Are the DLCs worth it or not?

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm thinking of getting the bundle myself for the Darksiders games and Deadfall Adventures. Plus, Titan Quest!

(Sorry I'm out of topic, though ._. )

9 years ago

It's ok. I was first thinking of getting the bundle for Darksiders 1/2 but when I saw that it didn't come with the DLCs, I didn't know what to get anymore.

9 years ago

I think it's better to get the DLC when there's a 75% off promo, It's quite cheap I think?

9 years ago

DLC arent very good from what I have read

9 years ago

You can get franchise for around 5 bucks

9 years ago

Where exactly?

9 years ago

Traders

9 years ago

If you are only interested in Darksiders, the Franchise is the better choice, even more if you don't have the first one.

9 years ago

I own the Franchise Pack, and I have to say I'm honestly not sure how worth it the DLCs are. There's some mission DLCs which adds gameplay, but most of them are just weapons/armor sets which becomes obsolete halfway through the game (and they mostly have same level requirements, so even if you got all DLCs, you'll only be using one of them most of the time). Buying the DLCs seperately just for the mission ones still cost a bit though, soif you really want everything the game has, the franchise pack is still a good choice.

9 years ago

Darksiders 2 is very long and boring the first DS is better in every aspect And DONT BUY DLC's its not worth it at all

9 years ago

Wait, Darksiders is on sale? checks Steam
I don't see it...

9 years ago

Sale on HB. Along with several games

9 years ago

No, I get that. The original post was about buying the franchise pack on sale vs. getting exactly that bundle so I was wondering if the franchise pack was on sale right now

Guess (s)he didn't mean it like that though.

9 years ago

I meant it on sale, not right now. Meaning either I'm gonna buy the HB or I'm gonna buy the franchise pack when it goes on sale.

9 years ago

Yeah, exactly.

I'm on that same fence actually, since there isn't that much else in the Bundle that interests me...

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by FCsean.