November 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ November 27th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† December 4th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Darksiders III

Imperator: Rome

Crying Suns

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW version)

LIMITED TIME: PREMIUM AND CLASSIC SUBSCRIBERS GET ALL 12 GAMES.

It is the 4th month in a row for this promotion.

Notes:

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Darksiders III 75% of 6580 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/606280 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 2 95% of 3997 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/927380 W 0* $29.99
Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition 52% of 12933 โค ๐Ÿ† 8.25 CV sub/356544 W M L 0 $54.99
Crying Suns 87% of 1707 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/873940 W M 0 $24.99
Darksburg 70% of 1011 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV (?) (currently nonexistent on SG) app/939100 W 0 $19.99
Little Misfortune 87% of 2192 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/714120 W M L 0 $19.99
Smile For Me 99% of 696 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV app/1018850 W M 0 $12.99
Darkwood Deluxe Edition 94% of 6794 Corresponds to this store bundle โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV sub/512040 W M L 0 $24.47
TSIOQUE 96% of 441 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.10 CV app/393190 W M 0 $13.99
Rover Mechanic Simulator 93% of 143 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/864680 W 0 $11.99
Youropa 97% of 141 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/640120 W 0 $19.99
Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt 77% of 185 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/938380 W 3 $19.99

Retail:

• $313.36

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

TORII (DRM-FREE)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There have been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This bundle doesnโ€™t cost much more than a Netflix subscription, yet will you be getting more entertainment hours out of this selection rather than binge-watching your movies & TV shows?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Shall we let the games from the annual subscription pile up one more time? Yes, we shall!
[New subscription] [New subscription] Am I in a different reality than you guys? I feel this is a great bundle, could even go as far as saying that itโ€™s one of my favorite Choices so far.
[Maybe subscribe] With the upcoming sales and holiday events, Iโ€™m a little skeptical about this undertaking. Letโ€™s not rush into a decision.
[Pause / Backlog commitment] By the looks of it, my one year subscription will last me a lifetime. My end-of-year resolution is trying to finish some old games rather than collecting even more.
[Cancelling / will not buy] And I just bought both Yakuza and Darksiders. Might as well call myself Little Misfortune. The others wouldn't make me Smile.

I need to ask something about the region lock.

Normally whenever I see region lock, it always lumps a region together for example Southeast Asia in one go.

But now for Darksiders 3 I see regions not even close to each other categorized as one region like Argentina and Indonesia. Does this mean this Darksiders key can be used for both region or what?

3 years ago

That's right, this key(for Darksiders 3) can be activated in the following countries
Argentina,
Armenia,
Azerbaijan,
Bahamas,
Belarus,
Belize,
Bolivia,
Brazil,
Chile,
China,
Colombia,
Costa Rica,
Ecuador,
El Salvador,
French Guiana,
Georgia,
Guatemala,
Guyana,
Honduras,
India,
Indonesia,
Kazakhstan,
Kyrgyzstan,
Malaysia,
Mexico,
Nicaragua,
Panama,
Paraguay,
Peru,
Philippines,
Republic of Moldova,
Russian Federation,
Suriname,
Taiwan,
Tajikistan,
Thailand
Turkey,
Turkmenistan,
Ukraine,
Uruguay,
Uzbekistan,
Venezuela,
VietNam,

3 years ago

The package say like this:

This package is only purchasable in specified countries
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, India, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Turkey, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand

3 years ago

The hardest of passes.

3 years ago

Damn, lotta darkness in this bundle. I like it. I don't think Humble was clever enough to theme this bundle, though.

3 years ago

so I wanted both Yakudza 2 and darksiders 3. wow

3 years ago

does anyone know if Caribbean is latam?

3 years ago

Yes and no (some countries are, some aren't), plus each publisher defines their own idea of "LATAM".
Better check on SteamDB the countries that receive a region-locked key (you have the subs linked in the OP). For example, customers from these countries will receive a region locked key for Imperator: Rome:

Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Republic of Korea, China, Turkey

Which country are you interested in and for which game?

3 years ago

I see! uh, Barbados, for Darksiders III and Imperator: Rome I guess. I didn't see the country code on the Humble-generated region locking warnings someone posted on Reddit though

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Question:
Would someone please tell me if Imperator Rome comes as one key or two (a key for the game and a key for the DLC)?
Thank you!

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Thank you for the information!

3 years ago

If it's two keys, it'll be two entries in the chart too.

3 years ago

Thank you.

3 years ago

6 whishlisted, really great :=)

3 years ago

Premium for 12$ a month for a year... What is the point of classic anymore if everyone gets all the games anyway...

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

The price. And I tried to cancel and and it gave me a $4 discount, so that's something worth trying every month. I now got this month for $8.

3 years ago

Didn't work for me... But let's see end of the month if it happens again and again.

3 years ago

True, just cancel it, not worth anymore.

3 years ago

Tbh, it seems like all of them are marketing tricks. Classic plan just puts extra pressure on people before they cancel it, knowing they won't be able to get it back, whatever we are losing is questionable tho maybe freedom to pause a month or assurance to always get the best bundle deal in case they decide not to give 12 games to everyone some day.

3 years ago

Great bundle! Thanks, IGN!

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

I got this for 8 dollars because of the 8 dollars for the first 6 months coupon ^^
:)))))))))

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

You can't. It's not listed as such on the bundle page, nor on your purchase page but the key delivered for all regions is the deluxe edition (one key).

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I only got it for split, it's meh.

Yakuza 2 is good though. Might as well take Imperator for cheap and never play it. Not interested in more hack n slash though, passed on Darksiders III.

3 years ago

ok, bought it, after 1 month pause they gave me 4$ coupon :D so its 8$ for me

3 years ago

Darksiders (level) 3, anyone?
Ends on Monday

3 years ago

I sense it was due to Yakuza Kiwami 2, because Yakuza: Like a Dragon will come out sometime this month.
It was Yakuza Kiwami on HB monthly when Yakuza Kiwami 2 was about to release on Steam also.

I was about to bought it, because I already on pause since June 2020.
But when I was able to trade it, since I already have the other necessities (Darksiders III and Darkwood), I think it will be another pause for me.

3 years ago

Damn what a great bundle it's. Easiest buy this year!

3 years ago

Darksiders 3 is also region locked to SEA, please update your post

3 years ago

Hi, would you be able to provide a sub id?
There is no package strictly locked to SEA on SteamDB (neither for the other versions of the game), and there are some SEA countries (a few only) in the package shared between countries from a low-priced region (the one mentioned in the OP), but I didn't include "SEA" in that category simply because the package title "Darksiders III (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR)" doesn't include it either (maybe because they restrict it for only a very few countries of SEA) - is that what you mean?

3 years ago

Just a question, if I want 3 of these games I have to pay 13 euros and if I want 9 of them it's 17 euros? I remember when humble monthly was a bit cheaper than this "choice".

3 years ago

Yes, that is how it is these days. Unless you were a subscriber before the change and kept what they call the "classic" subscription. More info on that here: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036658733

With premium you get to keep all 12 games tho, it's a service they've been giving for the last three or four months now, nobody knows for how long it will last.

3 years ago

Oh alright, thanks for the info!

3 years ago

You're welcome :)

3 years ago

They regularly have promotional offers that are not as absurdly priced.
It's all marketing tricks and hoops in the end.

3 years ago

Not sure about that one...thinking about pausing. Anyone as any experience in these games (instead of Yakuza and Darksiders, those are the ones I'd like to take)? Is the bundle worth it?

3 years ago

even d3 at the price with coiupon is worth solo. Lower steam for me was 57zl, when for bmonthly im paying around 48+i got 11 more games, can sell cards from them etc

3 years ago

Ok. But I was asking about the other games...

3 years ago

I enjoyed Tsioque, Smile for Me, and Little Misfortune. I'm planning on trying Darksburg as well. I don't play strategy games so not interested in the others.
For me, it's worth it.

3 years ago

Thanks for your opinion :)

3 years ago

Darkwood link is dead.

3 years ago

The package that the key activates is not sold on the store; however the sub needs to be listed there so that the table row is properly colored for RaChart users.
Because the link doesn't go anywhere, there is another link (a working one) in the first column to the right, it corresponds to the store bundle that contains the same items but it is NOT what you get from November 2020 Humble Choice.

3 years ago

3 wishlisted and "smile for me" looks good too, yup, seems like a deal.
Only one is Darkwood. I already own it, but not the artbook and soundtrack. Seems a bit of a waste to use the key on them. Then again they are combined more expensive than the base game... hmmm...

3 years ago

darksiders 3 has SEA region lock too btw, it goes with low priced region

3 years ago

Hi, please check this comment.

3 years ago

Awesome bundle (darksiders 3+darkwood+tsioque+yakuza+crying suns), i don't understand the hate , is an insta-buy for me

3 years ago

Yeah this is amazing, assuming you are on classic. No idea what they're doing what all those deals for newcomers.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.