Purchase the MARCH 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF MARCH (2nd MARCH) for $12* to receive the MARCH bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON FEBRUARY 23th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer (promotion ends 9:59 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH): $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. (source)

Also, it's too late to buy the February Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead (the exact sub is: Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection (ASIA) which can be activated and run only in TW,HK,CN,SG,MY,PH,VN,TH,ID,LK,KH,LA,BN,MO,KR).
List of countries where DS III is not available (according to Humble Bundle)

The ROW key of DARK SOULS™ III from this bundle activates in all countries but Japan. RU/CIS customers will also receive a ROW key.

Splasher is region locked for:

• RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • China: SteamDB - needs confirmation
  • outside of these: ROW
    There is a warning that Splasher can't be activated in New Zealand, but there is no such region lock on SteamDB, therefore the key is probably redeemable.

Games:

Pay early and get: DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC

Additional Early Unlock: Overgrowth

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
DARK SOULS™ III 90% of 49,183 reviews 0 $59.99
DARK SOULS™ III - Ashes of Ariandel™ (DLC) 58% of 2,189 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $14.99
Overgrowth 74% of 2,569 reviews 1 $29.99
Lost Castle 90% of 8,850 reviews 0 $9.99
Splasher 97% of 248 reviews - 0 $14.99
Aviary Attorney 94% of 529 reviews 0 $14.99
Last Day of June 92% of 660 reviews 0 $19.99
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! 80% of 189 reviews 1 $14.99

Note: Overgrowth activates as this sub (It doesn't include Receiver or Overgrowth - Forum Key, which is included when you buy it from Steam)

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,023 reviews 0 $59.99

Retail:

• $179.92

Humble original: Drawkanoid (keys unlikely if Valve keep refusing to give out HB-sufficient quantities)

Smash things at hyperspeed in Drawkanoid, a re-imagining of the classic brick-breaking genre. Draw your paddle to bounce blindly fast balls exactly where you want them. There's bullet time to help you out, but the game gets faster as you get better. Upgrade your ship and deploy powerups strategically to help you survive and score huge combos in the blink of an eye.
Last brick syndrome is dead!

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month again?

View Results
Amazing Dark Souls unlocks! I'm subscribing / resubscribing.
After I saw the early unlocks, I decided to cancel my subscription. Hasta la vista, IGN!
Once a subscriber, always a subscriber. One more month for me.
Feeling conflicted about this one, I'll decide later.
I already own these games.
No, deffinitely not this time.

I'm calling all the region locked people to stop this month's subscription. Who the hell in their right mind thought CIV Beyond Earth is a passable substitute for DS3? And why the need to region block this I have no idea, not like they have regional pricing as well.

6 years ago

Bandai makes them region block that because Bandai's policies in Asia are different.

6 years ago

I got the Humble Monthly back in...May? for DS2. While I wish DS3 came with both DLC, I'm doing the same for it since it's one of my top wishlisted games.

My PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements, but it says that about some other games too and I can run them just fine, so I'll cross my fingers, give it a try, and if all else fails, at least I'll have it for later.

Edit: Well, I can run it. If I set the graphics settings to minimum and the game resolution to 800x450. XD I can even keep from being bumped offline if I close my browser or set my desktop resolution really low. (I do the latter to make the game window bigger and so I have the internet if I get lost or stuck and can't figure it out on my own.) It's still not smooth by any means, and Firelink has a tendency to boot me offline at a whim, but I've just beaten the Deacons so thumbs up to me, I guess. :P

6 years ago*

I will blacklist DS because of this. XD

6 years ago

Sadly I don't think I could run it smoothly at 1080 with my potato, otherwise I would have probably bought the March monthly. I don't even know why I'm interested in the Souls games... I still haven't completed the first one (stopped playing because I was stuck, I think), but I did find it enjoyable overall despite the suffering and ragequit moments.

If anyone with specs like mine tried DS3, I would really appreciate if you could let me know if the game worked fine or not... I can't seem to find a proper answer. i5-2500 3.3GHz, Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850 2gb, 8gb RAM

6 years ago*

Not interested in CIV, guess I'll pass... Shame DS3 could be a good trade or gift material.

6 years ago

Fukken hell, I pre-ordered DaSIII and the DLCs way back when it released, but this is such a good deal I really feel like getting it again.
Shame it doesn't come with both DLC tho. Not that I expected it to, but since the DLC are hardly ever discounted, the best way to get even just one of them is get the season pass (historical low for the SE is just over 10€, and the stand alone version of the Ringed City is almost 12€), so it's a bit silly all in all.

6 years ago

Dammit I was excitedly for the DLC for a bit.... Restricted for me grrrr

6 years ago

Is the key for Civilization: Beyond Earth a ROW key or is it specifically for Asia?

6 years ago

this
anyone know?

6 years ago

When Iwant to try Souls franchise for the first time but Bamco Refused
Anyone tried to break their key barrier?

6 years ago

Is there a reason for region lock? (is it $$$?)

6 years ago

Definitely money. There's no reason to exclude Asia from this deal.

6 years ago

Can i subscribe only a mounth?

6 years ago

Yes. But remember to cancel your payment details right after you subscribe for a month. Otherwise they will charge you again for next month

6 years ago

Thank's for reply!

6 years ago

You can also just buy a 'gift subscription' and activate that, then you don't need to cancel.

6 years ago

Thank's!

6 years ago

i hope it has poll option like this,

damn its not DS3 in my region, pause/cancel my subscription

6 years ago

Unfortunately, the information about these region locks come after the bundle is launched and the thread is made and there's no possibility to alter the poll, once it's done. Otherwise I would have gladly added it :)

6 years ago

Fking region lock
PAUSE

6 years ago

I liked Lords of the Fallen, but didn't really enjoy Dark Souls 2.
Worth it or not?

6 years ago

Can u remove ur trash ref link?
What i mean - ?refc=Vk3epz

6 years ago

And nobody noticed that? He has ref on all of his forum threads masking them as normal links, lol.

6 years ago

You can disable it yourself. It's the official SteamGifts referral link. Cg, the owner of the site, uses it to get some Humble Wallet for Community Giveaways.

View attached image.
6 years ago

So cg is above us all? The rules doesn't apply to him? Or the donation option he added isn't enough, which should be? Yes, he's the owner, but that's just wrong on so many levels.

6 years ago

Mully ? Is that you ? You look so different today :P

Pretty much. As the owner of this site he has given himself a privilege (a private law) to do so. Personally I don't really mind as long the money goes into giveaways but if you disagree you can disable referrals via Settings.

6 years ago

So cg is above us all? The rules doesn't apply to him?

Yes.

6 years ago

Sadly, I can't since it's not me that adds these ref links. They are added by default by SteamGifts, but you can disable them in your settings panel.
Look below at the convo and you'll see where exactly.

6 years ago

No international card = No humble monthly for me :c

6 years ago

I might get it just for DARK SOULS III alone. It's been on my wishlist for a while. The funny thing is I called the early unlock being DARK SOULS III five minutes before the reveal. I should play the lottery or something, lol.

6 years ago

I was hoping/expecting dark souls 3 would make it to monthly since I saw it for 10 euro on voidu. Glad I didn't buy it then and I was patient.

6 years ago

I could't resist , this month I bought all the DS games !
NO biggy, I don't regret it , the dlc as a price is more that the bundle price :D !

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Dark souls are not my kind of games.. i might skip this month not sure yet. Hoping for a extra early unlock like last month
:

6 years ago

worst bundle ever
because of reglock

just WHYYY??
it's ROW key, but they lock it anyway
such BS

6 years ago

Apparenty, HB acts weirdly, so weird, recently. Kind of giving false region locked info.
When I tried to create the gift link, it gives a warning which I thought it should be a RoW link.

6 years ago

Are you outside SEA region?

When you try to create the gift-link, what country can it only be redeem?

6 years ago

I'm from SEA too, got the gift-link from EU Region, giving me a lot of " region lock " warning ( Warning, you can't redeem it bla.. bla.. bla.. ) when i try to redeem the keys. But in the end, its stay on my steam library. :D So i think the key is ROW except for JP.

HB weird region lock. : D

6 years ago

So you actually tried it? It did work?

Added you to discuss more about these.

6 years ago

Can you actually test this out? If it worked for rizkyw it should work for you as well.

6 years ago

Update: I got myself DS3 gifted from EU as well. Redeemed it and it worked! Definitely ROW. Wonder why humble restricts Asia from purchasing it though.

Edit: I tried to reveal the key and it showed a warning that the key is restricted to my country (PH). Continued revealing it and got no issues redeeming it on steam.

6 years ago

Got the same restricted to my country (ID) too when reveal the key. But it’s still redeemable on my steam account. I wonder, why HB give such a warning for ROW key ? And even they also substitute it with another game. I donn’t get the idea.

6 years ago

Yeah humble is weird. They simply restricted us from purchasing DS3 but it can still be redeemed in Asia? Or am I missing something here?

6 years ago

Yes, that's right. Have no idea why HB did not give us the DS3 and at the same time gave false warning, maybe that's what Namco Bandai instructed them? My friend who is located in Singapore already activated the key I gave him and it worked flawlessly. He already immersed in the game play for more than an hour.

So now, it has been proven that, the DS3 key is actually RoW (except Japan, I guess). Just that it doesn't available through the SEA/part of Asian's monthly subscription. Have to get it from others.

6 years ago

I think they list the countries for which they don't give out this particular key.
Anyway, those HB warnings as faulty/incorrect for pretty much every bundle.

6 years ago

When I tried to generate gift link, it gave a region locked warning message.
This has made things become more confusing.

This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the person you're gifting this to lives in one of them, Steam might prevent the key from being redeemed.
BN  KR  SG
CN  MN  TH
HK  MO  TL
ID  MY  TW
JP  PG
KH  PH

However, this only happen when generate the gift link from the "purchases" page. It doesn't give such a warning when generate at "keys" page.

6 years ago

Its give warning to me when try to generate at keys page. But still, i can redeem it on my library. :D.

6 years ago

anyway since im not getting DS3
is there anyone want to barter with me?
i can give CIV BE for your DS3
ill unpause if there's anyone want to

fair trade i say
just sent me your steam invitation and well do the trade next month (or as long both can get the key)

6 years ago

btw anyone know CIV is ROW key or not?
trade is invalid if CIV key isn't row though

at least i know DS key is ROW

6 years ago

Considering CIV:BE is for SEA only, more than likely it is an ASIA key.

6 years ago

I'm not sure it's SEA. I'm still trying to find out what the exact sub is, but without an actual key I can't know what the real region locks are (since Humble Bundle often lists things that are not consistent with the SteamDB subs).
Also you might want to check this comment (+ above / below comments).

6 years ago

Well, they are issuing it for SEA countries, just not all of them. The key they get is more than likely the CIV:BE ASIA one though, that is the only one according to SteamDB that is valid for the affected regions.

6 years ago

When I added my key to my library It had (ASIA) in brackets behind the title.

6 years ago

that's suck
looks like this is a failure

i hope i can get one from somwhere

6 years ago

How did you know DS3 is ROW? Did anyone from Asia actually tried redeeming it?

6 years ago

i dont
but OP has stated above though
"The ROW key of DARK SOULS™ III from this bundle activates in all countries but Japan."

but i also found out here
i cant redeem it either
FML

6 years ago*

Well, this is a really unfortunate situation for us. Sad region locks.

6 years ago

yeah, what's with SEA region anyway
if it's because of pirating?
then making us pay MORE (on steam) and even locked us is making it worst

price on steam itself are rather high compared our national GDP, even when comparing to our neighboring country
which is tend to higher prices...

6 years ago

"if it's because of pirating?"

ironically, it could be it
most of of BamCo games is a nice target for pirate in our country, considering the popularity

and some of Publisher didn't use the price compensation for low GDP to SEA, like Bethesda, SEnix, and BamCo

6 years ago

that's actually promoting pirate though

6 years ago

So have you tried redeem it? Or simply refer to the thread you found?
I have the Dark Souls 3 actually, my friend gifted me but I feel like not safe to reveal the key, afraid it is really locked up to our region.
I am at SEA too.

6 years ago

no i havent even open it (i've paused it for now)
but from searching i found out it's most likely locked anyway...

since you have it, you can try to gift it (just click gift, but not sending it to anyone)
there should be some warning before sending and that's where you know it's locked or not

6 years ago

Alright, everyone, I can 100% confirmed the region locked warning notification is totally a false lying info.
I already gave my copy to my friend staying in Singapore.
He actually activated it safely without any issue. He has already immersed in the gameplay for more than an hour.
So, guys, it is good to go.

6 years ago

that's good, i think ill find one later myself

6 years ago

You activate DS 3 and your friend CIV:BE ?

This package can only be run in specified countries
TW,HK,CN,SG,MY,PH,VN,TH,ID,LK,KH,LA,BN,MO,KR

that's CIV:BE region lock (ASIA), so you can activate and run CIV:BE on MY and SG :)

6 years ago

What I meant was activate the DS3. Not CIV.

6 years ago

A gift link should be perfectly safe as usual. They're not gonna replace a DS3 gift link with Civ, on the fly. That would almost be scamming.

6 years ago

It is simliar with the regional locking in the tear 1 Rockstar bundle :D !

6 years ago

does this mean you've tried to redeem DS3 key?

I asked about it on Reddit and one Singaporean said he could redeem it after buying with USA VPN from Humble.

6 years ago

It means you can redeem DS3 on steam if you are from Asia. Humble is just locking these countries on buying it.

6 years ago

someone already tried that and confirmed it works too!!
from indonesia, using hola

i dont get it, why lock ROW keys in the first place lol

6 years ago

tenks infonya bro.
Dibahas di kolam atau dimana kah, if i may?

6 years ago

ane sih di kaskus
dan cari2 juga di situ lain

6 years ago

I guess this is mainly because the Namco Bandai who actually told HB to do so.
They don't like SEA?

6 years ago

They fucking hate SEA for no reason. Pricks.

6 years ago

iyes gan, di Indo set ke US, bisa beli.

6 years ago

Kampret emg buat rusuh aja HB/Bandai. BRB beli.

6 years ago

I'm interested in Civ BE, but I don't have spare DS III key, I have money

6 years ago

sorry, with these conclusion i dont feel like unpause this month
unless there's someone says otherwise
and i dont want to cheat anyone (because of reglock)

besides, i doubt any "good" game other than unlocked ones (based on experience)

6 years ago

Who needs a 10% discount

6 years ago

what do you mean?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Still waiting for Dark Souls 1 to be bundled again...

6 years ago

Not gonna happen, they gonna push and promote the remaster soon.

6 years ago

+1 ... had to buy it full price more then DS II and DS III :)) !

6 years ago

I've installed DS1 last week. With DSFix and some HD Textures and UI mods it looks really good so I really don't care about remaster.

60 FPS @ 4K :D

This comment tells you what to install: https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/30rgpk/starting_darksouls_pc_what_mods/cpvpzb4/

6 years ago

Thanks ... I would have install modes ... now I am playing ELEX , another game that was taged as hard ... at lvl 35 I am OP as fuck, some mobs can still one shot me but because I am ranged they just can't :)) !

To bad my main monitor is 2k :))) !

6 years ago*

Well, after plenty of months I am resubscribing. Dark souls 3 for this price + whatever other games we'll get is a pretty good deal, but I have to wonder how much I will pay for the 2nd DS3 dlc :)

6 years ago

While I don't care about DS3, I've managed to trade the early unlocks for 6 CS:GO keys. Pretty nice!

6 years ago

That's quite good. Makes the rest of the games pretty much free.

6 years ago

The price is correct :D !

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.