Huh, my first year on SteamGifts will be completed on March 5th. That went by fast.

Made good friends here. Got to know lots of different people. Talked about everything you can imagine (seriously, these forums have everyhting lol). I loved absolutely every single one of the community events I participated and/or created and am extremely grateful for everything I've seen the community here do. Community train, all the Halloween events, Advent Calendars and all cake day events! Also, really like the puzzles thrown here by certain members and they blow my mind everytime!

I've been super busy lately with my work (thankfully), so it breaks my heart not to interact with community as much as I did in the past.

Update: fixed the link to Mirror's DLC on its train cart

The trains will actually run a little bit short, since my cake day is right around the corner, but you should still have enough time to join :) Here is what I thought of doing for my trains:

Let's take some of my favorite wallpapers and make them into Jigsaws!

So I chose two images, one for each train, with the help of a good friend of mine, Neomixer. He helped me with the Jigidi choices on my Halloween Train too, so give him some love (or hate, that Myers puzzle was fucking hell). He also helped me organize some other stuff related to my train events. I am really thankful for all that and everything else <3

Now, cutting to the chase, I decided to make two thematic trains for my cake day!

One of them will be the

Anime/NSFW train

The other will be the

Casual train

I will not be saying which train is which. I hope you enjoy the puzzles and have fun with the games if you end up winning. The GA's end on March 7th at 09:00AM GMT -03:00 and are restricted to Level 3+.

Puzzle for Train Nº1
Puzzle for Train Nº2

There is also a special something for my 💙, another copy of VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action! However, you will have to complete at least one of the trains to be able to access the GA. I left the first two characters of the GA code at the end of each train. The last three characters are on this past whitelist GA. Put them together and you will have access to the other VA-11 Hall-A's giveaway.

If you can leave some nice anime and manga recommendations for me, I would love it. Even more if they are available on Crunchyroll (yeah, yeah, I know) and Viz/Shonen Jump. Also, some Overwatch wallpapers are always appreciated.

Do any of you like to compare and see other people's stats on SG? 'Cause I do, so I thought "why not share mine?"

I think I had a good run for my first year. I tried to take a different approach than what I saw the most here. I decided to focus my GAs on unbundled games! So I give less games than most people, but most of the giveaways I do are more "exclusive" (not as common as bundled ones). I hope you enjoy these kind of GAs and the games I choose to give.

I wish you all a beautiful weekend and I hope to be more present in the near future <3

If you are blacklisted for whatever reason, leave a comment and I can give it a 2nd thought :)

I may ask for proof of completion of the puzzle to whoever I deem necessary before sending the games. Be fair and clean y'all ;)

Edit: As of 03/04, I received the news that my grandfather has passed. He was very dear to me, so I please ask you to send positive energy to the universe in his name. Give him a thought, a prayer, whatever you can and believe, please. :)

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

happy cakey!
my condolences for your loss, may he rest in peace

3 years ago

Thank you for your wishes <3

3 years ago

thanks for the train/jigidifun and my condolensces on the passing of your grandfather...

3 years ago

You are welcome Wax.

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy First Cakeday!!
And thanks for the jigidis (love them, even though my times are terrible :)

Wishing you lots of good thoughts and positive energy in this time of loss, best wishes to you and your family.

3 years ago

lol, times are not something to worry. What matters is the fun you have while doing them. My times also aren't any good :D

Thank you a lot fot your energies and thoughts. I truly appreciate it. May you receive it back <3

3 years ago

Happy Cake and BUMP!

3 years ago*

<3

3 years ago

Happy cake day and bump! Also sorry about your loss.

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy cake and I'm sorry about your loss

3 years ago

Thank you for the concern <3

3 years ago

I'm very sorry for your loss, hope you'll be ok and tnx for the giveaways.

3 years ago

Thanks for your concern! I will be ok, thankfully.

It is something that is only natural to happen and that we all have to deal with eventually. Some in a harder way than others.

In honor of his passed memory and of all the good things he taught to those still in this world, I shall not remember him with sorrow, regret or pain, but with happiness, joy and warmth!

3 years ago

🙏❤❤❤

3 years ago

Happy C-Day!

3 years ago

<3

3 years ago

I'm sorry about your loss. Lots of positive energy for him and you too.

3 years ago

Thank you for that. It will get retributed to you <3

3 years ago

Sad to hear about your grandfather, will do.

3 years ago

Thank you <3

3 years ago

happy cake day and thaks for the waifu puzzle

3 years ago

<3

3 years ago

My condolences. Thank you for the giveaways.

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy cake and thanks for the giveaways!

3 years ago

<3

3 years ago

Happy Belated Cakeday and some positive vibes for you, your grandfather, and the rest of your fam
Also, thanks for the giveaways and the nice puzzles

3 years ago

Thanks for the energy, Spatula <3

May it go back your way!

3 years ago

Happy belated cake day 🎂🥳

3 years ago

<3

3 years ago

my condolences for your loss

3 years ago

Thank you <3

3 years ago

Choo Choo!

3 years ago

<3

3 years ago

Bumf for solved and Happy Cake Day!

3 years ago

Thank you!! <3

3 years ago

Happy cake day and thanks for the giveaways!

3 years ago

<3

3 years ago

My condolences for your loss

3 years ago

Thanks for the concern, Max <3

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

*late :P

Thank you <3

3 years ago

hi, i'm sorry for your loss, here's a soft song whose title is translated to "wrapped up" in English, i wish you'll recover soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocYbJlOS9iE

3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Escruidin.