Huh, my first year on SteamGifts will be completed on March 5th. That went by fast.

Made good friends here. Got to know lots of different people. Talked about everything you can imagine (seriously, these forums have everyhting lol). I loved absolutely every single one of the community events I participated and/or created and am extremely grateful for everything I've seen the community here do. Community train, all the Halloween events, Advent Calendars and all cake day events! Also, really like the puzzles thrown here by certain members and they blow my mind everytime!

I've been super busy lately with my work (thankfully), so it breaks my heart not to interact with community as much as I did in the past.

Update: fixed the link to Mirror's DLC on its train cart

The trains will actually run a little bit short, since my cake day is right around the corner, but you should still have enough time to join :) Here is what I thought of doing for my trains:

Let's take some of my favorite wallpapers and make them into Jigsaws!

So I chose two images, one for each train, with the help of a good friend of mine, Neomixer. He helped me with the Jigidi choices on my Halloween Train too, so give him some love (or hate, that Myers puzzle was fucking hell). He also helped me organize some other stuff related to my train events. I am really thankful for all that and everything else <3

Now, cutting to the chase, I decided to make two thematic trains for my cake day!

One of them will be the

Anime/NSFW train

The other will be the

Casual train

I will not be saying which train is which. I hope you enjoy the puzzles and have fun with the games if you end up winning. The GA's end on March 7th at 09:00AM GMT -03:00 and are restricted to Level 3+.

Puzzle for Train Nº1
Puzzle for Train Nº2

There is also a special something for my 💙, another copy of VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action! However, you will have to complete at least one of the trains to be able to access the GA. I left the first two characters of the GA code at the end of each train. The last three characters are on this past whitelist GA. Put them together and you will have access to the other VA-11 Hall-A's giveaway.

If you can leave some nice anime and manga recommendations for me, I would love it. Even more if they are available on Crunchyroll (yeah, yeah, I know) and Viz/Shonen Jump. Also, some Overwatch wallpapers are always appreciated.

Do any of you like to compare and see other people's stats on SG? 'Cause I do, so I thought "why not share mine?"

I think I had a good run for my first year. I tried to take a different approach than what I saw the most here. I decided to focus my GAs on unbundled games! So I give less games than most people, but most of the giveaways I do are more "exclusive" (not as common as bundled ones). I hope you enjoy these kind of GAs and the games I choose to give.

I wish you all a beautiful weekend and I hope to be more present in the near future <3

If you are blacklisted for whatever reason, leave a comment and I can give it a 2nd thought :)

I may ask for proof of completion of the puzzle to whoever I deem necessary before sending the games. Be fair and clean y'all ;)

Edit: As of 03/04, I received the news that my grandfather has passed. He was very dear to me, so I please ask you to send positive energy to the universe in his name. Give him a thought, a prayer, whatever you can and believe, please. :)

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cakeday ;)!!

3 years ago

Thank you <3

3 years ago

bump

3 years ago

<3 Gawr Gura ftw

3 years ago

Happy early cakeday and thanks for the jigidis

3 years ago

Thanks Ald! Nice time as always on the jigidis! <3

3 years ago

Thanks. Heh, I can see that jigidis are becoming my trademark and I'm starting to get recognized as Aldcoran, the jigidi solving guy :)

Oh, I just saw the edit. Sad news indeed. Wishing you comfort and may he rest in peace

3 years ago

Happy cakeday :)

3 years ago

Thank you <3

3 years ago

first puzzle 2:20:16 thanks for ga

3 years ago

That's some dedication! Congrats and you are welcome <3

3 years ago

I can't believe you've only been here a year!
Happy early Cake, Escruidin!
Also great choice of GAs and Jigiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis! You're a champ!

3 years ago

All the while it has gone by so fast, it really does feel like waaaaaaaaaaay longer! Thanks for the wishes Fluff <3

Wish you all the best!

3 years ago

Happy early Cakeday! Thank you for the giveaways!

Also i recommend Barakamon and Non Non Biyori!

3 years ago

Thanks for the recommendations and wishes <3

3 years ago

One year? only? Thought you were older! :)
Happy upcoming cake day! Ill make the puzzle as soon as I stop working today :)

Sorry for your grandfather! My thoughts are with you and your family

3 years ago

It does feel like I have been here for longer!

Thanks for the wishes and kind words <3

Good luck on the puzzle!

3 years ago

Woooow! What a blast!
Saw the games and went straight to solve the puzzles.
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action is in my WL and is very interesting... I hope to win it.
Seriously, thank you so much!
And happy cake day to you 🎉🎂🎂🎂🎉

3 years ago

Happy to see people getting excited about the GAs! VA-11 Hall-A is indeed awesome. Good luck on the GA!

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

You are welcome! Glad to know the puzzles and the GAs were on point! <3

3 years ago

Happy 1st Cake Day! ^^
Thanks for sharing, best wishes to you!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes! All the best to you too! <3

3 years ago

Happy tomorrow cakeday & Thanks for those train & jigidi :)

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Meus pêsames pelo seu avô.

3 years ago

Obrigado, pizurk! <3

3 years ago

Sorry to hear about the passing of your grandad. My condolences to both you and your family. Sending positive thoughts to your grandad wherever he maybe.

3 years ago

Thanks a lot for the very kind and endearing words, stevey <3

May the universe send that positivity back to you as well.

3 years ago

Thank you for the jigidi, and condolences, I've lost my last granddad in the beginning of this pandemic too, stay strong...

3 years ago

Thank you for the wishes and I am sorry to hear about your loss as well. We shall cherish and remember them dearly and without sorrow or pain. <3

3 years ago

Happy early Cake Day! :-)

3 years ago

Thank you <3

3 years ago

I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family, may the soul of your grandfather rest in peace.

3 years ago

I am very thankful for your wishes <3

3 years ago

i tried to reach your giveaway for the first puzzle but nope it doesn't work....

3 years ago

Hey nenoro, what fo you mean by that? The 5 character code that appears at the end of the puzzle have to be set on a link like this (substitute the *s) https://steamgifts.com/giveaway/*****/

That last “/“ is super important, since the link won’t work without it

3 years ago

Oh now that makes sense thank you

3 years ago

Happy Cakeday 🍰

Anime Recommendations:

Another

Bungou Stray Dogs

Darker Than Black

Fairy Tail

Log Horizon

No Game No Life

Tokyo Ghoul

Wolf's Rain

i checked and these are on crunchyroll

View attached image.
3 years ago

Have watched some, have others on my list and just added Bangou to it. Thank you a lot for the recommendations and wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy upcoming cake day and thanks for the giveaways, I'm really sorry to hear about your grandfather, may he rest in peace.

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Well, damn, that really unfortunate. I'd like to give you my condolences and wish you to have as happy cakeday as you can in those circumstances.

And on to the rest: shoutout to Neomixer :) He also made me recently think of "Lies of sheriff Evans" manga - which I totally recommend!
As usual, I'd like to recommend an "Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint" (a Korean novel), possibly the greatest epic in scope ever written. (that I know of).
Also - glad you had fun on SG so far. Here's to another fun year!

3 years ago

Thanks a lot for the wishes, salla <3

And Neo is a total bro, big shoutout to him! Will take a look at those recommendations, thank you!

For another fun year here!

3 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Happy cakeday still... 🎂

Puchimas! Petit Idolmaster, Nekogami Yaoorozu, School-Live!, DoroHeDoro, Blood Lad, Erased, Your Lie in April, A place further than the universe, etc.

I haven't watched those yet but they're hopefully as good as their first season: Yuru Camp S2, Kaguya-Sama S2, Fruits Basket S2, Himouto! Umaru-chan S2, Non Non Biyori S3, Cells at Work CODE BLACK.

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes and recommendations <3

Apparently, you like Idol genre, so you definitely should play Shining Song Starnova. Neomixer can confirm it is awesome :D

3 years ago

I forgot to recommend the first season of The Promised Neverland.

I like mostly girly stuff (like Kamichu!, Honey & Clover, Escaflowne, stuff from CLAMP, etc.). I just tried to recommend one good recent show in every other genres.

Thanks for the game recommendation... And I'd recommend Kakegurui, Zombie Land Saga (with the most terrible 3DCG rivalling Berserk), and Umamusume: Pretty Derby to Neomixer.

3 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, Escruidin.

View attached image.
3 years ago

Thanks for the sympathy <3

3 years ago

Bump, and honestly quite surprising this your first cake day given your stats, good job on that!

Happy Cake Day!

I don't really watch anime, but one I've considered watching is "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" because of the creator.

3 years ago

Thanks for the compliment and wishes <3

Madoka Magica is super popular, and is on my watch list!

3 years ago

All my condolences, it's hard to lost someone :'(

3 years ago*

It really is Gel, but we have to keep going and just cherish the ones who've passed. No regretting, no sorrow. <3

3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Escruidin.