Purchase the JULY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JULY(6th JULY) for $12* to receive the JULY bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JUNE 29th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the June Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Hearts of Iron IV is region locked:

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök

Games:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Hearts of Iron IV 83% of 18711 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Blackwake 89% of 8052 reviews - - 0 $19.99
Portal Knights 82% of 9262 reviews - 🏆 0 $19.99
Forts 79% of 1263 reviews - 🏆 0 $14.99
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom 74% of 160 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Interplanetary + Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition No user reviews SteamDB (Included games have cards) - 2 $14.99
Serial Cleaner 86% of 100 reviews - 🏆 5 $14.99
Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 0 $39.98

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök comes as one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition 92% of 8051 reviews 🏆 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök (DLC) 82% of 707 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök Soundtrack (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 $

Notes:

Hearts of Iron IV activates as Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (Promotion/Event Package)
The key for Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition activates Interplanetary and Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition

Retail:

• $194.91

Humble original: Stumblehill

Stumblehill is a platformer where you control a clumsy penguin, Ecki, on their quest to reach the top of a mountain. Ecki may fall over and stumble, adding an extra layer of trickiness to mastering the game, but allowing for impressive feats such as somersaults! This way, the game adds an interesting twist to its otherwise classic platforming.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th JULY!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The race between the number of non-Steam games and the number of early reveals is tight! Who's gonna win it this time?

View Results
God Bless IGN, for adding Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights as early unlocks. Finally something worth buying!
I fell into the trap of getting an annual sub. Or two. By now I completely lost track of it, so I'll just go with the flow. One more month.
What a comeback from last month's bundle! Maybe I'll give IGN another chance!
Not even Destiny 2 managed to convince me to pause a month, but these early unlocks sure do!
I need to start saving up for the Steam sale starting June 21. Can't afford buying this bundle too.
After the last Monthly, I'm not going to risk yet another month of disappointment. Pass.

Pausing this month since I already have HoI4, and I'm not too interested in the other two. They don't look bad at all, just not what I want atm.

I wonder if revealing 3 games actually sells them more bundles or not. So far this year I've only pulled the trigger the January and March ones.

5 years ago

Another SKIP from me.

5 years ago

Skipping too. Not interested. 3 bad games for me. That's half of the bundle. So not worth it anyway.

5 years ago

Yup, that pretty much sums it up for me. :-)

5 years ago

u can trade them on St easily xD +profit xD

5 years ago

Portal Knights is a sweet game, especially great for local co-op/splitscreen with kids, but it doesn't work that well. Too scripted for a sandbox, not engaging enough for a RPG.
The other two unlocks are about the same, I would have loved to give Blackwake a chance though if it had a campaign. I really want a singleplayer experience like that.

5 years ago

Back when early unlock was AAA games

5 years ago

Glad I didn't buy Portal Knights on sale yet. That and HOI IV looks nice. Not sure about Blackwake but this bundle's already good for me :)

5 years ago

I've been wanting Portal Knights for a while! :O But I've read it's not fun without multiplayer, and everyone I know isn't interested in it anymore. Blackwake also looks like fun. This isn't a bad monthly.

5 years ago

I'm about to cancel but it tempted me with $3 discount coupon... 😖

5 years ago

Hearts of Iron IV with no dlcs pass :( expected the complete edition

5 years ago

Just like when Stellaris was part of the Monthly this is simply Paradox's plan to get you into DLC.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Complete Edition for 12 $? It's a Paradox game, a more recent one, even for the truck simulators there is only a very tiny fraction of DLCs in a bundle. HOI III is pretty old and won't be worked on anymore, that's why you can get the complete edition of it pretty cheap. But for more recent games, don't wait for complete editions, there won't be any.

5 years ago

Instant buy again.
Like every other month.

5 years ago

HOI 4 and Portal Knights was in my wishlist. Don't know about Blackwake but it is a multiplayer early access title so i don't care. good monthy for me. instant buy

5 years ago

I bought Black Wake before it was released (Kick Start I think) and I am quite disappointed by it.
I was addicted to minecraft.. tired of minecraft and anything that tries to be one.
HOI 4 doesn't seem like my kind of game.

skip for me

5 years ago

Hearts of iron is in my wishlist, so this is tempting..
Late Thank you for the info and charts!

5 years ago

I will probably pass myself, for me the only paradox game that I seem to like is CK2, I ended up buying stellaris on the humble bundle since heard good things about it, I think that was a year ago? and well for me that game was just okay, didn't really play it that much compared to CK2. Seems like CK2 is the only game of paradox grand strategy lineup that I like.

Didn't care that much for EUIV, Stellaris, I own vic2, but havent tried it yet.

5 years ago

I would be very interested in Blackwake if it wasn't multiplayer only. And still in early access. I'm getting the July bundle anyway in hopes to find at least one of the other games to my liking.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I bet they'll add some more "popular" games. These 3 games seems too weak to sell well, IMHO.

5 years ago

I'm putting on my mask and making off like a bandit! Another great monthly :)

5 years ago

I'll wait in case of further info about the bundle - the games are nice but such a miss for me, 0/3 interesting and doesn't seem to be much demand for these either.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

It always worked in such way: first time you get charged when you are subscribing. After that you get charged automatically (your subscription is renewed) one week before bundle reveal.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Hmm it's a toughie... HoI 4 is on my wishlist, but well, probably not something I'll play very soon with all the other games in my backlog.. Perhaps I should wait till a cheaper deal as the other 2 unlocks don't interest me much..

5 years ago

HOI IV only worth 10 euros so hey it is a great monthy if you don't own it

5 years ago

very nice games

5 years ago

we want gta5 and pubg, just joking, i'm playing Blackwake like a freak atm

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Referral links arent allowed.

5 years ago

It's not allowed to post referral links here on SteamGifts.
Please delete this comment ASAP.

Edit: It's nice they are already suspended but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to suspend somebody without making them delete their ref link first (or Support deleting it themselves). If he gets just a single ref while this comment is still here it will only encourage more users to take the 2 day suspension for some potential ref money.

View attached image.
5 years ago*

I am not sure support can delete comments now :S

5 years ago

I was wondering to same thing but too lazy to go check permissions.

Well, if they don't, that should remedied because I assume situations like this where it's impossible to convince somebody to remove their ref link happen every once in a while.

5 years ago

Yeah just checked only Super Mods and Admin can delete comments :/

5 years ago

Now i know :(

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.