Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

hey this ship game from the diamond quest pack is pretty good. anyone know the game they copied?
i'm surprised if this is an OC game

1 year ago

What game is this ? Link please ?

1 year ago

well, the game is pretty simple and you can't get more than 160 coins per battle, so you need to grind a lot to get 40k coins
also no real players in game
the whole purpose of this "game" is to make money through ads

1 year ago

1 year ago

oh yeah they definitely copied that game

1 year ago

Pirates of Black Cove Gold
-gone-

1 year ago*

gone ...

1 year ago

July Edition 2022: Tales of Monkey Island Complete Pack
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/nRn0Y/tales-of-monkey-island-complete-season

1 year ago*

Hello,
I got an invalid Steam gift card. The support responded:
"Unfortunately, due to the war in Ukraine, we are currently unable to purchase Russian Steam gift cards. The last time we checked, gift cards for the following games/platform were available: World of Tanks, Xbox Live subscription. Would one of these be fine with you? Otherwise, I could also credit your LootBoy account with 500 diamonds."
They gave to others cards in a currency that works in most regions. What currency is it?

1 year ago*

Not an answer to your question, but might be useful... There are some regional currency restrictions. Description is not transparent, but what it means: in case of activation of a Gift card with a currency that is not same as is used in your wallet - you might face an error. To avoid it you have to use only Gift cards with the same currency as your wallet. Since it is not possible to buy Gift cards issued in Rubbles - Lootboy can't give you a card that will 100% work for you.
For example gift cards issued in HK, USD (global), TL, ARS with a probability of 90% won't work for a RUB wallet. Regarding EUR cards there are probably also some (same?) restrictions.

1 year ago

From my understanding with Steam gift cards, redeeming one from another country/currency will just transform it into your local currency with the current exchange. If you'd get a 500 ARS gift card for example, it'll make it into a 3.9 EUR one, as that's the current exchange rate for it. Alternatively for OP, they can just give it to a friend to try the gift card, as it might work for them and just pick the Xbox Live subscription, as I believe Microsoft automatically makes them into a Xbox Game Pass subscription?

1 year ago

From my understanding with Steam gift cards, redeeming one from another country/currency will just transform it into your local currency with the current exchange.

It was like his before, but now steam implemented region locks for gift cards, so not every card can be redeemed in every game. If it can be redeemed and not in your currency - then, indeed, it will just convert it by current valve rates.

1 year ago

Thank you for the reply.

1 year ago

You are welcome!

PS: you have a very cool screenshot gallery!

1 year ago

Thank you for the compliment :)

1 year ago

i had the same problem, so support offered to me the same shitty exchange.
well, i decided to gift my codes to my friends from ukraine, and at least they weren't duped.
sadly, there is no point in using this site for users from russia anymore : (

1 year ago

In what currency were your codes?

1 year ago

без понятия) в ру не активировались, в украине - без проблем

1 year ago

Wtf!? I got itch.io game from Steam Lootpack and support didn't give me any compensation saying that it included in game list

1 year ago

what game did you get?

1 year ago

Airport Madness 3D (itch.io)

1 year ago

Yeah, some time ago also got itch.io game from 100 diamonds pack. In my case it was Airport Madness (I didn't even bother to write somewhere) which droped from 2K coins packs 3 or 4 times.
As it mentioned in OP - Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. so whatever also include itch.io games

1 year ago

I also got Airport Madness 3D. Hope, it will be only single case

1 year ago

Supreme Steam is called so because it might contain a Steam wallet code if you're lucky.

The PC games however can be for any digital distribution platform (Steam, GOG etc).

1 year ago*

WTF, you didnt get a steam digital gift card? Outrages!

1 year ago

They are right

1 year ago

Вот что за люди, не могут Мавроди выдать нормальный стим ключ.
I also got GOG (not Steam) key from Supreme Steam pack for 100 gems.

1 year ago

Is it worth to save diamonds for credit guaranteed promo?
And how often are these promos?
Thanks.

1 year ago

I think it's worth it, for me the best thing you can do with diamonds.
The Happy Hardware one is still going on, I think? Guaranteed Amazon credit for 10 lootpacks.
The Steam one has been at 25 packs at once, which imho is excessive, but recently it was only 10 packs, as it was last year's spring and then 4-5 months before IIRC.
So if you're waiting for the steam credit one, you'll have to wait a while. But if you're not leaving LB for now, saving up diamonds is a good idea.

1 year ago

Thanks for the answer.
It seems The Happy Hardware one is not avalaible now, it would have worked for me.

1 year ago

Little Dungeon Stories: A6898-43CB5-6LTJ2 (Steam)

1 year ago

Dupe / Ninja

1 year ago

bot

1 year ago

From the last 5 opened steam supreme packs I received 4 dupe keys and Deponia for GOG...

1 year ago

New promotion, which is quite bad in my opinion: https://www.lootboy.de/package-panic

1 year ago

I don't get the idea. When buying packs they can have extra diamonds, or what?

1 year ago

I opened a lootcoin pack out of curiosity to see what it is, gave me 1 diamond with the top text being something related to the promotion, either saying package panic or lootboy. By the looks of it, packs with coins give nothing besides paper weight and opening packs with real life money or diamonds give either spare change or a Arabic prince's stash. Highly unlikely that you'll get any good amount.

1 year ago

Got 13 Diamonds with 20k coins, from the regular packs.

1 year ago

i got about the same (20k coins for 10 loot packs)

1 year ago

I spent another 10k coins on regular packs and got 2 diamonds.
Then I spent 300 diamonds on 3 premium packs and got no bonus diamonds. At least in my case the promotion wasn't really worth it.

1 year ago

i think the diamonds pack are bait

1 year ago

I think I will let this event pass, the last time there was an event with lootcoins, the next days they put a game at 100k coins.

1 year ago

Tried my luck with 50k coins since I have a ton and already grabbed V Rising, and got 251 diamonds. Not bad, but meh

1 year ago

Got 25 lootcoin packs, got 33 dias (1+2+10+20). Not bad, I think it's more dias than all the previously purchased lootcoin packs I've had.

1 year ago

I got lucky 😌
200 diamonds after opening a CS:GO Premium Pack.
Sadly, the game card is replaced by the Diamond Card.

1 year ago

So that's the catch with premium lootpacks.

1 year ago

best option for turning coins into diamonds i've seen so far -- bought 25x lootcoin packs and got 1+2+10+(2+5)+1+1 diamonds for a total of 22 when normally i'm lucky to get 3. bought another 25 and got 20+10 = 30 diamonds (plus a steam key for scribble it premium), and a third set of 25 to get 10+3+2 = 15 diamonds, for a grand total of 150k coins turned into 67 diamonds and however many coins i got from the packs and shredding all the junk cards. only one 3-diamond card wasn't from the package promotion. also i bought the 1-coin package panic card / pack first -- not sure if you need to do that

1 year ago

Depends on luck, the 1 coin pack is 1 coin for on reason, it just contains a bit of information about the promotion. Looked currently at it and you can actually profit 99 coins if you shred it.

1 year ago

yeah, this isn't terrible for using lootcoins. Thanks to the person above for the info about last time them releasing a 100k game next day, I'm gonna reserve 100k in case but so far this is profitable for me!

1 year ago

good point -- it's still random, there's just a better chance of diamonds now than usual. i bought a 4th 25x pack and got no diamonds at all. maybe i'll do more but haven't decided how much deeper into the ~400k coins i usually hang onto that i want to go.

awesome that shredding the package panic card gets you more coins than it cost to buy it :)

1 year ago

100 000 coins turned into 57 dias with regular packs

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I got like 90 in my secondary account, just for 100k coins

1 year ago

Enough to buy a half of SS Pack with a duplicate key.

1 year ago

I bought 100 Regular packs:
x25 (50.000 lootcoins): 41 diamonds
x25 (50.000 lootcoins): 3 diamonds
x25 (50.000 lootcoins): 3 diamonds
x25 (50.000 lootcoins): 5 diamonds

1 year ago*

I got really lucky. Had an apple giftcard so I bought about 60, ended up with $25 worth of diamonds and also pulled a steam GC and a $10 your choice from the Thor pack. I've used up all my luck xD

1 year ago

I also bought 100 packs. Got 40 diamonds total, and about 100k coins back.
14 + 7 + 16 + 3

1 year ago

25x lootpack:
18d
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1418300/Scribble_It__Premium_Edition/
3x free boxers (EU only), which is already free. https://onthatass.com/en-uk/signup
+lots of trash to shred.

1 year ago*

Bought 25 coin packs, got 60 diamonds and around 15k coins back (before shedding cards). Really good deal, specially when I'm always sitting on about 400k coins just in case, I think I'll push my luck and go for another round.

Edit: second set of 25, got 1 single diamond from it. Welp, that was hilariously bad, and now I'm down to barely 311k coins in my stash. Enough fake gambling for a day.

1 year ago*

Yeah, they let you win early and then it dries up. My first coin pack gave me 11 diamonds. It will be diminishing returns from here lol.

1 year ago

It got substantially better on the third try, but it's definitely trending downwards.

1 year ago

x25:4D
I lost the bet

1 year ago

On my first 25 pack they actually gave me 81 dias. On the second a whopping 3 and on the third 13. Then I got bored opening packs.

1 year ago

125 packs = about 90-100 diamonds

1 year ago

I did a 25 pack and got 3 dias, and 1 Steam Key for ** = $0 CV game.

1 year ago

50packs 13 diamonds .
the last one gave 10 .. :D

1 year ago

New quest in the app

1 year ago

Got a Steam Key for Scribble It Premium Edition (It's a DLC for the free to play Scribble It) from a lootcoin lootpack. Note that it didn't have a golden/yellow border, but a blue one, so you might accidently delete it thinking it's trash.

1 year ago

It is trash - no value on SG.

1 year ago

Supreme Steam: Werewolf: The Apocalypse — Heart of the Forest

1 year ago

220k coins spent. got 100 diamonds total
biggest diamond box card i got was 20 diamonds. i also surprisingly rolled 3 normal diamond cards

1 year ago

spent another 120k coins. rolled 43 diamonds

1 year ago

World of Warships – July Bonus Pack
PR92FEBA-KGEYU-Y2D6B-H895Z

Didn't work for me, it says about region restriction bla-bla-blah
So, good luck, ninjas

1 year ago

already used

ninja thanks I guess

1 year ago

I have 200 diamonds, is it worth keeping them until vbucks is guaranteed or steam money?

1 year ago

125 packs - 52d
+25pacs - 3d

1 year ago*

50k coins for 25 packs with 51 diamonds. Not too shabby.

1 year ago

Went for 25 packs for a third time, got 25 diamonds. This still is one of the best conversion rates we've ever got, I'm just a bit hesitant about draining my coin reserves and then they put another nice game for a high price.

1 year ago

Fourth try, just 5d, it wasn't even from the current promo :/

1 year ago

Code: weekend5

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

Thank 5 dia and 1.000 gold

Have a nice day ^_^

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

Current list of working codes. Sorry I never jot down what each code gives.

General:
JAKE-05
danny-06
rubix
Marc
RULE34
ggknossi
weekend5

Permament:
Discord500
Welcome500

New users only:
welcomeGG

1 year ago

Thanks, it seems I missed weekend5.

1 year ago

ggknossi expired

1 year ago

Wow! Tnaks!

1 year ago

75 packs - 40d
not bad not good either

1 year ago

I've just opened a diamond package and got 2 Steam games inside. Both I already have so luck is even out a bit.

1 year ago

Comic code

UHOH!

1 year ago

TY!

1 year ago

Supreme Steam: Fortified

1 year ago