https://www.gog.com/promo/2020_springsale_witcher

or you can complete your collection for a higher discount

or add 3 games then remove them to get GOTY for 80% off
historical lowest price if im not mistaken.

EDIT: apparently this work if you already own the games (like steam complete your collection)
sry for the mistake, got excited for the deal and i love GOG

It works like a /bundle/ on steam, if you already have some stuff you get a discount
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/vvtfeJ5

-

for Russia $4,15
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/XC8F0UO

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

You can remove them but the price will go up accordingly. If you have Witcher 1+2 it does go down to 70->75% so 12,5€.

4 years ago

its working with me, maybe because i have the other games
or its a regional thing

View attached image.
4 years ago

It works like a /bundle/ on steam, if you already have some stuff you get a discount

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

it's 12.49$ for me and i have 1&2, 9.99 is only if i ad 2 more items.

4 years ago

You have to own/buy 5 items from the promo in order to get the 80% off on The Witcher 3, so for many people that most likely means having to get/have Thronebreaker as well. At 3 items it's 75% off on The Witcher 3.

4 years ago

Yup, you are right, even less than 75% for some games.

With Thronebreaker it goes down to 71-72%, so everyone buying beware, only Witcher Adventure game and other 2 Witcher games give 80% discount. Tested this.

4 years ago

I mentioned The Witcher 3 specifically because that's what the deal in the OP was originally about. As far as some of the other games go maybe it varies by region but I'm seeing The Witcher 1, 2, and Adventure game at a base of 85% off and scaling up to a max of 95% off on each. Basically with the promo it appears you get an extra 5% off at 3 items, and 10% at 5 items. It's worth noting that this extra discount is additive to the individual % off discount on each game as opposed to applied to the remainder afterwards, so it can potentially have a significantly greater effect than something like a voucher code applied at the end of a purchase normally would.

4 years ago*

The deal is about collection, not just Witcher 3
ThroneBreaker + Witcher 3 and any other game goes down to 71%.

You mentioned owning/buying ThroneBreaker first so I wrote on that. Don't know why it required such a long comment explanation, we already established it's build a bundle.
I just wanted to warn people, but I'll make a new comment.

4 years ago*

for Russia
W3 GOTY $4,15
W Collection $11.51/$11.93

View attached image.
4 years ago*

gotta love regional pricing

4 years ago

Everyone getting the deal for Witcher 3 beware, ThroneBreaker + Witcher 3 and any other game goes down to 71%, not up.
Only owning/buying Witcher Adventure game or other 2 Witcher games gives 80% discount to Witcher 3.

4 years ago*

Somehow the Collection seems to be messed up. I own Witcher 3 GOTY but it still offers to sell me the base game and the expansion pass at a discount as „Games you don‘t own“...

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.