Purchase the MARCH 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF MARCH (2nd MARCH) for $12* to receive the MARCH bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON FEBRUARY 23th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer (promotion ends 9:59 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH): $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. (source)

Also, it's too late to buy the February Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead (the exact sub is: Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection (ASIA) which can be activated and run only in TW,HK,CN,SG,MY,PH,VN,TH,ID,LK,KH,LA,BN,MO,KR).
List of countries where DS III is not available (according to Humble Bundle)

The ROW key of DARK SOULS™ III from this bundle activates in all countries but Japan. RU/CIS customers will also receive a ROW key.

Splasher is region locked for:

• RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • China: SteamDB - needs confirmation
  • outside of these: ROW
    There is a warning that Splasher can't be activated in New Zealand, but there is no such region lock on SteamDB, therefore the key is probably redeemable.

Games:

Pay early and get: DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC

Additional Early Unlock: Overgrowth

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
DARK SOULS™ III 90% of 49,183 reviews 0 $59.99
DARK SOULS™ III - Ashes of Ariandel™ (DLC) 58% of 2,189 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $14.99
Overgrowth 74% of 2,569 reviews 1 $29.99
Lost Castle 90% of 8,850 reviews 0 $9.99
Splasher 97% of 248 reviews - 0 $14.99
Aviary Attorney 94% of 529 reviews 0 $14.99
Last Day of June 92% of 660 reviews 0 $19.99
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! 80% of 189 reviews 1 $14.99

Note: Overgrowth activates as this sub (It doesn't include Receiver or Overgrowth - Forum Key, which is included when you buy it from Steam)

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,023 reviews 0 $59.99

Retail:

• $179.92

Humble original: Drawkanoid (keys unlikely if Valve keep refusing to give out HB-sufficient quantities)

Smash things at hyperspeed in Drawkanoid, a re-imagining of the classic brick-breaking genre. Draw your paddle to bounce blindly fast balls exactly where you want them. There's bullet time to help you out, but the game gets faster as you get better. Upgrade your ship and deploy powerups strategically to help you survive and score huge combos in the blink of an eye.
Last brick syndrome is dead!

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month again?

View Results
Amazing Dark Souls unlocks! I'm subscribing / resubscribing.
After I saw the early unlocks, I decided to cancel my subscription. Hasta la vista, IGN!
Once a subscriber, always a subscriber. One more month for me.
Feeling conflicted about this one, I'll decide later.
I already own these games.
No, deffinitely not this time.

Ringed City is a must. Too bad they didn't include it.

6 years ago

they didn't so you will buy it

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago*

I'm sure some people in the affected countries would happily swap. Assuming the trash Beyond Earth keys ain't region locked.

6 years ago

DS 3 or Beyond Earth? lol D:

6 years ago

I'm glad I had only 2 months left when IGN took over. And I'm glad I decided to cancel my subscription after that... But I see how most people are probably very happy with the changes. Me, I was in more for the great indie games included.

6 years ago

This latest one was pretty good in that regard. I was rather surprised by the full pack.

6 years ago

Yeah, I saw that a bit after posting this. I've played LiS and Owlboy before, not a fan of CIV's. But Tacoma, Black The Fall and Snake Pass would've been nice.

6 years ago

This is such a weird decision. I mean, having base game in the Monthly deal and banking on people getting the DLC is nothing new, but this just means you have to get the Ringed City separately for 15€ at some point. And you can on Steam so they won't even goad you into buying the season pass.

6 years ago

Is it just 1 key for DS 3 + AoA, or 2 different keys?.

6 years ago

2 different keys.

6 years ago

Thanks

6 years ago

I just bought Dark Soul III and the Season Pass last December. On the fence for the locked items.

6 years ago

Times I actually wish I was getting the substitute not the real thing, as whilst I've got no interest in Dark Souls III, I'd love to play beyond earth. Oh well. I guess it's still a good giveaway key I guess.

6 years ago

good bundle, buy and never play it haha :'( #pcmasterrace

6 years ago

I'm not really into DS3 due to the difficulty level but I'm tempted to get this anyway in case there's something else in the bundle that's good. I've made that mistake before, skipping out on a month because I don't like the title game only to find out virtually all of the other games were on my wishlist. I'm conflicted. Thoughts?

6 years ago

It all comes down to preference.
In my case, I have an annual sub and I'm only interested in early unlocks half of the time. But what matters for me the most are the hidden titles. If I don't like the Early Unlock (which is not the case this time) I usually just give it away or trade it for some wishlist title.

6 years ago

Yeah I think I'll probably do that as well. I'll end up kicking myself if I skip it and it turns out to be really good.

6 years ago

damn i have already DS3 and season pass , well i always can sell it .

6 years ago

I waited for price cut of Dark Souls III with all DLC for so long. Bought 2 months ago. Now it's in Humble Bundle. I am so mad at everyone. I bought DS3+SP for 2,5 more than that...

6 years ago

From my Licenses and product key activations:

23 Jan, 2018 DARK SOULS III Retail
15 Jan, 2018 Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition Gift/Guest Pass
13 Jan, 2018 DARK SOULS™ II - Season Pass Retail
13 Jan, 2018 Dark Souls II Retail
12 May, 2017 DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin Retail

But I will still buy this MUHAHA !

6 years ago

Well, I have annual plan, so I already pre-bought this and it's super bundle, the best I could possibly think of, but not after I bought the games 2 months ago 😂

6 years ago

Split the bundle I think on doing this also !

6 years ago

I already have annual plan, i just gave the games away.

6 years ago

You can always sit out a month (or as many as you want) in the annual plan and get some 2019 bundles instead.

6 years ago

I wasn't sure if pausing means I can get one more in the future or just lost, however... I'm going to buy just every Humble Bundle. If some game were boring or duplicate, I can always give them away :) It's still very good deal. Cause it's hard to get SINGLE game for price of whole monthly :) I think it's worth it :D But thanks for the hint anyway :)

6 years ago

You can push your subscription as far into the future as you want, until the worlds ends in a singularity or IGN goes bankrupt.

6 years ago

region lock ruins everything :/

6 years ago

I wanted DS3. Not another Civ game for the 2nd month in a row.

6 years ago

All righty, that's an early unlock I can get behind. Bought~

6 years ago

This is a no brainer for me and the second time I'll bite a humble monthly (I do not like to make blind purchases), after XCOM2.

Almost bought DS3 during last winter sale and to get it cheaper and with a DLC is great. I loved DS1, by the way :)

6 years ago

I'd rather have Civ

6 years ago

Says Schneizel. 😒

6 years ago

Amazing :)

6 years ago

I'm from one of the countries who will not receive DS3 if I purchase the monthly bundle. Does this mean that the bundle that I would receive would be $14.99 short? Since the replacement is only $59.99 vs the original offer which is with the dlc.

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

I now want to know why some say that HB monthly are worst and worst !
For me Octomber : Rise of the tomb rider : 11 EUR minimum !
November : Shadow Tactics : 11 EUR minimum !
December meh skip !
January : Quantum Break 7 EUR + The long Dark 6 EUR = 13 EUR minimum
February : CIV VI minimum 20 EUR !

Also Marcj I have all 3 DS games and will still buy this bundle
DARK SOULS™ III - The Ringed City™ - : https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=dark+souls+III#/page:game/price?plain=darksoulsiiiashesofariandel

So from my POV those are grea bundles !

6 years ago*

+1

6 years ago

Funny how some people here are like "WHAT?!?! Only Dark Souls 3 and a DLC but not even Dark Souls 2???"
I mean what do you expect, you pay 12€ and get the whole franchise?
But I guess you'll always have those guys complaining about everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 years ago

Surprisingly often there is a correlation between ratio and how unrealistic ones expectations are ;)

6 years ago

True words :D

6 years ago

not even Dark Souls 2

At the start the thread had DS2 listed. Seemed like DS2+3 for multiple people who only gave it a glance. The box art for all those looks so samey.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Ah ok thanks for the information, that explains it a bit! I still don't like the attitude of some of them though.

6 years ago

Is there a work around for someone who has a virtual card? HB don't accept prepaid/virtual card for monthly and there is no paypal in my country. I have to ask another friend to buy it for me when it comes to a monthly I want :/

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Oh I never thought about that. But if its a gift subscription then does it have to be unlocked to someone else's account? Have you tried it yourself or just heard rumours? Main concern for me is still the virtual card payment option, if that works I don't mind creating another HB account just to send my games to that account.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Never mind, I got my Visa card to work :)

6 years ago

Just to make sure: your Visa is a real, non-virtual card, correct? So virtual cards still don't work for anyone.

6 years ago

Yeah its real. Actually I generate the virtual card from my Visa because online shopping is much safer, easier and no extra charges. After buying the monthly from my Visa, they made me pay extra tax which I'm not happy about. But for a monthly, there is no other choice for me.

6 years ago

Your credit card provider gives you the virtual cards, or is it a separate company?

Visa cards always have something like 1.75% extra charges or so when using foreign currencies from what I saw, at least in Europe and the like that's how it is.

6 years ago

Its the same company. My real card is a debit Visa card actually but when I create virtual card then the virtual card acts like a credit card, in online stores I just select Master Card option for the virtual card. There is an online portal where we create and top-up virtual cards, no need to specifically ask them to create one for us. It just transfers money from Visa to virtual card. Very easy to use.

6 years ago

what are the price of the other 2 DLCs? cause on sales i can get DS3 with all the DLCs for like 18$...

6 years ago

Sorry but I don't believe you I got DS III for 10 EUR and didn't saw a better deal !
The deluxe version was 24 $ !
https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=dark+souls+III#/page:game/price?plain=darksoulsiiideluxeedition
The seson pass was 10.5 Eur : https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=dark+souls+III#/page:game/price?plain=darksoulsiiiseasonpass

So I can't see how did you got all that with 18$ :)) !

6 years ago

Bolivia has different prices m8.

6 years ago

Figured as much !

6 years ago

actually we get US prices but still region locked to SA, anyway i was using nuveem's prices, but cant quite recall what was the price during the sale, if it was 15$ or 20$.. for DS3DE, but now maybe it was 24$ like he said.. xd sry....

Right now without a sale the 2d DLC is 18$, if during the sale it goes down to half, that is 9$ + the 12$ of HB that is 21$, i mean is less than when is on sale, but not by much... so i guess ill wait xd.

6 years ago*

There is just one more DLC. The "third" DLC is a season pass that contains the two DLCs.

6 years ago

I know that I just posted the links for the two dlcs and the seson pass link !

6 years ago

Got Dark Souls 3 in a GMG mystery box - unbeatable price.

6 years ago

Other people just get Bad Rats equivalents :D

6 years ago

Fking region lock, already have civ beyond earth so pause time

6 years ago

Many people here would love to swap with you, if yours ain't locked.

6 years ago

Good decision

6 years ago

I come from the country that doesn't give the DS3.
If I buy using VPN, will I get DS3, or will I still get Civ BE?

6 years ago

Thinking about this as well.

6 years ago

dont forget they check payment country, and 2 step authentication (mobile number) also show your country if you enabled it in settings
or steam account that linked to humblebundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings

6 years ago

I tried once before, buying FF VI in HB Store, which actually because of region lock, doesn't available in my region.
The key provided, turns out well, can be redeemed on STEAM.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.