll reach out to them but will probably try to go your way and reach out to Paypal... I've actually spent a fair amount of money throughout the years as well and I definitely want to get back my money for the 2x 5 EUR Amazon cards at least...

10 months ago

... reach out to Paypal

ouch. the poor Lootboy.
really not saying you shouldn't, i'm just seeing the very usual route of beermoney sites:

huge financial difficulties after quite successful years, with users reaching out PayPal for refunds (and quite often they get their money back, PP really don't appreciate that much these kinda systems) being the coup of grace.

sadly, zero surprises. sadly 'cause they're fun, while the whole thing stands.

edit: from Trends (first pic is 5 years, second is 1 day)
edit: third one: Google "smells" the bankruptcy

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
10 months ago*

Yep, I'd love to avoid it too and I wouldn't if it was just diamonds spent on it, but I spent actual money to get the Amazon cards (the game cards I'm willing to let go I consider it lottery) which were guaranteed so by that logic I could have purchased those directly... I'll need to think on it but probably don't have much time left.

10 months ago

yeah you can reach out to paypal describe about the issue about they're shutting down the site soon due to bankruptcy they fired all of their employees so you can't really contact anymore, they ignored the emails/ text for weeks since July 30th.. etc

but meanwhile ofc you'll get your money back through paypal or so

10 months ago

Thank you for the info Blaze!

10 months ago

As far as i know, they fired all workers, which surpised all of them. So maybe no one exist anymore in the support team.

10 months ago

Guys thanks for codes and stuff like that. Btw what to do with coins? I spend them on discovery packs.

10 months ago

the only to use coins is season pass ticket to be able to get V-Rising for $4.99+ or you can just spend it all on discovery packs

10 months ago

i had a free month of season pass in my inventory so tried to redeem that so i could use coins on v rising, but it didn't work.

10 months ago

I got a few dupes. But oh well I wiped out my diamonds and coins

10 months ago

More chat GAs :-D

10 months ago

let's see. you blink and you miss

10 months ago

Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (GOG):
http://www.gog.com/redeem/VFS56D466FFCAB5FD8

The Whispered World Special Edition (GOG):
http://www.gog.com/redeem/5SZK1C82AF31BCBFA4
http://www.gog.com/redeem/5SZKCA93F542B0959F

Thank you for everything, it was a pleasure to be with you :)

10 months ago

I got the second link for Whispered World. Thanks a lot for this one! :D

10 months ago

harveys new eyes is taken (not by me)
thanks for the key drop btw! :)

10 months ago

Google has "Bankruptcy" as related term for "Lootboy"

from Google Trends

edit: second pic shows people that are talking about... LOL

View attached image.
View attached image.
10 months ago*

Yup. I bet a few of those google related are helped be me and others here. I tried a lot of various terms with lootboy. Discovered they have a crypto that's dying too..

10 months ago

Not sure what will happen next. But, thank you all for sharing all the codes and information. At least Lootboy wasn't shady like other similar sites.
It was good while it lasted.

10 months ago

We will we will miss you

10 months ago

10 months ago

Is there any other site of this type?

10 months ago

• OPQuests (usual tasks follow/wishlist games, recently they've added "pay to win" model - 4$ to unlock any game or 1$ to unlock game available for your level on site);
  • OpiumPulses (daily logins, offerwall tasks, free giveaways)
  • hitsquad's site and Twitch stream - a lot of games for Twitch channel points or points on site(on Twitch owner have added region restriction for some functionality on stream - i.e. you cannot buy internal currency for the channel points) - I've got a lot of games from Hitsquad (games like No man's sky, Detroit: Become Human, Subnautica: Below Zero etc) I'm on streams for almost 2 years I think.
  • Zeepond - usually curator key giveaways (some regions are restricted, you can get perma ban for breaking any rule)

No links since they are against SG rules

10 months ago*

I can vouch, I've won two things from OpiumPulses, but it's just entering giveaways and a shop, nothing like lootboy really.
indiegala is one I enter giveaways on, but still never won anything. OPquest is pissing me off, stuck at bronze, they finally added bronze quest but all require a skip token ($1 to buy)
Theres also keyhub, keyjoker, giveaway su, givee club.. but nothing remotely close to lootboy. If anyone does discover anything, I'd love to know. I've only been on lootboy for a few months, but been by far my best source of games as someone who can't afford games. Goggle opinion points have covered nearly every premium pack I bought that wasn't for diamonds.

10 months ago

Opium has section with Quests like LootBoy's Diamond Dungeon or Dream (play and get coins), but I never used it :) won 2 or 3 keys from them in about 2 or 3 years.
Sometimes IndieGala is very hard to use site or hard to win something - most of the games for me came from the gameplay challenges. Usually I win something like 1 time in 1-2 months (I'm level 7 and can say higher level GAs have a lot less entries, but reaching to that level is pain...)
OPQuest - yeah, before it was easy to farm levels since most of games were open and you could enter just for +1 for your level progress (not sure how it actually works, but I managed to reach Platinum right after they've add these tokens)
giveaway su I don't use because it requires extension, so I'm using only givee (but usually they GA some trash or I can only win trash :) )

10 months ago

I spent over 30mins typing a reply, to just loose it all to a misclick from pc lag. Ugh, don't think I can remember even half of what I wrote. I wish it saved a draft or something. I kept reorganizing it, adding to it, one of the rare times I didn't ctrl-a copy and paste somewhere partway through too. So annoyed I can't redo it all right now..
Uhm, opium is okay, quests never for stuff I have.
Alienware, a few other sites have some giveaways..
PJgames, FGG's reddit and discord, intel gaming, lenovo gaming, won at least once from each.
Been using earnings/survey/giveaway sites for over 20 years. Nearly all suck now, even swagbucks, inboxdollars got rid of watching vids to earn. Others pay like 0.001 to 0.0002 per, so takes 10-50 just for one cent. Anywhere that has offerwalls, it's hard to find stuff to do w/o paying. At least for me, already done everything somewhere at some point. Mistplay is best for phone games, I've played over 200 there, most left won't install and/or run on my devices, or already played elsewhere. Gamehag and sites like that don't have really anything I can earn much on. Man, this post was so much more detailed, thought out, but I'm spent trying to do it a second time. So pissed at myself and my pc.
Indiegala I can't win a single challenge in the game, and over 2 months of entering giveaway never won anything.
Surveys generally don't work out, I'm now older and not in the age bracket I used to be when I rarely got disqualified. Now it's 10-20mins of questions, and then get disqualified. With nothing to show. I miss when some places would still give like 1-4 cents for a disqualify..

10 months ago

what do you need to do to get the points on hitsquad?
just checked all the above options and that seems to be the most promising one since i just need to leave the stream run in my background, but i'm not sure if i'm doing the right thing.

if anyone knows of a site like lootboy where i can just do daily logins and claim some diamonds, let me know.

9 months ago

Twitch stream: You need to get "Support - Voucher Whitelist Approval" for 100 channel points - depends on your region you will be granted permissions to buy internal coins for channel points or/and permissions to play minigames (if you win in one of the minigames you will get some amount of internal coins). At the moment minigames grant 100 internal coins for a win (at the moment there are 23 minigames that share the same entry command).

Web site: There is section "Earn rewards" that include Timewall and Lootably applets (the same like on Lootboy - complete tasks and earn coins)
Twitch and web site have separate shops with separate wallets.

9 months ago

Ah i see, i guess i did the right thing then. I'm too lazy to do the offers, hahah.
I assume the minigame is that !hitsquad command thingy right?

9 months ago

yes, that command. must be typed each 15 minutes :)

9 months ago

I have a bad experience with hitsquad.

I had been keeping my points to try and get one of the higher priced games, but when I was at around 250,000 clams I also had enough coinz to get another 50,000 getting close to exchange for Bannerlord 2 which is at 310,000, I was rejected the whitelist, I had already gotten whitelisted before but apparently they refresh that every so often, and told that I had a multi account, I didn't, after trying to explain that they just mentioned that I just farm cards, which coincidentally I had done recently after having games with card drops pending for several months or even years, but even if it was true and I only farmed cads, I'm not sure how that's relevant as I watched the stream giving them the views, I also participated in it and even subscribed to it, so I don't get how it's relevant to them how I use the games I get.

After getting rejected I exchanged the points i had for the bundled games that are direct claim and not needing email, as it looked like I wouldn't be getting those anymore, apparently they got upset that I had the gal to use the points I accumulated and blacklisted me from the channel. Not that I would trust them after the previous exchange and intended on staying but I found it funny, because apparently actually exchanging your points to get the games they advertise you can get using the system THEY set up IS abusing the system.

So you can get games, but be careful because at any given they can just choose to not let you claim your points.

9 months ago

Yeah, confirmed. In the beginning maybe it wasn't that bad, but that changed. He changes rules very often and can block you, even if you follow rules and better to don't give too much constructive criticism, cuz "only people abusing system complain". Besides that, maybe it requires a little too much time and electricity costs too.

9 months ago*

I have a bad experience with hitsquad.

hitsquad started being shady af lately. They're randomly banning people with lots of points, under false pretenses, randomly cutting points in half or even resetting them, randomly asking for lots of private data to supposedly verify eligibility for their crappy whitelist and accusing everyone left and right of wtv they can think of. I'd stay away from them. I don't know what happened to them but they became very rude, dictatorial and taking their viewers for granted.

9 months ago*

The guy is trying to make a lot of money without doing anything (except running stream and buying games), but for some reason it doesn't work for him/her (it was related to Twitch who cut his/her monetization or bots or multi-accounters or ...) - could be that is why hitsquad became rude...

9 months ago

Well...there are always two sides of the story.

Obviously a few with bad experience already have spoken here, so I will add mine too.

Thus far I had no problems with getting the games I "bought".
I just idle his stream and don't participate in his games but I've seen a lot of bots/multi accounts participate in those games.
There are less at the moment, but there where a LOT just a few month ago.

Because of this he started this whitelisting stuff and to be honest it wasn't that much of a hustle.
As far as I remember he just looked if I use the same email for the stream and the steam account and that I play my games on steam (so he can be sure its a "real" account, not just a multi).

A few weeks after that he did another change where he made it harder for some countries to earn stuff (but still not impossible)
His reason for that was to give those countries an advantage where he makes his revenue from.
Which is not that evil in my opinion.

If you would have a restaurant and customers at the door...which would you let in first? Those who could pay or those who can't?
(Remember, he doesn't exclude them who can't pay completely)

9 months ago

I don't see how the country the person belongs too, would affect the twitch stream. Does twitch gives a different cut depending on where the person is watching from?

And if the stream is not enough to afford the games, maybe they should stop pretending you can those games from it. As things stand they're just hustling people to subscribe to their channel only to back out of the deal after they got the subscriptions.

9 months ago

Some CIS and some other countries don't have ads, so channel doesn't get revenue from them (no revenue from the fact that they watch stream), that is why these users cannot get vouchers for the channel points (minigames doesn't give much reward that is why everyone can participate in them).

9 months ago

InSpec explained most of it already, just wanted to say that I ONLY idle the stream on one of my browser tabs and still get enough over time to buy stuff.
Yes, it takes some time and most of the time you won't have enough to buy high-end games, but if it were that easy, everyone would do it.

9 months ago

The guy is trying to make a lot of money without doing anything (except running stream and buying games), but for some reason it doesn't work for him/her (it was related to Twitch who cut his/her monetization or bots or multi-accounters or ...) - could be that is why hitsquad became rude...

With the recent point adjustments and the increased electricity prices people aren't realizing they're actually overpaying for those games so they're better off buying said games directly. It'll be cheaper and with less drama.

9 months ago

Yeah those points multipliers (decreasing user point and increasing prices) - that was my luck that I had enough points to get games that I wanted before these price changes.
As far as I remember the owner initiated allowlisting 2 times:
1st time t was just manual work to get rid of bots/newly created accounts (I think they were flagged as part of multiaccounts) who farm channel points;
2nd time - I think the owner performed some manual/automatic work on existing allowlist to separate users from specific regions (regions that has monetization and that doesn't give anything). It was required because the owner complains multiple times that he doesn't have income that he wanted to have (I think like some extra money to cover game costs and to get something for a life).

1st time I've set request and got approve without any issues (I was in CIS country with CIS phone number linked to account, so I had no ads), 2nd time - I was approved automatically (at that moment I was in EU with EU phone number and country is in "full access" list).

For now I didn't try to claim any "big" games, because I don't have enough points :/

9 months ago

wait, so you need to buy that whitelist thingy again after a while? i thought it was a one time thing... i already bought it yesterday...

also, just want to make sure, did you use any bots to enter their minigames? i just noticed that there is a certain period where you can't use that !hitsquad command or you'll get banned. i think they are trying to reduce bots that way.

that being said, i'm not sure if i'll even get top notch stuffs from this (i even hope they will have some cheap rpg maker stuffs in their exchange page tbh hahah) but i'll keep your info in mind.

9 months ago

As far as I know the whitelist is a one-time thing.

Yes, that bot thing with !hitsquad was an attempt to catch bots before he did the whitelist thing.
It supposed to work like: A real person sees the warning on screen, but the bots which use the command every x-time won't know and get caught.

9 months ago

ah, good to know, thanks!

9 months ago

At least two times already with the whitelisting

9 months ago

The first time was the personal whitelisting, the 2nd time was the country thing.
And if you have been already in a higher revenue country you should not have to apply a 2nd time.
Don't know how it is for those other countries.

9 months ago

During last Christmas Hitsquad made a event - it was something like x10 to rewards and some game prices were reduced (list of games changed almost each day). So just collect points :)

9 months ago

thanks for the tips! was thinking to claim some games since i almost got the points but i'll try to hold out until christmas then :)

9 months ago

Tasks are similar as in LootBoy in following.
Gamesbolt - no random games, only those which you choose and giftcards.
Gamehag, Gametame - giftcards, chosen games and random games. Gamehag additionally have tasks with social sharing and penalties for not being active.

10 months ago*

Gametime is ass ngl... most of the times they rejects your purchases due to price increase and grinding on apps rarely pays you

10 months ago

gamehag is pretty bad

10 months ago

deleted my account for that reason

10 months ago

I've already done everything they offer elsewhere over the last decade, gave up on earning there.

9 months ago

Thanks guys for the headsup, cleaned out all my tickets and diamonds.

10 months ago

got this 10 £ Google Play credit a month back, when I was working in Cornwall:

4BFSGHnotmycurrencyEZMNFN4PZF

10 months ago

I attempted, either used or also doesn't work for me. Thanks anyways!

10 months ago

Time to clean out my "weird free itch.io codes" cards time...

STEAM -- Pirates of Black Cove Gold
gone

======================

GOG Keys

The Whispered World Special Edition (GOG)
gone

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav (GOG)
http://www.gog.com/redeem/XCB80FB1CD2D14DD31

Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (GOG)
gone

10 months ago*

ITCH.IO codes

Airport Madness 3D
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/airport-madness-3d/download/eMbU7WMtbVGvJboPpSUbPeoa75p4R2-D3d1JDiDpfH1jt6fuiBmpd9TW2Ws

Airport Madness 3D
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/airport-madness-3d/download/JDGS3VLmdYUKuq5YG9TgGeoa75p4R2AyfdKu2wQvK73VbowwnwodUbSqj

Airport Madness 3D
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/airport-madness-3d/download/SZNZWCWe9dKsJhvvkWTgGeoa75p4R2-nEAi6LyUxPXmQLGRgdVy4jKjJd2s

Airport Madness 3D
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/airport-madness-3d/download/hvTKseg1oMqnzGLta9TgGeoa75p4R2-wetytQTVDc2j2p2FuHtHNo2Um57h

===========================
Sacra Terra might be:
1) delisted from Itchio. (My redeemed code still lets me download, so it could be fine.)
2) Only available in German. (the CARD and Lootboy page gives the English name, but the Itchio download is German only.)

Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector’s Edition
(Sacra Terra Kuss Des Todes (German))

https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/sacra-de-ce/download/5u8kVfAGWwhhxTysudkqCDdA9Jw23-NeMKRoA7bYJHUZQxuw5b9kQ5Fc3p
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/sacra-de-ce/download/5fdx7wHZkJt7BQUBwGkqCDdA9Jw23-o8WBcSX3bBKJLETnKimy24DGurip
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/sacra-de-ce/download/Qc1BnUYMpuaxhE4hiXjqCDdA9Jw23-5p5y4uCaLKZqAsEmvoxy8hGJfbns
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/sacra-de-ce/download/pmGkcf4JSV8ZXXZtvXjqCDdA9Jw23-keeLgVaxb3YEUZB4M32fiRGySJM
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/sacra-de-ce/download/U5DUCi2LQgcArYyVVGkqCDdA9Jw23-71sqTmVA7dJjnt73JE1EhrownyC
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/sacra-de-ce/download/32UjboVm8FuWFuD29dkqCDdA9Jw23-s1SrNqvbnqz44CwoJYygbNGj245s
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/sacra-de-ce/download/cwoxmVoYSUeyesru7dkqCDdA9Jw23-kgu6ra5LogWnPocaTWKUgaLXDNWp
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/sacra-de-ce/download/pyaxbw52gdczkT8rUwjqCDdA9Jw23-T5JX6bAFv926FnPyifUzfW8VWNYh
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/sacra-de-ce/download/efWW9aYXaNJcDkyqGwjqCDdA9Jw23-ankvqHzeeKJxuo7V8Di1NiUqwQYp
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/sacra-de-ce/download/cgangb9k8zg2ULCRpUW8vUdA9Jw23-8BtbdnayFRWZSvCH5pPsfQM3Cjc

10 months ago

Brawlhalla DLC codes

Brawlhalla Codes
Katars of the Raven weapon skin
TSNWH6-5JWXD8

Pteranodon Gnash skin
V6GFCV-YX5HZ4
WS358K-753GKD
5XWJTP-ZPGNQC
DBJQKW-415M8X

10 months ago*

thanks, claimed katars of the raven

10 months ago

Edna and harvey has been nija'd/duped.

10 months ago

Yeah. Given this is Lootboy, either is possible.

I was trying to figure out if there was a BETTER way to do this, but given that these are mostly not Steam codes...

10 months ago

Thank you, I take Pirates of Black Cove Gold and The Whispered World Special Edition. Stay healthy)
UPD. sometimes ctrl+c works awful..

10 months ago*

That's the same game twice. Did you take Pirates of Black Cove Gold and a different game?

10 months ago

Yes, sorry, I update my message, just copy operation lagging on my keyboard)

10 months ago*

dark eye chains of satinav is taken (not by me)
thanks in advance!

10 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

nope

10 months ago

It is working for me.

10 months ago

Happy cakeday

10 months ago

For me only on mobile app works, the website is clearly falling apart

10 months ago

913 diamonds on board. Someone recently bought a pack for 850 by subscription? Is it worth it?

10 months ago

It is worth it if you buy 3 of them at once. Or at least two. You'll get a lot of cheat points that you can use to redeem Steam wallet cards. I got myself 5100 diamonds, bought the subscription on 22nd of June, then I redeemed three packs (max limit per month) in June, and then I did the same in July. So I got ~30 dollars in gift cards for 5 dollars and a lot of ads watched.

10 months ago

rip all those who got diamond mines

10 months ago

My latest diamond mine reward was given to me on July 18 so not really RIP. I was able to cash out, others had (and probably still have) the opportunity too.

10 months ago

Omg I forgot about those! I didn't get any myself but I did think about it for a while; dodged a bullet there by the look of it 🫡

10 months ago

wtf is a diamond mine? how do i know if I have one?

10 months ago

If you ever bought one you'd know it cause it gives you a card that you can access in your inventory.

10 months ago

You spend diamonds, and several months later get those diamonds back with interest. If you don't know what it is, you probably didn't buy one.

10 months ago

Gotcha. Only a member for .. maybe 3 months at most. Never seen one pop up as an option to buy. Heard of them but never knew details, thanks.

10 months ago

boost woks now on pc

10 months ago

Hello,
How to spend Season Tickets?

10 months ago

On PC just select them as your payment option when you press 'Buy'. On mobile it's automatic.

10 months ago

Thank you!

10 months ago

<3

10 months ago

ty

10 months ago

Is it just me, or are all the options gone to spend diamonds?

10 months ago

check under quests and switch to "spend"

10 months ago

Oh Nice! I haven't spend any diamonds for a loooong time apparently...
And a decent haul as well, for a change. I got Going Under...

10 months ago*

In usa, I still see them, both from phone, and pc browser.

10 months ago

Really summer credit of choice pack is listed again? 7 days 8 hours left too? This some death gasp last grab for money?
Also, how do I add an image to this..?
Also, whats gonna happen with the power up ps5 giveaway I wonder..?
Bought 25x discovery packs sofar, 0 diamonds..

10 months ago*

yeah they listed it a few hours ago... they really trying to make money before they shut down lol

If you really want it, it's up to you to get about 75 games, could get diamonds as well and might get a gift card as well so who knows

not sure about the ps5 giveaway since they don't do anymore announcements on twitter on every winner for those type of events

10 months ago

That pack was only for diamonds once, every other time is tickets/real money. I already spent the last of my google play earnings on 5 packs right before it ended last time.
Does this mean we never even get to use our soccer stickers we all worked so hard to get too..

10 months ago

for diamond once is 125 per account, you can't buy another with diamonds but with real money you can buy as many as you want

also no that was probably the last sticker collection event

10 months ago

So, we never actually get to play with the team we built? that sucks. Yeah, I've bought what I could last week with all my google play balance. Wasn't expecting it to pop up again.

10 months ago

I didn't manage to collect 125 diamonds, so I spent all my coins on packs to see if I could get diamonds and from the 25 x2 packs, I only got 6 diamonds.

Since I didn't use the site that often anymore, I decided to delete my account just in case.

Anyway, I thank you all for the codes you shared.

10 months ago

i have 116 dia. you think spending coins will give me the ones i miss to buy a last pack?

10 months ago

Yep, it's worth a try

10 months ago

Getting the Free Diamonds discovery pack (only on app, watching 1 ad, 5 packs per day) guarantees 5 dias daily, but usually I get around 8 average.
No one knows when will LB close, so if you do it today and tomorrow, tomorrow you'll have 125 for sure.

10 months ago

It's random, you may or may not get them, in other opportunities, I got 5 or 10, but that was a while ago, yesterday I spent about 60k coins and I only got 6 diamonds (3x2).

10 months ago

lootboy will be there for 5-6 days, you have enough time to get 125

10 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.