Purchase the MARCH 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF MARCH (2nd MARCH) for $12* to receive the MARCH bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON FEBRUARY 23th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer (promotion ends 9:59 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH): $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. (source)

Also, it's too late to buy the February Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead (the exact sub is: Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection (ASIA) which can be activated and run only in TW,HK,CN,SG,MY,PH,VN,TH,ID,LK,KH,LA,BN,MO,KR).
List of countries where DS III is not available (according to Humble Bundle)

The ROW key of DARK SOULS™ III from this bundle activates in all countries but Japan. RU/CIS customers will also receive a ROW key.

Splasher is region locked for:

• RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • China: SteamDB - needs confirmation
  • outside of these: ROW
    There is a warning that Splasher can't be activated in New Zealand, but there is no such region lock on SteamDB, therefore the key is probably redeemable.

Games:

Pay early and get: DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC

Additional Early Unlock: Overgrowth

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
DARK SOULS™ III 90% of 49,183 reviews 0 $59.99
DARK SOULS™ III - Ashes of Ariandel™ (DLC) 58% of 2,189 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $14.99
Overgrowth 74% of 2,569 reviews 1 $29.99
Lost Castle 90% of 8,850 reviews 0 $9.99
Splasher 97% of 248 reviews - 0 $14.99
Aviary Attorney 94% of 529 reviews 0 $14.99
Last Day of June 92% of 660 reviews 0 $19.99
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! 80% of 189 reviews 1 $14.99

Note: Overgrowth activates as this sub (It doesn't include Receiver or Overgrowth - Forum Key, which is included when you buy it from Steam)

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,023 reviews 0 $59.99

Retail:

• $179.92

Humble original: Drawkanoid (keys unlikely if Valve keep refusing to give out HB-sufficient quantities)

Smash things at hyperspeed in Drawkanoid, a re-imagining of the classic brick-breaking genre. Draw your paddle to bounce blindly fast balls exactly where you want them. There's bullet time to help you out, but the game gets faster as you get better. Upgrade your ship and deploy powerups strategically to help you survive and score huge combos in the blink of an eye.
Last brick syndrome is dead!

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month again?

View Results
Amazing Dark Souls unlocks! I'm subscribing / resubscribing.
After I saw the early unlocks, I decided to cancel my subscription. Hasta la vista, IGN!
Once a subscriber, always a subscriber. One more month for me.
Feeling conflicted about this one, I'll decide later.
I already own these games.
No, deffinitely not this time.

has anyone tried to gift this monthly bundle?
i mean, for example bought in US region then gift it to SEA account
i'm wondering what's the content, is it still DS3 / CIV BE?

6 years ago

I'm wondering the same... but in Brazil. :P

6 years ago

SEA account gets CIV BE even when its gifted probably. Best to do here is to just gift them DS3 straight up.

6 years ago

You can redeem the monthly sub gift with a us vpn and you'll get ds 3.

6 years ago

Redeem = ?

Did you mean when purchasing?

6 years ago

nope
When you are activating the gift. Because the monthly sub can be gifted not the bundle itself.

6 years ago

has it been tested?
and what you mean is, any gifting from any region (including SEA) is fine as long you redeem it with US VPN ?

6 years ago

I tested it myself. Someone bought the February bundle from Asia for me.I activated it with a us VPN and I got the NA Locked version.
As long as you gift the monthly subscription (not the regular bundles or games), It's fine.
(I'm still not sure about this. I'm going to buy the new monthly too in a few days and share the result with you.)

6 years ago*

i'll be waiting for the result then
and thanks! it would be good if we can get this monthly bundle (DS3 version) with this method :D

6 years ago

I got dark souls 3 from new monthly too by this method.
The gift was bought from Asia and by kenshin (who usually do group buys).
I activated it with windscribe VPN (u can use the us servers for free).
And at the end I got dark souls 3+dlc.

6 years ago

OK, thanks for the info
just tested myself and its works here :D yay https://i.imgur.com/K8JVsZ9.png
my step

go to private mode
activate US VPN (mine tunnelbear)
open ipleak to crosscheck my IP (is it already US or not)
login
claim
done

6 years ago*

I'm glad you worked it out. Enjoy :D

6 years ago

Buying from SEA with a US VPN and activating a SEA gift with a US VPN should have the same outcome.

6 years ago

afaik, humblebundle check your payments country, so i think using US VPN for purchasing is not gonna works, except you're using virtual card that can make your payment country change to US or something, that's what i'm interested enough for redeeming only xD

6 years ago

I don't think they check because there have been plenty of times where I've used US VPN to get games in bundles that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise when buying a bundle because they were excluded for people from Germany. Not sure how it is with other countries but haven't had any issues so far.

6 years ago

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection got region lock?

6 years ago

Seems like it. It's redeemable and can be run only in ASIA-region countries.

6 years ago

They bought me yet with another early unlock , will be getting this one as well lol

6 years ago

Well for those that got Civ Beyond Earth.
Be alerted that it is a region locked key to Asia.
Even though when attempting to create a gift link it doesn't mention anything of the sorts.

Good thing I only found out when trying to give the key to someone I know from Europe and showed me the message he received.

6 years ago

Thank you, l added this info to the OP.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

I always thought that to avoid region-lock one should use a key, not giftlink

for instance, in my region (RU) some AAA-titles locked for activation and launch, so, I'm avoiding it through buying keys (not giftlinks) from US or EU users and get non-locked version.

thus, to avoid region-lock better to use key which is revealed by one who bought the bundle (of course, before that you should check steamDB packages for a particular game).

therefore, I still have a hope that Civ BE is non-locked for Asia only, and HB doesn't give any warning about it too - they are talking only about DS III and we already have confirmation that it redeems fine at least for users from Indonesia

6 years ago*

Ow I am pretty sure DS3 is a ROW key (except Japan) but for one or so reason they weren't allowed to give one to most of Asia.

6 years ago

99% of the time, a gift link gives you a key for the buyer's country, not the activating user's country. So it would be the same result.

6 years ago

A shame indeed. I was really looking forward to trading with you.

6 years ago

The ROW key of DARK SOULS™ III from this bundle activates in all countries but Japan.

if i buy this bundle from RU-region i will get ROW-key?

6 years ago

ye

6 years ago

ty ^^

6 years ago

I would rather wait for an answer coming from a person that belongs to the CIS/RU region (LuckyMe is from Latvia, which is EU).
It might as well be this sub, instead of the ROW one:
https://steamdb.info/sub/94168/

6 years ago

(This RU sub isn't even named (RU), you wouldn't notice if it's RU or ROW until someone else outside of CIS tries to activate it.)

6 years ago*

hmm, ok, i'll wait since i want to gift it to someone outside ru-region. Thanks for reply

6 years ago

works fine

6 years ago

thanks for info 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ

6 years ago

India, Bulgaria, Laos, Vietnam are on the list of countries for this curious "Asia" (lol) version of Dark Souls III - https://steamdb.info/sub/94172/ , yet not on the list of countries Humble says are excluded from DS3.
So they might, in theory, get a funny DS3 key that should work in a lot of Asian countries and in the EU.

6 years ago

We're activating this sub, not that which you mentioned.

6 years ago*

So you bought it from your Bulgarian IP and got the normal ROW version?

6 years ago

] licenses_for_app 374320
License packageID 69024:

• State : Active( flags 0 ) - Purchased : Mon Feb 05 13:11:31 2018 in "BG", CD Key
  • Apps : 374320, (1 in total)
  • Depots : 374321, (1 in total)

Yes and I got that version (SubID:69024) and it's a ROW key, which can't be activated only in Japan.

6 years ago*

As I thought it is a ROW key the same with manhunt from Rockstart bundle :D !

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Me and two more friend bought it just because of DS3, but yes, I guess you're kind of right.

6 years ago

I thought the same last month... and we got one of the best Monthlys.

6 years ago

For me DS3 + DLC is already totally worth it for $12 bucks (almost paid more than that at the last sale), so anything else for me will be a plus. But no matter how good early unlocks have been so far, the bundle never totally sucks (we even had great ones with great early unlocks), its just that they can be sometimes a bit underwhelming. But it can be pretty decent too. :>

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago by a staff member, Ronix.

6 years ago

Seriously?

6 years ago

No interest in DS3. Another month I'll skip. Besides I still have some cs:go keys left from trades I made from earlier bundles. If there's some good unlocks I will just trade for them later.

6 years ago

can i say i got scammed by humble bundle

6 years ago

Why ... I just bought the bundle even tho I already had DS III ?

6 years ago

Probably he got Civ instead of DS3 lmao. My friend had to ask for refund dunno how the progress now cuz he didn't turn his VPN on.

6 years ago

Probably, I would also not like to get CiV ... for those that say the bundle is not ok with DS III + dlc , I say meh !

The dlc was priced before more than the bundle , you an get it with 3 EUR tho now but you can sell DS III with the price of the bundle so still a win :)) !

6 years ago*

I asked for a refund. They have removed the Monthly Bundle a week ago but still no refund... yet.

6 years ago

Well, I am not sure. People say the rest of bundle will be bad that turns out good last month, I already got DS 3 deluxe, I might get this one if the rest isn’t bad, I really have problems with this kind of lottery

6 years ago

I unsubbed, will i get the other games?

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

ok ty

6 years ago

That's the norm for me every time I get a monthly. Sub for one month > Unsub immediately. Absolutely no reason to let it continue to next month not knowing which early unlock awaits.

6 years ago

you know you will be auto-charged one week prior to the release day of the complete bunlde. so once the early unlock is revealed for the new bundle, you can still unsubscribe if you don't like it. if you like it and want it there is no need to unsubscribe, unless you don't have the money of course.

6 years ago*

I unsubscribe immediately because last time I completely forgot that I was subscribed and almost paid for the new month. Only bought two monthlies out of the whole year so not really excited about early unlocks.

6 years ago

will I still get dark souls 3 if I bought monthly gift using Indonesian paypal and reveal the key using usa vpn in my other humble account?

6 years ago

the problem is your payment method (PP indoneisa) u[pn check out, they will give you civ 5 BE instead of DS3

6 years ago

nope, he will receive DS3 as long as he use vpn when bought that games, humble didn't check paypal region :)

6 years ago

Yes, you can get dark souls 3 if you always use vpn when bought the monthly ( no need as gift ). Humble didn't check paypal region. I already try for my self. :)

6 years ago

jadi pas login ke paypalnya buat bayar balek ke ID aman dak? mas kayak gitukah?
soalnya pernah masih pake vpn dulu login paypal, paypal saya kena lock haha

6 years ago

Waktu itu, vpn saya tetep nyala pas checkout paypal, nggak kena lock sih.

6 years ago

betul, selama vpn msh nyala,..
aman nya ,.. pake browser opera yg sdh ada built in vpn nya,.. pastikan vpn di opera masuk region eropa (klik di tanda vpn, ganti region dr asia jdi eropa) selesaikan semua transaksi dr 1 browser termasuk cekout PP

6 years ago

Masak sih? gw pernah gak sengaja pake VPN pas beli humble tp fine2 aja. Malah dl pake bolt sempat ke lock asu ini PP.

6 years ago

klo dah pernah subs HB monthly sblmnya yg auto charge (per month method) bisa lsg auto apy bro. yg ke lock itu ,.. mungkin yg musti login dulu ke PP via browser ngga?

6 years ago

Oh iya klo itu makes sense auto apply nya sih. Karena pas awal apply kan pake Indo punya IP.

6 years ago

Could you share the steps you did to make it work?

6 years ago

Did you purchase the bundle with vpn? If yes, could you share your experience?

6 years ago

just open vpn, create a new account and buy it
as long as you dont see the message about region lock it should be safe
you can also clear the cookies to make sure

6 years ago

Hey dude. Thank you for the response. I was able to get it via vpn.

6 years ago

nice. enjoy DS III :D

6 years ago

hi, keys bought in RU-region are ROW, but "you were warned" ¯ \\ (ツ) / ¯
just got answer from hb support (i bought it from ru-region and asked if i can gift it to my friend from German)

Kayla (Customer Service)
Feb 13, 11:08 AM PST
Hi,
Thank you for contacting us! I apologize for the delayed response.
You should be able to gift the Dark Souls III key from this bundle to your friend without any issues. However, if there is a problem with the key redemption, unfortunately we are unable to update order locations for gift orders. Looking at the account, you shouldn't have any issues, but I wanted to make sure that you were warned just in case!
If you need anything else, let us know. Otherwise, take care!

View attached image.
6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago

Sound like not even they know with certainty what they give out to people xD.
Thank you for the info, I added a link to this comment in the OP.

6 years ago

Civ BE The Collection is... who knows what, actually

Here's the giveaway, host from Taiwan, winner from Italy and winner couldn't redeem the key

However, there's some uncertainty - giveaway was for Civ BE, not The Collection (maybe keys are separate for base game and DLC), so, maybe, only the base game is locked and Rising Tide is not.

UPD: there's was another giveaway (exactly The Collection), host was from Mongolia and winner is from Sweden, game marked as received and shown in library. So, apparently, it's ROW ?

6 years ago*

Maybe the winner activated it using VPN... Maybe they ran out of ASIA keys and they started to give out ROW keys... maybe the winner is from Asia but has Sweden listed on his Steam profile because he moved there recently... Or maybe it was ROW from the beginning, like you said. Who knows...

It would help me clarify the region locks much better if people would post their USED keys here (or send them to me via PM). I would run them through ASF (no activation risk since they would be duplicates anyway) and see exactly what subs they provide in the bundle. With that, it would be so much easier to see the locks... But for some reason, people seem to be cautious in regards to sharing them.

6 years ago

I'll add you for the used key.

6 years ago

okay

6 years ago*

Thank you for sharing the key! (you can delete it now, no reason to have it lying around here)
I already tried PLBSplash's key and the conclusion was that it's indeed locked to ASIA region (your key gives me the same result):
https://steamdb.info/sub/75579/

6 years ago

I decided to bought it. If I find something I'm interested in: good for me! If I don't: in mid-march I'll have my cake factory day, so good for you! (or those fo you who don't buy monthlies). And there are some pretty interesting game in the monthly trove (one who's also on my wishlist), so I also have lots of game to play.

6 years ago

I got an email with something named "Humble Monthly Trove"

If I subscribe to the monthly bundle, I'll be able to play those games for free?

6 years ago

Yes, drm free (no steam keys)

6 years ago

Well, thanks.

6 years ago

What's the change that the second DS3 DLC is also included in this monthly? :D

6 years ago

0%

6 years ago

Yep, that's what I thought.

6 years ago

someone used it and did not say thanks - so I will say it anyway

6 years ago

Apparently I got accidentally charged and now I got this Monthly :3 I guess I will be giving away Dark Souls :3

6 years ago

Hmmm did it start already? Aren't they a bit too early with that? For me, the autocharge happens in 5h usually...
Anyway thank you, I was planning on adding a warning in a couple of hours anyway but if they already started to charge, then it's better to announce it now.

6 years ago

Got my HB/PP message about the charge ~45 minutes ago as well

6 years ago

as far as i know it is always one week before the release of the full bundle.

6 years ago

Sure thing (it's already in the OP, but it's difficult to notice it through all that text), but it usually triggers around 18:00 - 19:00 CET time, while today it triggered at 13:00 CET for me, so 5-6 hours earlier than the normal schedule.

6 years ago

...the normal schedule.

No such thing. The only thing that Humble states is the timeframe to the day, not the hour. They have never guaranteed what time of the day you would be charged.

6 years ago

Got surprised too but seeing how Feb is 28 days and the bundle is coming the second it's really nothing extraordinary.

6 years ago

Reminder: this is the last chance of cancelling / pausing your subscription for this month; otherwise you will be autocharged in the next few hours.

6 years ago

Yeah, they've charged me at the beginning of the day here rather than the end, I don't remember a notification letting me know that the time had changed. Does that mean the rest of the games will unlock earlier this month, too? I bet it doesn't. If I was going to cancel I would have already, but I'm still annoyed about it. Sometimes my bank account is pretty empty and I need to know when my payments are going out exactly - a paypal on Friday evening won't process until Monday at the earliest, but Friday morning? Don't know.

6 years ago

'This month's full bundle will unlock at 10AM Pacific time on March 2, 2018!' so the actual unlock time is still 6pm my time. That's pretty lame.

6 years ago

i got charged as well :(
i shouldnt have waited so long to unsubscribe. its an awesome game but i still own it on steam and on playstation 4 as well (and completed it even there). so not realy interested in this bundle...^^
stupid me. had to unsub earlier^^

6 years ago

Charged really early this month, forgot it was such a short month of the year,

6 years ago

Noooo. I should have unsubscribed. Well, maybe I give away DS3 then. :D

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.