Hey people, just saw this deal from German Amazon-Site. I don't like Soccer or FIFA, but maybe you do ;)

FIFA 14 amazon DE

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

"Currently, this product is only available for customers in Germany and Austria."

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

"PC-Code Origin"

7 years ago

7 years ago

Thx!

7 years ago

But who wants a 2 year old FIFA game?

7 years ago

Who wants to play FIFA in general?

7 years ago

oh, come on. They were making solid soccer/football games for years all of which were in the 1990s

7 years ago

I like football games. Actually I played from FIFA 99 to FIFA 09 then keep playing PES until 2013.

7 years ago

So you just switched over when Fifa started to get better than PES? xD

well at least in my opinion...

7 years ago

Oh sorry forgot to answer. I think FIFA was bad at those years. After 2014 i guess it was better. But PES 2014 was the worst football game i have ever played. I haven't tried football games after that.

7 years ago

Football / Soccer fans... why would you post a FIFA deal if you weren't interested in it anyways? It's not reddit,you don't get karma for this.

7 years ago

I'd be happy if someone posted something I am interested in. And it counts towards my "one good deed per day" thing ...

7 years ago

What you're doing really doesn't make any sense then , you're literally just making 1 good thing to later on just trying to make the product look like shit and giving no consideration to whoever plays FIFA . Literally you've just made 1 good thing and 2 bad things , making what you do completely irrelevant.

EDIT: Irrelevant for your so called point of " one good deed per day ". It doesn't matter if you do 1 good deed per day if you're gonna do 2 negative things 8 MINUTES AFTER.

7 years ago

You see it wrong. I postet it under "Deals" as it is a deal with 1,89 Euro when product costs more than 6 Euros e.g. on G2A.

Doesn't matter if it looks like shit - people have to decide whether they like it or not. It is not my task to sell it to them or to promote.

7 years ago

Whatever dude,i'm not saying you shouldn't have posted the deal at all,i'm just saying that your comment was completely uncalled for,since if you REALLY think that nobody wants to play fifa then you shouldn't have posted this deal,because in your mindset nobody wants to play fifa.... so yeah,connect the dots.

7 years ago

xD yeah, as I postet in first thread I do no like soccer... so the question was kinda "rhetorical question"

7 years ago

Hm, but I think OP wanted to share the deal with SG, so that people who are interested in the game. I guess it is very clear that he does not really think that there is not a single person on this site that does not play fifa, but rather expresses his personal opinion, which is perfectly fine imho. Please don't tell me you took the statement "Who wants to play FIFA in general?" literally?

7 years ago

just an heads up that EA access has fifa 16. It's just 4 euros/month so it might be more fun to waste a few euros to play the latest game and cancel the subscription when you are tired.

7 years ago

which includes all the other title included like battlefield and Dragon age.

7 years ago

I played hundreds of hours of this game, yet don't even remember enough details to say if it's worth buying at this price :|

7 years ago

Smoke weed everyday.

7 years ago

9.99 eur here even with VPN

7 years ago

Yes, it's back on normal price

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by sicksystem.