Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Stll no pack today... Someone with the same "bug" try a vpn?

8 months ago

I've tried a VPN, put myself in Germany, no luck... Is it only in France that this happens ?

8 months ago

Damn lootboy really going down in France I still have1 000 000 coins to spend but no pack to buy, it's a shame

8 months ago

Same 1.000.000 coins to spend, and 250 diams

8 months ago

Hope they will give us a last chance to use them or at least convert it into coupons or something

8 months ago

A friend from France like me see the pack so iy's not all France

8 months ago

Maybe it has to do with the way you connect : i connect with my Steam account, which clearly flags me from France. How does your friend connect ?

8 months ago

i connect with Facebookn seems he have a mail / password

8 months ago

I'm from France, I have a Lootboy account that I don't use but I wanted to test the connection for you: I connect with email/password and there are no packs. It must be related to where you live in France.

8 months ago

Looks like it's some cached data (at least in the app). I'm using Twitter login (I can recommend for such users to set a password and log in with your login and password since Twitter auth is broken) and I just tried to use VPN to France and packs disappeared from app, switched off VPN, but still got no packs :/ I've tried to restart app, cleared cache... no luck packs... So I've deleted all data from app, logged in and all packs returned (I'm in Finland atm). So you can try the same trick, but with VPN to Finalnd or Germany

8 months ago

I'm in Germany, packs still seem to be available for both cash and diamonds.

8 months ago

Lately many people reported having issues seeing Packs from either App or Web.

It seems like LootBoy has officially added to every existing LootPack, France as ⛔ blacklisted country.
Reason unknown.

View attached image.
8 months ago

You know, when I said that they hate the French I was joking. I didn't think they would actually do that.
Maybe they fell afoul of some French law?

8 months ago

Well to be honest I'm out of ideas either, no clue why is this being done like that.
Literally every LootPack has added France as blacklist.

Now I wonder if with the day passes, if more country will join that blacklist or not.

8 months ago

Im surprised they have not fallen afoul of gambling laws in the EU.

They took money for a chance to win money or other top prizes whether or not youre an adult.

8 months ago

Reason: French resistance against Nazis

8 months ago

Rip... Well in a positive way, looks like there's still 1 person that is updating the site and LootPack situation, so not sure if they'll handle things before shuting whole thing down.

Especially if they could enable Twitch Stream for a moment will be fine.

8 months ago

That 1 person is probably a lawyer or a judge at this point.

8 months ago

its always their unpaid intern.

8 months ago

It seems like common thing nowadays on many parts.

8 months ago

That makes me think if it'll add more to blacklist later or not.

Once added, why not add more?

8 months ago

So you think Germans are still Nazis, huh? It's been 80 years dude, wake up.

8 months ago

Just joking, pal :)

8 months ago

i guess someone unqualified messed with some settings and this is the result

8 months ago

Idk if I want them to mess more to activate Package Panic or Black Chip Market or Global Credits of Choice at least once 😅

8 months ago

you sure love to wish for things huh megumin

8 months ago

Well it's never bad to hope things.

8 months ago

Packs are back !

Edit : aaaand, they're gone again. At least i managed to use my last 125 diamonds.

8 months ago*

Maybe the intern (?) has heard us and enabled it for a moment...

8 months ago

I missed it then. I have a lot of diamonds to burn too.

8 months ago

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a point in spending the coins and shredding the cards for those coins too?
Because AFAIK the only way to convert coins into diamonds was during package panic, right?

8 months ago

There are diamonds in the coin packs, but they are very rare. So I don't see the point to do all that unless you are missing a few diamonds to open a pack or something like that.

A much faster way to get diamonds is to use the "earn diamonds by playing" feature on the app.

8 months ago*

If you have ~1 million or more then I'd open a bunch of packs. If you don't want to spend the time, I've got scipts that can do it for you:

8 months ago

Very nice scripts indeed.
Thanks a lot. I used them yesterday and got enough for one pack with 800k coins.

8 months ago

Good for you! I am glad I was able to help you.

8 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 months ago.

8 months ago*

Спасибо за скрипты. Выбери парочку тривий из моего списка на бартере.
https://barter.vg/u/659d/t/

8 months ago

Благодарю за щедрость!

8 months ago

Мне эти тривии ещё собирать и собирать...
Trivia Vault: Movie Trivia
Trivia Vault: Mixed Trivia
и ещё 9 штук останется 💀

8 months ago

Thanks for saving me a lot of time with your inventory script (option 2).
I was a bit wary of it, but it was cleanly written and not many lines to read.
Adding you to my whitelist.
500k coins eventually gave me 64 diamonds after a lot of recycling.

8 months ago

Yeah, I tried to make it as bare-bones as possible so that people who want to audit it don't have to spend much time on it. I'm glad to be helpful!

8 months ago

Pirates of Black Cove Gold
5BTX7-0??ZH-8T?MW where ? is the square root of nine

8 months ago

Daily tasks in Android app (2.25.3) are broken. You can click to watch ad and after playing it, that will be counted, but closing tasks window and opening again resets tasks and fully closing app and reopening reveals that coins and diamonds aren't really added.
Btw, if someone has still some diamond quest not done from that Packs, then better is to not waste time for that, cuz noone will verify it now.

8 months ago*

I tried to redeem my game cards 20 of them were unable to give me a key errors on scratching the card. I contacted the support but they didn't respond yet it's been a week. My 5$ steam gift card was also no go. It feels BAD

8 months ago

steam code is not working may be due to region lock. try redeeming card on usd steam account.

8 months ago

I tried, a couple of my friends that are have tried and the response is code is not valid on US and German accounts which card said its WW

8 months ago

I guess it's actually a rare case of you getting a duplicate gift card.

8 months ago

I have a bunch of black market cards that should add up and be tradable for steam cards.. Item does not exist it says. I have not added up how many of them I have. :(

8 months ago

Mine are just games and I cant redeem the code since they're out of codes I guess. I asked for a replacement as well on the contact mail. I'll update here if they respond :(

8 months ago

I have a few of those as well. I not done a ticket. I do have a ticket for the first $5 steam card from the 10th. I've heard nothing back. I don't expect to at this point.

8 months ago

there is no support. staffs are fired.

8 months ago

Deleted

8 months ago

Of course

8 months ago

There is no staff so there is no support anymore

8 months ago

Same here for 5€ steam card and also 25€ card... so bad...

8 months ago

8 months ago

Thank you!

8 months ago

how do you know which steam group?

8 months ago

Link to group is in first post of original author of this topic.

8 months ago

http://www.gog.com/redeem/XCB&FCFFF!C?$£FADE

sqrt(9)+sqrt(1)=?
?-(?^0)=$
$*!=$
8=&
&-!-!=£

8 months ago

thank you, i redeemed The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav

8 months ago

Deleted

8 months ago

8 months ago

For French:
Either I've managed to get around the problem or they've fixed the "bug" for France.
Can someone in France tell me if that work for him right now? before i tell the solution if they are no link with this...

Edit:
Since Melliuc still have the bug and not me
I simply use a vpn in Deutschland, the first two days I didn't see any change but today I saw the packs appear and when I open the shonen pack for example I see the German flag as in the screen below.

View attached image.
8 months ago*

Le "bug" est toujours là pour moi. Aucun pack achetable avec de l'argent ou des diamants n'est visible.

8 months ago

Merci pour le test. J'ai édité mon post avec la solution. En espérant qu'elle fonctionne pour toi également.

8 months ago

J'avais essayé le VPN mais ça marchait pas. J'avais essayé avec un autre browser, idem. Et là je viens d'essayer avec encore un autre qui n'a jamais lancé Lootboy, et ça passe, même avec mon compte Steam. Ce qui est bizarre, c'est que sur le browser initial (Chrome) j'avais plus de cookies pour lootboy.

Bon par contre j'ai pas encore assez de diamants pour relancer un paquet :D

8 months ago

J'ai virer les cookies Lootboy, ensuite je me suis connecté avec mon Facebook sans VPN.
Puis j'ai lancé le VPN en Allemagne puis j'ai connecté mon compte Lootboy il y a 48h, je suis retourné dessus hier, pas ok, ce matin pas ok et finalement ce soir ok.
J'ai pu prendre 6 packs et je vais sans doute en faire des giveaway =)

8 months ago

Wow, the garbage cards in Germany is so different than the garbage cards in France ! So much vouchers !

8 months ago

True! It makes sense because they have more contact in Germany.

8 months ago

Now this... What can i do with?
I see the Discover pack for 2k coins, but i never found something in and i don't really want to lost my time for crap only (even with a script)

View attached image.
8 months ago

nothing else can be done. you can just not spend those coins. from my experience, from one million coins you can collect more or less diamonds for one lootpak... so think about whether it is worth it.

8 months ago

Ok thanks for this information.
I don't think I've ever seen diamonds in this pack, but it's been a while ^^.
If I don't need to sort the cards afterwards why not, I'll make myself a little script tomorrow to blow my money.

View attached image.
8 months ago

yes, diamonds are rare, about once every 25 packs, but don't forget that if you spend a million, you'll get about 400,000 back in just coins, spend them and get another ~150,000, and then more, and more, and more. And then shred all the cards and get a bunch more coins... so the result will accumulate. but damn, it will be looooong :(

8 months ago

I will do this but i'm pretty sure i will made this for a 0 cv game i already have :P
I keep you update !=)

8 months ago

Well.... approx 1.7 Million spend for.... wait for it... 4 diams hopefully i made a script :( :(

8 months ago

o_O
to say that it was humiliating is to say nothing :(

8 months ago

Here is the script, no need to make a new one man

8 months ago

It's done. I finally use a clicker but thanks for the link ;)

8 months ago

Is there a script or faster way to scrap cards? PC is faster, without the scrap animation, but still takes forever.

8 months ago

There is a 3-dot button next to the coin on PC, you click on it -> select Lootcards (filter out the one you dont want to delete first) -> select all -> press the Trash bin icon right next to it

8 months ago

Thanks so much!

8 months ago

huh funny you mention that, I had about a million coins and only got like 20ish diamonds, being now currently 45. 800 coins remain too.
I found the scripts a few days ago, otherwise I wouldn't had even bothered trying manually one by one, like before :P

I guess it depends on luck. Mine sucks so maybe others can succeed where I failed. Still, thanks for that otherwise I'd be stuck with useless coins and the possibly never answered question of "what if..." so yeah I say it's worth it just for using it.

8 months ago

My luck suck more than yours :( 1.7M for 4 diams

8 months ago

ouchies mate, L would know what to do. Shame we can't ask him.
I also never used the black market chips (missing 2 at the time for the minimum trade). Sent 2 complete sets but guess never won anything. Oh well, cant fault 'em for bot abuse and world going to shift.

8 months ago

I just got a mail from the lootboy support (to my surprise)
I didnt expect a answer to my not working key after more than two weeks

Just a headups that it might be worth trying to contact the support after all

8 months ago

I wrote to them more than two weeks ago - the five keys to the games that I got from lootpack were non-working - and I never received an answer.

8 months ago

Also took them over two weeks for me, took them from 10.08 till now.

but thinking about it, it might make a diffrence that I wrote in german

8 months ago

And what was their answer?

8 months ago

The usual "Send us screenshots of the not working cards so we can compensate"

8 months ago

When did you contact them?

8 months ago

But thinking about it, it might make a diffrence that I wrote in german

8 months ago

I wrote 09.08 in english. No answer.

8 months ago

interesting. what language was the auto-created fast answer telling you "thanx, your ticket's number is this"?
i always wrote them in english but this auto-answer was always in german, yet one in august, 2-3 weeks ago, was in english

8 months ago

I think I wrote in german, but the automatic answer was in german for sure (still got that mail)
Maybe depending on the website you use? I always use lootboy.de instead of .com

8 months ago

I wrote them about A LOT or cards that did not work. Then I followed up with a jokey comment about everyone being let go.

They did not react to all my missing keys but they just came back regarding the comment, saying that they are using the August to October to do "internal restructuring and making new decisions"... I also wrote in german. We'll see

8 months ago

So they don't plan to put the whole Lootboy project to the trash... We'll see what happens.

8 months ago

I just got a copy of Age of Wonders: Planetfall from a supreme steam pack for diamonds. Scratched fine, haven't redeemed. So, there's still some good games left. Also my first $50 game.

8 months ago

my first $50 game

Congrats. However that price is at Steam when no sale, but currently on other official stores it's much cheaper. When you'll receive something more expensive like Monster Hunter, Spider-Man or One Piece Odyssey, then that will be big luck.

8 months ago*

that game sells for $2 on key sites

8 months ago

It's about $4 according go gg.deals, but yeah. I've received a couple $20-30 non-reduced price games, this is first with a default of $50. My last packs have all had junk.

8 months ago

Lucky you. Lootboy packs stills aren't showing up for me on the site.

8 months ago

Imagine if this is a master plan from LB to solve the diamond inflation problem lol.

8 months ago

Been trying to collect 100000 coins to get V Rising only to realize that you have to buy the membership to able to redeem it.

8 months ago

I'd say it's worth it.

8 months ago

i have a card in my inventory for a month of free membership but it doesn't work anymore. had been saving it in case something i really really wanted showed up that way...

8 months ago

Where did you get the free card?

8 months ago

based on the cards either side of it, looks like it was mid 2021

8 months ago

It might get closed soon and ive been opening packs for years ( supream steam mostly ) and still havent seen wallet card :<

8 months ago

If you've been doing it for years with no wallet card, you're doing it wrong. You should've used the guaranteed credit promo they've had every now and then for the last 2 years or so.

8 months ago

Only for a few selected countries. I think you somehow forgot about it?

8 months ago

I know about that. It's the reason I used a VPN and got multiple steam wallet codes myself.

8 months ago

that reminds me about one time i went to Austria and decided to check lootboy
damn, they have 100-200 different lootpacks (compared to 20-25), more diamond quests, more anything

8 months ago

There were not region restricted guaranteed credit promo events 1-2 years ago. And even earlier this year there was a worldwide black market event where you could cash out for guaranteed credit at a bit worse rate.

8 months ago

Not restricted two years ago.
And one not restricted in last two years.
Nice!

8 months ago

Doesn't really matter if it's once a year or once a month as long as you could cash out for guaranteed credit. Also they had zero obligation to provide these deals to every region. I'm pretty sure they didn't earn much on users in say South America or Russia watching ads or doing surveys.

I myself didn't even watch ads or do tasks, just logged in daily and entered the codes. Still earned some Steam credit while being a total freeloader. I'm not going to complain for having to wait a year to get my 10 EUR wallet when I provided them zero revenue.

8 months ago

I've never gotten one from SS packs in the past, only guaranteed credit promos. Tho my purchases were almost always diamond packs.
I spent 7 tickets on the paid Sea of Pirates packs (no diamond packs available) and got a $5 Steam wallet this month. Really felt rigged for the diamond people until the guaranteed promos.

8 months ago

Been cashing in my stash of diamonds, more giveaways later maybe, got a couple of GOG keys for games that I've already got, protected by some truly fiendish bot protection 😱

The Whispered World Special Edition (I can heartily recommend this game)
http://www.gog.com/redeem/5SZK57***F70210FA8
Most people go to sleep on one of these at night...

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
http://www.gog.com/redeem/***8529A6531F982E7
X protocol C-language Binding

I've never had any problems with GOG keys from LootBoy (and I've had a few 😀) so hopefully it's fine. If not, well I wouldn't hold my breath on getting a replacement 😐.

8 months ago

Thanks very much, redeemed The Whispered World.

8 months ago

👍, enjoy!

8 months ago

Well a bit over 10,000 diamonds are all gone, maybe some more if I cash in the black market chips, there's only one thing to do now...let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings LootBoy... 😭...or you could just enter some giveaways 🎊. Enjoy, obviously if the keys don't work I'd appreciate considering allowing me to delete the giveaways but do as your conscience dictates. Suffice to say I won't waste time trying to get replacements.

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/XfEIY/fishing-barents-sea
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/eMsAp/treasure-hunter-simulator
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/9KEpe/torchlight
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/d3gWz/of-orcs-and-men
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/KwGyy/ken-folletts-the-pillars-of-the-earth
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/5EgdS/size-matters
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/YCNyx/garbage (Insert seemingly compulsory joke about Garbage/LootBoy here)
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/NWnF9/fell-seal-arbiters-mark
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/b8Nmx/the-last-tinker-city-of-colors 2 copies.
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/NXCne/windscape
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/DF88D/outbuddies-dx
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/Xe8YY/a-new-beginning-final-cut

8 months ago

Thanks a bunch for the giveaways!

8 months ago

subbed again for V Rising, to play with a friend... turns out you can only buy this lootpack once, even if the last time you bought it was like a year ago. this is mentioned nowhere in the description of the lootpack. even in its deathbed, lootboy never fails to disappoint

8 months ago

I'm sorry for that. It happened to me too.

8 months ago

On May 28 I got V Rising by buying a season pass, and again the pack appeared in the application, does it mean that if I buy the season pass again it will not let me claim another V Rising key?

8 months ago

quite possibly yes

8 months ago

I would not risk. It seems that they broke something and packs are shown even if you are unable to get it. I, for example, can see welcome pack and two diamond quests pack that I already did before - obviously, I can't get any of those packs, since I got them before.

8 months ago

How were you able to find it? After I bought it it disappeared from the website.

8 months ago

it disappeared to me too back then, then reappeared now, that's why i thought i could buy it again

8 months ago

For me all diamond quests packs which I already bought appeared again, but I can't buy them again, so looks like there is some bug or maybe "new feature", cuz previously I'm sure that was hidden if can't be bought again.

8 months ago

All games from Season ticket are only 1 purchase per account... otherwise on the same account it'll go away

8 months ago

If I bought V Rising on May 28 with the bonus, does that mean I won't be able to buy V Rising again if the loot pack sale comes back?

8 months ago

I think so, judging by the other guy that for whom this pack appeared later after he bought it and he couldn't buy it the second time.

8 months ago

if you bought V rising on the same account it won't come back since it's only one purchase per account

8 months ago

Is it worth buying the V Rising lootpack? With the rumor that lootboy is in trouble, I am afraid that they will give me a duplicate key and that support will not respond

8 months ago

If I were you I'd buy it if I wanted the game.

8 months ago

If you truly wanted it you can buy it... if it used you can make a dispute or so from your actual banking/ paypal.. etc

8 months ago

Thanks for the giveaway!

8 months ago

is daily boost glitchy for you guys too?

8 months ago

Yeah, it'll probably be fixed by the end of the day like last time.

8 months ago

Yes

8 months ago

As of right now, it's still not working.

8 months ago

https://api.lootboy.de/v1/daily-boost/
{name: "Error", message: "Daily boost interval not found", messageId: "Daily boost interval not found"}

8 months ago

Looks like the person who pushed the "daily bonus" reset button is no longer employed.

8 months ago

yup it's the final nail in the coffin

8 months ago

Well 😅 I wasn't expecting this...

Proper posting soon...

View attached image.
8 months ago

Awww. Spent all the season tickets due to the bankruptcy.

8 months ago

Ahh sorry to hear that... I was saving some just in case if things changed, seems like it wasn't a bad choice.

View attached image.
8 months ago

Oh well, was my own choice. Could've gone the other way around as well and end up losing all tickets.

8 months ago

That's true. Same for me as well since I was risking losing all the tickets if site went ☠️ soon.

8 months ago

This "dying" site sure is taking its time to actually die, and there's also these sparse signs of life just to further confuse the matter.
We somehow reached September without a single official announcement from lootboy's side, as far as I'm aware at least, and even have reports of support still occasionally answering emails when they're written in German. Maybe someone is still running the site, as a single man operation perhaps?

8 months ago

From what I see and own opinion, I think they might have scheduled up for next few days, so it's more likely premade thing?
At least site part I don't think someone is maintaining at all.
The pack also not visible normally so probably no one will notice it.

About the German emails really idk, probably need some updates/follow-ups from them to see what's happening.

8 months ago

Can you please send direct link to this pack?

8 months ago

Sorry got a little busy these days, so couldn't respond at first time. I'll post the link in some min...

8 months ago

Where can I find It?

8 months ago

Only through link, I'll post it in some min

8 months ago

i was at 99 diamonds so i completed a survey for 50 diamonds
found https://store.steampowered.com/app/1252710/Cardaclysm/ in the SS pack i bought

8 months ago

EAVN3-8ZQD6-ARC6X - leaves return dunno if its wokring don't want to try

8 months ago

LEAVES - The Return
Already taken

8 months ago

Earth 2150 Trilogy: F2XAE-R3EPR-3M(are)(queue)(bee)

8 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.