Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I received activated key from lootpack, lol. Opened pack and received "F1 2015" Steam card, decided to save it. When I opened it and entered the code in Steam, it said that code is already activated on other account.
First time, trash

3 years ago

Same here.

3 years ago

the first 2 premium lootpacks i ever got were duplicate keys. after that no duplicates since in 20+ packs. Very weird.

3 years ago

When this was the first time, I wrote to the support, they just gave me a new pack to choose from.
Recently I wrote a post above, about a similar situation when I did not immediately activate the keys, when I decided to activate I received 3 already activated on other account. I did not write to the support. these games were previously in free distribution. In your situation, you can still write to them.

3 years ago

yeah i did write to them and they replaced the keys a few days later, back when it happened

3 years ago

fut04-kc

3 years ago

thanks for code, but didnt noticed what did i get from it :D

3 years ago

Sorry, didn't see this one in header

3 years ago

You dont need to sorry m8

3 years ago

yeah, its a common thing in here

3 years ago

2x Happy Easter Special Loot Pack

1x 125 diamonds
1x 100 diamonds
which I then used for (with 75 diamonds from my stock)

3x Supreme Steam

1x Tropico 4 (duplicate key, after I contacted support yesterday they said they will leave another Premium Loot Pack of my choice in my inventory since they don't have another key for the game, so I said I want another Supreme Steam ... for now I'm waiting for that pack, but I think the support is very cooperative)
1x 1000 coins (and that's called a "Premium Loot card", haha)
1x € 20 voucher for yvolve (already used it, got me a nice backpack)

Edit 1: Already got the new Supreme Steam Pack and this time it included a key for Override: Mech City Brawl (key worked).

3 years ago*

Hello , how did you got an answer soo fast from their support ? since i am waiting for 2 days on a similar issue

3 years ago

Don't know why I got an answer that fast. I expected a few days, but after contacting the support via the Android app with a screenshot of the Steam screen where it says "Duplicate key" I got an answer five hours later where they asked for a screenshot of my "license and activation key history", which I also send them.

So yeah, I never waited longer than one day. But maybe it's because of the Easter holidays that your message is still unanswered.

3 years ago

I emailed them before and never got a response. couple days earlier i had a similar issue with duplicate key so and few loot not able to redeem says no reward found etc so i emailed them and they replied within few hours. But then it's all silent!

3 years ago

From my own experience ,they dont answer on weekends/holidays .
but on regular days pretty fast .

3 years ago

my last email sent was on monday so no idea why they didnt respond then!

3 years ago

It was Eastern ,so they didnt work ,simple as that :D

3 years ago

lol

How evil from you :-D

3 years ago

Your mileage might vary. It helps knowing you have to send a screenshot of the Steam client window saying the key is dupe/invalid. My two dupe keys (I think I've only got two) went solved pretty fast - one with a new pack, another with a replacement working key.

As others said, don't expect answers on weekends or German holidays.

3 years ago

1000 coins in Premium Loot card? No it can't be

3 years ago

I wondered myself too, but after I saw the "+1750" coins in the app (250 and 500 from the normal Loot Card and the 1000 from the Premium Loot Card), I even checked my inventory ... Nothing special there and also no diamonds.

3 years ago

You could write to Lootboy support to clarify the situation

3 years ago

Got Worms Revolution from SS pack.
Also this if anyone's interested:
Crimson Company – 1000 shards 2J4Z6D3X

3 years ago

Just got 3Dia in a regular lootpack for the first time!

Also, SS: Psychonauts

3 years ago

Two more SS Packs:
Bomber Crew
Leaves: The Journey

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

Thank you for telling you took it. Should be a good game. Enjoy

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

5d 1000c

Thank you

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

Limit reached.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

SS: Everreach: Project Eden

Pretty neat :)

3 years ago

Don't forget, today's the last day to redeem easter eggs. https://www.lootboy.de/merchant/eastereggs

3 years ago

thank you very very much, it was not showing me an option to redeem them anymore and I thought I had missed the dealine, but a direct link worked! you just saved me 20 diamonds

3 years ago

There's also a direct link on each egg card. I found it strange that they removed the egg shop from the frontpage, and I bet many will be both befuddled and angry, since they said everywhere mentioned that they would run it until tonight 1 minute before midnight CEST.

3 years ago

Meh, I only have one easter card left... I wish I could give it away to someone else or that there was some kind of way of trading cards between users.

3 years ago

"FUT04-KC" Has Expired

3 years ago

3 years ago

Genshin Impact - 50 Primogems
YTPADL6D5VDD
GA7SUM7VMVCH
UA6SD4PULDD5

3 years ago

supreme steam: the uncertain: last quiet day

does anybody know if its possible to receive the same game twice from premium lootpacks? like if I get a game once is there a chance I could get the same game again, has anybody had that happen to them?

3 years ago

Yes, there definitely is that chance. If that happens, according to the experience of some users, I believe you can try to contact Support and explain for the possibility of them replacing the loot (provided you haven't revealed the current key, of course, and can prove you already received it in a previous lootpack).

3 years ago

I guess im lucky then, ive opened 20 to 30 premium packs (never bought with real world money) and ive never gotten the same game twice. and i actually won a $20 steam giftcard once (which was closer to $25 in canadian money). also only 2 of my keys have been dupes

3 years ago

Yeah, you were luck. I never got a giftcard and i had 4 or 5 Endless Space drops, the game was free on many places.

3 years ago

All the time ,you'll get fed-up of it after a while.

3 years ago

Oh yes, you can definitely get the same game twice. I have.

I'll admit that I did actually spend real cash there and have gotten the same game twice in the same set of 10 packs. Not a big deal though.

3 years ago

Sadly "fut04-kc" has expired. :c

3 years ago

I also have some codes that I'm not going to use anyway so, I'll be leaving them here okay? I thought about selling them since money is tight but... It didn't feel right. I rather you guys have them since you've helped me so much.

PC GAMES:
Star Trek Online – Federation Elite Starter Pack: y2u5kx6W
Causa – Card Pack: wcu-1c6s-ijy
LootBoy paint mod for your ships in "X4: Foundations": HDHH-CYXU-WECH-Z73D || HDFB-UCDV-RYC3-W8SZ
Seafight Booster Pack: SFT6-5HRN-USZ8-PH15 (This code is redeemable once until 31.12.2021)
Revelations Online – Starter Pack: IPPN9LBZ83YMKK7E || 1YBIQY52FJZ877QF
WAKFU: Tofu Costume: 493GB84SSG68NM5R
Echo of Souls – Blue Ciskai Pet (INT): GR-DLLP-JQLY-CCQU-MJSL
Dark Orbit – High Orbit Pack: DTBM-75A6-32K1-XEV0 (This code is redeemable once until 31.12.2021)
Endless World Idle RPG – Starter Pack (worth €50): LOOT6AYN1P4LAWBOY2
Skyforge - Silver Prize Pack (NA): SF3229SINAYD6PNZW7JLAUF1VV
Aura Kingdom – Gaia Starter Pack: GR-XYQ1-HQQS-SANL-PHZN
Splitgate: Arena Warfare – Exclusive Armor, TOXIC FUZZ: cc0001a2-7462-48b2-b76f-58d4d35f8e07
Torqued Up Legends – Spectre Car + Ingame coins: kfz-tmx8-ce3
Neverwinter – Adventurer's Pack: 9VUNE26ZAARN4GATRVFPJEJQ
League of Angels – Heaven's Fury Starter Pack: DC5F255349C0
Lords of the Arena - Golden Pack (Int.): pack-hjvSwSFJ
Farmerama - Booster package: FATK-E108-RPD8-TZU2 (You can claim this reward until 31/12/2021.)
Farmerama - Party Pack: FABB-SEWZ-VTFA-5NUC || FABE-WEYS-0T0Q-YP1H (You can claim this reward until 31/12/2021.)
DOFUS: Hapony & Clomane: Q93KPPD3WK5V4QBK
DarkOrbit – Low Orbit Pack: DTBZ-1RSY-S7KG-ZX41 (This code is redeemable once until 31.12.2021.)
DarkOrbit - Liftoff Starter Pack: DTBH-BHP8-ASSQ-NEA8 (This code is redeemable once until 31.12.2021.)
DarkStory Online – Starter Pack: LTBOY95Z7CCVN7ME
Vampire Empire Gift Code: B71FA056
Crimson Company – 1000 shards: 4L3UJ5ZT

MOBILE:
Minesweeper – Pizza Pack: rty-sta9-hw1
Minesweeper – Beach Pack: ox6-bnnk-59r
Minesweeper – Candy Pack: h4x-cuf1-qbc
Minesweeper – Western Pack: nzd-89ef-6hh
Dress up! Time Princess – Starterpack (Worth €200): 7KKYEA || MEG4VQ || 24D8XM (You can claim this reward until 31/12/2021)
3,000 Coins for Liar's Dice Online: 18588LH6N7 || W3LLCCPCOQ
The Labyrinth of RAGNAROK – Starter Pack: 29MzfDJdws

MOBILE (GOOGLE PLAY):
Dungeon Monsters – Fire Daruma Pack: LOOTBOY2F4KO (You can claim this reward until 30/06/2021.)
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast – Starter Pack: F5U7X-X9UEG-HB5FB

UNSURE (multiple platforms):
Bomb Bots Arena – exclusive iLexa companion: uwh-awg8-ixb || xqw-wxye-bnx

You don't need to thank me but I'd appreciate it if you told me if you took and redeemed one so that I can shred the card and cross them out from the list here okay? Thanks to all the people in this thread for making it awesome!

3 years ago*

Thx for the Star Trek Online code. Neverwinter code has already been ninjaed.

3 years ago

Thanks for the head's up and happy gaming!

3 years ago

Thank you for the Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast – Starter Pack!

3 years ago

No problem, happy to help out! Enjoy!

3 years ago

Two new PC codes~

SABOTAJ – Welcome-Pack: 7M73-1859-ARGD
Sepulchral Guard – Warhammer Underworlds: Online: F5CGT-NVB8B-4YMPA

Have fun!

3 years ago

Opened 15x "useless" lootcoin packs, got 6 diamonds out of them... eh, not bad. It was my first time getting dias in those packs.

Had enough diamonds for a premium pack, so I went with the usual SS: no game in there, the premium card was 200 diamonds. For real? I had no idea this could happen. O_o Also got a "normal card with 3 dias. Ok.

Received one of those free gold rush bonus pack: Journey of a Roach, which I already have
6L???-QRQBH-ATMNW........... ??? = two // two // the number of lives cats are supposed to have

Since I had enough for two more premium packs, I went again with 2x Supreme Steam:

• SS #1 : Hacknet, a freebie I also already have
    FCV??-TXA4E-24BZB............. Riboflavin is also know as vitamin ??
  • SS #2 : Lo and behold... a $10 Steam wallet code (!)

I've noticed that Lootboy's Steam wallet codes are generally in Hong Kong dollars... not that it really matters since I was able to activate it without any issues. Could it be that those aren't region-restricted or something? It's just weird to see $HK coming from a German company.

And this concludes my LootBoy adventures for today. Sorry for the long post. If you made it this far, you can have a cookie. :3

3 years ago

Congrats

3 years ago

Ninja'd :(

3 years ago

congrats on the steam code!

3 years ago

Steam wallet codes are automatically converted into the currency of your region. So it doesn't matter if you try to activate a code for 10 $HK, USD, € etc. - you automatically get the value converted to your currency.

If you want to get the maximum value out of this, you can wait for a time when the conversion rate is favourable on your side and then activate the code :)

3 years ago

Sorry if I sound rude but... I... don't get why you posted that. It's totally irrelevant to my comment. I'm fully aware the amount from the wallet code will be converted to my currency. I was merely wondering why Lootboy, a German-based company, is using $HK Steam wallet codes. My post had nothing to do with currency conversion, there's nothing that even hint at that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 years ago

You asked if these codes aren't region restricted. And if you would know that the currency is automatically converted, then you would also know that these codes aren't region restricted, since they are converted.

3 years ago

He meant it differently ,if they use HK ,because steam tried to enforce region restriction on Wallet codes (6months ago) or so .
so he was wondering about it .

3 years ago

Now I see that I didn't express myself correctly. I wasn't really asking if they were region-restricted, they are not since, yes, I was able to redeem one without issues. I was really just wondering why Lootboy was now using wallet codes in Hong Kong dollars. The person below you mentioned something that I had in mind when I posted my comment.

Indeed, Stream tried to put region restrictions on wallet codes. Well, they didn't try, they did. But that apparently only applies to the physical gift cards, not the digital ones. I don't think Lootboy purchases physical gift cards... I remember getting wallet codes in $USD and in €Euros in the past so to me, that means Lootboy was buying digital codes and therefore, they should not be region restricted. Now... the last two wallet codes I got from them were in Hong Kong dollars. And that's what I find strange. If digital codes aren't region restricted, why do they use wallet codes in $HK now?

I admit I haven't kept up with that new rule. Maybe Valve changed its policy and now digital wallet codes do have region restrictions.... but if that's the case, how come the $HK ones don't seem to be affected by that?

Bonus question for anyone reading: have people in the lootboy thread reported having problems redeeming wallet codes in $USD and €Euros? If so, that could be the reason why Lootboy switched to $HK... but that still doesn't explain why codes in that currency doesn't seem to be region restricted. O_o

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

4x Supreme Steams:

• Long Journey Home
  • Mushroom Wars
  • Codex of Victory
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode II

Forgot about the goldrush card, got Deponia (GOG)... :/

3 years ago*

Grats on that amazing goldrush find

3 years ago

thanks lmao. I ended up getting the April one and got World War I so luck really isn't on my side.

3 years ago

Not sure, that World War I game sounds poggers.

3 years ago

Well at least the episode 2 is the good half of Sonic 4.

3 years ago

So it seems lol

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

The games I get from the lootpacks and exist on Steam, can I use them here for giveway?

3 years ago

Yes, here is for Steam games only.

But, if its from itch.io, this is the wrong place.
hv a nice day bud!

3 years ago

What if I enter giveaway and I will activate key of this game in Steam before giveaway finished. Will it kick me because I already own it?

3 years ago

If you sync your SG account with Steam after adding the new game, then it should, unless the game has been removed from Steam, it's a DLC or in rare cases the particular game's detection is bugged. But in general, if you sync and the game has not been removed/is a DLC, you are safe.
I generally do check all games manually by going to their Steam page before entering any GA, but also I do check any game, I win, before revealing the key. If by any chance you make an error and win a GA for an owned game, it's still not a big deal, as long, as you have not seen the key - you can just ask the GA's creator to request a reroll for a new winner.

3 years ago*

Deleted

3 years ago

Easter5 voucher has expired.

Thanks for maintaining this thread.

3 years ago

Thanks! No problem :)

3 years ago