it's pretty cheap on the steam market right now $6.99. should i go for it??

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Worth the money

9 years ago

It's a good game. After a while it gets pretty repetative though

9 years ago

Play it now or wait for the winter sale.

9 years ago

Yay

9 years ago

Yay, I agree

9 years ago

<3

9 years ago

if you do get it get the life line dlc as that will allow you to pretty much play in non stop makes it a true sand box of sorts

and it does have a few mods for it,though wish it had more as it has great potential for modding

if your big on graphics though this game will hurt your eyes lol it is not pretty but there are worse games to buy for under 10 bucks for sure

the game is kinda split as at times it can be down right easy and other times can be a bit hard but usually the hard part comes in when the game controls do not work the way they should

i mean it was made by a small team so the graphics are pretty bad but not the worse the controls are fairly decent but at times can get a little wonky

though i do think this game missed a good chance to be even better with multi player

over all though i do think it is a good game when it is on sale and i like playing it to kill time and it is easy to drop in and drop out though anyone who dies it is perma death so you have to be careful as if you want someone to fix cars you will need the mechanic alive and so on though there is a mod to keep them from living the safe houses for people like a mechanic and doctor and so on so i would get that as it makes sense in a real zombie situation you would protect them and not send them out to gather supplies unless really needed

the game goes on while your not playing it meaning people do things on there own and can die but i found if you at least play it every couple days nothing big happens but wait a week or more and a lot things can change and so on

anyhow i think if you have the money and like zombie type games and hit youtube for game play videos i would give it a buy

9 years ago

nay - graphics always look over-saturated and blurry.

9 years ago

wait for next sale :D

9 years ago

I loved what i played of it so far, but if you plan to play it alot or want more of an open experience do get lifeline, i regret not getting it myself

9 years ago

Yay 100%

9 years ago

I bought it in summer sale, liked the idea of zombie survival simulator unlike DayZ or some kind of that. But still it lacked a lot of stuff and it's more of nay than yay.

9 years ago

i'd try it. allegedly it gets pretty repetitive.

9 years ago

Yay! Its a great game

9 years ago

It's a great game and now it works properly with KB and mouse.

9 years ago

yay

9 years ago

yay, really enjoyed this game.

Plus out of the all survival genre on steam, this one is the only one that is actually finished, polished and not in ever-lasting alpha/beta.

9 years ago

yup

9 years ago

Yay, but sadly no coop :(

9 years ago

Yay, I played it before its awesome

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

9 years ago

i got it, played a little, it looks terrible even on ultra but it seems like a good game so far.

9 years ago

9 years ago

lol

9 years ago

Not worth it.

9 years ago

Look at gameplay see if you like it.... it depends on you; it does'nt matter if i love it if you don't like it.

9 years ago

Absolutely yay. Especially on sale, but frankly, I played it for 20 hours and I haven't touched the DLCs yet. Generally speaking, it's full-price-worth material.

9 years ago

If you like dayz like with just single player i recommend it, especially the dlc breakdown -freeroam explore loot etc

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.