In the spirit of Chistmas and New Year, here's a few celebratory giveaways for you fine people.

I hope you all have enjoyed a good year without too many troubles, and I wish you all the best for 2019.

What have been some of your favourite games that you played this year? (not necessarily a 2018 game, just a game you enjoyed a lot this year. I think A Hat In Time was one of the highlights of the year for me - an absolutely fantastic 3D platformer that brought similar levels of wonder and fun as when I first played Mario 64 back in the day. I've got Red Dead Redemption to play on PS4 over the holiday, so I'm looking forward to that too.

Anyway, on with the giveaways!

Christmas Cracker
A few little gifts for most people

• Beholder
  • Sniper Elite
  • ROOT

Christmas Dinner
Mostly bundled gifts for those with a decent sent/won CV ratio

• NeuroVoider
  • Dead Island Definitive Edition
  • Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator
  • Sniper Elite V2
  • Rogue Contracts: Syndicate

Christmas Presents
Some bundled and non-bundled gifts await those with a better sent/won CV ratio

• Mega Man Legacy Collection
  • Seven: The Days Long Gone
  • Zombie Army Trilogy
  • Renoir
  • Shiny
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Christmas Treats
What better way to finish off the evening than a few rums or hot wine and some mince pies
I usually add people to my whitelist that have a very good sent/won ratio, and that often give away games to mid and high levels and to their own whitelist. If you are not on my whitelist and feel that you should be, leave a comment on one of the above Christmas Present giveaways :-)

• Quantum Replica
  • Into the Stars
  • Inmates
  • BLACKHOLE: Complete Edition
  • Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC

Oh, and a little extra gift can be found from someone if you look at the comments!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I really enjoyed CrossCode and Divinity Original Sin 2. Both are still unfinished, so hopefully I'll be able to finish them in 2019.
Happy Holidays!

5 years ago

Best wishes for the new year :D
Hvala puno!

5 years ago

Thank you for the nice Packs :)

My GOTY was Ni No Kuni 2
But I also enjoy Dying Light atm. and The Red Strings Club was great too.
But there where so many great games I played this year...

5 years ago

Dying Light is good! I have it on PS4 but I just haven't had enough time to play it fully. Maybe soon!

5 years ago

5 years ago

Thank you and happy holidays!
A few months ago, I finally played the first borderlands and it was a blast!

5 years ago

Merry Christmas, happy holidays :)

5 years ago

Merry Christmas !!

5 years ago

Happy holidays!

5 years ago

Bump. Thanks!

5 years ago

Merry bumping Christmas!

5 years ago

Motorsport Manager and Grimmwood surprised me how addictive they can be for me. Had my ups and downs in Quake Champions. Rebel Galaxy and Blackguards were a blast. Raged like in the good old days in PFX3. Chilled a ton in ETS2.
It was a decent gaming 2018. Now with a pretty decent new gpu I want to make 2019 even better gaming year.

Have fun gaming and awesome new year, everyone (─‿‿─)

5 years ago

Thank you for lovely giveaways, wish you most wonderful New Year celebration!

5 years ago

Happy Holidays!

5 years ago

I just skimmed through my list of played games and some of the ones I enjoyed the most this year were:

Dirt Rally
The Banner Saga 2
Gray Matter
Shantae 1 and 2
AER Memories of Old
The Room 1 and 2
Prey (2006)
Kona
Doki Doki Literature Club!
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
I'm about half way through the first Witcher game and I'm really enjoying it so far.

5 years ago

Prey is one I would like to get, it looks very nice.

I never played the original Witcher, but I have The Witcher 2 - I tried to like it but the combat put me off. I didn't even get past the part where they explain how to do it... Maybe I need to revisit it someday with a bit more patience.

5 years ago

I haven't played the other Witcher games, so I don't know what the combat is like. I just looked it up and people say that the 2nd game has a different combat system and most people like it better. When I first started playing, I thought the combat was kind of confusing and I didn't like it, but after a little while I got use to it and it became fairly easy and much simpler than I originally thought.

The combat is kind of boring though. It's mainly just, choose the correct sword and style, then click on the enemy when the game tells you to in order to string hits together. I am mostly enjoying the game for the story and doing all the side missions.

5 years ago

I just completed ABZU and it was definitely one of my favorites of this year. The visuals were really nice and I love this style of game where you can just relax and explore.

5 years ago

Lovely game, I enjoyed that a lot too. Journey by the same devs is excellent too.

5 years ago

I have heard a lot about Journey, but never played it. I don't have any modern consoles, but it looks like it is going to be released on PC in the new Epic Games store.

5 years ago

Yes I was very pleased to see the news that it would be released on PC soon. The more people that get chance to enjoy that masaterpiece, the better.

5 years ago

from all the games i played and finished in '18, i have to go with skyrim. ^^

merry xmas threep

View attached image.
5 years ago

A classic game, excellent choice. I originally played through it on the PS3, but later bought it again on PC to enjoy all the mods and DLC and I think I might have enjoyed it even more the second time through. Such a great game!

5 years ago

This year i discovered the trilogy of The Longest Journey. Truly amazing games!

5 years ago

Thanks for the GAs and for the Holidays spirit

As for games, I've thoroughly enjoyed failing at Cuphead all year (I have never enjoyed not beating a game as much as I have this one) and I've recently been pretty immersed in Hitman. Looking forward to more games next year and hopefully going through my backlog

Happy Holidays and have a 💙

5 years ago

Cuphead! I forgot to list that i my original post, but yes I was lucky enough to win it at the beginning of the year, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I completed it and went back to get some of the other achievements like competing all levels with an A rank etc. But I didn't 100% it, because the last two achievements I had remaining looked like they would make me crazy.

5 years ago

But I didn't 100% it, because the last two achievements I had remaining looked like they would make me crazy.

Haha sounds about right!

I forgot to list that i my original post, but yes I was lucky enough to win it at the beginning of the year

Yeah I got it for Xmas and it seems like more than a year now but no, just about. I was in the train on the way back from my vacation when I manage to beat my first level. I yelped so loud I'm sure I got some of the people in the car nervous but whatever. I was so happy, I couldn't help myself. Then I moved on to another level... Oy.

5 years ago

My 2 favs of this year are Life is Strange: Before the Storm and Shuyan Saga

5 years ago

2 games this year i play a lot, PUBG at the start 2018 and now it's Hitman 2 because.. 47.. well. I'm a fan :p

If I could join your white list I would appreciate it a lot (I don't know if I have the required qualifications)
I would like to try the ga of Inmates, a game I have had in my wishlist since... 5 minutes because you just made me discover it: p

Thanks for sharing & Merry Christmas to you =)

5 years ago

Merry Christmas! ^_^

5 years ago

Thanks for the Christmas goodies :)

As for favorite game this year, easily God of War. Didn't play too many games, but that one was easily my GotY

5 years ago

That indeed looks pretty awesome. Maybe one I'll pick up next year. On PS4, I played through Horizon Zero Dawn which was excellent, and I will soon make a start on Red Dead Redemption 2 which should keep me busy (if I can stop myself playing on the PC for a while!)

5 years ago

Really enjoyed playing Yakuza 0. Started to play Monster Hunter World with a friend recently and that one is great too :)

5 years ago

🎅

5 years ago

<3

5 years ago

Thank you for the giveaways :)

I enjoyed A Hat In Time in 2017 but I haven't really put time in it in 2018. There's the DLC and (I can assume) a bunch of other improvements, and I've always intended to revisit it again.

I tried Shadow Of War during a Steam free weekend and enjoyed the 5 hours or so that I got in. Having spent over 100 hours on Shadow Of Mordor, I was reasonably sure that I would like SoW, I just didn't expect to like it A LOT. Talion's journey is beautiful, and haunting, and honorable, and amazing. Also, Shadow Of War's main theme and ending theme are unbelievable.

I've barely touched Ghost Of A Tale and Phantom Doctrine but both have impressed me also, Ghost Of A Tale especially has a kind of whimsy, it's playful and has a tinge of Disney/Pixar-esque magic that I really want to get back into this once more.

5 years ago

Glad to hear that - I've had Ghost of a Tale high on my "to play soon" list, so I may have to make a start very soon.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.