Day of the Devs 2024 Bundle

1 Tier, 35 Items

30 Jan 2024 - 01 Mar 2024 25 Mar 2024 (?)

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

Notes:

• Rewards are available to backers who donate by February 29th.

• The keys have been allocated on April 24th via a Humble Bundle gift link

• Tier 1 includes: VIP Access to Day of the Devs 2024: San Francisco, and Day of the Devs 2024: The Game Awards Edition (Winter 2024)

πŸ”‘ Full list of subs (there are no region locks)

100 USD | 100 EUR

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
A Little to the Left 91% of 6331 - πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1629520 W M Dβœ… 0 $14.99
Afterparty 72% of 607 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/762220 W M Dβœ… 3 $19.99
BELOW 70% of 1147 - πŸ† 24.99 CV app/250680 W Dβœ… 0 $24.99
Birth 96% of 1701 - πŸ† 10.99 CV app/1889040 W M 0 $10.99
Broken Age 82% of 4357 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/232790 W M L Dβœ… 11 $14.99
Bugsnax 97% of 3989 ❀ πŸ† 24.99 CV app/674140 W M Dβœ… 0 $24.99
Critter Crunch 95% of 251 - πŸ† 1.05 CV app/61730 W M D🟑 1 $6.99
Escape Academy 86% of 682 ❀ πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1812090 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Everything 83% of 2936 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/582270 W M L Dβœ… 8 $14.99
Falcon Age 77% of 163 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1075080 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Flinthook 74% of 580 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/401710 W M L Dβœ… 1 $14.99
Frog Detective 1: The Haunted Island 95% of 2163 - πŸ† 0.75 CV app/963000 W M Dβœ… 6 $4.99
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard 97% of 941 - πŸ† 0.75 CV app/1047220 W M Dβœ… 2 $4.99
Gang Beasts 84% of 44300 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/285900 W M L Dβœ… 6 $19.99
Garbage Pail Kids: Mad Mike and the Quest for Stale Gum 95% of 21 - πŸ† 9.99 CV βš™οΈ app/1897630 W 0 $9.99
GNOG 92% of 356 ❀ πŸ† 1.50 CV app/290510 W M L Dβœ… 5 $9.99
Grindstone 92% of 136 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1818690 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Knuckle Sandwich 88% of 366 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1012570 W D🟑 0 $19.99
Loot Rascals 87% of 64 ❀ πŸ† 1.50 CV app/443880 W 1 $9.99
Melatonin 95% of 4440 - πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1585220 W M Dβœ… 0 $14.99
Mercenary Kings 74% of 1162 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/218820 W M L Dβœ… 4 $19.99
Mutazione 96% of 840 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1080750 W M L Dβœ… 2 $19.99
N++ 95% of 2271 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/230270 W M L D🟑 7 $14.99
Oxenfree 92% of 8729 ❀ πŸ† 1.50 CV app/388880 W M L Dβœ… 8 $9.99
OXENFREE II: Lost Signals 90% of 1187 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1574310 W M Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Psychonauts 2 96% of 8775 - πŸ† 59.99 CV app/607080 W M L D🟑 0 $59.99
Return of the Obra Dinn 96% of 21959 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/653530 W M Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Rez Infinite 91% of 986 ❀ πŸ† 24.99 CV app/636450 W Dβœ… 0 $24.99
Sea of Stars 88% of 6593 - πŸ† 34.99 CV app/1244090 W Dβœ… 0 $34.99
Sportsfriends 80% of 30 - - 2.25 CV app/277850 W M L 2 $14.99
Subnautica 96% of 232528 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/264710 W M Dβœ… 1 $29.99
Super Time Force Ultra 90% of 649 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/250700 W M L Dβœ… 3 $14.99
Thumper 92% of 3682 ❀ πŸ† 19.99 CV app/356400 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
TOEM 99% of 3467 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1307580 W M L Dβœ… 2 $19.99
Venba 94% of 870 - πŸ† 2.25 CV app/1491670 W Dβœ… 1 $14.99

A Tier 2 purchase is also available (250 USD). It includes all the games from T1, plus a loot box of fabulous Day of the Devs swag from iam8bit, including:

• Day of the Devs Official Mug
  • Day of the Devs Cozy Socks
  • Day of the Devs Cool Custom Keychain

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
βš™οΈ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $642.65

CV:

• 396.36 (?)

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

View attached image.
2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What is this for you, a Thumper of a deal or just some Lost Signals?

View Results
[Buy for games] I need Everything in here to N++ my Steam game collection.
[Buy for charity] I believe in celebrating video games, and welcome everyone else who agrees to be my Sportsfriends.
[Buy for $250] They got me on the Flinthook with that swag. I just love physical rewards, guess I'm one of those Loot Rascals.
[Buy to attend] VIP tickets for two events in California? That's better than any Haunted Island! I hope the Afterparty is included as well.
[Have (mostly)] I should sign BELOW the dotted line for what, things I already own and some Stale Gum?
[Skip, too expensive] To afford something like this, I'd have to get out my Grindstone, become a proficient cutpurse, and finally rob a bunch of undeserving grannies. No can do.
[Skip, dislike games] Someone dared to interrupt my Melatonin secretion with these boring titles? If you wake me up again, you won't avoid a well-deserved Knuckle Sandwich.
[Offended by $250 tier] An extra $150 for a some cheap merchandise? We truly live in a Broken Age.

100 🀨? Nahhh

2 months ago

thought it was a mistake but it isn't

2 months ago

That price, lol

2 months ago

If I pay 250$, I get some developers used socks??

2 months ago*

Sounds like a good deal

2 months ago

its a charity bundle, its more of a little thank you

2 months ago

Charity is nice, but 100$/€ is too much.

2 months ago

Charity... for the devs - you pay the devs, for the games, there is zero "charity" on that charity page, and $250 is laughable.

4 weeks ago

Removed message for my mistake.

2 months ago*

I am not sure, but I think this is not Humble?

2 months ago

I see. My mistake then

2 months ago

This isn't a Humble thing. They used to host previous Day of the Devs bundles, but I guess they ditched them.

2 months ago

I see, I'm not that updated, so I appreciate the info.

2 months ago

The last Day of the Devs bundle on HB was in 2022. Double Fine has gone independent and is hosting this all by themselves now.

2 months ago*

I see, thanks for the info. Didn't know they went independent.

2 months ago

Tempting. But expensive.
its a good price if you want most of the stuff that hasn't been bundled before to.

also supports charity.

2 months ago

Good luck to those devs.

2 months ago

$100? lol?

2 months ago

A mug, a keychain and socks for an additional $150?

And I'm going to speculate that since these items are not games, iam8bit keeps the entirety of the $150, less the probably 5 bucks it cost to make the stuff. What a deal, I'll take two.

2 months ago

lol

2 months ago

Remember when bundles were cheap? It feels like a distant memory now.

2 months ago

It is, you're old. Oldest you've ever been, to be honest

2 months ago

Lots of very awesome wishlist games in there. Alas, maaan, 100 bucks is just ... eh.

2 months ago

They're nutzz...

2 months ago

checks pockets I have no money, but I'd love to get for a few games there that are on my wishlist. Value-wise, idk if it's really worth it. But scratch that... that goes out to help.

2 months ago

Soon they'll have to add interest free 6 month payments for these bundles cause I'm clearly not the target audience.

This is right now technically ?worth? it for the value as even at the lowest prices these games go well over $100, but some you might already have, some have been free on epic, some are new full priced with no discounts or only got like a 10% 20% discount so far max, and there's plenty of games that are like $20 but they honestly look like $3-$5 and some titles look very similar(likely as they come from the same devs). As the months go by, this will change however.

Also, I don't understand what kind of charity this is. Like what cause does this help? Is this like funding E3 basically? So a company can pay their employees and fund their events? Basically it's a charity so they can have game expos for indie games or whoever sponsors them? How is this different than them getting previous sponsorships? I can't say I exactly see this as very beneficial to me especially since it's not available in every state. They also have 3 game expos a year, one again in march and one at the end of the year. Lastly, wouldn't it be better if they adjusted the price for those who can't attend the expo? I know I got a lot of complaints, but we're not funding cancer research, homelessness rehousing programs, affordable healthcare, adoption programs, basic human needs, etc. We're funding a twitch con out of "charity".

However they seem to have sold around 300 bundles so far and if you have absolutely nothing in here and you like everything in here and didn't have a backlog then yeah it's a decent deal. I just already bought the bundles and games for this month I don't feel like dropping another $100. Personally the games I most want in here are Sea of Stars, Psychonauts 2, Bugsnax, and Oxenfree II. I'm projecting but I feel like I can get these for less than $100 eventually.

View attached image.
2 months ago*

And some are on Game Pass already, like Sea of Stars, TOEM and Venba.

2 months ago

And Oxenfree 2 is in Netflix's game pack, so it's playable if you have any subscription

2 months ago

I have to get in on this netflix game pack thing since I can get a hold of a netflix acc maybe, is it only on mobile?

2 months ago

Yes. It's definitely on android as I've seen it, unsure about apple.
(Maybe can work with Bluestacks or other android emulation on PC)

2 months ago

I played both games on my iphone so they're available on apple.

2 months ago

Regulations are needed.

2 months ago

Wow, that's expensive. Even for the unbundled stuff you shouldn't expect more than 50 bucks imo.

2 months ago

I'm not feeling this charitable so I think I'll have to pass on buying this.

2 months ago*

How legit is this?

2 months ago

You serious? If you're questioning whether you'll get scammed, the answer is no shot. They've done this since at least 2018 except their previous bundles used to be on humble bundle. My guess is this one is on their website because humble likely has a $ limit and asks them to pick a charity, and they consider themselves the charity so that wouldn't work out.

2 months ago

Yes, I'm serious. I never heard of this. The page is new, the YouTube channel is new, There are no dates for their show, their key delivery, or how long can be donated for keys to get. Sorry If I hurt your feelings, but it looks fishy.

2 months ago

they are hosting themselves as they are formally a non-profit now.

2 months ago

It's legit not a charity. You are basically paying them to do more game dev stuff. They are using some legal angles to not pay taxes.

2 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

2 months ago

thank you

2 months ago

100$ seems a bit steep. Even if the combined value of games + VIP access seems to warrant it. But I guess this is primarily centered at US citizens anyway. 100$ isn't much when you can earn that in 2-3 hours. I have to work a full working day to earn the same amount (And I am way over average salary in my region), so these kind of "charities" alienate other part of the world IMO.

But hey, 34k already donated and the donation pop-up shows that its basically only Americans paying. So I guess it will be fine.

2 months ago

It's also about the monthly salary for some countries too. I'm okay in that I earn more than that in a day, but still wouldn't jump with owning so many of them already.

2 months ago

Don't stress most US workers also have to work a whole day for $100 after taxes.

2 months ago

Oh, yeah. No doubt - my point wasn't to say US-citizens are swimming in wealth and don't care about this. Just wanted to point out how average salary in my country is the minimum in USA and how average salary in USA is about what the top-earners in my country make.

To be more precise - I have to work almost 1 and a half days to earn 100$. To put it in context - Average salary in my country is shy of 20k while in USA it is around 50k. So while obviously most still work hard for their earnings, the whole economic situation is waaay different.

And while obviously cost of living differs (and that also only in real estate pretty much), we still have the same prices for products like this, which as I said - alienates the part of the world which earns less, yet has to pay the same.

2 months ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

2 months ago*

100€ for 30 games is basically Fanatical Platinum prices for each game, so it's not even an outlier. But it has the usual bulk issue of too many owned, and ending up being a huge sum as a whole.

2 months ago

What is the money for exactly?

If I didn't have the games, I could see the value, but I already have Afterparty, Birth, Broken Age, Bugsnax, Everything, Frog Detectives (but no 3?), Gang Beasts, GNOG, Mercenary Kings, Mutazione, N++, Oxenfree, Rez, Obra Dinn, Sea of Stars, Subnautica, Thumper, TOEM, Venba...

If I didn't have those, and the cause was worthy, then I'd possibly go for it (at $50 I could see a buy), but can't justify that for just Psychonauts 2.

2 months ago

It's to fund them having events from what I understand? So to pay employees and have game expos.

"Day of the Devs is now a nonprofit and we need your support to help us continue our mission!

Day of the Devs was established in 2012 by Double Fine Productions and iam8bit as a way to give back to our supportive communities. Our mission: to celebrate the creativity, diversity and magic of video games, give a voice to emerging or underrepresented talent, and to connect players with developers, and their games.

Over the last decade we have shined a bright sparkling spotlight on many hundreds of games, hosted tens of thousands of people at our in-person events, and reached millions of viewers through our virtual showcases, and we have done all of this for FREE β€” providing our programs for no cost to either developers, or players.
To do this we have relied heavily on industry sponsorship, proceeds from game bundles and largely donated time from our organizers, our game curation committee, and our collaborators.

We have essentially always run things as a non-profit, but making it official – through a fiscal sponsorship partnership with Legacy Global – it opens us up to better funding opportunities, makes our fundraising efforts more transparent and public, and helps our sponsors and audience understand how critical their support truly is.

Additionally, this establishes Day of the Devs as being fully independent from other video game related organizations, which clarifies our commitment to being 100% platform agnostic.

To put on even one great show or showcase like ours comes with significant costs from venue hire, equipment, staffing, video production, etc, and over the past few years, our programs have grown in size and quality.

We have big plans for 2024 and beyond, and we want Day of the Devs to always remain FREE to everyone, but we can’t do any of this without your support!

Please consider donating to Day of the Devs, so we can all continue celebrating the majesty of video games together. Thank you <3

But WAIT! We’re not done: We have REWARDS!"

~ https://www.dayofthedevs.com/

2 months ago

so it isn't really a charity just we pay money and they feature a few games in a event room or on their website (sure people really normally look at that) in the hopes they get noticed and make some sales and money - unless I am missing something (and I very welll might be) - this doesn't feel like one I could support

2 months ago

Not a "proper" charity imo. It's more like running a business under the pretext of it being a charity, however I don't know what they do with the money exactly. From what it says on their website:

"Your generous donations will ensure that Day of the Devs can continue to have awesome events year-round. All proceeds from donations will go directly to costs related to putting on our numerous shows, from our San Francisco Edition taking place in March, to our Digital Showcase at Summer Game Fest, to the Game Awards Edition in winter!"

But they do advertise themselves as "DAY OF THE DEVS IS NOW A 501(C)(3) NONPROFIT".

A 501C3 Charity is exempt from taxes and is labeled as follows:
"The exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3) are charitable, religious, educational, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition, and preventing cruelty to children or animals. The term charitable is used in its generally accepted legal sense and includes relief of the poor, the distressed, or the underprivileged; advancement of religion; advancement of education or science; erecting or maintaining public buildings, monuments, or works; lessening the burdens of government; lessening neighborhood tensions; eliminating prejudice and discrimination; defending human and civil rights secured by law; and combating community deterioration and juvenile delinquency."

Some of these seem decent but I don't know under which one of these they have qualified, however they don't pay taxes. Not saying everyone there job's is easy, but everyone else working a normal job pays taxes, and they also get sponsored and fund from regular people while selling a $100 bundle. While it's cute, I don't know how people would feel if I started a lemonade stand charity under the pretext of "eliminating prejudice and discrimination" and then sold the lemonades and got sponsored while I kept all the money and basically invested it all back into myself and called myself a charity, like I'm doing you a favor for existing.

It doesn't sit right with me either. Charities and tax exemptions should be for good causes not for fun projects.

2 months ago

100% what I thought to begin with not to mention it isn't even like they own the games or anything they are "selling" in any case

2 months ago

everyone else working a normal job pays taxes

To be clear, the employees of a nonprofit still have to pay income taxes just like everyone else.

The organization itself is required to use any excess income ("profit" in a traditional business) for the stated purpose, individuals cannot gain or it is illegal.

2 months ago

I wouldn't think that this needs to be explained, but knowledge is just like that. You don't know a thing until you do :)

2 months ago

But, as far as I know, when it's a non-profit organization, your 'donation' is deductible on your next tax filing. So whether you agree or not with the organization's status, you can get a tax benefit from your 'donation.'

edit: sorry, I didn't notice how old this comment was

3 weeks ago

Is this as good as the one from December the Jingle Jam - for me it is not as much value for money here - passing easily

2 months ago

You can't really compare those 2 bundles. This is much more expensive and have great 'premium' games in it.

2 months ago

Yes and also a lot of filler (many times bundled games - not meaning they are bad in anyway) could I compare it to choices which I got the whole of 2023 for I think Β£72 or there about

2 months ago*

Price is ridiculous. N++ is a $1 game just a year ago on fanatical, was bundled 3 games for 2.99 like a bunch of times. I don't see the value for $100.

2 months ago

And combined historical lows for 10 headliners equals to that $100. It is expensive, but price is not that ridiculous. That is why I said that for 60-70 this would be a buy from me.

2 months ago

I know it's for charity and all, but considering I have absolutely no interest in attending anything, and just want the games, $100 is a bit steep for me. Which sucks, because there's at LEAST half a dozen games there on my Wishlist that I'd happily buy in a bundle like this, but they should offer a reduction for people not interested in attending anything.

2 months ago

+1 maybe I to would buy it if so I mean San Francisco is not easy to get too even if you live in the USA like thinking I could attend a show in Newcastle just because I live in the UK - that would require travailing a long way and food and fuel etc.... mostly for people who are not very local the cost of the tickets would be the cheaper part of it all

edit: would not buy it now as it looks like they are not a real Charity and just pretend they are to avoid paying tax

2 months ago*

You can't just pretend to be a charity, don't twist it in a way they are kicking dogs to avoid paying taxes. It's okay if you don't understand things, no need to be vitriolic.

From reigift's comment:
"A 501C3 Charity is exempt from taxes and is labeled as follows:
"The exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3) are charitable, religious, educational, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition, and preventing cruelty to children or animals."

They already were doing this for free in the past years, as shown here. What really changed is that they are now independent from Double Fine (see previous link) and as an official nonprofit, donors can use their donations as tax write-offs. So the event, that already worked for no profits can amass more support and funds for what they were already doing - as an official non-profit. More info about this at the wiki page of 501(c)(3) organizations (they are not called charities to begin with)

2 months ago*

Thank you, Adam, (and stpaul) for clarifying these things for folks. If they have 501(c)(3) status, then pretty much by definition they are legit. An individual may or may not want to support their cause of course, and may not be able to afford that level of expense for a cause which-- I think is fair to say-- is charitable but not exactly trying to eradicate world hunger. :D

Not every cause or every fund-raiser is targeted at everybody. I think it's great that they can now accept donations as a 501(c)(3), and their donors can write off the donation.

2 months ago*

oh legit or not it is not leaving a very good taste in most people's mouths that they get to take our money for an event like this

edit: and don't say that your paying for the games then if that was the case which they already said they are a bonus and not why you are giving them money (even though it clearly would be) then it would be a purchase and not a fundraiser (even though I and lots of other people still can't tell how or why this is a fundraiser or what they even plan to do with are money - put on media events?) - the game list isn't too bad though (even with the high amount of repearts)

2 months ago*

If there was an option to just buy keys for $60 without VIP Access, which I would never use in the first place, I would bite. Bundle has a lot of great games which are on my wishlist, but a hundred is a big ask. If they add more good ones in the meantime, who knows...

2 months ago

No steam keys, no buy. And the price is too high.

2 months ago

There will be Steam keys, they just "will be delivered at a later date". The price is basically an 80% off discount if you count all of the games and their retail values in $ or €. And of course it's mainly a fundraiser for a non-profit organization, the games are a bonus.

2 months ago

They claim the games are a "bonus" but we all know that no one would just hand them money without them and i bet most if not all the people who have "donated" would do so if the games were not a factor

2 months ago

They claim the games are a "bonus" but we all know that no one would just hand them money without them
and
i bet most if not all the people who have "donated" would do so if the games were not a factor

You need to pick one because those two contradict each other.

2 months ago

sorry I mean not donate if the games were not included - my bad

2 months ago

So what you're saying is, that those games are worth $100?

2 months ago

no I am not saying that (and what people feel they are worth is up to them) what I am saying is there is zero chance anyone is just going to give them $100 for whatever it is they are doing (still can't really tell) so that is the reason the games are included in the first place because some people might feel that they would get $100+ value from them - particularly if they don't own the very bundled ones before hand

2 months ago

So how do you explain the people donating $250? Mug, socks and keychain?

I mean no one would just hand them money without them and i bet most if not all the people who have "donated" wouldn't do so if the mug, socks and keychain were not a factor, right? /s

And how do you explain the people donating even more?

(And: yes, I've seen a couple of $250 donations and at least one even higher one.)

Of course, these kind of incentives are there for a reason. But the reason is not "otherwise no one will give us money at all". It is "hopefully this way even more people will give us money". Btw: we didn't even talk about the "VIP Access to Day of the Devs 2024: San Francisco, and Day of the Devs 2024: The Game Awards Edition (Winter 2024)" incentive yet which might also be a factor for some but also doesn't explain the $250 and more donations.

And it's the same with any kind of charity and/or fundraising that includes games or any other kind of incentive. Just because you don't understand or support the cause itself, it doesn't mean no one does. Just because you'd only do it for the incentive, it doesn't mean everyone does.

Just look at Humble bundles. Look at the people donating more than the minimum amount. And every single charity they ever made a bundle for, most probably also gets donations outside of Humble and without additional incentives. You just don't regularly see some donation counter for those, because you only look at game bundles.

2 months ago*

I was just looking at this and honestly, the people giving $250 or more are likely closer to this project in some way and know what it's for. I've read their page and all I see is "We're a game design studio and we want to give back to the community, so give us money." What kind of a difference is their non-profit making to people's lives? Does it make a difference at all? They haven't showcased any of this.

Like, I have enough of those games in my library, so I'm not interested in that bundle, even if it was only $30. But if I was going to donate to them, I'd want to know that the money is actually going toward something worthwhile.

I donate money every year to a charity called "The Friends of St. Luke's" in Dublin without any incentives because I know they make a difference in the lives of people going through cancer treatment. I think this is a worthwhile cause. Incentives aren't needed if you give people a good enough reason to give you money and people can see the difference their money is making.

EDIT: From re-reading what I gather it's just a gaming event they're putting on and want it to be free for everyone. Well, that doesn't resonate with me in any way. Yeah, they definitely should have spread out those games into tiers and offered lower cost incentives with the full bundle for 100. They'd probably have met their goal by now.

2 months ago*

30% or so discount if you look at just historic lows against the previously unbundled games. + a fair chunk of bundled games.

2 months ago

Calculating a discount based on discounted prices seems weird, but sure.

2 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.