In the spirit of Chistmas and New Year, here's a few celebratory giveaways for you fine people.

I hope you all have enjoyed a good year without too many troubles, and I wish you all the best for 2019.

What have been some of your favourite games that you played this year? (not necessarily a 2018 game, just a game you enjoyed a lot this year. I think A Hat In Time was one of the highlights of the year for me - an absolutely fantastic 3D platformer that brought similar levels of wonder and fun as when I first played Mario 64 back in the day. I've got Red Dead Redemption to play on PS4 over the holiday, so I'm looking forward to that too.

Anyway, on with the giveaways!

Christmas Cracker
A few little gifts for most people

• Beholder
  • Sniper Elite
  • ROOT

Christmas Dinner
Mostly bundled gifts for those with a decent sent/won CV ratio

• NeuroVoider
  • Dead Island Definitive Edition
  • Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator
  • Sniper Elite V2
  • Rogue Contracts: Syndicate

Christmas Presents
Some bundled and non-bundled gifts await those with a better sent/won CV ratio

• Mega Man Legacy Collection
  • Seven: The Days Long Gone
  • Zombie Army Trilogy
  • Renoir
  • Shiny
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Christmas Treats
What better way to finish off the evening than a few rums or hot wine and some mince pies
I usually add people to my whitelist that have a very good sent/won ratio, and that often give away games to mid and high levels and to their own whitelist. If you are not on my whitelist and feel that you should be, leave a comment on one of the above Christmas Present giveaways :-)

• Quantum Replica
  • Into the Stars
  • Inmates
  • BLACKHOLE: Complete Edition
  • Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC

Oh, and a little extra gift can be found from someone if you look at the comments!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This year i discovered Hidden Object genre, played two parts of Enigmatis and enjoyed it very much. Aside from that i played Darksiders dilogy, Rocket League, R6 Siege, Orwell - those games were amazing. Can i apply to your WL?

5 years ago*

Thanks. =)

5 years ago

Thanks! Bump!

5 years ago

Life Is Strange wrecked me emotionally. I still haven't finished the last episode since I was spoiled to the ending and I don't want to do it. Still, it is an amazing game, and it is one of my favourites of all time. SPOILER: Being able to save Kate from killing herself when she tried to jump off the roof gave me one of the most intense feelings I've ever felt in a video game! I was so ****ing happy!!

Fallout 4 is a game that I've enjoyed the heck out of. I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I found it to be a lot of fun!:)

Layers of Fear was a game that creeped me the heck out (and scared me a few times!), and Gray Dawn is good, but I have to get back into the mood for horror before I finish it.

Bear With Me: Collector's Edition is another gem that I enjoyed quite a bit. Funny, mysterious, and sad, all in one package!

Thank you for the giveaways! Have a great Christmas!:)

5 years ago

For me, I like "Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth". Because this game is long story with very beautiful environment and have many choice to make decision. ^ ^
P.S. Thank you again for a key. Merry christmas! ^w^

5 years ago

Had a good Christmas? Best Wishes for the coming New Year! :)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Cruse~

5 years ago

I actually had to read through my Backlog Assassin's log to remind myself, but my favorite game that I played this year would be Saints Row 4. It was just a blast from start to finish (so long as you ignore the DLC, anyway), featuring a great mix of power fantasy action combat and comedy that's actually funny. It is one of the funniest games I've played, and nailed the elusive target of making an open-world game with optional activities that are actually fun to do. It was a really refreshing game, in everything from how it mixes up and subverts GTA-like expectations, to how funny it was throughout - and the ending (again, ignoring the DLC) had me grinning. The only downside is that I found the DLC really tedious and not at all funny, and couldn't bring myself to finish it. But if you stop at the base game, it's great.

I'm now sinking into Assassin's Creed Odyssey, which I got as a gift, and it's really fun so far. I can see enjoying this for quite some time to come.

Happy New Year!

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.