https://store.steampowered.com/app/750031/This_War_of_Mine_Stories__Season_Pass/

"The Last Broadcast will be priced at $3.99 USD. Due to the significant growth of this DLC, the season pass will change from its price of $4.99 to $6.99 on November 14, 2018. We strongly encourage players to act now if they want to get this great content before the price increase! Everyone who has purchased the season pass to date will receive all of the content without any additional cost."

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

For Humble monthly subscribers, it's available on the Humble Store for $4.49 (-10%) and $0.21 (5%) wallet funds cash back.

It's a bit cheaper on 2game and Gamebillet. And even more cheaper on the grey market sites like G2A. I'd personally go for 2game (gamebillet never worked for me) or Humble Store, though.

EDIT: Coupons "ISTHEREANYDEAL" and "HAPPY2GAME" and will give you a 10% discount on 2game, "HALLOWEEN2GAME" will give you 13%.

5 years ago*

Season Pass on sale at dreamgame for $4.28(even lower than humble bundle) and with my $0.40 reward credit comes out to $3.88 for me.

5 years ago

It's $3.60 on Voidu with "BLUEWINTER"
10% off + additional 20% off with the coupon code.

5 years ago

Season pass with no content... Nah, I'll pass.

5 years ago

An interesting decision. They've released a season pass with one episode, promising two more episodes to come in the year. Now, a year later they're only getting around to releasing one of those promised episodes and are doubling the price.

I think I'll wait to see if they ever release all the episodes and, more importantly, if they're any good before spending any money on this.

The developers are also very bad at communication, I'm following This War of Mine on Steam and have received no notification of this planned price increase. They've also been very quiet on the progress of the second episode's development.

5 years ago

the season pass will change from its price of $4.99 to $6.99

doubling the price.

When did we switch over to using Trump math?

5 years ago

Silly me, I thought it was going from $3.99 to $6.99. It's still a 28.6% increase for a product that was supposed to have three parts by now and is only just getting the second.

Who knows if they'll increase the price again when they get around to releasing part three?

I'll just wait to see if they finish all the planned parts and if they're any good; then I'll wait further for the inevitable 75% summer/winter Steam sale. Even at a hypothetical $8.99 that'll be $2.25, cheaper than it's going for now and I can be sure of what I'm paying for then too.

5 years ago*

Pssst. Trump is a smarter man than you.

5 years ago

Yeah, he has the best brain.

/s

5 years ago

Yeah I'll wait until the price goes back down after they fail to sell it at this price, considering how slow they've been to release promised content but thanks a lot for keeping us updated.

5 years ago

RECENT REVIEWS: Mostly Negative (75)
ALL REVIEWS: Mixed (863)

5 years ago

The base game itself has very high reviews. It seems that the negative reviews was because of the subsequent episodes of the season pass not being released on time.

However they are now releasing the 2nd of the 3 episodes soon, so if you are thinking of buying it now, those reviews don't really matter. From what I have read the the previous dlcs(including the bonus dlc) was quite good.

5 years ago

We strongly encourage players to act now if they want to get this great content before the price increase!

Haha... yeah, no.

5 years ago

Of COURSE they do, since they stand to make money from impulse buys if people "buy that" hook line and sinker.

5 years ago

Oh no, a business encouraging that you purchase their wares!

5 years ago

Season pass grants access to three Stories:

This War of Mine: Stories - Father's promise (1st episode)
This War of Mine: Stories - The Last Broadcast (2nd episode) will launch on November 14, 2018, to mark the 4th anniversary of the original release of the game.

I was about to buy it some months ago but after see that the ONLY dlc was relesed aprox. a year ago and read the reviews, i must say No Thanks!

5 years ago*

They are now releasing the 2nd of the 3 episodes promised. From what I have read the stories was pretty good. It is just the delay that caused a lot of the negative reviews. Since I am only considering getting it now, from my perspective I will be receiving 2 of the episodes soon with the 3rd one eventually coming, so I don't think those negative reviews of impatient season pass buyers applies at all.

5 years ago

bold move with the current steam reviews

5 years ago

Let them be. This SP is crap.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

damn ,missed this dlc on sale :(

5 years ago

There was never a sale for this Season Pass, at least at the Steam store.

5 years ago

I'm glad I bought it when I did. I was really excited for it but then the first episode was pretty average and then no new ones came out after it. I'm not even sure I'd be excited to re-install it when the new episode comes out

5 years ago

I see it being on sale for 25% off a lot

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.