March 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 29th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 5th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Desperados III (ROW gift link notification)

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (ROW gift link notification)

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition is an Origin key

(can be traded, no account linking is needed)

All non-redeemed keys for Mass Effect Legendary Edition were revoked on 1st March 2023.

AFTER the keys expired, Humble Bundle RETROACTIVELY added a notice about the keys expiry on March 1st 2023 10 AM PDT

If you ask the support team for a new key, you will receive one that expires 17 May 2023 11:59 PM PDT

Notes:

• Humble announced the contents of the bundle prior to release, but upon release Red Solstice 2: Survivors was included in place of Chicken Police.

🌟 NEW 2023-09-20: Desperados III out of stock (source)
🌟 NEW 2023-09-25: Desperados III back in stock (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 641593

To pause a month, go to Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month or use this shortcut (does not always work)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Desperados III 96% of 6496 🏆 7.50 CV app/610370 W M L 0 $49.99
Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition - - - ORIGIN - - $59.99
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 83% of 3747 - 🏆 7.50 CV app/1414850 W 0 $49.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan 72% of 5423 🏆 4.50 CV app/939850 W 0* $29.99
Red Solstice 2: Survivors 72% of 2062 🏆 4.50 CV app/768520 W 0 $29.99
Nebuchadnezzar 80% of 866 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1157220 W L 0 $19.99
Police Stories 86% of 4492 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/539470 W 1 $14.99
Evan's Remains 91% of 529 - 🏆 1.05 CV app/1110050 W M 1 $6.99

Retail:

• $261.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Would you give this deal an All-Star rating?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Hell yes. Desperados III alone is worth that price! It costs substantially less than its lowest Steam store discount (so far), and I get some extra games too!
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] A tad annoying, but what other Choice do I have?
[Only with limited deal] At $6 it’s worth it a million times. At full price, it ain't worth it.
[Happy] I’m absolutely thrilled about this month’s games. I could really use a distraction to stop worrying about the current world crisis.
[Neutral] I’m not sure what to say. Lately the weekly bundles seemed to be much better than Choice, and they cost roughly the same.
[Pause] Looking at this selection makes me very salty. Time to pause, AGAIN… Don’t think I can’t find the Pause button, IGN, even if you hid it really well this time!
[Disappointed] When I saw Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition, my heart pounded with excitement. Until I saw it’s an Origin key, LOL.
[Canceling the subscription] I was expecting a big quality boost after the recent Choice redesign, but after seeing both last month’s and Evan this month’s lineup, little hope Remains. Perhaps it’s best to just cancel my subscription altogether.

People that are suprised it's Origin...

2 years ago

it's because Steam keys for ME: Legendary Edition actually exist out there and are in circulation at key resellers too although at a steeper price of around $30. Amazon USA sold a couple of times as well.

2 years ago

dont have The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan instead warsim. dissapointed.

2 years ago

Man of Medan is unavailable for India according to a friend. Instead replaced by a game called Warsim: The Realm of Aslona

https://store.steampowered.com/app/659540/Warsim_The_Realm_of_Aslona/

2 years ago

I think that's SEA region as a whole, I'm not in India but I also got Warsim instead.

2 years ago

yeah some regions of Asia are getting warsim while others are indeed getting a key for Man of Medan

2 years ago

Can concur, not in India, yet Warsimmed.

2 years ago

Disappointed that ME isn't for Steam, but still it is an excellent bundle. Desperados 3 is on top of my wishlist since I have over 80 hours spent in Shadow Tactics.

2 years ago

Very good one, best in years. I will keep 4 out of 8 (50%!)

I'm fine with Origin, I can redeem it instantly without trying to win the game. And I will not play it anyway, I already played all 3 Mass Effects

2 years ago

I would have likely play Mass Effect through EA Play, this bundle just saves some more money for me, it's awesome!

2 years ago

Mixed bag for me. Already have The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man Of Medan, Police Stories, and Evan's Remains. Not even going to bother to claim Mass Effect.
While Desperados III, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, and Nebuchadnezzar were on my wishlist.

2 years ago

If you get the bundle and don't want Mass Efect can I get it?

2 years ago

Are they changing 2 games now on the go?

2 years ago

One has been changed for everyone and the other is region dependant. I got Man of Medan

2 years ago

Grey market sites have steam keys for ME Legendary, some of the more controversial ones and some of the ones that have a better reputation.

2 years ago

Does anyone know where the Origin key is activated? Because I tried here: https://www.origin.com/esp/en-us/redeem but it shows me an error message

2 years ago

Try in the EA Desktop app, works for me with origin keys.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Thank you both! Worked in the app

2 years ago

As far as IGN, it's not a bad bundle.
Would have I preferred a Steam key for ME? Sure but 4 wishlisted games in one bundle? I'll take the Origin key and the rebundles.

2 years ago

hey, they don't offer discount when trying to skip anymore?
Or is it because I'm trying to do that 2 months in a row?
EDIT: Tried to cancel instead and got discount 3usd

2 years ago*

I think I skip, nothing I really really want.

2 years ago

SEA got Warsim instead of Man of Medan. Sad...
Gotta pause this one for sure.

2 years ago

I thought only India receive the replacement game. Did you receive it too, from Indonesia?

2 years ago

Yep, Indonesia gets Warsim.

2 years ago

Thailand here.
Got warsim as well instead of Man of Medan.

2 years ago

I don't care about origin key for mass effect, the bundle is very good so I'll buy it

2 years ago

Wow, people are nuts. "I'd consider it if ME was a Steam key" ... lol.
Multiple AAA titles, some great indies and some fillers offering lots of genre variety. All that for $12 and some people still are upset.
Geez, not IGN is killing bundles - it's entitlement.

To me it's already a great bundle just for Desperados III and Nebuchadnezzar.
And yes, a Steam key would be much nicer. So what, the games remain great.

2 years ago*

Origin doesn't have Big picture, so you can't remap controller freely on Origin if a game doesn't allow it. For exemple, both Mirror's Edge and all Need for speed serie don't have native in-game controller remapping, so no Steam -> no controller remapping.

Being disabled it's usually important for me. But honestly i agree with you that this bundle is so good, that even if Mass Effect is unplayable (will be a suprise after installing it...), i'll still be happy to have bought it just for Desperados III.

2 years ago

You still can run non-Steam games through Steam. Epic doesn't seem to work well with controllers, so I've been running Mages of Mystralia through Steam and it worked like a charm.

2 years ago

Oh thanks i'm surprised Big picture work on non Steam games added to Steam. Good to know thank you it'll be super useful !

2 years ago

Yeaaaaah gamers like to bitch.
If Scarlett Johansson showed up in their man-cave naked and offered herself to them, they'd be bitching they would only like her as a redhead :P
Imagine if this was an Epic key!

2 years ago

Haha! You make too much sense, Golwar.

2 years ago

Getting Warsim instead of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan is absolutely crappy decision. The replacement game is not even comparable!

2 years ago

True, value of bundle went down for me. though i still feel its great bundle with $6 coupon if given.

2 years ago

I tried to skip a month and this time I did not receive a coupon :(

2 years ago

did not bought last two bundle.but have been receiving those coupon now for more than a year now.

2 years ago

same :(

2 years ago

True, I feel it's unfair too. I'd be pissed.

2 years ago

This just went from instant-buy to might not buy at all just because of the damn origin key instead of steam one. And yes, I know that you still have to use origin for this game even through steam, but I want this in my steam library because that's the platform where I build my games library, not elsewhere. 99% of the keys we get from Humble are steam keys, so why the heck would you mix in keys from other platforms every now and then, that's really not okay. Make special bundles for those.

Also Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl seems to be a dead game with only about 100 players on Steam and usually dead games getting bundled doesn't revive them. Humble should really stop putting dead MP games in their bundles, what are ye gonna do with those ffs.

If they offer me a good discount in the e-mail for this maaaaaybe I'd pick it up since I'm somewhat interested in Police Stories, Red Solstice 2 and maybe even Man of Medan, but yeah, ME:LE being an origin key really is a huge dealbreaker.

2 years ago

LATAM:
DESPERADOS III - Only redeemable in https://imgur.com/a/mryTED7
THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY: MAN OF MEDAN - Not redeemable in https://imgur.com/a/ga5dks0

2 years ago

only 7 steam games this month, easy pass. less each month.....

2 years ago

I'm in. Origin is fine. Game is game!

2 years ago

Good bundle for me even if the origin client suck it is still tolerable.
Thanks for the chart Lilly ;)

2 years ago

Thanks for always thanking me :)
I appreciate your support, even if I don't always rarely comment back.

2 years ago

Your charts are super convenient and you always go to the extra mile reading comments and putting all infos regarding region locks and more. I'm sure it is taking a good chunk of your free time, thanking you is the least i can do. You and luckz are little treasures for us bundler enjoyer :3

2 years ago

Origin key only for Mass Effect makes it a extremely easy skip.

2 years ago

why? the bundle is good. then if you buy ME.LE on steam you will have need origin to run it so it is the same. you can unlock the achievements on origin. unlike that crap of Epic it have the achievements on all the new games

2 years ago

I have zero interest on having the game on Origin. On Steam I can at least crack it so it skips Origin and still play it through Steam and all its features. Their new client, the EA Desktop Client is one of the worst clients I have ever used, has no achievements functionality yet and doesn't even have all the Origin games on it. And at one point Origin will be replaced completely by it. No thanks.

2 years ago

Hong Kong: Warsim: The Realm of Aslona
https://i.imgur.com/UugBS1Z.png
Desperados III Region lock:
https://i.imgur.com/IUC2sDr.png

View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago*

For European purchase (Slovakia) I can confirm Desperados III really is https://steamdb.info/sub/162909/ as stated in the chart

Great bundle for me, Desperados was on my wishlist as well as ME and Police Stories. All the other games look okay to me too. So far this year HB Choices have been very good for me personally, all 3 months so far have been way more tailored to my tastes than anything that they did last year

Thanks for the chart as always, Lilly :)

2 years ago

Thank you for the confirmation!

2 years ago

Happy cake day :)
Pozdrav z CZ :)

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.