ā˜ž Purchase the FEBRUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI + 2 DLC packs with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF FEBRUARY (2nd FEBRUARY) for $12* to receive the FEBRUARY bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JANUARY 26th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the January Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Limited time offer: If you subscribe or upgrade to an annual plan until 2 February 9:59 AM Pacific Time you will receive $20 Humble Wallet Credit.

Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI is region locked:

The DLCs are ROW.
A very detailed explanation about region locks can be found here.

Games:

Pay early and get Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI + 2 DLC packs

Owlboy has been added now to the Early unlocks

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI 70% of 26,423 reviews ā¤ 0 $59.99
Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 39% of 580 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack (DLC) 9% of 842 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Owlboy 92% of 2,024 reviews ā¤ 1 $24.99
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) 96% of 106,912 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Tacoma 88% of 873 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Black The Fall 78% of 126 reviews ā¤ 0 $14.99
Snake Pass 88% of 477 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
The Norwood Suite 94% of 67 reviews - 0 $9.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Fortune-499

Fortune-499 is a game about money and magic. You play a fortune teller working in the magical resources department of a large corporation. You engage in day-to-day office activities such as forwarding emails, attending meetings, fighting back hordes of monsters, and dealing with printer jams. With some tricky magic up your sleeve and your job on the line, it's up to you to build a future out of the hand you've been dealt.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd FEBRUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
Not even last month's unlocks tempted me to subscribe, but CIV VI is too good to skip.
Last month IGN convinced me to subscribe, I'll give one them more chance this month and we'll see about next month.
I've been a subscriber for a long time, gonna go with the flow and buy 1 more month.
I'll think about this for a few weeks. Can't rush into decisions.
Last month I still paid, but this month I decided to pause my subscription.
First announced Monthly of the year doesn't look so promising... I'm not spending my money on it.
I don't have a subscription and I'm still not tempted to subscribe.
I pray that this bundle doesn't provide DLCs without the base game.
My new year's resolution is 3840Ɨ2160.

pass

6 years ago

Civ VI? lol, It will be a DLC fest like the last one, I guess :p

6 years ago

They always are, eh.

6 years ago

Yep. The CEO of Take-Two (who owns 2K) even said that they aim to make all their games have "recurrent consumer spending opportunities". Having a bunch of DLC is a relatively benign way of achieving that, IMO.

EDIT: There already are six smaller DLC packs and an expansion out.

6 years ago

Expansions not out yet tho :P

anyways minidlcs suck

6 years ago

Silly me :d
I saw Steam friends buying it and figured it was out already. Will be soon enough I suppose.

6 years ago

Game is completely playable without the majority of the DLC. You usually just need the major expansion, but those usually overhaul the game to such an extent it plays like a whole new game.
Furthermore, the game supports modding very well, so if you want variety, there's plenty of that available.

6 years ago

FFH was the best Civilization mod, and that was a decade ago. I doubt anyone will be able to match what FFH did for Civ IV with Civ V, BE, or VI. I think I'll be pausing this month.

6 years ago

Never really played Civ 4. It was before I got into strategy (and PC) gaming.
I remember Vox Populi with Events and Decisions for Civ 5 was rather fantastic as well.

6 years ago

I never played FFH much because I found Civ IV boring to begin with (compared to the best game in the series, the ancient Alpha Centauri) :<
Did people still work on it, or provide offshoot mods, the last years?

6 years ago

Alpha Centauri is great. Too bad it never got a sequel. Yep. Never. Definitely nothing about going beyond earth in the franchise ever again. Nope. -Signed, sad rider of the hype train.

6 years ago

I have a friend who always buys the obviously bad AAA games. It's a pattern with him. He buys the most obscenely expensive collector's edition they have, and then for a week he tries to pretend the game was any good.
No Man's Sky - preordered, hype train, played for a week, abandoned.
Beyond Earth - preordered, hype train, played for a week, abandoned.

Civ VI too ;)

6 years ago

So for users from the future, I've been researching Civ IV mods a bit today, and it seems other great mentions are:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/caveman2cosmos
http://anewdawn.sourceforge.net/
(both based on Rise of Mankind/New Dawn)

http://rhye.civfanatics.net/pages/civ4-RFC-downloads.php
very frequently patched to this day in https://forums.civfanatics.com/forums/rhyes-and-fall-dawn-of-civilization.452/

http://www.realism-invictus.com/

and then FFH has sub-mods itself, of course

6 years ago

I'm buying in hope that some day there will be a Complete upgrade or a steam bundle at least. Not sure if I will play it any sooner though.

6 years ago

F yeah !!!!!!!

6 years ago

Wow, glad I didn't buy it in the sale!

6 years ago

Ditto, I was super close to getting Civ VI and Sleeping Dogs. Glad I didn't.

6 years ago

Still no reason to subscribe again, it seems. Ah, well.

6 years ago

oh schist. really?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago*

Ok they bought me with this early unlock , will buy it for sure.

6 years ago

Wow! I'm super happy with this early unlock!

6 years ago

I knew subscribing was a bad idea.

6 years ago

$12 Civ VI + bonus count me in

6 years ago

Hhmhmhmmmm... Don't know, i'm interested on the early unlock, but last bundles were all bad so far... Don't know, don't know...

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

IV was bundled 9 years after the release
V was bundled 4 years -||-
Sure, tier 1 and 2, but based on the trend of the successful Civilization games, don't expect 6 in tier 1-2 for a good while.

6 years ago

When Civ 4 released, we didn't have bundles, which kinda explains it. When Civ 5 released, AAA titles in bundles were still relatively uncommmon.

6 years ago

I give it until next expansion ;)

Just not sure if T2 or straight to T1 with it by then.

6 years ago

Could be, I would guess sooner, but tier 3. It started out way, waaay better than Beyond Earth, my guess that they will value it more.

6 years ago

A wager!

6 years ago

like... a 12 dollar cheap bundle?

6 years ago

Great time to try my first ever refund on Steam :D

View attached image.
6 years ago

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

6 years ago

i have annual sub so i taking it but i think ill just gift these games, having base game means it would be more expensive to buy the DLCs instead of the goty in a few years. i can wait for goty:-)

6 years ago

you can also pause an anual sub.

6 years ago

no point, overall iam happy with games i get, last month was worth way more than 12usd, or 11 with annual, or even less as got that 20 wallet few months ago. And last time i skipped a month i need to buy few unlocks for nearly the price of the monthly because as those games were wanted:-)

6 years ago

You got me pondering for a while on what an anal sub is. :P

6 years ago

Steam would deduct the price of the DLCs you already have if you buy a bundle. You'd still get the bundle discount.

6 years ago

iam always afraid to buy a dlc freak base game even from bundle since xcom1 dlc was more always than the base game + dlc pack.

6 years ago

Witcher 3 is a good example in that category too, especially for how much people praise/worship CD Projekt.

6 years ago

You had me almost pausing! That's true... Civ VI might end up on a bundle in later years but I remember the Civ V bundle was separated into Civ V + Civ V DLCs so it might be possible either way. Now I'm on the fence about buying this one :S

6 years ago

if you want to play the game asap you should buy it, its probably a great game, i loved civ series always but i have soo many games i still need to play and iam behind the gaming industry with like 2-3 years so i have no issues to wait for goty versions:-)

6 years ago

I still have Stellaris and a ton of other time consuming games as well :( I've tried a bit of Civ VI and seen it on youtube already, so I know it's good enough yeah... so tempted to wait it out as well.

6 years ago

Stellaris is another "wait for 20 patches and 99999999 DLC" title though, maybe even much more than Civ.

6 years ago

but paradox games dont get goty versions and while there are still a lot of dlc there are always free content with patches so for the price of the base game you get an everchanging strategy game.

6 years ago

Paradox always do random GOTY / "Complete" collections.
The trolls even called the EU3 they sell on Steam EU3 Complete, and then you still have to buy two expansions afterwards: http://store.steampowered.com/app/25800/Europa_Universalis_III_Complete/

6 years ago

I've been strong in resisting the humble monthly but i'm not sure I can any longer. Someone stop me (put fingers into wallet......)

6 years ago

any region lock ?

6 years ago

Mine activated as "Sid Meier's Civilization VI (Europe)" so I suppose yes.

6 years ago

yeh everytime 2k lock their games

6 years ago

i hope those dlcs arent part of the 8 games of the bundle

6 years ago

i'm pretty sure they are

6 years ago

thats bad

6 years ago

They are not.

6 years ago

Base game locked for RU/CIS, probably locked for South America as well. Asia and Sea too, perhaps.

6 years ago

In steamdb only this regions show: Asia, IN, BR, RU/CIS, Europe. So I imagine most of south america is fine.

But if someone from some other country in south america knows buys it would be nice to know for sure.

6 years ago

I don't think there's a Brazil only region lock for steam games now.
There used to be back in 2015, but there's a while all restricted games I've seen were labeled as SA instead of BR.

6 years ago

If you check the link in the main post it's listed as BR in steamdb and steamdb pulls their data from steam.

6 years ago

Just got mine on steam xmax sale. Still think is best to hold off during this HB, DLC are quite expensive to but 1by1, deluxe edition is better.

6 years ago

Yeah, sigh. The base game will become next to worthless before I have time to play this. I wish they didn't put so many "base" type of games in the monthlies. With this in mind, I have to say I'm very pleased with this months bundle where only Tomb Raider is a base kind of game.

6 years ago

I just donā€™t like civ 6

6 years ago

Civ games have never been my cup of tea. Does anyone know if it is possible to pause a subscription in the middle of a 3 month plan, or is that only possible with month by month?

6 years ago

You can pause even few months in a row. I skipped 3 out of last 4 bundles with 1year sub.

6 years ago

That is probably what I will do then, thank you! January's bundle has a lot to keep me busy with anyway.

6 years ago

I am glad someone like Jan. bundle as for me there was nothing interesting I must have. But well I am kind of strange person with my tastes. :)

6 years ago

I love survival games, so they had me at The Long Dark. Anything else was just a bonus for me :D

6 years ago

Another easy skip for me.

6 years ago

Finally my last month from 1-year sub I am fine with early unlock. I am in (if I don't win it ofc) and last humble bundle for me I suppose.

6 years ago

Yeah that's definitely a no-brainer for me. I'm not really interested in Civ but my girlfriend's been asking for the new one for a while. :P

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.