• Tier 1 = $18.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $45.92
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $75.89

CV:

• Tier 1 = 2.84
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 6.89
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 11.38

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How is this for a Groupees comeback bundle?

View Results
[T1] Sweet, I can finally pick up Acquitted at a decent price, after Fanatical kicked it out of their Killer Bundle 23 due to it being linked to Kyle Rittenhouse.
[T2] I'll be Cruisin' through the New Year with these games.
[T3] Is anyone else Looking for some new unbundled games? We found some here!
[Have] These are Tales I've bought before.
[Skip] IMO, not the best way to start a new bundle career...
[Expensive] These prices are insane... and here I was, thinking that Fanatical is overly-expensive...
[Complaint] With Acquitted featured in the bundle, I'd say it's like starting on the left foot. I wouldn't get my hopes up about the future of Groupees...

so, groupees rose from the dead just to dive right back into the ground?

1 year ago

There was a suspension due to the Ukrainian crisis, so there was a lot of confusion about backups and so on.
It is a welcome return from hiatus.😊

However, I was not associated with this bundle.🤔...🛸I need a budget to buy this.

1 year ago

Tier 3 pricing is pretty aggressive. Only about 5 bucks less than buying the three games themselves on Steam. Tactic to get people to burn through their hoarded Groupees coins?

1 year ago

Im fairly sure that plan included the ridiculously expensive Interplay bundle in 2018. Well at least thats where my inflated Jonny Antimatter coin went. And it was a glorious deal.

1 year ago

Seems coins can't be used to buy bundles anymore currently, hopefully that changes in the future

1 year ago

So much nope. Groupees' comeback doesn't look so hot to me... even Remute's bundles were (kinda) better.

1 year ago

remute is planning to come back to Groupees

1 year ago

That's... good news, I guess. If I'm not mistaken the very last bundle I bought from Groupees was a Remute one.
Edit: Dang, the web page is still up. O_o

1 year ago

that was a fun one

1 year ago

All their bundle pages stay up.
e.g. https://groupees.com/remute or https://groupees.com/bemine

1 year ago

Acquitted was technically bundled before by Fanatical, but then pulled from the bundle because of the controversy surrounding it and Kyle Rittenhouse. I guess Groupees was the only site that doesn't mind being affiliated with it, or they're ignorant about the ties to Rittenhouse

1 year ago

I went with tier 3. I am more than happy to pay a premium to help them get back on their feet at the moment. Plus I got a couple of +1 out of it which is few and far between with bundles these days it seems.

1 year ago

I'd rather see them continuing music and comics bundles and leave the trash to indiegala.

1 year ago

and I was thinking IndieGala had bad bundles...

1 year ago

The bundle is bad, but I'm glad they're back. They had good bundles with indie-music synthwave, retrowave, etc. I hope they recover from the crisis.

1 year ago

I discovered Roniit through Groupees and still love listening to her music. :)

1 year ago

First purchase-17 / 04 / 2014 Last-26 / 03 / 2017
Good that they are back we need more competition!!!
Waiting for "The 50 - XXXX Bundle" !!!

1 year ago

thank you Lilly and welcome back Groupees

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Not commenting on the content/pricing, but... seeing a new groupees bundle brings back memories.

1 year ago

It seems I can't use my Snowflake 2015 coin to purchase this bundle... It's very expensive then.

1 year ago

The only coin I got left is Deluxe Mega Saver, apparently worth -1.51 USD ;-)

1 year ago

If this is the kind of "quality" their bundles will have from now on, I kind of wish Groupees stayed dead.

And I say that as an artist that had my work in two different bundles back when Groupees wasn't, you know, terrible.

1 year ago

far too expensive for the games you get

1 year ago

As a Steam Gamer the title of this bundle is an insult 🤣

1 year ago

When I heard that Groupees would be "coming back" I didn't expect any more game bundles. It's nice to see them return to games, but they shouldn't have bothered if they're going to keep charging this much for the bundles.

1 year ago

Did anyone else also receive the full bundle recently? I only paid for Tier 1.

1 year ago*

A bundle in name only

1 year ago

Feel free to open a thread if you so wish, I won't.
Instead, I'll try to email these developers / publishers to get a confirmation that they actually have an agreement with Groupees, this will perhaps settle once and for all everyone's suspicions about Groupees sourcing their keys from grey market.

EDIT #1:
So far, I emailed the following publishers:
Paradox Interactive - Prison Architect
Devolver Digital - Exit the Gungeon
Toplitz Productions - Starsand
Hello Games - The Last Campfire
HypeTrain Digital - Black Book
Let's hope that someone actually answers!

EDIT #2:
I will add the responses I get to this link:
https://imgur.com/a/clc8alv contains the responses from Paradox Interactive and Toplitz Productions

1 year ago*

I sent an email to info@bethsoft.com on 20th Fbruary, got no answer. But I'm just a nobody, so maybe it just ended in spam

1 year ago

I'm also a nobody, so my emails will probably remain unanswered. Worth a try though.

1 year ago

I should have used my Vault-Boy avatar when I sent the email.
Learn from my mistake! :D

1 year ago

question and sorry if this is the wrong place but i thought it would get to you soon than Steam - is Groupees now a grey market re selling site - seen some bundles for games that were in Humble choices like this one - https://groupees.com/stellar-steam-game-build-a-bundle - some of them like spell caster were anyway and also seen high mark up bundles like:
https://groupees.com/lego-steam-star-wars-game-bundle
https://groupees.com/ghostly-steam-game-mini-bundle
https://groupees.com/triple-play-trio-steam-game-bundle

the y seem to be doing better with their Itch bundles in terms of pricing but unsure where those keys come from either

(sorry if this has been answered before)

1 year ago

As a follow-up to this topic, someone open a thread on Reddit, bringing it up on r/GameDeals:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/12akwdc/groupees_verification/

The moderators took further action and investigated the issue themselves. They bought some of the recent bundles and contacted the publishers, asking for the specific source of those game keys. When it was found that those keys were actually featured in previous Humble Bundles and not delivered to Groupees though an agreement with the publishers (basically proving that the source of those keys is likely the grey market), they decided to ban Groupees:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/12ccjd3/groupeescom_is_now_banned_in_rgamedeals/

I think it's important that people know whether to trust the new Groupees business or not, therefore opening a thread on SG and explaining all this could be useful. However, I'll try to do so ASAP, but I'm not sure when exactly.
For now, all the info is linked in the Master List thread, under the Groupees section.

1 year ago

thanks Lily - your the best - sadly what i thought and i will of course not buy keys from them

1 year ago

I made a thread on Game Deals before creditting your research and they had links to SteamGifts banned. I got them to remove the ban link as we don't promote grey market site here like they claimed. I am glad someone else started a thread and gave you credit for looking into Groupees.

1 year ago

Wow... so Groupees is no better than DIG then. I bought many bundles from them (years ago, obviously), this is disappointing. Thanks for sharing those replies.

1 year ago

same -sad really why come back and do this

1 year ago

They were recently bought by "Shop Hacker LLC", after the big break they took during the past years.
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/XHA8o1W

1 year ago

smh. It's $3 per game and 3 of those already have their own bundle for $11. lol
https://groupees.com/2023-steam-3-pack-gamer-bundle

Groupees is getting their games from a big grey market distributor for $1 or less and roughly getting $2 per game profit.

1 year ago

1 year ago

ty for the heads up

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.