An email was sent out today revealing 3 of the upcoming games from May 2021 Humble Choice.

Official announcement

Bonus offer: Join Choice today and get 3 months for $9/month! Conditions apply. More info here.

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 27th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 4th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

Get ready for May Choice! You’ll get to own fan favorites like Metro Exodus, Darksiders Genesis, and Hellpoint. Stay tuned for an epic lineup, coming soon!

Note: there is no mention of whether these are Steam keys or Epic Games keys (nor whether there will be a choice between both platforms)

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Metro Exodus 88% of 46475 🏆 39.99 CV app/412020 W M L 0* $39.99
Darksiders Genesis 85% of 5949 🏆 29.99 CV app/710920 W 0 $29.99
Hellpoint 79% of 1657 🏆 34.99 CV app/628670 W M L 0 $34.99

+ 9 more games revealed on May 4th 2021 for a total value of $260.

Retail (so far):

• $104.97
View attached image.
3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Flukkin Insta!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Nice. Very nice.

3 years ago

im guessing this bundle with be the last thing i buy from them since i still have the 6$ locked in for this last month. already saved 34$ by not purchasing any bundles without sliders

3 years ago

Nice games , looks promising.

3 years ago

Seems good for me, as long as they let me pick them for Steam and not Epic

3 years ago

Nooooooooo!!

View attached image.
3 years ago

Holy! this is actually pretty good

3 years ago

easy pass unless i can get a good trade on these - not my sort of things and metro is 100% never being played by me

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

Well, guess I'm gonna buy the next bundle.

3 years ago

oh boy

3 years ago

I guess this month is going to be a go for me... If i get this it will be 1 month left from my 2019 years subscriptioin... WAY TO GO!

3 years ago

Two of those are on my ignore list. And I'm not really much interested in Metro either. :-P

3 years ago

Will buy for Darksiders Genesis. The other two I'll probably trade away.

3 years ago

Metro Exodus is GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I loved it

3 years ago

Don't get too hyped for Exodus, guys. The game isn't all that good, sadly.

Anyhow, do they still supply Steam keys? Or is Exodus an Epic key? Because if it's a Steam key, I can buy it to make a GA for others.

3 years ago

No Star Wars game announced for May 4? What a shame.

3 years ago

I thought the same.

3 years ago

May the force be with us, that the other games reveal something fitting for it ;o)

3 years ago

I'm in. I'm sure there will be plenty of moaning when the rest of the games are revealed, but it's already good as far as I'm concerned!

3 years ago

3 wishlisted games, that's an instant purchase for me

3 years ago

Whelp, I'm a bit interested in Exodus (still haven't played Last Light though) and...

“Hellpoint takes the horrific, sci-fi style of H.R. Giger and smashes it into the Dark Souls formula.”
Polygon

That sounds like something I could enjoy.

I will definitely be tempted by the next Choice bundle.

3 years ago

Pleasantly surprised! Nice. ^^

3 years ago

How'd this happen? Did IGN/Humble forget that there's some of us that'll only pay $6 for this Choice Bundle?

After the Control debacle, the skeptic in me wonders if they'll be releasing a special edition of Metro Exodus that doesn't have ray tracing or some other crap.

3 years ago

The Control debacle was actually quite bad - and they made it worse a few days ago, by removing the DLCs.
So now we still have the Standard Edition labelled incorrectly as the Ultimate and have no Steam upgrade path without paying full price for the Ultimate Edition again. Almost like a demo...

3 years ago

I mean, the whole thing with control was a version without the dlc. But here, they already have a version of Metro without dlc that they're presumably giving to us so I don't know why they'd try anything else

3 years ago

I expect they want to start good in the "no sliders" era and maybe reduce the shitstorm about the slider deleting + bad communication about it + present what great deals they can offer if not, nearly, 100% of the paid price go to charities.

||Yes i know from the monthly not gone all to charity but of course they were only able and willing to invest X ammount of money for all bundles (i count the choice as one) and had with the 100% charity purchases then lesser money for other deals with the publishers, as for the monthly choice||

3 years ago

I hope isn't only Epic keys

3 years ago

Hopefully the "Stay tuned for an epic lineup, coming soon!" that is in the email was not a clue to any Epic only keys.

3 years ago

3 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up. Interesting!

3 years ago

3 years ago

and more looking like Epic only

Why? It's not HB suing Valve, it's Wolfire Games. They don't have anything to do with HB/IGN. That being said, I really doubt Humble Bundle would pull an Epic-only... that would probably upset way too many customers. At worst, I think we'll be offered to choose between Epic and Steam.

3 years ago

good point and from what has been said they stand a better chance opening a comedy club than a legal challenge with it - i don't really see what Valve have done wrong

3 years ago

Unless their lawyer can prove that Valve is violating some antitrust laws, I don't think this will go anywhere. Valve is a powerful force to be reckoned with. And by that, I mean Gaben. Word is, if you upset him in any way, you are done in the video game industry.

3 years ago

This one's nice lineup yo...
Cant wait for the other 9 games to be revealed!

3 years ago

Oh boy.. horror games.. my favorite.. I'm a huge coward.
Gotta unlock it anyway though, $6 is $6.

I'll trade them on my barter and get something I actually wanna play.

3 years ago*

Only Metro is a Horror game from those 3, which is why it's not my thing. The other two are dark fantasy, hack and slash types.

I'm a wimp too. lol.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

For some reason, I was thinking that May would be our last $6 bundle - but checking on HB, it says it expires only on Jun 4th. The 1st Tuesday of June is the 1st of June - so we could still get May and June for $6? That would make it 7 months at $6 wouldn't it?

3 years ago

I'm hoping so.

3 years ago

ok - so I think when the $6 was launched, the release was always the 1st Friday of the month - and would have been the 4th June - the expiry date. I'd taken that to mean that it would end before the June release. We shall have to see how they handle this - perhaps we'll have a few days to grab a 7th $6 bundle before the special ends.

3 years ago

I hope they don't cancel it before then, and I don't think they would, because even if they kept the original friday time you would have a very short window to grab the monthly as well.

3 years ago

I'd have taken it to mean it would expire as the new bundle comes out - but as you say - let's hope they don't cancel before the 4th now :)

3 years ago

You are right. Hehe, something they they forgot to consider, when they moved their releases from Fridays to Tuesdays.
But I wouldn't be surprised if they canceled the vouchers, if they should notice this.

3 years ago

With HB anything is possible - but hoping we get a few days to get a final $6 bonus bundle :)

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.