So, if you don't wanna read some emotional stuff and you only care for the giveaway, you can enter here (It's for South America region only, sorry) http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/A9584/postal-2

So, now that you guys are reading this, I would like to tell each and every one of you, thank you.

Some of you guys might not remember me, some of you might not even know me, but I've been making music since 3 or 4 years ago, and it wasn't until march of 2014 that I decided that I would like to share my music with the masses, and to my surprise, most of you guys liked it!

I've been releasing music ever since then with my online alias "CoreNELSON", so far I've released 3 self-titled albums and 3 singles (2 of them being remixes of other songs). Each and every release I've made ever since my music became public is and will always be completely FREE, you can always donate, but donations are strictly optional, you don't have to donate in order to gain access to my music, but donations are always welcomed.

Back in august I hitted 1K plays on SoundCloud and it' still amazes me how fast my music is gaining recognition throughout the continents!
I've never been so grateful about anything other than being able to express myself in music better than in words, and I'm even more grateful that there's people who enjoy my music for what it is, and I can't sincerely thank you guys enough for all of your support.

I'd like to thank everyone oat SteamGifts, specially at the forums, you guys have listened to my music whenever I post another giveaway or another discussion, and as always I welcome every kind of criticism you guys give me, for that I'm deeply thankful towards you guys :)

2016 is looking to be one of the biggest years in regards of my music, I have a lot of projects that I'd like to implement in this year, one example is getting my music on streaming services like Spotify. another would be getting my music played in local radio stations, but I'd like to keep some of these projects more like "side-projects" for now.

To finish this long post, I'd like to share you my music with you, if you haven't heard it yet.

[FREE DOWNLOAD] SoundCloud: http://bit.ly/CoreNELSON_SC
[DONATIONS] BandCamp: http://bit.ly/CoreNELSON_BC

I love you guys, thank you :)

- Ari.

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats. :)

8 years ago

Thank you :D

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

I've heard a couple tracks from マクロスMACROSS 82-99, he came to my city a couple months ago and the way he makes vaporwave is very chilled out to be honest.

I'd like to try and make vaporwave, maybe for the next album :)

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

I mean vaporwave itself is a joke, but I've mocked other music generes before, this would be easy haha

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.