Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Noticed the login/hero page spotlighting a pack. It's a fortnite pack.
Ignite your fight - Battle Royale
I'm on lootboy.com from usa.
Is it just the same pack with a new picture? Is it an updated version? Anyone know anything?
It shows up now when I search for Fortnite, so replaced the old one somehow.

5 months ago

New Pack Idk if the content inside the pack changed or not, but the link is the same as old pack.
Assuming available Globally.

Battle Royale Premium Pack Cost Reward
🌎 Int only (Aka Hyper Country Restricted. These are banned ⛔ US, GB, BR, DE, AT, AD, BE, CY, EE, FI, FR, GR, IE, IT, LT, LV, LU, ME, MC, MT, NL, PT, SM, SK, SI, ES, AR, BO, CL, EC, CR, CO, PA, PY, PE, UY, VE, SV, HN, GT, NI, DO, JM, MX, SR, MQ, CH, RU, BY, UA, TM, AM, KZ, KG, MD, TJ)               🔻💵 .DE.COM              🔻💎 .DE.COM              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬               🌎 SA only (⛔ BR)               🔻💵 .DE.COM              🔻💎 .DE.COM              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬               🌎 US only               🔻💵 PC .DE.COM              🔻💵 PS .DE.COM              🔻💵 Nintendo .DE.COM              🔻💵 Xbox .DE.COM              🔻💎 PC .DE.COM              🔻💎 PS .DE.COM              🔻💎 Nintendo .DE.COM              🔻💎 Xbox .DE.COM                                                       .                               .                               .                               .                               .                               .                               💵 € 1.69                             125 💎                        .                               .                               .                               .                               .                               .                               🔸Battle Royale Discovery Card                    🔸🪙 Card                    🔸3 Random Cards

I'll only list the ones that I got feedback from, so sorry if I didn't have the link to cover for your region.
Also don't ask me why US is separating each platform why other regions uses all platforms in one.

View attached image.
5 months ago*

The Worldwide links don't work at least here in Finland. Pack not found.

5 months ago

They are also not working at Poland. I see at site that apparently there are separate packs for Poland.

5 months ago

Thx for the feedback, now can be sure the WW on LootBoy is the same as the old International Pack (That excluded over 50+ countries)

Poland is similar to US, separated it for each platform, not sure if you want the links or no need?

5 months ago

Thx for the feedback, now can be sure the WW on LootBoy is the same as the old International Pack (That excluded over 50+ countries)

Sadly can't really check country list anymore... only basing on WW tag that it has so thought it's Global.
But since it's using the old Fortnite LootPack link, I guess the old link might still work for you.

Battle Royale Premium Pack (EU)
🔻💵 .DE.COM
🔻💎 .DE.COM

View attached image.
5 months ago

Yes, those work.

5 months ago

Glad to hear that.

5 months ago

Thanks for all the info and work. No idea how you find/figure out all this..

5 months ago

You're welcome. Most thx to people who helped sending feedbacks and infos.

5 months ago

Site still alive?

5 months ago

Seem so, at least still kicking. Hasn't been a proper new pack in months, just the monthly packs and a new skin on the fortnite pack. No events, nothing new, the games list feels like it's dwindling, or at least no "good" games added. I've got over 800 diamonds and 8 tickets and nothing to get.

5 months ago

Well they did have an event, but too exclusive, like Happy Hardware (Amazon Gift Cards Guaranteed) when they came back.
Then the usual FF, Valorant, Fortnite cycling promos.

But no event since then... so still wondering if they'll do something or not.

5 months ago

Gotcha. I guess I did notice a newer FF pack recently, and maybe a few others, just nothing that .. matters .. to me or my friends, so didn't really remember them.

5 months ago

FF 2024 pack, added on October I think, but only available in some countries. (Idk if it's the same restriction as FF 2023 one)

5 months ago

What's the likelihood of a pack soon? Thanksgiving / black friday possibly? I'm still trying to figure out if I should keep hoarding/stocking up on diamonds.. around 870 now. After monthly pack and monthly pass, at 9 tickets. Also trying to decide on one more month of pass or not with whats left in my google balance.
I've still never got a truly amazing game or any credits of any kind, but I'd have had almost nothing (decent) to give away without lootboy. I loved the pack with 3x games, and bought the special credit of choice event packs.
Oh, the reward lounge showed up again in the past week on hero/home screen list after not seeing it for a long time.
I also noticed a diablo immortal pack for diamonds only for play store along with the liliths hatred for xbox and playstation, and none for pc for diablo anymore.
Another pack for silver and/or video watches would be great. Blowing 200k silver on packs to get 0-12 diamonds isn't worth it, especially with nothing good to buy with diamonds.

5 months ago

To be honest idk, the recent Halloween Pack was gone but only know available to 3 countries.
Not sure if the next one will be again 3 countries or extending more to other countries or not.

Need to check if past years had any Thanksgiving (I remember it has somehow) or Black Friday (This one I don't remember that much but I was missing for several years from internet so... can't rely on that)

5 months ago

Yeah, this is my first year on the site. I assumed at least one of the "special" packs they cycle through for events, like the summer of choice or just anything slightly special or themed. I'm hoping for anything better than steam pack. Especially anything new to buy with diamonds or silver or video watches... Even if I don't buy it, another crap game for silver packs just to see something new in shop at this point. I don't mind earning a lot of my stuff, just would like something to spend it on.
Also, thanks for the monthly pack links, I've tried to search them out many times, and never find them outside this thread, no matter how I tweak my searches.

5 months ago

Sometimes they're really weird that only appears on certain case, to be honest idk what changes they are doing anymore...

5 months ago

So I had never actually logged into the .de site, being usa .com user. I logged in to the .de to check something a few days ago. Is there any difference between the sites, to me in USA / North America? Is it mostly just a different extension, at least to my location? Been wondering this for months..
I did notice the list of packs on the .de site was longer than on .com but didn't look exactly what was different, or if it's just page formatting or listing packs more than once..

5 months ago*

Both sites are treated different (As account created on .DE will only login on .DE, .COM will only be on .COM)
Besides that... to be honest idk what are the differences...

5 months ago

That's what I thought/assumed. I was trying to check something about the fortnite pack, and it asked for my login, as it does, and actually tried it, and it's the same account, same tickets, diamonds, silver, cards..
There some differences in the packs page, didn't compare exactly to see what. Some sections same options different order. Could just be spacing/formatting on page. I think one group is listed twice on one, listed both short and long - like the app/steam/xbox/ps/ios packs are. Will let you know if I find/realize anything.

5 months ago

Well the Packs are available for both sides, so no need to worry exclusive things on certain page only.
Probably the order/format like you said is the only difference.

Also if you tried to login through different link (Eg. You have .COM account login to .DE site, it'll autoredirect you to .COM site, and viceversa)

5 months ago

No more codes?

5 months ago

You can try to use app and check "Free Diamonds" pack - you can get minimum 5 diamonds from them

5 months ago

Thank you <3

5 months ago

Is there a way to do this on web, or is it app only?

5 months ago

App only or you can use BlueStacks on PC

5 months ago

Thanks.

5 months ago

What to do with diamonds? Spend them on Supreme Steam Packs or accumulate and hope for some kind of promotions?

5 months ago

Personally, I don't think we're gonna see any promo anytime soon, so I'm just alternating between buying Supreme Steam and CSGO packs. Every 4 or 5 packs I manage to get a key for a game I don't already own, the rest I've been turning into giveaways.

5 months ago

I have faith and after the initial rush to spend everything, now I'm saving to reach 10 packs (1250 diamonds).

5 months ago

When the rush happened I had over 2500 diamonds and had been waiting for quite a while on a promo, so I'm not bothering anymore, even if there's a new one and I miss it because of not saving my diamonds I'd rather that than lootboy going under and me not having squeezed as many games out of it as humanly possible.
I'll continue to see it as a company that can drop dead at any moment until I have solid proof of the contrary.

5 months ago

Totally understable. Perhaps it's not worthwhile the effort to see the web closed before getting anything :D

5 months ago

if you're not concerned with lootboy shutting down (latest updates make that seem unlikely), saving up to 2500 diamonds gets you 25 packs which is the old price of 100 diamonds per pack instead of 125 per pack you'd pay now for 1x, 5x, or 10x packs. these extra 5 packs for the 25x are the same as the others which are mostly keys that have been widely available for cheap, but every now and then something i actually wanted. since you're on steamgifts, probably 5 extra giveaways is probably worth it to you. there's also the possibility to turn game keys you don't want into a random number of diamonds you can use to get you to the next 2500 sooner.

as for promotions, there used to be a few times a year where buying 10x or 25x packs would get you 1 or 2 bonuses such as a credit of your choice. if they do those again, you can stretch your diamonds even further. personally i'm not quite halfway there yet so keep watching for promotions to pop up in the meantime. i should also note that the promotions tend to be for a limited group of countries, so if you're not in one of the countries that usually qualify it's probably not worth waiting for. i'm in the us which is usually included, but i'm not sure which others are or are not.

5 months ago

they didn't continue the comic.
they don't answer in the support service.
they do not make any promotions.
they do not make any new card collections.
ads (in some countries, like mine) are almost not shown, daily boost is very, very difficult for me to wait for diamonds.
yes, they are fine. it makes sense to wait for some interesting promotion.

5 months ago

They did a guaranteed Amazon credit (Happy Hardware x10) on September or early October.
But no, it's still not time to bet on long term...

5 months ago

• Oct 10 - 11  |Happy Hardware (Guaranteed Amazon Credit)
    • Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, UK and USA
  • Oct 20 - 22  |Diamond Party (Guaranteed 500 💎/10 💵 Premium Pack)
    • Global
  • Oct 31 - Nov 05|Halloween (💵 PS5 Raffle)
    • Germany, Austria, Switzerland
  • Nov 24 - 25  |Bucks Bucks Bucks (Guaranteed Bucks)
    • Germany, Austria, Switzerland
5 months ago*

Would you add a list of countries for which it was, that would be fair.

5 months ago

Sadly I don't have the whole countries list anymore.
As mentioned before someone or something spooked LootBoy they blocked the way for checking those infos.
My last known data with countries are from Oct 08, days before any of those mentioned events.

I only have feedbacks from others to know what countries they were restricted to.
If that info is ok, I'll add them to list.

5 months ago

Of course, any information is better than nothing!
By the way, is there any the opportunity to get cheat chips? Somehow a month ago, I exchanged some amount of diamonds on Supreme Steam packs, two or three, and then surprisingly noticed that I had a pack with chips. I never understood how and for what I got it...

5 months ago

IIRC every 10 premium packs give you one pack with chips.

5 months ago

Thanks!

5 months ago

Ok countries added.

5 months ago

Thanks!

5 months ago

Rip I liked lootboy for games to giveaway

5 months ago

not yet

5 months ago

when will it be happening

5 months ago

maybe never

5 months ago

SS: Enclave (Gold)

5 months ago

you`re right with the previous message!

easy scam

I`ve decided to get 3 packs, and guess What??? all keys were already used :D

5 months ago

Really? I haven't gotten a duped key in ages, since the bankruptcy announcements I got at least 35 packs and every single key worked fine. The closest I had to an issue was one key being for the wrong game, but it actually activated, just another thing instead of what the card said.

5 months ago

I also haven't had many dupes. This year I think only once I got the wrong game. Some time ago we were talking about that and we kinda agreed that there are different common key pools for different regions. But it's just speculation.

5 months ago

I know it's just speculation on our part but I'm pretty sure that there has to be different key pools for logistical reasons, some games are region restricted AF to the point that ROW keys just aren't a thing and they need some way to make sure that those don't end up going to someone who won't be able to activate them.

5 months ago

I think we got on solid ground on that talk, like you mention it's not only That some regions get a worse/older key pool. Probably what LB does is very close to what we and you said. But I wanted to state it was speculation. Quite educated guess, but still speculation.

Sometimes when you feel the speculation gets so close to what the real thing should be, it's really fun. Like cracking a code, discovering a secret, discovering you got one more chocolate box... ^_^

5 months ago

email support

5 months ago

They have no support for 3 months.

They have not reimbursed my duplicate key and game that generates no key.

5 months ago

some ppl got replies from support

5 months ago

I finally gathered enough black market chips to buy that lousy 5$ Steam card and it's not even available and probably won't be... I spent over 10 000 diamonds, at this point maybe even 20 000, never saw a cent... I have very bad luck I guess, but at least I got a lot of free Steam games...

5 months ago

Did you try paysafecard? You could buy Steam money on Steam with it.

5 months ago

It's only for Germany and Austria I think.

5 months ago

• Germany
  • Italy
  • Spain

France I think it's added too? (Maybe mistaken)

5 months ago

Thanks Megumin :)
U are even better than Garandro :D

5 months ago

NONONONONONONONONONO 😱
Garandro helped many times a lot for a long while, I only just spammed long text walls here and not really contributing many things at all..

5 months ago

U are both the best.

5 months ago

Black Market does not exist in France it would seem, and the last time it was there was no paysafecard for some reason. Which is a pity, because in theory you can use that for multiple game stores, not just steam.

4 months ago

Was not really sure about it, because paysafecard operates in many countries (including Croatia I think), so I thought it maybe could be available on Lootboy too for him, but as Megumin mentioned apparently this is not the case.

5 months ago*

Well the data I'm basing is the last one I had before LootBoy shuts down all Country checking methods.
So not sure if LootBoy is still having the same restriction or adding new ones, France was added due to I heard people there could see paysafecard somehow (Since now I rely mostly on people's feedbacks)

5 months ago

Black Market closes in about 3 hours.

5 months ago

🎫 LootTicket Special Only Cost Reward
December Monthly Action LootPack     🔻.DE              🔻.COM                        1 🎫 LootTicket 🔸2 🎫 LootTickets                    🔸30 💎 3,000 🪙                    🔸1 Random Card

Like all previous months, there won't be any Monthly Edition LootPack.

View attached image.
5 months ago*

【Megumin's Words】

Lately LootBoy seems to only do events for the classic 3 Country Region Austria/Germany/Switzerland, to be honest idk if they'll still do something for global or showing another kind of sign of life...

💠【Megumin's LootBoy Info 🪄】
 🔻December Monthly Action LootPack

   📋 Sticker Collection   (10 Packs/day for PC + App)             Cost                                   During                            Reward
ERROR 404            ?? Unknown ??
 📜Diamond Quest (DQ) Cost            During      Reward
State of Survival                └ 🌎 AT/AU/BE/CA/CH/DE/DK/ES/FI/FR/GB/GR/IE/IS/IT/NL/NO/NZ/PL/SE/US only              .             .             499 🪙              .             .             Unknown              .             .             DQ: State of Survival - 75 💎
LootGirl's Quest 499 🪙 Unknown DQ: Hero Wars - 50 💎
  📱 Mobile App Only Cost            During      Reward
ERROR 404 ?? Unknown ??
 🎟️ Season Ticket Only Cost            During      Reward
♻️ RESTOCKED          V Rising       🔻.DE.COM              100,000 🪙              Unknown              Steam V Rising
Big Shot Black Market 850 💎 3 Packs/Month 75 ⚫ Cheat Chips
5 months ago

hmm Big Shot Black Market = 850 💎 to get 75 cheat chips... lowkey tempting but nothing that good since most gift cards cost 80 chips and higher...

Rewards Cheat Chips
500 Diamonds 60 ⚫
Free Fire – 530 Diamonds 75 ⚫
Amazon – $5.00 gift card (US) 80 ⚫
AppStore: $5 (US) 80 ⚫
Google Play: $5 80 ⚫
PUBG Mobile – 325 UC 80 ⚫
Steam: $5 (WW) 80 ⚫
Xbox Live Card: $5 (US) 80 ⚫
1000 Bucks – Battle Royale 150 ⚫
PSN $10 Credit Card (US) 150 ⚫
Nintendo eShop: $10 (US) 160 ⚫
5 months ago

It will only make sense if they will enable black market again, which is not guaranteed, given recent state of lootboy...

5 months ago

Yep... it was only useful in the past when people has Season Pass for claiming the SP only Game, and had enough 💎 to spend on that thing.

To be honest besides that I've never heard anyone buying the Season Pass just to get that pack at all.

5 months ago

So Big Shot Black Market is only for subscribers, right? Well, if you have just five chips, it's a cheaper way to get guaranteed credit, tho without the game keys. But being for subscribers doesn't make it worth it imho.

5 months ago

Big shot black market is exclusively for LootBoy Season Ticket... but yeah easy pass i still prefer buying normal packs just to get games cause couple months back i got Barotrauma and ofc a few other games so getting games are good for trading/ giveaways.. etc

5 months ago*

Yep currently not really good to have since Subscribers only 🪙 Game has also stopped for a long while, unless there's something popping up that many people wants.

5 months ago

ok

5 months ago

looks like they put a expiration date on claimed reward cards now ... and ofcourrse rewards that are giving error ( not able to redeem) are already expired? also some steam games from recent purchases through diamonds giving me the error despite the rewards not having any expired dates mentioned on em ..

5 months ago

is this just on new ones? the game key cards in my inventory that are unable to redeem don't mention expiration but most of them are probably over a year old

5 months ago

not for the new ones cause every steam game reward worked for me except one and i didnt see any expiration date on that either despite it being said rewards not found error... it just appeared on the old ones thats also giving me the error ''reward not found'' so if i had to guess, they have a supply shortage or messed up somewhere

5 months ago

error ''reward not found''

Well, if you didn't reveal it instantly, then similar happened earlier for me too. I remember that I wrote to them, they said that it's out of stock, but I can wait or they will send me diamonds in return.

5 months ago*

yeah that was me trying to redeem it right after opening packs.. but the rest that has a magical warning appear stating they are expired, i didnt claim them right away so yeah could be that idk..

5 months ago

One thing I learned early, on LB, HB, Fanatical, anywhere - whenever you get a "reveal code" button, reveal it, and put the name of the game and code in a safe place.

Personally I have a list with game names, urls, code, date of acquisition of that code, and any pertaining information, e.g. SensualSakhti's threads, expiration dates, region restrictions, etc. It doesn't take much to add, doesn't need maintaining beyond deleting an used/traded code, and it's full of advantages.

5 months ago

Has anyone received feedback from support yet? I just want to exchange my duplicated code I got from them.

5 months ago

I didnt get any response sadly, My 28 cards are left unscratchable. They just left to rot, if you get any new game cards reveal and redeem immeadiately. I dont have any keys to trade unfortunately.

5 months ago

Duplicated code as in it has been redeemed by someone else. I can't redeem some codes from them.

5 months ago*

oh sorry I thought you wanted to trade. Still we're waiting sadly

5 months ago

Nothing since late July or early August can't remember exactly the date, still waiting on a response for few dup games.(Not that I have any expectations at this point)

5 months ago

Yep, still nothing :(

5 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

5 months ago

Days? Ha-ha, they haven't answered since the summer.

4 months ago

Well just wondering how many people are there from the classic 3 countries, I've been thinking if I should post them or not since lately almost all events are only for those countries.

Classic 3 Countries|Austria, Germany, Switzerland

It ENDED yesterday. Was for guaranteed Amazon credit per Bundle of 10 Packs or 25 Packs.

View attached image.
5 months ago

If you see it, feel free to post them. I personally use a VPN to enter these promotions.

5 months ago

Ok got it.

4 months ago

Ah missed it, no one post anything about promotions :(
Please post next time. I just wanna get rid of my 4000 gems.

4 months ago

Got it, if see anything will post them.

4 months ago

Thank you :)

4 months ago

Deleted

4 months ago

Deleted

4 months ago

Fortnite pack image has changed again, for me at least.
All details look the same.

4 months ago

Any guaranteed V-Buck?

4 months ago

No, don't think so. Seems like exact same fortnite pack, just with an updated wrapper/banner, again, and it's on the hero/home screen in app.

4 months ago

Probably fitting new season or idk what... but similar to last time, just promoting being new season I guess but no difference with the usual pack.

4 months ago

link for last page not working i think? what to do when i have 125 dia card and use it and support no aswer

4 months ago

off topic.. for Garandro, for when be around
I always click on the first link to "jump" to the last page. And its not working, page is empty by doing so.

4 months ago

The number needs to be replaced with "last". https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/rSWOI/search?page=last

4 months ago*

fixed :)

View attached image.
4 months ago

Christmas is coming, new avatar

4 months ago

Germany, Austria and Switzerland currently has a Bucks Bucks Bucks promotion.

4 months ago

https://www.lootboy.com/bucks-bucks-bucks
12/15/2023 at 4pm CET while stocks last or until 12/17/2023 at 11:59pm CET

4 months ago

It seems it doesn't work with VPN. didn't drop any bonus pack using VPN.

4 months ago

Works fine at least in mobile app (I've got Boost and diamonds for watching ads - I was in region where ads are not available. There were only issues with recapture - 99% of times it fails)

4 months ago

I'm talking about Bucks Bucks Bucks promotion
https://www.lootboy.com/bucks-bucks-bucks

Did u purchase bundle of 10 or 25?

4 months ago

Oh. This pack is not available in my region (Finland) and I only use VPN to Finland if I leave the region.

4 months ago

Is there anything worthwhile buying with coins?

I have over 100k in coins.
I don't have the season ticket, so can't get V Rising.

4 months ago

Not much really, I have over a million coins that are just sitting there, can't be asked to buy hundreds of coin packs to get like 10 diamonds total. I miss when they did package panic.

4 months ago

$5 season ticket = V Rising

other than that no you can only get Discovery pack (many as you want) & Guild Wars 2 Discovery Pack (5K coins only 1 per account)

so there's no use atm

4 months ago

Not much to do but let them rot. i have almost 5 million coins and nothing really to use them on. I also do not have season ticket.

4 months ago

Do you guys still use the site? I came back for a short time but lost interest again and deleted the app. There is really not much going on anymore and no much updates coming. Somehow the site is lost between life and death atm. Not really dead but not really alive either. Miss the good days with sticker stuff and more promotions. Will these times ever come back?

4 months ago

i still use it, but of course not like most of us use to. now (for me anyway,) i just click for the diamonds for no real reason.. lol
Just a habit at this point. quite sure they will not update anymore with new promo's, packs, comics. stickers, etc, etc.
. Seeing as they declared bankruptcy, it's only a matter of time until it dies completely.

4 months ago

What confuses me a bit they still make signs here and there that they are back/still alive. And doing a promo here and there (like Amazon or V-Bucks). I'm not really sure yet if they will die completely and they just make some last attempts to earn some money. Or if they survive this...

Site is still cool to get some free games though, I think I needed around 1 1/2 week for one free pack. With getting all possible free diamonds a day. But I mainly get games I already own from the packs, so a bit a waste of time (sure, you can still give them away, but I always traded my double games back for some diamonds).

4 months ago*

I used only the app, deleted it from my phone last week.

4 months ago

Yeah me too, 2 weeks ago I think.

4 months ago

I still do my dailies and waiting for a guaranteed steam credit promotion.

But I might just give up, spend all diamonds and leave.

4 months ago

Damn, last Steam promo was very long ago. Back in the days. :D

4 months ago

I know we had one in July, but it was region locked.

4 months ago

Ah ok. Region locked sucks though. :/

4 months ago

lol there is no 10x promotion anymore. dumb site, dumb CEOs

they region locked promotions but not the app itself. i have apps that i wanna downloads but i can't since they region locked it. i don't understand the mind set of the CEOs. i would've blocked all of CIS region. nothing but trouble

4 months ago

They also region locked some purchases with real money, which surprises me the most. Apparently they don't want me to actually give them money lol.

4 months ago

i already won 2x 5 euro codes since "the return of LB" , so i dont mind :)

and the reroll of the game for diamonds is also a nice feature, once rolled 125 diamonds back hehe

4 months ago

Congrats! :-)

Yeah, the reroll is nice. Saves some time for the next free pack.

4 months ago

<3
Good luck everyone and thanks a bunch for the giveaways!

4 months ago

all seem redeemed already, thanks anyways

4 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.