HELLO COMMUNITY

I know that this post will be deleted by the mods/support member as soon they see it but still I do feel to write when i think something is wrong or something that people in charge felt wrong in doing so. Moreover the case is described with as much detail as possible..

Why i made this post?

Well i recently created two groups in steam, and i do create special giveaways sometimes for either of the two groups and sometimes i do create giveaways in which the people from both the group can participate. Recently i heard of a website name GLEAM DOT IO which is again a similar website for organizing giveaways, but the thing is that in order to participate, there are certain things you've to do in order to gain an entry. So as my 25th giveaway was approached, i created a HEARTS OF IV giveaway on gleam and post the link in the thread, where i created the giveaway as INVITE ONLY and those who follow the steps will receive that, but yeah at that moment i was experimenting with GLEAM, i removed the link immediately because of a violation of the TOS, according to the member PeteOzzy, who has a moderator level access in this forum. (If mentioning the name is a violation, do let me know, i'll remove it). But then there was another SG support Operative named MSKOTOR (again if you want me to remove the name, do let me know, but i won't remove this post) who pointed out that i allegedly tricking people. Below are the exact words he used in the imgur image link.

REPLY FROM SUPPORT

Here's the alleged post and this time I'm not giving the link as they would again impose that I'm circumventing. Well, later i updated the post where i removed certain words which imply "mandatory" in a way or two, but as most of the SG users are already aware, participating in a group only giveaway doesn't necessary to get subscribed on YT or Twitter.

Then when i asked the support level member that i want that moderator level member to respond, they responded here and as you can see the member somewhat trying to criticize me, but since i've respect for that member, i immediately responded and edited the said post.

In order to get the attention of the support, i created another post where i mentioned this and you can clearly see the respond from the support, and they issued a suspension if i did the same thing again.

Well i do have faith in the Steamtrades and the Steamgifts community, i openly ask a question to everyone.

Does these instructions mentioned here, aren't comply with the SG guidelines?

In addition, is this wrong??

Does these instructions UPDATED mentioned here, aren't comply with the SG guidelines?

In addition, is this wrong??

Please do answer in the comments as I'm really want to know what this community actually thinks in this case.

SOME INSIGHTS

1. Exactly what happened when they closed my thread. check the post

2. When they restricted me of making separate threads, though it's not against rules.

3. Support Request to insight 1

VOTE HERE

DISCLAIMER

In case if the support/mod has any problem regarding mentioning the names, do let me know in the comments, I'll remove them immediately and edit the post regarding the same, but i won't delete this post at all, because now i've had enough.

Regards,
Abrix

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Posting all those threads about the same topic could be considered spamming.
Just change your original thread that it follows the rules here and you will be fine.

5 years ago

Congratulations to all the mods for their patience. Not only with this particular case, but in general. If I was a mod, I would have lost it a long time ago and started giving suspensions and permabans like candy in a school

5 years ago*

Are you the candyman?

5 years ago

5 years ago

????

5 years ago

oooh, you're making me feel old XD

5 years ago

lol good old days XD

5 years ago

My favorite kind of Candyman ;)

5 years ago

Much better!! :D

5 years ago

Would you like to just have some Candy? XD

5 years ago

Another old but good song XD

5 years ago

All favorites of mine. I'm mostly stuck to the 90s-00s songs. :D

5 years ago

Old but gold :D

5 years ago

Say my name three times fscibg a mirror

5 years ago

I'll say your name pretty much. ;)
Cheers~

5 years ago

I can see that English isn't your main language, which might be part of the problem because your words might be interpreted differently from how you meant them.

However, I think it's the responsibility of all users to know that these things cannot be requirements, and it should not be possible to make them think otherwise. I mean, anyone can just say "You need to give me 1 million to enter this giveaway". Hopefully nobody takes that seriously.

5 years ago

it looks like the only thing you want from sg is exposure and to advertise your groups, social network, and youtube.

protip: sg isn't a platform for people to promote themselves. it's a giveaway site, with its own giveaway system.
why post links to gleam or offsite "raffles" when you can make them here?
it's like posting 5-seconds videos with links to twitch or dailymotion on youtube... 🤦‍♀️

btw, THIS thread is still breaking the rules. it was created in august 31th, and edited less than 2 hours ago.
i still don't know what are you trying to prove here, except that you haven't listened to what support told you multiple times.

unless this thread is to thank support for their endless patience and not suspending you for spamming (yes, making several threads to advertise and "bump" your groups is spam) and breaking the rules, then i have no idea what you are doing. 🤦‍♀️

View attached image.
5 years ago

Offtopic: love your dark SG theme!! Me want too!! D: Where can I find this script please?

5 years ago

I think there are specific scripts as well, but I think they're available on ESGST.

5 years ago

I see! Thanks, I'll look it up, because I've searched here on SG for a theme script, couldn't find any ♡

5 years ago

🍉🍉🍉 first you need to join my groups here, here and here 🍉🍉🍉
🐤🐤🐤 then follow my youtube channel, twice 🐤🐤🐤
🥊🥊🥊 twitter and facebook 🥊🥊🥊
😎😎😎 and some gleam giveaways: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 😎😎😎

when you're done, you can click this link full of referrals ❤️️😁

5 years ago

lol thanks Mully XD

5 years ago

the thing is, i haven't posted the 1-2-3-4-5 as gleam giveaways, they're SG giveaways, so unless you're aware of the whole situation, i would advise you to read it again. Thanks.

5 years ago

So great

5 years ago

Can I pay with exposure?

5 years ago

I'd give you a heartlist for this but you already have it, so have a bunch of spam links that you can follow in exchange for a GA ticket instead. :^)

5 years ago

Xax0xa0a0x0ax0ax0ax0a0xa0x0xax0a0xax0x0a
Thanks for that. ^^

5 years ago

Hi there, you should read my post again, i already posted that i edited that thread today, maybe you skipped that part

5 years ago

Look at the image. She is referring to your updated thread.

5 years ago

Damn you are thick mate.

You tell people to read your post again. Perhaps you should read it again, take a moment, have a cup of tea, read it again, and maybe then the penny might drop. ;)

5 years ago

You've been wrong here on every level.
First you break the rules and try and fool the users with your original instructions on how to enter the giveaway.
Then you don't listen to support and demand personal attention from a certain someone (imagine if a person was caught speeding and they just demanded some other cop to come and ticket them...)
Then you change your text and make demands to have your thread reopened.
The changed text is also very suggestive towards that they need to do all 6 steps. (why would you even number the steps...?)
Then you turn this into a huge deal even though you could've just read the FAQ and the guidelines...

Every step you've taken has been misguided or plain wrong to an extent.
The support tries to be courteous and patient, yet you keep just poking them and ignoring what they say. (like in this very thread)
You accuse another user on this thread that he has blacklisted you for no reason, like some victim card or something to make them look bad.

Just quit while you're ahead. Everyone's telling you this right now.
You obviously have difficulties with English, so perhaps it's not good to get into an argument, where that exact thing is required of you. Read the rules, figure them out and then come out swinging, if you still feel you've been wronged. In reality of course, the rules argue against you as well.

In reality, you're not looking for input. Every time you're criticized, you just ignore them and say "I appreciate that you've commented" or you just make some counter argument that ignores the previous comment.

In all honesty, I would think the 128 comments already posted would have conveyed you in that already.

5 years ago

Well here's your reply

First you break the rules and try and fool the users with your original instructions on how to enter the giveaway.

Well i didn't, you should read the things and everyone here is old enough, and pardon me, i don't have any intention in fooling anyone, so no pun intended.

Then you don't listen to support and demand personal attention from a certain someone (imagine if a person was caught speeding and they just demanded some other cop to come and ticket them...)

You haven't read the post where i've a conflict with the way the support is actually responding, and even though after making the necessary changes, making them aware, and even creating a thread for that, still no response in the updated situation.

Then you change your text and make demands to have your thread reopened.

I did that because the users here demanded so, and still after doing that still no response.

The support tries to be courteous and patient, yet you keep just poking them and ignoring what they say. (like in this very thread)

I didn't, i just want to know why they're allowing some things of the same variation and even though i did what they asked, still they didn't opened the thread. period.

You accuse another user on this thread that he has blacklisted you for no reason, like some victim card or something to make them look bad.

I'm not playing the victim card, and please for god's sake check the way he said earlier.

In reality, you're not looking for input. Every time you're criticized, you just ignore them and say "I appreciate that you've commented" or you just make some counter argument that ignores the previous comment.

Well i guess we are all humans and it's everyone's right to say when they feel that they have been ignored/(i don't get the word as of now) even though following the rules.

5 years ago

Well i didn't

So you didn't post a Gleam(dot)io giveaway like you said you did? Right...

i don't have any intention in fooling anyone

So you didn't at first write that they need to join both groups, subscribe and so on, like you said you did and posted a picture that you did? Right...

so no pun intended.

Good example of your English skills getting in the way. That's not a pun.

You haven't read the post where i've a conflict with the way the support is actually responding

The context around it doesn't change anything. You demanded a different support member for arbitrary reasons. There was no reason why you needed them, no matter what you've already said. Those weren't valid reasons.

still no response in the updated situation.

They responded now. They also told you how to fix it before and that's all you needed.

I did that because the users here demanded so, and still after doing that still no response.

I'd like to ask where the demands were. You didn't show any demands for it. At best I saw people comment on this thread that you should just fix it and reopen it, but that doesn't count since this is after this thread and you made the demands before this thread. Plus, the users I mentioned, didn't demand it, instead they recommended it to you for you, not for themselves.

I didn't, i just want to know why they're allowing some things of the same variation and even though i did what they asked, still they didn't opened the thread. period.

First of all, as far as I'm aware, you can reopen it yourself. Second of all, you ignored them. They said why. This is a quote from this very post from a support member that you responded to: "You can't post giveaways the require special actions to join .. "you need to follow this or that" etc. Gleam giveaways aren't allowed on SG, these require special actions.".
You also responded with: "Besides I've already checked the support and as mentioned I'm not asking users to. mandatory join twitter or YouTube handle in order to join the giveaway, even that isn't the mechanism or intention.", which is completely untrue, since in the OP you literally admit that you had to change it because it sounded like those steps were mandatory.

I'm not playing the victim card, and please for god's sake check the way he said earlier.

Why else would you bring up the blacklist topic? I checked what he said once again and the first part was spot on. You are whoring yourself out, flat out. I used to stream a lot and if that's not whoring out, then I don't know what is. Have some self-awareness for crying out loud. You do you, but at least understand what you do.
The second part was in direct connection to the way your first post was written. It was an underhanded tactic and that's what he addressed. You represented yourself that way. He didn't try to see you in the best light, but he didn't have to. He wasn't unfair to you at all. Since when is shameless self-promotion and deception (whether intentional or not, doesn't matter much) some noble thing that can't be criticized? You screwed up and he just flat out said it. Don't be offended over that. You have rights to act in different ways, but people also have the right to criticize you.
You're the one who played the victim card and you're the one who reacted in that way. He gave you what you wanted: feedback. Don't be offended when it's not the feedback you were hoping for.

Well i guess we are all humans and it's everyone's right to say when they feel that they have been ignored

I never said that I felt ignored. You ignored everyone else. Read your own responses and compare them to the types of comments you've received. Anything that's negative is usually brushed off. Other than this one. I'm happy you took the time to actually respond to this one though.

(i don't get the word as of now) even though following the rules.

Not sure what "get the word as of now" means, but okay. But also, yeah, ignoring is allowed. No one argued that. But you were obviously hoping for an overwhelming support and instead you've gotten the exact opposite. You pretend that you want feedback, but you only wanted positive feedback, even if you don't like to admit it. You're a two-faced person in this situation. A fair and responsible person in the OP and a sensitive person with underhanded tactics in the comments. This isn't a language barrier issue either. This is just a question of behavior.

No need to respond to this. We've said everything there is to say. At best you'll say "You can think what you want", which is a bitch way to say "I have no response, but I can't admit I was mistaken" and at worst you'll ignore half the things that people have said and repeat your point while pretending that you haven't gotten a response.

Ninja edit: I just saw you were suspended when I finished writing this. Don't just complain about the support for doing this. You have time to cool down. Think why they did it. Read the FAQ, the rules, the announcements, the comments on this thread and the guidelines to see why people were against your point.

5 years ago*

Your breaking ST rules and now SG rules and your in a "fight" with mods and support now, you always need to be right, others always need to be wrong... the only and small thing people can do is to blacklist you and you need a big suspension... When your wrong just accept it and move on!

5 years ago

I'm not talking to you, so please shut your mouth, i don't want to start that facade that you did to me on ST, so please don't comment here, this post is not for you.

5 years ago

You are rude as fuck.

5 years ago

READ THIS and judge yourself.

Note to the mods - if you think this comment should not be here, lemme know. thanks

5 years ago

I'll sum it up for the sake of whoever finds it too long: nag, nag, nag. And drama queening.

5 years ago

I read that -rep and participated in community voting, my opinion hasn't changed. Also I'd like to thank you for blacklisting me and giving better odds to the rest of the community, cheers!

5 years ago

I think calling that "rude as fuck" might be offensive to people who are actually merely "rude as fuck". :^)

5 years ago

I've been very patient and was waiting to let someone else from support who is at mod level do all the things needed to handle things as I felt it was best. With this comment you've made I've had enough.

5 years ago*

So if the post is not for me i cant tell my opinion ? Why your so rude, i just comment and tell my opinion.. you dont need to be rude... also you can share what you want, for me here your not right like you wasn't on ST... like there your spamming here too, but the difference here is that you can't ask people and friends for vote, because here have supports and mods not like ST...
Also you can show us only how your breaking the rules of ST with your negative review when its not trade related, asking a friend of yours to break the rules with the same thing exactly after your negative review, asking others and friends to vote...

5 years ago*

View attached image.
5 years ago

heh, the cat looks bewildered by it all, so cute

5 years ago

Awww, Peekaboo! I see you!

5 years ago

Is this like your gif for all situations? :P

5 years ago

:)

5 years ago

From what I fluently read, I see that support is right..sorry.

5 years ago

Thanks for your view :)

5 years ago

When posting links or content, that content should not force users, encourage users through reward, or primarily exist as a traffic source for users to perform an action for promotional, commercial, or monetary benefit.

The guidelines clearly state that you can't force users to do something for personal gain to get access to a GA. So the mods were just enforcing those rules and politely telling you what you did wrong. You may not agree with the rules, but you are wrong in this case.

5 years ago

Am i enforcing users to subscribe or follow?? please check the image carefully, I've already mentioned in the first line what they really have to do.

5 years ago

You encourage them. As you do not want any contructive input, just close the thread, unless you are a fan of blacklists. May I ask how many you got today?

5 years ago

I blacklisted him when I saw his third thread (10 august) to push his group with giveaways :) But I hope he get a lot more today!

5 years ago

Bisher hat er es vermieden, habe noch auf Besserung und Einsicht gehofft. Mal sehen wie das hier weiter geht.
Erinnert mich stark an meinen Job, obwohl ich Ferien habe ...

5 years ago

Da die einzige Intention von ihm zu sein scheint Werbung für seine Gruppe und die dazugehörige Kuration zu machen ohne großartig Aufwand zu betreiben, sehe ich ehrlich gesagt keine Chance auf Besserung. Der Thread beweist ja, dass er nach wie vor uneinsichtig ist und sich keiner Schuld bewusst, dass ihn die Regeln auch nicht wirklich interessieren (sonst hätte er sie ja vorher mal studiert) und sie für ihn dann auch nur partikular gelten.

5 years ago

Mal sehen was nach der Pause kommt.

5 years ago

Does blacklisting a person also cover from seeing their post? Genuine question, I only know about giveaways. I am thinking of a mute button button would be great but there isn't one.
Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

Nope. You`ll still see all postings.

5 years ago

Yep, I guess so. Would be great, isn't it. ;)

5 years ago

Not in general. Sometimes people are blacklisted for bad behaviour or abusing the system or something like that. That doesnt mean that you can not talk with them and its sometimes a problem pointing out the full context if you are missing someones response.

5 years ago

Sometimes, I just wanted to skip a topic or a response for a certain person which does not necessary mean I am against that topic/person. Pretty much like your email. I want to remove the topic/comment to move on so those that interest me more will be ahead and i can better response to them and not blacklist the parties on my giveaways. :D
Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

That would be great, but such feature doesn't exist. :/

5 years ago

Yeah, I'll just punch my eyes so I don't see what I do not wish to. XD

5 years ago

I wish I could of closed this thread but unfortunately my level can't.

5 years ago

Why though, imo, the bridge is burning and its not at your end. As long as the comments aren't personal and vulgar I believe there's a level of discussion. I believe its a good exposure to what the support and mods are dealing with everyday. I'm just too lazy to reply to OP as today Football/Soccer resumes!
Warmest Regards and a cup of hot Green tea for you~

5 years ago

Quite honestly, it should stay open and let the popcorn happen. Communities sometimes need stress escape Valve valves, and the SG section of the Internet Hate Machine will channel its stress through this absolutely ridiculous thread. And whatever happens, he's had it coming for a long time now.

And if it helps in any way, my faith on SG support was already at a pretty high level, but even if it was at 1, it would shoot up to 100 due to this thread alone, and I'm sure many others feel that way.

5 years ago

My head hurts from reading this. I used to work as a (paid) customer support and I might have still lost my shit if I was dealing with you so all the props to SG staff for handling this like they did considering they volunteer.

5 years ago*

Massage and a hot cup of Menthol tea for you!
Cheers~

5 years ago

Being paid for it doesn't make this kind of abuse any easier to stomach. You have my sympathy.

5 years ago

For now, I am allowing this thread to continue on the basis that it may be providing needed discussion of related matters. Once I've finished reviewing it, I may decide to close it..

5 years ago

Perhaps let people know when you're about to close it by telling them what time it closes. A fair few times I've been writing a comment that addresses every point (sometimes with actual proper research done) just to find out that when I post it, the thread has been closed.

I'm glad you wrote this ahead of time though. Even if it's not a very precise way of letting people know, this is loads better than just posting a comment "I've closed this thread" and then closing it.

It's just a suggestion though. This is fine as well. :)

5 years ago

A fair few times I've been writing a comment that addresses every point (sometimes with actual proper research done) just to find out that when I post it, the thread has been closed.

heh... I've had that happen to me a number of times, as well. I have even been tempted to re-open a thread just so I can respond to it. D

5 years ago

Indeed, like @zeruel132 mentioned. It will be great to notify beforehand. I was writing a comment earlier and I am not sure I did not push submit or the comment simply did not register as it happened a couple of times when I was using the site. Not sure if I was tired or not but today, I am distracted though hahaha
Thank you in advance, Cheers~

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Tempting, but I consider that an abuse of my position, so no go.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

OK, 2nd time today, I tried posting a comment, the browser just refresh but the comment is not posted. Just me? I am using firefox. Generally no issue is posting. 1 in 20 post had this problem. Regards and cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

i removed the link immediately because of a violation of the TOS, according to the member PeteOzzy, who has a moderator level access in this forum

If you really removed the link to Gleam.io, then I fail to see what the problem is. You made a mistake, a moderator pointed the mistake out and you corrected it, it should have ended here. No need for another mod to get involved.

Also, people here are ridiculously touchy about disagreeing with their beloved moderators, so prepare for a lot of hate and blacklists. The amount of ass-kissing that's going on on this site is quite disgusting.

5 years ago

You did not bother to read the whole thing, did you?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I sincerely do not believe there is ass-kissing in this case. There maybe cases in the forum but so far on the thread I do not believe anyone sided on Wrong because they are favorable to the mods.
Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

I don't think so either. We are all biased by nature, though, so it can some times be hard to tell whether someone is kissing ass for personal gain or is being genuine.

5 years ago

Indeed, though I believe being genuine is best and most of the time I try to conduct myself at the best of my behavior so I could get the answers I seek for without initiating unwanted confrontation. In another person's eyes that maybe ass-kissing I guess. Although personally I really can't get behind ass-kissing, just a personal inadequacy to do so.
Cheers and Regards, Cruse~

5 years ago

Sounds like a rational approach to me.

5 years ago

You seem to have missed a rather large portion of the story. I strongly suggest you read everything and review your position after you do. There are multiple instances of rule-breaking going on here, to mention one point of several.

Incidentally, the OP has a large history of being a troublemaker. Even the admin has personally intervened at least once. I don't remember seeing that happen with anyone else, and SG attracts troublemakers like there's no tomorrow.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

I do not see him being targeted in anyway. The rules and guidelines are laid out, there are previous examples too if you follow the forum closely. Instead because there are 2 support members responding to the case, they are being called out imo. This thread though is a good example of what and how they had been dealing with some of the issues we do not see.
Cheers~

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Its easy to feel that way and in this case that is imo his reason to start the thread. Well, not that it matters much. :)
Have a great weekend, Cheers~

5 years ago

Where is tl;dr?

I create gleam giveaways when i know that people banned for this and now i QQ everywhere because i got frown up for that? UGH

sponge-bob-chicken-meme-ExpEriMent.jpg

5 years ago

I guess it is really true - theres no such thing as negative PR.
Clearly the only reason he could be doing this ...

5 years ago

Really? I bet he got loads of blacklists and fewer followers. 😛

5 years ago

If a mod closes your thread without suspending you for it, the best thing in most cases is to get over it and move on.
Creating another thread complaining about the situation isn't likely to improve your situation.

Instead, try to resolve the issue with support in support tickets.

5 years ago

I know that this post will be deleted by the mods/support member as soon they see it

Nope. They will close it when they will decide that you discredited yourself enough xD Then it would be used as archive thread in similar cases :)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

cg is the site owner.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I'll have to side with support on this. To me you do come across as a bit of scammer.
You did the same thing when begging for people to whitelist you in order for them to be added to "exclusive whitelist giveaways" some time back (maybe you still do?).
It seems you even edited your thread description before posting the screencap of it - which I would consider extremely misleading and shady behavior.
Also, why didn't you just create a vote in the post? Why go out of your way to get people to respond with their votes? Seems fishy, or just plain stupid.
If you want your thread reopened I'd suggest you remove the numbered list and even separate what they have to do - join group(s) and resync - completely from what you want them to do - namely your promos. Separate them either by a few line breaks or by putting the promos last in the post - that should do the trick.

5 years ago

The reason your thread remains closed is because it does not yet comply with SG guidelines. You keep claiming that you are "following the rules," yet you continue to violate them.

1. The purpose of the Group Recruitment section is to advertise the existence of your Steam Group and recruit members. It is not for the purpose of advertising curator pages, YouTube channels, Twitter feeds, et cetera.
  2. Advertising, in general, is restricted to giveaway descriptions. If you want to advertise something, do it in your giveaway description. Do not do it in the forum.
  3. If your ticket/forum post/giveaway/whatever has been closed or deleted by Support, it is for a reason. Re-opening it on your own or otherwise circumventing the closure is prohibited for obvious reasons.
  4. The requirements for entering a giveaway are: a) the permission of the creator to enter; and b) eligibility to enter the giveaway. The first grants access to the "Enter" button. The second gives the ability to activate said button. Beyond that, no further action should be necessary to enter a SteamGifts giveaway. Any additional requirements are categorically rejected, and implying otherwise is deception.
  5. The right to privacy is very important on SteamGifts, and Support Staff are not allowed to violate that of our users. If you choose to forego your own private matters, that is your choice, but when it involves another person (e.g. a Support member), it also involves his or her privacy. I very much doubt that you received permission from the various Staff members with whom you communicated to violate their privacy by posting said communications in a public forum.

Ignoring warnings and requests for compliance given by Support Staff is counter-productive. Whether or not you understand the rules after having them explained to you repeatedly, you are still expected to comply. However, instead of adopting the SG guidelines and pursuing your goals within them, you have been doing the reverse. You have been pursuing your goals while trying to present them as being within the SG guidelines. When this failed, you attempted to circumvent Support Staff by taking your "case" to the SG Community. This is the wrong approach. SteamGifts is not an electronic billboard created for your advertising needs. It is a tool for creating lottery-type giveaways. Other things have been added to the site as "quality of life" improvements for our users, but our core function remains the same. If you are unwilling to accept how we do things here, you would probably be happier with an alternate site.

5 years ago*

As it seems most everything that needs to be said has already been said, I plan to close this thread at the top of the hour (800am, my time). Please finish any additional feedback you may have by that time.

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Abrix, we all should envy you for creating this thread.

❌ not because you are clearly seeking negative publicity hoping that some might turn into subscriptions on your groups/channels.
✅ but because you got such proficient, to-the-point and thorough answers from all moderators, especially Khalaq who almost composited a FAQ for your sake.

Congratz! 🏆

5 years ago

I understand the hard work of an inspiring Curator, etc. Do not take this personally but I feel you need better understanding of your English. Though English is the 1st language and taught early here, its hardly the language I use daily to communicate or excel in school. In fact I've failed most of my English exams till the last yr of my Secondary school. Managed a B3 in the end for O'Lvls.

What I meant to say is, clearly you do not understand the context of the guidelines and the response given to you by CG(previously), the mods here. What you did was calling out in my opinion but its up to the mods jurisdiction for that. You may have sent a ticket, waited awhile for a response but that does not necessary mean they have to response or they will response immediately to your needs. Remember, its a community here. Not just you.

The support and mods are voluntary as far as I know, they do not get any rewards for their work. Personally, I have only good interactions with Ozzy and extensive conversation before too. I've also discussed positive and negatives of my experience on SG too. I do not believe they appear to be in the wrong as you have painted here. As I mentioned earlier, you do not understand the context of what they meant.

In short, as you liked it big:

"To Join this giveaway"

That does not sound like you comply to the guidelines and listing in steps as you did in your update. Personally, does give me the feeling of being led to believe I need to execute the steps to enter which is MISLEADING.

As other posters had mentioned, when you 1st started threads and bumping your threads on a consistent basis it had already had a negative impact towards me. If I could mute you, I would have. Not Blacklist you but MUTE. I wanted to response way before CG did and was waiting for a mod to response but since I'm pretty new, I do not know if its allowed. I find it extremely bothering nonetheless.

Read the context understand and as English may not be our daily or natural language. Have the patience when so many others pointed out the wrong and READ, UNDERSTAND then APPLY. What you've have seen tried to rectify does not rectify the issue at all, it was just repainting over the same lines over again with the same error.
Regards and Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by Khalaq.